Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards

Art Boards Art boards for both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related art.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 07-12-2008, 06:52 PM
Azurai Wolf's Avatar
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 851
Send a message via AIM to Azurai Wolf
Default Re: [Open] Azurai and Eeveedude's Graphic Emporium~ Please Request [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mefju View Post
Can i have a banner?
What you want: Banner
Size: chose what fits
Pictures: Please Chose Something that fits
Background: Please Chose Something that fits
Text: Pokemon Spira Version
Font: chose what fits
Font Color: chose what fits
Border: yes
Border Color: chose what fits
Worker: Either one of you is fine

Here is a link to my version :) i know that will be hard but i hope you can make it
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=85818
There really isn't any way to complete this request. I have no idea what you're expecting. Any particular theme? Any particular images you want? Any range in which the size should be?
Please give something to work with here--at least an idea of what you want. Edit your form and I can probably complete your request.

Thank you!
__________________
(avatar/banner/Mew by me}
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-12-2008, 06:56 PM
Eeveedude's Avatar
Eeveedude Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: pshh, You'd like to know. >=O
Posts: 2,884
Send a message via AIM to Eeveedude
Default Re: [Open] Azurai and Eeveedude's Graphic Emporium~ Please Request [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redmario View Post
I would like to request a banner please. Here is the info below...

What you want: Banner
Size: 450x150
Pictures: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...n_Trainers.png (Please use the male character.)
Background: http://pokemon-island.net/Games/GBA/...leFrontier.jpg
Text: Pokemon Grand Tournament... Will you be a part of it??
Font: Birth of a Hero
Font Color: Black
Border: Yes
Border Color: Black
Worker: Either one of you is fine

Thank you very much for your time.
I'll take this one. My only problem is the font. Could you give me a link to where I could download it?
__________________
~/||\~
Ask me to Ref if you see me online!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-12-2008, 06:58 PM
Azurai Wolf's Avatar
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 851
Send a message via AIM to Azurai Wolf
Default Re: [Open] Azurai and Eeveedude's Graphic Emporium~ Please Request [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeveedude View Post
I'll take this one. My only problem is the font. Could you give me a link to where I could download it?
Oh, I have that font. You can download it here:
http://www.dafont.com/birth-of-a-hero.font
__________________
(avatar/banner/Mew by me}
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-12-2008, 07:04 PM
Eeveedude's Avatar
Eeveedude Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: pshh, You'd like to know. >=O
Posts: 2,884
Send a message via AIM to Eeveedude
Default Re: [Open] Azurai and Eeveedude's Graphic Emporium~ Please Request [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurai Wolf View Post
Oh, I have that font. You can download it here:
http://www.dafont.com/birth-of-a-hero.font
Oh thanks Azurai! For those of you who think I just broke the 4 word rule think again. Hah!
__________________
~/||\~
Ask me to Ref if you see me online!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-12-2008, 07:05 PM
mefju's Avatar
mefju Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: You don't have to know :)
Posts: 144
Default Re: [Open] Azurai and Eeveedude's Graphic Emporium~ Please Request [Open]

What you want: Banner
Size: Same as the one in my sig(spriters one)
Pictures: Please Chose Maybe some Fakemons from my thread
Background: Foggy Cave?
Text: Pokemon Spira Version
Font: http://img.dafont.com/dl/?f=starcraft
Font Color: Black or white. Please make it visible
Border: no
Border Color:
Worker: Either one of you is fine
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-12-2008, 07:21 PM
Sight of the Stars's Avatar
Sight of the Stars Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Top of Mt. Everest. -shivers- Cold.
Posts: 4,043
Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: [Open] Azurai and Eeveedude's Graphic Emporium~ Please Request [Open]

I love the examples, and I want to order an avatar, but I dont know how to link to supply the picture.
__________________
.previously known as White Wolf of the Snow.
Quote:
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-12-2008, 07:31 PM
Eeveedude's Avatar
Eeveedude Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: pshh, You'd like to know. >=O
Posts: 2,884
Send a message via AIM to Eeveedude
Default Re: [Open] Azurai and Eeveedude's Graphic Emporium~ Please Request [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redmario View Post
I would like to request a banner please. Here is the info below...

What you want: Banner
Size: 450x150
Pictures: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...n_Trainers.png (Please use the male character.)
Background: http://pokemon-island.net/Games/GBA/...leFrontier.jpg
Text: Pokemon Grand Tournament... Will you be a part of it??
Font: Birth of a Hero
Font Color: Black
Border: Yes
Border Color: Black
Worker: Either one of you is fine

Thank you very much for your time.
Here you go, enjoy.

__________________
~/||\~
Ask me to Ref if you see me online!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-12-2008, 07:33 PM
Azurai Wolf's Avatar
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 851
Send a message via AIM to Azurai Wolf
Default Re: [Open] Azurai and Eeveedude's Graphic Emporium~ Please Request [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonKnowItAllVanessa View Post
I love the examples, and I want to order an avatar, but I dont know how to link to supply the picture.
Just right-click the image and click "Copy Image Location". When you press Ctrl+V, it should paste the URL link. :3

@mefju: I'll get to your request soon. ^^
__________________
(avatar/banner/Mew by me}
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-12-2008, 07:48 PM
Nevermore Wolf's Avatar
Nevermore Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Um...THE LESS YOU KNOW THE BETTER.
Posts: 1,015
Default Re: [Open] Azurai and Eeveedude's Graphic Emporium~ Please Request [Open]

What you want: Banner
Size: 400x120
Pictures: Take your pick of a sprite of the person, and put Clay Bird 1 in there too =)
Background: EXPLOSION
Text: Go Boom
Font: Nightmare AOE
Font Color: Orange or something, make it fit.
Border: (y/n)
Border Color: Blacksss
Worker: anyone who can pull it off.

= M a n g e k y o u =
__________________
Sit Back Now
Let Me Tell You A Tale Where Justice Does Not Prevail
About An Ill-Fated Life, So Very Full of Strife
Where Two Wrongs Do Not Make A Right

Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-12-2008, 07:59 PM
Lonliness's Avatar
Lonliness Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: sLEEP
Posts: 1,648
Default Re: [Open] Azurai and Eeveedude's Graphic Emporium~ Please Request [Open]

What you want: Banner
Size: 450x150
Pictures: Sceptile
Background: Grassy background
Text: Cutting Spirit
Font: Birth of A Hero
Font Color: Black
Border: Yes
Border Color: Black
Worker: Anyone that can take it
__________________
\(^.^)/
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 07-12-2008, 10:17 PM
Sight of the Stars's Avatar
Sight of the Stars Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Top of Mt. Everest. -shivers- Cold.
Posts: 4,043
Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: [Open] Azurai and Eeveedude's Graphic Emporium~ Please Request [Open]

I dont see it and I found the most awesome picture!!
__________________
.previously known as White Wolf of the Snow.
Quote:
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 07-12-2008, 11:16 PM
Redmario's Avatar
Redmario Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Burning in the oven :O
Posts: 451
Default Re: [Open] Azurai and Eeveedude's Graphic Emporium~ Please Request [Open]

Thank you very much for the banner! It looks perfect! You are both creative geniuses! I will definately come back again!
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 07-13-2008, 12:12 AM
Eeveedude's Avatar
Eeveedude Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: pshh, You'd like to know. >=O
Posts: 2,884
Send a message via AIM to Eeveedude
Default Re: [Open] Azurai and Eeveedude's Graphic Emporium~ Please Request [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winged Charmander View Post
What you want: Banner
Size: 400x120
Pictures: Take your pick of a sprite of the person, and put Clay Bird 1 in there too =)
Background: EXPLOSION
Text: Go Boom
Font: Nightmare AOE
Font Color: Orange or something, make it fit.
Border: (y/n)
Border Color: Blacksss
Worker: anyone who can pull it off.

= M a n g e k y o u =
I'll take a shot at this request

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonKnowItAllVanessa View Post
I dont see it and I found the most awesome picture!!
Can you give me the link to the website maybe I can get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redmario View Post
Thank you very much for the banner! It looks perfect! You are both creative geniuses! I will definately come back again!
Wow, thanks alot.
__________________
~/||\~
Ask me to Ref if you see me online!
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 07-13-2008, 12:16 AM
Azurai Wolf's Avatar
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 851
Send a message via AIM to Azurai Wolf
Default Re: [Open] Azurai and Eeveedude's Graphic Emporium~ Please Request [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonKnowItAllVanessa View Post
I dont see it and I found the most awesome picture!!
If you tell me how you got to it, I may be able to find the link.
__________________
(avatar/banner/Mew by me}
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 07-13-2008, 12:21 AM
Sight of the Stars's Avatar
Sight of the Stars Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Top of Mt. Everest. -shivers- Cold.
Posts: 4,043
Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: [Open] Azurai and Eeveedude's Graphic Emporium~ Please Request [Open]

Heres the link:http://www.firstpeople.us/pictures/w...-1024x768.html

I have no idea if the link will work. I have had trouble with it before.
__________________
.previously known as White Wolf of the Snow.
Quote:
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com