Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.

Old 07-22-2008, 03:24 AM
RPGBoss Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to RPGBoss Send a message via MSN to RPGBoss Send a message via Yahoo to RPGBoss Send a message via Skype™ to RPGBoss
Default Re: Do you think the Iraq War could be solved without all this fighting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by May Norman View Post
Cheer up, guys. Do what our Congressmen do- Invest in Defense Companies such as Carlyle and Blackwater, and earn tons. :D

Not surprisingly, those companies are the only ones that aren't failing during Recession 2.0. *Sigh* I really hope Obama can do something...I mean, if McCain gets voted in, he'll stick to his promise of "One Hundred Years in Iraq." =/
WOW..May another WOW..never I would find someone interested in investing in here...yah I hate how the Market is going so Bullish..right now..most of my Portfolio is getting toasted...

But yah like I mention before...The war is happening and well I dont want to repeat myself..

~~RPGBoss~~

Old 07-24-2008, 06:52 PM
Angel_DeArc Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Angel_DeArc Send a message via Yahoo to Angel_DeArc
Default Re: Do you think the Iraq War could be solved without all this fighting?

Quote:

Ohh, okay. I still think that the main source of terrorists are from Pakistan...but Bush doesn't want to do anything. He's just giving more and more gifts to their dictator...

Nozari as saying.[/I]

*sigh* I bet there's going to be a war with Iran in less than a week, now. -.-

You think the main source is from Pakistan? You've gotta be kidding. Pakistani people are like so "fed-up" with this. And why does always Pakistan has to get involved?? Just because it borders Iraq??? Huh. that's an obscure answer. Yes,I agree the fact that the Pakistani president is no more than a Chicken. Believe me he's nothing but ******.

Besides, why don't you people think that there can be an out-sider. The main source of all this havoc? haven't you pondered over that?

|.Credits to Gemmie.|...|.Paired with Dialga12.|...|.Seraphic.|...|.Family.|
Old 07-24-2008, 09:09 PM
Synester Offline

Send a message via AIM to Synester

No. We are animals, and like animals, it is our instinct to fight it out to see who wins.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:21 PM
Siris Avrage Offline
Experienced Trainer

You know, Im not really into revenge but after 9/11 the terrorists deserve death...
also everyone thinks it about Oil and its not...I read a book about 9/11 and Osada (pardon my spelling) Benlotton, said that and i quote "All Americans are bad and need to die, there false religons fills our people with lie and hate, their rein of freedom is a descrace and the should be punished...blah, blah, blah"
and that Oil crap is the biggest BS i have ever heard in my life...
but I think Middle East war could be resolved without fighting...
this is going off topic but screw you Rosio Donald, You think that 9/11 was a set up...why would the U.S goverment kill there own people? Why would you say and again i quote "That building couldn't have fallen the way it did without explosives envolved!" Someone skipped out on there physics class...
anyway back to the topic. If we just make a settled agreement with them Im sure it would stop, and if not then well fighting is the only option...
so thats what I think...
Old 07-25-2008, 03:21 PM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPGBoss View Post
WOW..May another WOW..never I would find someone interested in investing in here...yah I hate how the Market is going so Bullish..right now..most of my Portfolio is getting toasted...

But yah like I mention before...The war is happening and well I dont want to repeat myself..

~~RPGBoss~~
My stocks are kind of diversified, so I'm not very much hit. ;) Tried investing in Morgan Chase?
Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven View Post

You think the main source is from Pakistan? You've gotta be kidding. Pakistani people are like so "fed-up" with this. And why does always Pakistan has to get involved?? Just because it borders Iraq??? Huh. that's an obscure answer. Yes,I agree the fact that the Pakistani president is no more than a Chicken. Believe me he's nothing but ******.

Besides, why don't you people think that there can be an out-sider. The main source of all this havoc? haven't you pondered over that?
A]Pakistan's not very close to Iraq.

B]Bush has gifted Billions of dollars to Pakistan, at the cost of inflation hitting the citizens of this country, not to mention Pakistan getting F-18s and Lockheed Jets to fight a bunch of terrorists in the forests?

C]Pakistan is where most of the terrorists are located, just so you know. I agree that Pakistan people are fed-up with it; who doesn't hate war except for defense contractors and the bankers who are financing both sides?

"The Rothschilds also took control of the Bank of England. If there was a war, the Rothschilds were behind the scenes, creating the conflict and funding both sides.
- David Icke
Old 07-25-2008, 05:50 PM
Angel_DeArc Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:

My stocks are kind of diversified, so I'm not very much hit. ;) Tried investing in Morgan Chase?
A]Pakistan's not very close to Iraq.

B]Bush has gifted Billions of dollars to Pakistan, at the cost of inflation hitting the citizens of this country, not to mention Pakistan getting F-18s and Lockheed Jets to fight a bunch of terrorists in the forests?

C]Pakistan is where most of the terrorists are located, just so you know. I agree that Pakistan people are fed-up with it; who doesn't hate war except for defense contractors and the bankers who are financing both sides?

"The Rothschilds also took control of the Bank of England. If there was a war, the Rothschilds were behind the scenes, creating the conflict and funding both sides.
- David Icke

A] Now that's a point. Like I slept in my lessons?.

B] Bush himself is a corrupted man. He needs to get lost. Thank him for that. huh

C] More like extremists.

Old 07-25-2008, 06:07 PM
RPGBoss Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to RPGBoss Send a message via MSN to RPGBoss Send a message via Yahoo to RPGBoss Send a message via Skype™ to RPGBoss

According to Intel here in Iraq we have some really wanted terrorists that are supposedly hiding in Pakistan.....thats all I have on this.

I have also heard rumors on the USA starting war w/ Iran..but I do not think its gonna take place..

I understand Pakistan ppl are fed-up...but the fact there's still a religiion issues going around the country..and Yah I have to ask more on Pakistan to be honest I will my S2 about it..and see what they say...

Old 07-25-2008, 06:24 PM
Angel_DeArc Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
1.According to Intel here in Iraq we have some really wanted terrorists that are supposedly hiding in Pakistan.....thats all I have on this.

I have also heard rumors on the USA starting war w/ Iran..but I do not think its gonna take place..

I understand Pakistan ppl are fed-up...but the fact there's still a religiion issues going around the country..and Yah I have to ask more on Pakistan to be honest I will my S2 about it..and see what they say...
1.Yes, Well said.
2. Yeah The Irani president and all. I heard about that as well but now it looks like it's Pakistan's number.
3. Religious issues? This is waaay old to put out. The country's natives are against eachother. So what do you expect from a country like this?

Old 07-26-2008, 02:28 PM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar

Quote:
B] Bush himself is a corrupted man. He needs to get lost. Thank him for that. huh

I admit, for someone from the Republican party, he is a disappointment.

C] More like extremists.
We cannot really blame terrorists, because they are brainwashed into believing they are doing the right things.

That's how you use and make pawns to sacrifice- They should not know what's going on, and they should be having the idea that what you're doing is right.
Quote:
I did hear that they were discussing it in the Senate, and some Congressmen said that Iran war was inevitable. However, there are some rumors that contradict that...so I'm confused.

Most of them are, because the inflation's totally rising in those places, and well..there are many things that can be handled without involving the common people and they still get dragged in.
Old 07-30-2008, 07:32 AM
Angel_DeArc Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:

We cannot really blame terrorists, because they are brainwashed into believing they are doing the right things.

That's how you use and make pawns to sacrifice- They should not know what's going on, and they should be having the idea that what you're doing is right.

Most of them are, because the inflation's totally rising in those places, and well..there are many things that can be handled without involving the common people and they still get dragged in.

1.But haven't people got the sense of chosing between right or wrong?

2. I agree 100%. People are fed-up with this government. All those stinky politicians do is get the natives into high hopes after that, they just run away...Inflation of prices in the biggest and the most controversial problem between the former and the present government.

Old 07-30-2008, 01:24 PM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Quote:

1.But haven't people got the sense of chosing between right or wrong?

They have been brainwashed into thinking that what they are doing; is right.

2. I agree 100%. People are fed-up with this government. All those stinky politicians do is get the natives into high hopes after that, they just run away...Inflation of prices in the biggest and the most controversial problem between the former and the present government.
Err...the government has as much control over the economy as much as you can command Jupiter or Saturn to do a back flip while balancing three compact discs on a totem pole. America's Federal reserve is being controlled by the Private Sector, and so's the money flowing into the system. The government has no say in how much money the Fed prints.

The bailout thing that is going on, let me explain.

Lets say a company is in a loss of 2 Billion. The Federal reserve prints the money out of thin air to pay off any debts or losses, prints another few billions to help some other company buy it. If the government tries to get money out of the Fed. reserve, they pay it back with interest. Forcing the Congress to borrow it from China...if anything, the Iraq war plays a negligible role in inflation. Compared to the billions of dollars being printed out of thin air to cover losses suffered by the corporate sector, the role of Iraq war in inflation is negligible.