Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 07-04-2008, 05:46 AM
Stormdancer94 Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Stormdancer94 Send a message via MSN to Stormdancer94
Default Best gaming moments

Tell us, what moments have you had while gaming, when you just jumped up and down in sheer elation, caught that pokemon that was so darned elusive, beat that boss you've been trying to beat for AGES.

I have to admit, one of my best moments was when I completely owned by Dad's friend, who is an avid gamer at the age of about 27-30 on some kind of fighting game for the Xbox, when I'd never played it before! That was FUN.

I felt quite faint when I finally beat the Elite Four on Diamond. I forgot to restock on supplies and hadn't saved for AGES... I had to teach my pokemon some HM moves to get PP >_>

Oh, and getting Sly 3 after going EVERYWHERE to find it, was awesome ^_^

I'd give my left arm for Banjo Tooie right now though.

The Brood is growing!
Old 07-04-2008, 07:24 AM
Hypocrisy is Fun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hypocrisy is Fun
Default Re: Best gaming moments

When I hit level 120 in Phantasy Star Online.
Old 07-04-2008, 07:39 AM
Sigma_ Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Sigma_

Anything awesome on Gears of War multiplayer. Like when I Hammer of Dawned the whole other team with one blast on Rooftops within 30 seconds of the beginning of the round. Unfortunately, people don't fall for that too much anymore.
Old 07-04-2008, 07:40 AM
Demon_Shiron Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Demon_Shiron

Finally saving enough money for the anti-tank rifle in army of two

I Am Everything You Ever Were Afraid Of

My Friend Code: 2922-3457-5225
Old 07-04-2008, 08:01 AM
Clutch Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Clutch

When I beat the Elite Four in my Yellow version.

I was six, and my reaction was all "OMG MOM, DAD, I BEAT THE LEET FOAR!"

Black Ops | K/D: 2.69 | W/L: 2.96
Old 07-04-2008, 10:24 AM
Star-Wailord Offline

well i think it will have to be ff X-2 different ending where yuna and tidus was reunited that made my day.
Old 07-04-2008, 11:34 AM
Hippopotasjunkie Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Hippopotasjunkie Send a message via Yahoo to Hippopotasjunkie

passing every song on gh2 on expert
Old 07-04-2008, 01:17 PM
Poring Offline

Send a message via AIM to Poring

Trauma Center was one of the more difficult games for me, so when I beat it, it actually felt like I accomplished something.
Old 07-05-2008, 03:04 AM
zuddy Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to zuddy Send a message via MSN to zuddy

When I finished System Shock 2 was a rush.
Old 07-05-2008, 03:10 AM
Frozen Torchic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

When I was going through Temporal Tower in PMD2 Time, my parter learned Discharge! We friggin' OWNED those Porygons! And it really helped with Dialga because we only beat him thanks to Discharge repeatedly paralyzing him. XD
Old 07-05-2008, 05:42 AM
-Felix- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to -Felix-

In Golden Sun: The Lost Age, when I couldn't beat Brigs for a month, then I tried out of nowhere and crushed him. Then. I got my ship stuck in a river and had to restart my game...

Also in Diamond, I beat the Grass gym leader when all I had was water pokemon after 2 weeks.
Old 07-05-2008, 05:45 AM
Super Subordinate Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Super Subordinate Send a message via MSN to Super Subordinate

Completing Pokemon Diamond. My team, at the end, was six level 100s, Groudon, Kyogre, Latias, Latios, Palkia and Dialga.

.:: North to South! Empty! Running on! Bravado! ::.
Old 07-05-2008, 05:53 AM
Sadistic Blaziken Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Subordinate View Post
Completing Pokemon Diamond. My team, at the end, was six level 100s, Groudon, Kyogre, Latias, Latios, Palkia and Dialga.
*looks at above post* That's the most cheatiest-est-est-est-est team I've ever seen. o.0

...Anyway, I loved when I finally beat Pokemon Sapphire. It took me a while (my Pokemon's highest level was 48 the first time I tried XD), but when I finally beat Steven, I was overjoyed. Of course, accidentally restarting it because of a fake cheat destroyed that entire time. ;_; (I had played over 750 hours. *cries unstoppably*) (Oh, and, by the way, that file was the one on which i had the original Aaron.)
...This is a very good question, as I have many siblings.
Old 07-05-2008, 05:54 AM
Akoro Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Akoro

1. On Halo, when I snuck into the room where my brother and his friend were battling... Then I threw a plasma grenade at them, missed, and they through one at me and missed. Then I brought out my shotgun and jumped down and killed them in two shots. :D
2. On Halo 2 when I found I could do the jump with the sword and then shoot forward. Pure awesomeness when I hit my brother's friend and killed him in one hit(in case you're wondering, my brother and his friend are both avid Legendary players, and the hardest I can play on without dying constantly is Normal).
3. On Halo when my brother tried to snipe me while using invisibility while I was jumping... And it took almost the whole sniper rifle to actually shoot me because I kept jumping over the shots(until eventually he got a headshot on me). Then after he took me out I snuck up on him and killed him in one hit with a whack on the back with a rocket launcher.
4. On, again, Halo 2 when somehow I got on a killing spree against my brother and his friend, with nothing but a shotgun and a rocket launcher in close quarters. :D I blew them up if they were far, or just around the corner. I shot them with the shotgun if they were close. Until I ran out of ammo. =/ Then I died.
5. Beating Primal Dialga on my first try, taking one hit only and also beating it at a level far lower than any people usually beat him at(about 37 or so).
6. Finally beating the "Invisible Invincible" level as I like to call it in Final Fantasy: Ring of Fates. That thing was SOOO hard! I mean, there were invisible enemies, where, if you didn't use a cure item on them, were pretty much invincible, and were also stronger and faster than normal enemies.
7. Beating the guild and also the Luxio and Sableye bosses on PMD2.
8. Having fun. What else?!

Oh, and it's a rare occasion for me to beat my brother at Halo. He is as good as heck, and a freaking awesome sniper... I do best at close quarters, and my three favorite weapons are(in order)... Shotgun, energy sword, rocket launcher.

Oh, also, this doesn't really count but... 9. Owning cavalry and militia with a dragon while they couldn't fight back in Saga, then burning down all their buildings and watching them go kaboom.

Last edited by Akoro; 07-05-2008 at 05:59 AM.
Old 07-05-2008, 05:56 AM
Super Subordinate Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Super Subordinate Send a message via MSN to Super Subordinate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadistic Blaziken View Post

*looks at above post* That's the most cheatiest-est-est-est-est team I've ever seen. o.0

...Anyway, I loved when I finally beat Pokemon Sapphire. It took me a while (my Pokemon's highest level was 48 the first time I tried XD), but when I finally beat Steven, I was overjoyed. Of course, accidentally restarting it because of a fake cheat destroyed that entire time. ;_; (I had played over 750 hours. *cries unstoppably*) (Oh, and, by the way, that file was the one on which i had the original Aaron.)
They got traded too me. All except the Dialga. <3

Oh yeah, and catching a Larvitar in Gold and basing my team around an unstoppable Tyranitar. :')

.:: North to South! Empty! Running on! Bravado! ::.