Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-11-2008, 11:24 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default [SU] Naruto: The Untold Story - Part I [SU] (Take Two)

Seeing that only three people, including myself, are the only ones RPing, I've decided to re-open the SUs (again). So, here we go!

Plot

Twelve years ago, the nine-tailed demon fox, Kyuubi, attacked Konohagakure, the Village Hidden in the Leaves. Powerful enough to raise tsunamis and flatten mountains with a swish of one of its tails, it raised chaos and slaughtered many people, until the leader of the Leaf Village – the Fourth Hokage – sacrificed his own life to seal the demon inside the newborn, Uzumaki Naruto. The Fourth Hokage, who was celebrated as a hero for sealing Kyuubi away, wanted Naruto to be respected in a similar light by being the containment vessel for the demon fox.

The Leaf Village, however, shunned him, regarding Naruto as if he were the demon fox itself and mistreated him throughout most of his childhood. A decree made by the Third Hokage forbade anyone to discuss or mention the attack of the demon fox to anyone, even their own children. However, this did not stop them from treating him like an outcast and as a result he grew up an orphan without friends or acknowledgment. He could not force people to befriend him, so he sought acknowledgment and attention the only way he knew – through pranks and mischief.

And on the sidelines, watching Naruto seeking acknowledgement, was Uzumaki Nakari, his twin sister. She, too, had a demon sealed in her by the Forth Hokage, but she was treated like she was a hero when everyone else treated her brother like he was the common enemy. The demon sealed inside Nakari was the one known as Cergon, the three-headed canine, who had attributes of a dragon. He helped protect the village when he appeared, weakening Kyuubi enough to be sealed away. By postponing the effects of the sealing jutsu that was used to seal the demon fox into Naruto, Cergon made a plea-

"Great Fourth Hokage of Konohagakure, the Village Hidden in the Leaves, I have done my part in protecting the village you hold dear. I am Cergon, and I am also called Death itself. The sealing jutsu you have just used is powerful, but it also takes away your life. I can hold off the effect if you do something for me as I have done for you. There is another type of sealing, one that can allow me to be sealed into a human body, but isn't as tight as the one holding Kyuubi. If I were to be set free from the vessel I was sealed in, it would not kill whoever the vessel may be. All I ask is with the last bit of strength you have, form the hand signs for me, so that I may be sealed away to regain the strength and power I have lost in this fight."

The Hokage agreed, and so Cergon was sealed into the newborn who was just seven minutes younger than the fox's vessel, and who was his twin as well. The decree the Third Hokage made also forbade anyone to speak of that, but it didn't stop the Uzumaki girl from finding out what had happened and why the people of the village looked down upon her brother.

When Naruto once again failed the Genin Graduation Exam and Nakari passing but refusing to become a Genin without her brother at her side was when she found out the truth. It came to her in dreams, and Cergon himself also came to her. Once she fully understood everything, she then knew why the village shunned Naruto, why she was able to use any type of jutsu once she learned the hand signs even when she uses hardly any chakra at all, and why the bond between twins was starting to break when Naruto started to look down on her because of her abilities and how the village treated her over him.

Now, with another Graduation Exam just around the corner, Naruto is misbehaving just as badly as ever, and Nakari is just as miserable, being as talented as she was. She prays that this time, Naruto will pass since she will not be able to refuse to graduate again. Will the most hyper-active knuckleheaded ninja graduate, and both Uzumaki twins start their journey as ninja, or will Naruto fail again and Nakari having to be parted with her brother, even though he looks down upon her? Only time can tell.

Rules/Restrictions
  • All PE2K Rules
  • No Godmodding or bunnying without permission.
  • No Flaming or Disrespecting members.
  • If you reserved a place in the RP and your sign up isn't finished in 2 days, you won't have that place saved for you. If you show me you have almost completed the SU and give me a good enough reason, I just may consider giving you an extra day.
  • Romance is allowed, but no Rated-R stuff. Same goes for action, and blood and gore, just not anything at would be considered R-rated.
  • You may be an already existing Naruto Character or your own original character and have any unclaimed Bijuu, or Tailed-Beast. There will be a list of all the Bijuus on this post. I'm going to be very strict on this. You may even make-up your own, but I need a full description, including name, appearance, abilities, ect.
  • You may have your own Kekkei Genkai, or bloodline trait. You just have to explain it in your SU. That also goes for the Clan that your character is from that has this trait. Another thing I'm going to be very strict on. The same thing applies if you have your own jutsu.
  • You may have more than one character. Just be sure that you can keep up with all of your characters if you do have more than one.
  • Other rules that apply to your characters may be seen below in the sign up sheet.
  • This is for the first part of Naruto, with Episode 1/Manga issue 1! If you're going to RP with an already existing character, the character you RP as better be within the first part standards. Naruto is not a Chunin or Jonin, all of the rookies are still Academy students in the begining of the RP, and just so you all know, Iruka is a Chunin, not a Jonin. Here is a site that has all of the characters who already exist in Naruto, and it does explain there character roles in the first and second parts of the series.

Sign-Up Sheet
You must fill everything out even if you're going to be RPing as an already existing Naruto character.

Name: (last before first, please)
Rank: (Academy, Genin, or Chunin for child characters and Chunin or Jonin for adult characters)
Age: (10-12 for Academy, 12-14 for Genin, 14-17 for child Chunin, 18-25 for adult Chunin, and 20-26 for Jonin)
Village: (what village are you from)
Clan: (your family, already existing or your own)
Kekkei Genkai: (optional; either an already existing one or your own)
Personality: (at least 3-5 complete sentences)
Appearance: (pictures are allowed, but there must be at least 3 complete sentences, too)
Weapon of Choice: (ninjutsu, genjutsu, taijutsu, kunai knives, shuriken, throwing needles, and/or ect.)
Bijuu: (optional; must be an unclaimed one if it's your own OC and must be the one sealed inside of an already existing character if you are going to be RPing as that character [example: Gaara and Naruto]) (now accepting fan made Bijuus only if given enough information)
History: (at least a brief summary, 3-5 sentences at least)
Jutsu: (optional UNLESS you have your own created jutsu that isn't already in the show)

Original Bijuus
Click on the name to see a picture.

One-Tailed: Ichibi no Shukaku, the racoon - sealed inside of Sabaku no Gaara (AKA Saraibre)
Two-Tailed: Nibi no Nekomata, the cat - was sealed inside of Nii Yugito (deceased), now sealed by the Akasuki
Three-Tailed: Sanbi no Isonade, the shark - sealed by the Akasuki
[I know what you all are thinking, that the Three-Tailed Bijuu is a trutle, not a shark, but I like the shark idea better. If you want to do the turtle, then fine. I really don't care.]
Four-Tailed: Yonbi no Soukou the half chicken and half snake monster thing - sealed by the Akatsuki
Five-Tailed: Gobi no Houkou, the dog - sealed inside of Serade Akisame (AKA Kamekazi)
Six-Tailed: Rokubi no Raijuu, the weasel - sealed inside of Sukiriu Anza (aka Winged Charmander)
Seven-Tailed: Shichibi no Kaku, the badger - unclaimed
Eight-Tailed: Hachibi Yamata no Orochi, the snake - sealed inside of Demuen Maruishi (Empoleonx2)
Nine-Tailed: Kyuubi no Youko, the fox - sealed inside of Uzumaki Naruto (aka Crystal Momoyia [me])
[all pictures belong to Shivita on deviantART.com and you can go to her site to get a small description on all of the Bijuus][/CENTER]

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 07-13-2008 at 09:33 PM.
Old 07-11-2008, 11:24 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Default Re: [SU] Naruto: The Untold Story - Part I [SU] (Take Two)

Reserved/Pending
ashketchum:
Max Uchiha

Accpeted
Crystal Momoyia:
Uzumaki Nakari
Uzumaki Naruto
Wolfen Moro
Yvonne

Saraibre:
Kouseitan'i Eitai Kami
Kouseitan'i Ryuujin Tetsuda
Inuzuka Kiba
Hyuuga Hinata
Sabaku no Gaara
Aburame Shino
Nakato

Winged Charmander:
Sukiriu Anza
Hyuuga Neji
Tora
Rock Lee
TenTen
Akatsuki
Kamezi
Fuuma Kouzi
Kamizuru Landra
Sukiriu Torei
Nara Shikamaru
Akamichi Choji
Yamanaka Ino
Sabaku no Temari

Empoleonx2:
Demuen Maruishi
Sikkikaze Koutei
Sabaku no Kankuro

ashketchum:
Sasuke Uchiha
Madara Uchiha
Team Hawk: Suigetsu, Karin, Jugo

Kamekazi:
Serade Akisame

Kei Ochima:
Ochima Keiuky

Denied
(people who were originally under this may rejoin now if they wish)

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 07-13-2008 at 08:07 PM.
Old 07-11-2008, 11:33 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Caecity

I'll Join again, as my same character. The Akatsuki was just unnerving.

C a e c i t y -- The blindness {{of love.}}

JentleViolence, my p a i r.
Empoleonx2, my former s o u l.

Old 07-11-2008, 11:34 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Okay. Can you just remind me which character(s) you were RPing as? Sorry, but I forgot.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 07-11-2008, 11:37 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

I was, Shino, and Kakuro, and my other girl character, forgot her name.
&& Demuen Maruishi

Old 07-11-2008, 11:40 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

You're gonna have to ask Saraibre for control of Shino because I wasn't sure if you would come back. You can look through the DS to find the name of your other character. Once I get a name, you're back in.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 07-11-2008, 11:45 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

It was Sikkikaze Koutei.

Old 07-11-2008, 11:47 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empoleonx2 View Post
I was, Shino, and Kakuro, and my other girl character, forgot her name.
&& Demuen Maruishi
Well, you can have Shino back I guess, but I'd like bunnying rights to him since I got Kiba and Hinata.
Old 07-11-2008, 11:48 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

You're back in, Empoleonx2, and I can put Shino under both your names if that'll help.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 07-11-2008, 11:51 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

0_o, you can have him, I mean less work for me, right?

But if you don't want him, I'll take, 'em.

Old 07-12-2008, 01:57 AM
Kamekazi Offline
Experienced Trainer

Reseve me please! (It's late by me and I'm sleepy...) Also, if possible, I'd like to try for the Gobi no Houkou...

Name: Serade Akisame
Village: Leaf
Clan: Serade Clan

Personality: Akisame is a sweet little girl with a short temper. She tends to act like half her age, always crying when she doesn't get her way. And just like a small child, Akisame's always asking 'why'. But because of her constant questions, Akisame is very bright for a child her age. But Akisame's not always showing the bad sides of youth. Sometimes, if she's not feeling to well, or is just tired, Akisame will pull out her sweeter side and play with the stray animals around the neighborhood. Except cats. Thanks to the Gobi, Akisame absolutly despises cats.

When Akisame gets angry, she tends to let her anger out on herself instead of others. While many people will spit out rude coments, or go full out and attack a random stranger when they're angery, Akisame closes herself off from the world, making herself just a small body with no emotion. Usually when she does this, she'll spend most of her time in her room, but on rare occasions she will go outside and just stand in the streets. While she is in this state however, she's going through inner turmoil, asking herself why she's even alive, what meaning her life has.

Appearance:Akisame is very small for her age, standing at only 3'4". She has bright green eyes that are almost always either wide with excitement, narrowed with anger, or closed from working herself to hard. Her name, which means autum rain, was given to her for her unusual hair. Akisame has long, silky, light brown hair, with small streaks of orange rushing throughout. She usually her hair tied back in either two messy pig-tails on both sides of her head, or in a single, neat and tight pony-tail in the back. Neither way, however, successfully keeps the few short strands of orange out of her eyes and face that manage to stay there.

As for clothing, it depends on the occasion for this small child. When she's training, or in a bad mood, Akisame will wear a single dark red tunic with nothing on it except a large black star on the back. But if l Akisame is in a good mood, her dress will show it. A loose-fitting black skirt is the usual attire for this little drama queen, hanging down to about an inch below her knees. For a shirt, she wears a tight pink blouse, with short puffy sleeves, just like a princesses in fairy tales. But no matter what mood the tiny girl is in, she always keeps her long, orange-handled katana hanging from a black sheath on her back.

Weapon of Choice: She's still learning genjutsu, but other then that, she uses her orange-handled katana.
Bijuu: Gobi no Houkou
History: A little over ten years ago, little Akisame was brought into this world, her life, sadly, taking her mother's. So little Akisame was brought up by her father, never learning how to act like a true lady. She was always spoiled, her father giving her small trinkets and candy almost everyday. When she turned two, she started talking nonstop, asking questions about everything. Everyday, she'd wake up, go up to her father and say: "Father, why does the sun rise when the moon sets?" Her father tried many times to explain it to the tiny child, but she never understood. Not until she was older that is.

Knowing that his child would do well in almost any school, Akisame's father enrolled her in the best school he could afford. And a year early. The little four-year-old Akisame was placed in the same class as children a whole year older then her, and to children, we all know a year makes alot of difference. Akisame was the smallest girl in her class, but also the brightest. And her constant questions didn't stop. "Do dragons excist?" She'd ask, along with "Why does the world rotate?" She was still clueless, but never stupid. She passed through her classes with flying colors, but never stopping her question-asking.

Finally, at age eight, Akisame started trying to use genjutsu, and discovered that it wasn't that hard for her. Excited by her new ability, Akisame started to skip school to sharpen her skills. Her father, however, was notified by the school about this, and Akisame's training days were cut short. Akisame's father forbid her to use her genjutsu until she was out of school. But knowing that she could outsmart her father, Akisame continued to train herself, only not as long, and not as hard. The little girl still stayed in school, but immediately afterwards, she would run into her backyard and start practicing.

At age ten, Akisame's father took her out of her primary school and placed her in the Academy. There, Akisame was allowed to practice her genjutsu as much as she wanted. She never really had many friends, just a few girls who stayed by her side, always acting somewhat scared. She knew very little about the Gobi that was trapped inside her body, but she knew it was there. To her, the Gobi was almost like a pet. Akisame hasn't had any 'outbreaks' with her Bijuu yet, but her father is worried that someday, it will happen.

Last edited by Kamekazi; 07-13-2008 at 03:32 PM.
Old 07-12-2008, 01:59 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Consider yourself reserved, Kamekazi.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 07-12-2008, 02:16 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

could you reserve me? i have to go in fifteen minutes and i wont be able to type everything in time. well i would finish but it would be really sloppy. i rather have it nice and neat.
Old 07-12-2008, 02:25 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

No problem. You are reserved.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 07-12-2008, 02:31 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post
No problem. You are reserved.
Name: Ochima Keiuky (Kei for short)
Village: born in the Village hidden in the Snow but moved the Village hidden in the Leaves in with her aunt Kurenai when she was seven years old because of her parents death.
Clan: the Ochima clan
Kekkei Genkai: Well it's a little weired Kekkei Genkai. There are only a few special people from her clan who have this. Her families real Kekkei Gankai is called the Pink Panther jutsu. That's where pink and black panthers come out and there controlled by there master. Also if you wanted to you could let them fight on there own. You also have a mental connection with them. But in Kei's case, she has something special. She can do the Pink Panther jutsu with no problem. But the thing that is special about her is that she can learn and copy other Kekkei Genkai's from her family. She can do so much more but she has no idea about her special power (yet).
Personality: Kei is a very sweet and strong girl. When it come to a mission then she stays right on topic. When Kei doesn't have any missions then she just makes her friends laugh all the time. She is a very bright girl with a funny personality.
Appearance: Kei has dark brown medium length hair. She also has pink eyes because of her Pink Panther. She has a black top with a pink skirt with short shorts underneath. She has black shoes to match her outfit. Also(not shown in the pic, sorry) she has two bracelets. They each have about ten indents in them. The indents are filled with Food Pills and Plasma Pills.
Weapon of Choice: ninjutsu, genjutsu, taijutsu, kunai knives, shuriken, throwing needles.
Bijuu: dont think so
History: Kei lived in the Village hidden in the Snow until she was seven years old. She loved it there. Playing in the snow was her favorite thing to do. Then her parents got called out on a mission. They had to go to the Leaf Village. When they were on their way there she got jumped on by ninja. They wanted to know why Kei and her twin sister Keiry(who is VERY bad) could copy other Kekkei Genkai's. But her parents didnt say a word. They put up a very great fight but the other ninja were better. They got killed trying to protect their daughter. Then Kei got sent to live with her aunt Kurenai. No one knows where Keiry is. Kei doesn't even know about her twin sister at all.
Jutsu: Her Pink Panther jutsu.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 07-13-2008 at 01:16 PM.