Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-17-2008, 06:46 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Re: Pokemon High School (SU)

Name:Viran Daan

Height & Weight: 5'8, 120 LBs

Appearance :a regular height, lanky teen with tan skin, whie hair, and a pair of black sunglasses. He wairs a black leather jacket, a white shirt, blue jeans, and a red bandana. he carries his pokeballs on his belt, and often spikes his hair back to avoid it getting in his eyes. His eyes are a peircing blue color that gives the apperance of looking into your mind. he also wears a red cap on occasion, and is often seen carrying a book

Personality:He's very quiet and calm, and obsessed with legends, myths, and the like. He tends to be a bit dark hearted at times, and this earned Viran the nickname Darkrai when he was younger. He tends to stay by himself, but is a good battler, and takes challanges from anyone, no matter the circumstances, and enjoys it, wether he wins or looses. He's singled out by the seniors as a source of namecalling, but he could care less. he tends to be a bit cold at times

History: From age 5 he has loved the pokemon Drifloon, and as soon as he was old enough, he caught it as his first pokemon. Drifloon travels with him, because it despises Pokeballs, no matter the circumstance. When he started his jorney, he'd had drifloon for about a year, because his father bought a Drifloon egg from someone, and hatched it. Viran's had few friends in life because of his shyness, and the fact that he dosent really care that he looses a battle. Along his jorney to the high school, which he and Drifloon managed on foot and sea, he learned to cook, so he dosent need to take that as a class, and he's quite good at it.

Pokemon Partner: Drifloon

Other: he dosent like to nickname his pokemon, so his dad does so for him

Electives: Battle, Technology, Legends

Pokemon Sign-up (x 5)
Species: Lucario
Nickname: Luro
Other: holds a sitrus berry.

Species:Mudkip
nickname:Muddy
Other: has a red scarf tied around his neck

Species: Treeko
Nickname:Treek
Other: it dosent seem to like it's name

Species: Torchic
Name:Flare
Other: is very energetic

Species: Drifloon
Name:Drift
Other: Despises pokeballs, and often takes things it finds on the ground. It's learned english, and loves to scare people by making them think that someone is in the room

i hope i get accepted *crosses fingers*

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 08-18-2008 at 11:30 PM.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:29 PM
Crazed One Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Skype™ to Crazed One

Sweet, I'll start writing my first paragraphs

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL
Old 07-17-2008, 08:35 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

@metal sonic: Meh, I'm having problems reading it. Could put a space after each new aspect, like after age, gender, ect. Other then that, lengh looks good.

Sorry to be picky, but I`m having issues with my vision. I need new glasses so...

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 07-17-2008, 10:15 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

Sir Aaron: Kabutops is a bit big to be a partner. The size we were thinking of almost pet sized.
Metal Sonic: Lengthen your Appearance.

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above
Old 07-17-2008, 11:06 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

LoL, oh no, she’s back ;D

Sign-up sheet:

Name: Amie Nuage

Height & Weight: 140 pounds, 5’3

Appearance: http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...l/1221974d.jpg

Amie has a sky-blue short sleeved t-shirt under her sweater. When it’s warm, she doesn’t bother with the sweater and wears just that shirt.

Personality: Amie is a gentle girl who likes peace and tranquility. She is a good person, who has a goody-goody attitude. That doesn’t exactly mean she’s a stick in the mud, but she doesn’t dare go against most rules. Amie is also a good student, she always tries too hard and stress’s herself a lot over it. This also adds to her goody image, which bothers her. She isn’t much of a risk taker, but will always take one for her friends or Pokémon. She has soft edge to her, usually content. Amie never usually shows her true emotions when she’s sad or angry. She likes to make people think that she’s ok all the time. Amie is a great and loyal friend; she will put herself in harm’s way to help others out.

Amie is a stubborn person, contrary to what most think. She will stand up for what she believes, which is one of the only times she purposely shows negativity. Impatience is another trait she has. Amie hates waiting in line or waiting in general. She likes things to run smoothly. This girl also holds grudges for long times, such as with Team Rocket.

She has high hopes for the school. Amie wants to learn as much as possible, to make friends and to have fun.

History: Amie hails from Olivine city, all the way in Johto. She spent most of her life there, with her two sisters and her mother. Apart from her sailor father never, ever being home, Amie had an average life. At the age of eight, Prof Elm came to town to research a Mantine colony living nearby. However, he got lost by the harbour, and Amie helped him find his hotel. After helping him with a few other tasks, she was given a Chikorita as a gift. At the age of ten, a few weeks before leaving home, Amie ran into a gang of Rockets. They were bragging about having stolen an Eevee from the Game Corner back in Goldenrod City. This didn’t ring well with the girl. After following them to their base, she managed to sneak in and find the Eevee. However, her and Breeze (her Chikorita) were caught by the Rockets. She spent two days in a cage with the Eevee and Breeze before being found by the cops. This set the tone for Amie’s hate for team Rocket.

Throughout Amie’s short journey, she managed to capture a few rare Pokémon. However, after a single year of adventure, she came back home for her sister’s birthday. After everything, she chose to stay home and help out a bit, since her mom was tiring. For all her daughter’s help, she was sent to the Pokémon School. Ever since the good news, Amie’s been plagued with nightmares.

Pokemon Partner: Eevee

Other: Amie’s necklace is very, very special to her. She also has secret dreams of becoming a Coordinator. Also, her nightmares are really bothering her, though she refuses to talk or even mention them to anyone other than her Pokémon.

Electives: Legends class-Coordinator class-Breeder class

Partner Pokemon Sign-up
Species: Eevee
Nickname: Nova
Other: She wears a silk scarf around her neck.

Other Pokemon Sign-up (x4)
Species: Chikorita
Nickname: Breeze
Other: Breeze isn’t feeling so good at the moment. No one knows what’s wrong, not even Nurse Joy.

Species: Swablu
Nickname: Cloudy-day
Other: She loves to eat Pecha berries and is also a neat-freak.

Species: Meowth
Nickname: Mia
Other: Originally the family pet, Mia’s pretty strong despite being a Meowth.

Here's my SU. Is it any good KFT?

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 07-17-2008, 11:41 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

okies, i have edited it *double-cross fingers* yes that does hurt
Old 07-17-2008, 11:45 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Moonlight: You can have one more Pokemon, and do yoiu think Metal SOnic's SU is good?

Old 07-17-2008, 11:52 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

i'm hoping to be sucsesfully applied (never done a school type RP) and.......and i just realised i forgot to space it out, with my boneheaded self
Old 07-17-2008, 11:53 PM
Crazed One Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Skype™ to Crazed One

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal sonic View Post
i'm hoping to be sucsesfully applied (never done a school type RP) and.......and i just realised i forgot to space it out, with my boneheaded self
Then space it out, stat!

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL
Old 07-18-2008, 12:01 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

i got it spaced out now, my applogies moonlight
Old 07-18-2008, 12:05 AM
poke123 Offline

I think I might join this. Is there anything else to this plot other than just going to school?
Old 07-18-2008, 12:21 AM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by poke123 View Post
I think I might join this. Is there anything else to this plot other than just going to school?
Well, Giovanni is the Principal, and obviously he's got some evil plan going on

Old 07-18-2008, 12:28 AM
ChrisDPG Offline
Elite Trainer

Pretteh cool... Reserve meh please 'till I finish it

Name: Christopher Firefox, Chris
Height & Weight:
Appearance:

Chris has a dark figure with black hair. His eyes are a very dark brown that seem to stare into people's soul. They are also filled with what seems to be misery and sorrow, although he has not experienced them for a while now. Chris is sort of small and light for his age but has a medium muscular build. He is able to take down a few slightly larger people, but is not what people call a body builder.

Chris usually wears shorts and an athletic shirt. He loves to wear dark shirts with dark shorts. Chris wears white shoes and short socks under them. If it is outrageously cold, he will just throw a casual hoodie on over his shirt accompanied with jeans.

Personality:
Chris is a sort of dark kid that is oblivious to the changing world around him. He likes company though, but his dark personality sometimes keep people from talking or meeting with him. Once somebody actually makes him their friend, he is very nice and generous. He will give help to strangers that he feels are nice and unselfish. Chris is a good speaker and rarely loses his cool. Around girls, he acts just like if they were anybody else except that he tries to remain the center of attention. Chris loves to spend time with family and friends.Chris adores anything that is a gift to him. He sometimes spaces out when thinking back on the occassions of visiting his family.

Work is one of the many things that Chris detests. Although he is nice, those feelings still can't hide his true thoughts of those that are rude and uncaring. Those people will not be allowed to live life to its fullest... These thoughts always pop into his mind when he walks down one of those... evil people. Chris is actually very lazy most of the time. There are only few things that get Chris to actually put his mind into. Two of these things are pokemon and technology, which happen to be all of his electives. He loves to watch his pokemon get stronger and faster. Seeing the immense power of pokemon being unleashed always thrills Chris and keeps him on the edge of his seat for more.
History:
Chris had always adored pokemon since visiting pokemon at the labs. He was always reminded that he would soon get to have his own pokemon. Chris was not able to hold in his excitement of the day that would finally come. It was cold and his vision was blurry on the day that he woke up early for the first time in his life. He looked up at his clock, and could only make out three numbers. That meant it was morning. With that knowledge, Chris bounded up out of his bed and put on a random outfit. It was a blue shirt with green shorts. He quickly ran out of the room after looking at his clock. 5:26. "Oh well, that won't matter. Sure the professor won't mind if I stop by early." After leaving a note that only said "Professor's lab. 5:25.", He ran out the door and raced to the lab, eager to receive the only present he needed.

Upon Chris's arrival, the professor jumped from his experiment. He quickly pulled up his sleeve and looked at the time. "Chris, it's much too ea-." Chris interrupted him before he could finish. "But, it is morning and it is my tenth birthday. I'm allowed to receive a pokemon!"
Pokemon Partner: Charmeleon (Dynamite)
Other: Chris wears a red pendant that he has had for years.
Electives:
Legendaries Class
Battling
Technology
Pokemon Sign-up (x 5)

Species: Charmeleon
Nickname: Dynamite
Other: Detests evolving into a charizard. Holds an everstone inside of a small green bandanna.

Species: Espeon
Nickname: Gravity
Other: Has blue streaks tanning his fur.

Species: Umbreon
Nickname: Zero
Other: Has a liking for Gravity

Species: Vaporeon
Nickname: Rain
Other: Very alert.

Species: Pidgeotto
Nickname: Sky
Other: Loves to soar over warm pillars of air.

Last edited by ChrisDPG; 07-18-2008 at 02:48 AM.
Old 07-18-2008, 01:24 AM
Blufoo70 Offline
Banned

Wait I need to know, am I accepted?
Old 07-18-2008, 01:33 AM
poke123 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentucky_fried_torchic View Post
Well, Giovanni is the Principal, and obviously he's got some evil plan going on
So I'm guessing there's gonna be something good(by good i mean something interesting and fun to RP) going on right?
cuz just a school RP is kinda dull unless it has some interesting plot