Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 08-08-2008, 07:41 PM
Ali the Dark One's Avatar
Ali the Dark One Offline
PE2K Website Staff
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Inland Empire, CA
Posts: 1,516
Send a message via MSN to Ali the Dark One
Default Re: Post your crazy Pokemon theories here! ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by operative123 View Post
I have a freaky question. O__o

Anyways...

I see many people eating meat in the pokemon world. So as you may know WE butcher cows, pigs ect [ I'm vegetarian. ^^ ]. But do people in the pokemon butcher like Tauros, and grumpigs for meat?!

xDD

See freaky question yet very questionable...
I think that they do eat pokemon, then afterwards, the pokemon come back to life. I think I remember seeing something about eating Magikarp in the library in D/P.

In the games, there are pokemon graveyards, but I don't think that I've ever seen a pokemon die in the game or the tv series before. So are all of these corpses just magically appearing?

~Ali the Dark One~
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 08-08-2008, 07:46 PM
Shadow Kyogre GT2's Avatar
Shadow Kyogre GT2 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: You tell me.
Posts: 1,045
Default Re: Post your crazy Pokemon theories here! ;D

Yeah, the must, maybe it heals itself after you strip it of its meat or something?
__________________

Click on Dragonite and take the personality test! I'm BULBAFIED!!!
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 08-08-2008, 07:48 PM
Operative's Avatar
Operative Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 5,862
Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative
Default Re: Post your crazy Pokemon theories here! ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali the Dark One View Post
I think that they do eat pokemon, then afterwards, the pokemon come back to life. I think I remember seeing something about eating Magikarp in the library in D/P.

In the games, there are pokemon graveyards, but I don't think that I've ever seen a pokemon die in the game or the tv series before. So are all of these corpses just magically appearing?

~Ali the Dark One~
I don't know...

But I'll take that advice into consideration then too!

^^
__________________

|thedynamicduo|
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 08-10-2008, 01:29 AM
Abcnonn's Avatar
Abcnonn Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Right behind you
Posts: 621
Default Re: Post your crazy Pokemon theories here! ;D

Quote:
did I forget anybody?
Lugia and Ho-oh
__________________

Banner by Sakuya Izayoi
VPPPokesURPG
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 08-10-2008, 01:52 AM
camerupt's Avatar
camerupt Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Raiding your fridge
Posts: 616
Default Re: Post your crazy Pokemon theories here! ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali the Dark One View Post
I think that they do eat pokemon, then afterwards, the pokemon come back to life. I think I remember seeing something about eating Magikarp in the library in D/P.

In the games, there are pokemon graveyards, but I don't think that I've ever seen a pokemon die in the game or the tv series before. So are all of these corpses just magically appearing?

~Ali the Dark One~
I remember in frlg the pokedex says that cubone wears the skull of it's mother, so she must be dead.
__________________
You can't spell wisdom without dumb.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 08-10-2008, 07:55 AM
Wandering Mew's Avatar
Wandering Mew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Mitten State! :3
Posts: 1,299
Default Re: Post your crazy Pokemon theories here! ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali the Dark One View Post
I think that they do eat pokemon, then afterwards, the pokemon come back to life. I think I remember seeing something about eating Magikarp in the library in D/P.

In the games, there are pokemon graveyards, but I don't think that I've ever seen a pokemon die in the game or the tv series before. So are all of these corpses just magically appearing?

~Ali the Dark One~
That's just an old myth, from people who were "ignorant" about the world back then. They thought if they skinned the magikarp clean so there was nothing but it's bones left, and put it back in the water, it would magically come back to life. But actually the skeleton just sank to the bottom, and the "magikarp that came back to life" they saw was just a different one swimming by. XD

Well, Lucario died at the end of the movie...I think. It was kind of unclear. And camerupt is right, it says in the dex entry that cubone wears it's mother's skull. That always bothered me, because have you seen the size difference between Cubone and Marowak? o_O Marowak's skull is way too big to be the one cubone wears!
__________________



~Paired with the ever awesome Blaziken Knight!~
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 08-10-2008, 12:46 PM
camerupt's Avatar
camerupt Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Raiding your fridge
Posts: 616
Default Re: Post your crazy Pokemon theories here! ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Mew View Post
That's just an old myth, from people who were "ignorant" about the world back then. They thought if they skinned the magikarp clean so there was nothing but it's bones left, and put it back in the water, it would magically come back to life. But actually the skeleton just sank to the bottom, and the "magikarp that came back to life" they saw was just a different one swimming by. XD

Well, Lucario died at the end of the movie...I think. It was kind of unclear. And camerupt is right, it says in the dex entry that cubone wears it's mother's skull. That always bothered me, because have you seen the size difference between Cubone and Marowak? o_O Marowak's skull is way too big to be the one cubone wears!
Oh, and I think Latios dies at the end of one movie too.
__________________
You can't spell wisdom without dumb.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 08-10-2008, 02:18 PM
Kendo's Avatar
Kendo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,792
Send a message via AIM to Kendo
Default Re: Post your crazy Pokemon theories here! ;D

A weird theory relating to reviving, Cubone and Marowak:

If you breed a female Marowak and get a Cubone, but then you still have a living Marowak, can Cubone's mother actually have died? Maybe she died, then was revived? With another skull!?!? Or that would mean every Cubone has a bad life, without mothers. Poor them. ;-;

And does anybody wonder what Cubone's face looks like? Maybe it looks horribly disfigured, so it always hides its face. XD

The mechanics of Cubone and Marowak are wonky to me. :P
__________________
A very dumb story. Go read it.
~Kendo
Join my RPG...
IT'S NOT VALENTINE'S DAY.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 08-10-2008, 03:16 PM
Daughter of Mew's Avatar
Daughter of Mew Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 2,927
Send a message via Skype™ to Daughter of Mew
Default Re: Post your crazy Pokemon theories here! ;D

I have a theory. Well, half theory, half question.

Why is there said to be only one of each Legendary, but there isn't? Let's take Rayquaza or example. You can catch it in three different games. Are all the games a Paralllel Universe? And if yes, does that mean that you can trade Pokemon between Parallel Universes? O:


xDoM
__________________
harr harr im funny
twitter | tumblr | moi
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 08-10-2008, 03:23 PM
EvanMiesterX's Avatar
EvanMiesterX Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The chair in front of my computer.
Posts: 618
Send a message via AIM to EvanMiesterX
Default Re: Post your crazy Pokemon theories here! ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daughter of Mew View Post
I have a theory. Well, half theory, half question.

Why is there said to be only one of each Legendary, but there isn't? Let's take Rayquaza or example. You can catch it in three different games. Are all the games a Paralllel Universe? And if yes, does that mean that you can trade Pokemon between Parallel Universes? O:


xDoM
Either, yes, they are parallel universes so similar, they interact with eachother, and therefore can be traded through (Couldn't they have thought of something more amazing than trading through them, like maybe going to them? :D) Or there actually ARE more than one of each legend. I know there are multiple Lugias, because in one Episode of pokemon, there was a Mom Lugia with her baby (at least I think I remember that, isn't there an episode like that?)
__________________

FC: Evan - 1676 8164 7587

My VPP Stats
I am always a Shiny Dragon
Trade with Meh?
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 08-10-2008, 03:28 PM
Daughter of Mew's Avatar
Daughter of Mew Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 2,927
Send a message via Skype™ to Daughter of Mew
Default Re: Post your crazy Pokemon theories here! ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanMiesterX View Post
Either, yes, they are parallel universes so similar, they interact with eachother, and therefore can be traded through (Couldn't they have thought of something more amazing than trading through them, like maybe going to them? :D) Or there actually ARE more than one of each legend. I know there are multiple Lugias, because in one Episode of pokemon, there was a Mom Lugia with her baby (at least I think I remember that, isn't there an episode like that?)
How is the Mom and baby Lugia possible? Lugia can't breed...
xDoM
__________________
harr harr im funny
twitter | tumblr | moi
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 08-10-2008, 03:47 PM
Kendo's Avatar
Kendo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,792
Send a message via AIM to Kendo
Default Re: Post your crazy Pokemon theories here! ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daughter of Mew View Post
How is the Mom and baby Lugia possible? Lugia can't breed...
xDoM
It's not possible in the GAMES, but in Pokemon: The Movie 2000 a Lugia had a child.
__________________
A very dumb story. Go read it.
~Kendo
Join my RPG...
IT'S NOT VALENTINE'S DAY.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 08-10-2008, 04:29 PM
DarkSuicuneKing Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Area 51
Posts: 90
Default Re: Post your crazy Pokemon theories here! ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by operative123 View Post
I have a freaky question. O__o

Anyways...

I see many people eating meat in the pokemon world. So as you may know WE butcher cows, pigs ect [ I'm vegetarian. ^^ ]. But do people in the pokemon butcher like Tauros, and grumpigs for meat?!

xDD

See freaky question yet very questionable...

Good question i wonder how Tauros baby back ribs would be XDDDD *drools* now i'm hungry waaa


I have a theory about Legendaries i think their used to be more then one of each legendrie but they all got into a fight and only 1 of each lived
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 08-10-2008, 04:34 PM
Kendo's Avatar
Kendo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,792
Send a message via AIM to Kendo
Default Re: Post your crazy Pokemon theories here! ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSuicuneKing View Post
Good question i wonder how Tauros baby back ribs would be XDDDD *drools* now i'm hungry waaa


I have a theory about Legendaries i think their used to be more then one of each legendrie but they all got into a fight and only 1 of each lived
I made up another, stereotypical answer; in one of my fanfics, there was a legendary realm where all of the legendary pokemon once lived, but Darkrai brought one of each to earth.

And if there were a fight, there would have to be reasons for it...
__________________
A very dumb story. Go read it.
~Kendo
Join my RPG...
IT'S NOT VALENTINE'S DAY.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 08-10-2008, 07:54 PM
Wandering Mew's Avatar
Wandering Mew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Mitten State! :3
Posts: 1,299
Default Re: Post your crazy Pokemon theories here! ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by camerupt View Post
Oh, and I think Latios dies at the end of one movie too.
Oh yeah...I think I cried when that happened. ;~;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daughter of Mew View Post
I have a theory. Well, half theory, half question.

Why is there said to be only one of each Legendary, but there isn't? Let's take Rayquaza or example. You can catch it in three different games. Are all the games a Paralllel Universe? And if yes, does that mean that you can trade Pokemon between Parallel Universes? O:


xDoM
Maybe they're in different times? Remember in GSC where Bill was creating a "time machine" so you could trade between GSC and RBY. He apparently gave you an Eevee that came from the past. That must of been one freaked out Eevee! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendo View Post
It's not possible in the GAMES, but in Pokemon: The Movie 2000 a Lugia had a child.
Actually, the baby didn't appear in in the movie. It was in three episodes (along with it's Mom/Parent) in the Johto saga:

The Mystery is History!
A Parent Trapped!
and A Promise is a Promise.

If you guys think I'm getting too technical and want me to stop, you can always tell me to shut up. ;D
__________________



~Paired with the ever awesome Blaziken Knight!~
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com