Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » First & Second Generations

First & Second Generations Discuss the first and second generation games: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver and Crystal.

Old 06-05-2005, 08:33 AM
KantoKid Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to KantoKid Send a message via MSN to KantoKid
Default Allright........WTF!

I just had the craziest thing happen to me. SO usually when people go and find Missingno theyll find some high level pokemon, a missingno, or some other stuff but I think Ive had the weirdest of weird things happen to me.

I was surfing down the coast for some unlimited master balls and all the sudden the battle transition appears but this wasnt the regular battle music, this was a gym battle music playing! All the sudden the sprite appears and im fighting Blaine, no joke! Blaine sends out M" and its a black square. I killed it with one hit. Then he sends out Snorlax and I kill it with my Mew. Then he sends out another M' but this one is a lighter square and its cry went on forever just a blank low sound so I just had to turn off my gb. Now I highly doubt, this has happened to anyone else....?
Old 06-05-2005, 08:49 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Allright........WTF!

Yeah, it all depends on what the letters of your name are as to which Pokemon you encounter when doing the "Rare Candy Code" or Missingno. Glitch. It just means that one of the letters in your name matched the letter to make Blaine appear and that's why you encountered him. You can also encounter your rival or a Cooltrainer, depending on the letters in your name.
Old 06-05-2005, 02:26 PM
Amaru Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Allright........WTF!

Strange, I've never heard or read about this happening. I've never encountered a trainer on that stretch of land. Nor is it in any missingno guides I've read.