Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 08-08-2008, 07:41 PM
Ali the Dark One Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via MSN to Ali the Dark One
Default Re: Post your crazy Pokemon theories here! ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by operative123 View Post
I have a freaky question. O__o

Anyways...

I see many people eating meat in the pokemon world. So as you may know WE butcher cows, pigs ect [ I'm vegetarian. ^^ ]. But do people in the pokemon butcher like Tauros, and grumpigs for meat?!

xDD

See freaky question yet very questionable...
I think that they do eat pokemon, then afterwards, the pokemon come back to life. I think I remember seeing something about eating Magikarp in the library in D/P.

In the games, there are pokemon graveyards, but I don't think that I've ever seen a pokemon die in the game or the tv series before. So are all of these corpses just magically appearing?

~Ali the Dark One~
Old 08-08-2008, 07:46 PM
Shadow Kyogre GT2 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Yeah, the must, maybe it heals itself after you strip it of its meat or something?

Click on Dragonite and take the personality test! I'm BULBAFIED!!!
Old 08-08-2008, 07:48 PM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali the Dark One View Post
I think that they do eat pokemon, then afterwards, the pokemon come back to life. I think I remember seeing something about eating Magikarp in the library in D/P.

In the games, there are pokemon graveyards, but I don't think that I've ever seen a pokemon die in the game or the tv series before. So are all of these corpses just magically appearing?

~Ali the Dark One~
I don't know...

But I'll take that advice into consideration then too!

^^

|thedynamicduo|
Old 08-10-2008, 01:29 AM
Abcnonn Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
did I forget anybody?
Lugia and Ho-oh

Banner by Sakuya Izayoi
VPPPokesURPG
Old 08-10-2008, 01:52 AM
camerupt Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:

~Ali the Dark One~
I remember in frlg the pokedex says that cubone wears the skull of it's mother, so she must be dead.
Old 08-10-2008, 07:55 AM
Wandering Mew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:

~Ali the Dark One~
That's just an old myth, from people who were "ignorant" about the world back then. They thought if they skinned the magikarp clean so there was nothing but it's bones left, and put it back in the water, it would magically come back to life. But actually the skeleton just sank to the bottom, and the "magikarp that came back to life" they saw was just a different one swimming by. XD

Well, Lucario died at the end of the movie...I think. It was kind of unclear. And camerupt is right, it says in the dex entry that cubone wears it's mother's skull. That always bothered me, because have you seen the size difference between Cubone and Marowak? o_O Marowak's skull is way too big to be the one cubone wears!

~Paired with the ever awesome Blaziken Knight!~
Old 08-10-2008, 12:46 PM
camerupt Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Mew View Post
That's just an old myth, from people who were "ignorant" about the world back then. They thought if they skinned the magikarp clean so there was nothing but it's bones left, and put it back in the water, it would magically come back to life. But actually the skeleton just sank to the bottom, and the "magikarp that came back to life" they saw was just a different one swimming by. XD

Well, Lucario died at the end of the movie...I think. It was kind of unclear. And camerupt is right, it says in the dex entry that cubone wears it's mother's skull. That always bothered me, because have you seen the size difference between Cubone and Marowak? o_O Marowak's skull is way too big to be the one cubone wears!
Oh, and I think Latios dies at the end of one movie too.
Old 08-10-2008, 02:18 PM
Kendo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kendo

A weird theory relating to reviving, Cubone and Marowak:

If you breed a female Marowak and get a Cubone, but then you still have a living Marowak, can Cubone's mother actually have died? Maybe she died, then was revived? With another skull!?!? Or that would mean every Cubone has a bad life, without mothers. Poor them. ;-;

And does anybody wonder what Cubone's face looks like? Maybe it looks horribly disfigured, so it always hides its face. XD

The mechanics of Cubone and Marowak are wonky to me. :P
IT'S NOT VALENTINE'S DAY.
Old 08-10-2008, 03:16 PM
Daughter of Mew Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Daughter of Mew

I have a theory. Well, half theory, half question.

Why is there said to be only one of each Legendary, but there isn't? Let's take Rayquaza or example. You can catch it in three different games. Are all the games a Paralllel Universe? And if yes, does that mean that you can trade Pokemon between Parallel Universes? O:

xDoM
Old 08-10-2008, 03:23 PM
EvanMiesterX Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to EvanMiesterX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daughter of Mew View Post

Why is there said to be only one of each Legendary, but there isn't? Let's take Rayquaza or example. You can catch it in three different games. Are all the games a Paralllel Universe? And if yes, does that mean that you can trade Pokemon between Parallel Universes? O:

xDoM
Either, yes, they are parallel universes so similar, they interact with eachother, and therefore can be traded through (Couldn't they have thought of something more amazing than trading through them, like maybe going to them? :D) Or there actually ARE more than one of each legend. I know there are multiple Lugias, because in one Episode of pokemon, there was a Mom Lugia with her baby (at least I think I remember that, isn't there an episode like that?)

FC: Evan - 1676 8164 7587

My VPP Stats
I am always a Shiny Dragon
Trade with Meh?
Old 08-10-2008, 03:28 PM
Daughter of Mew Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Daughter of Mew

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanMiesterX View Post
Either, yes, they are parallel universes so similar, they interact with eachother, and therefore can be traded through (Couldn't they have thought of something more amazing than trading through them, like maybe going to them? :D) Or there actually ARE more than one of each legend. I know there are multiple Lugias, because in one Episode of pokemon, there was a Mom Lugia with her baby (at least I think I remember that, isn't there an episode like that?)
How is the Mom and baby Lugia possible? Lugia can't breed...
xDoM
Old 08-10-2008, 03:47 PM
Kendo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
How is the Mom and baby Lugia possible? Lugia can't breed...
xDoM
It's not possible in the GAMES, but in Pokemon: The Movie 2000 a Lugia had a child.
Old 08-10-2008, 04:29 PM
DarkSuicuneKing Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by operative123 View Post
I have a freaky question. O__o

Anyways...

I see many people eating meat in the pokemon world. So as you may know WE butcher cows, pigs ect [ I'm vegetarian. ^^ ]. But do people in the pokemon butcher like Tauros, and grumpigs for meat?!

xDD

See freaky question yet very questionable...

Good question i wonder how Tauros baby back ribs would be XDDDD *drools* now i'm hungry waaa

I have a theory about Legendaries i think their used to be more then one of each legendrie but they all got into a fight and only 1 of each lived
Old 08-10-2008, 04:34 PM
Kendo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSuicuneKing View Post
Good question i wonder how Tauros baby back ribs would be XDDDD *drools* now i'm hungry waaa

I have a theory about Legendaries i think their used to be more then one of each legendrie but they all got into a fight and only 1 of each lived
I made up another, stereotypical answer; in one of my fanfics, there was a legendary realm where all of the legendary pokemon once lived, but Darkrai brought one of each to earth.

And if there were a fight, there would have to be reasons for it...
Old 08-10-2008, 07:54 PM
Wandering Mew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by camerupt View Post
Oh, and I think Latios dies at the end of one movie too.
Oh yeah...I think I cried when that happened. ;~;

Quote:

xDoM
Maybe they're in different times? Remember in GSC where Bill was creating a "time machine" so you could trade between GSC and RBY. He apparently gave you an Eevee that came from the past. That must of been one freaked out Eevee! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendo View Post
It's not possible in the GAMES, but in Pokemon: The Movie 2000 a Lugia had a child.
Actually, the baby didn't appear in in the movie. It was in three episodes (along with it's Mom/Parent) in the Johto saga:

The Mystery is History!
A Parent Trapped!
and A Promise is a Promise.

If you guys think I'm getting too technical and want me to stop, you can always tell me to shut up. ;D

~Paired with the ever awesome Blaziken Knight!~