Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.

Old 07-26-2008, 08:00 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default What is the most messed up thing...?

What is the most messed up thing that has happened to you on Fire Red or Leaf Green?

My Fire Red got stolen, and the Elite Four was Beaten and everything. I had to go out and buy a new one, and start a new game. The thing that was all jacked up was that the first wild Pokemon that I ran into was level five! My Charmander was only level six! I got beat upz...
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 07-27-2008, 05:34 AM
Hippopotasjunkie Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Hippopotasjunkie Send a message via Yahoo to Hippopotasjunkie
Default Re: What is the most messed up thing...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonKnowItAllVanessa View Post
What is the most messed up thing that has happened to you on Fire Red or Leaf Green?

My Fire Red got stolen, and the Elite Four was Beaten and everything. I had to go out and buy a new one, and start a new game. The thing that was all jacked up was that the first wild Pokemon that I ran into was level five! My Charmander was only level six! I got beat upz...
nobody watched my leafgreen videos!!! haha they're at youtube.com/themonsterhunterz

but seriously the AR jacked mine up