Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 06-22-2008, 11:20 PM
Trainer_Gold414 Offline

Default Re: Pokemon Journeys- Hoenn (SU Open-Few Spots left)

Quote:
History- (I will make this after I get more info.)
get more info?? You make up your history.

Quote:
Preferred Starter Pokemon- (Is Hoenn region based on Pokemon Gold, Silver, Fire Red and Leaf Green, Crystal, or Yellow?)
umm.....Hoenn region is based off of Sapphire, Ruby, and Emerald version. You're beginning to scare me.
Old 06-22-2008, 11:23 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

By getting more info, I needed to know which game its based on. I cant remember any of the towns in Hoenn! What will I do!
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 06-23-2008, 12:40 AM
Trainer_Gold414 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonKnowItAllVanessa View Post
By getting more info, I needed to know which game its based on. I cant remember any of the towns in Hoenn! What will I do!
go to GameStop (or any other game store), buy a used S/R/ or Emerald game and play it. That is pretty much the best way to handle this.
Old 06-23-2008, 01:25 AM

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

I did have Sapphire, but someone stole it. I cant just go out and buy it! I bought 20 bucks worth of Pokemon Cards and I'm not getting any allowance because of it!
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 06-23-2008, 01:31 AM
Rage12 Offline
Elite Trainer

Name- Ivry Aerin
Gender- Female
Age- 12
Birthdate- May 15, 1996
Personality- Ivry is a very determined little girl. She has never given up in on anything a day in her life, and doesn't plan on it. She's fueled by the will of her Pokemon, and that's the main reason she won't give up. That and the fact that she plans on being a Pokemon Master.

Ivry is also very independent. She knows how to heal her Pokemon, and refuses to use a Pokemon Center. She even makes her own food, and travels by herself, besides her Pokemon. Surprisingly, she is very caring, and loves to make friends. She just doesn't want to travel with them forever, otherwise, she might become annoyed because she has no alone time. When she battles, she absorbs everything she sees and tries to use it in battle, so she can become a great Pokemon Trainer.

Appearance- Ivry looks like the person on the trainer card, except she has a different outfit. The bottom of the dress is cut off, and she wears blue jeans instead. She stands at Five feet, three inches and weighs 113 lbs(If this is unacceptable, I'll actually put a description. I've just been lazy lately).

History- Ivry's mom was a famous Pokemon Coordinator, and her dad was a famous Pokemon Trainer. They didn't want Ivry to have to choose between which thing she wanted to pursue, so they combined the ideals of both. They combined the gracefulness of competing in contests, with the strength and speed of battling. This way, Ivry would excel in which ever thing she chose. Ivry didn't like coordinating much, and decided she would become a Pokemon Trainer years before she was even ten.

When Ivry finally became ten, she received her starter Pokemon, though an unusual one. She was a little late to Professor Birch's lab and was forced to take a Pokemon that they were researching. She received the rock/ground type Pokemon, Larvitar. Ivry had used her mother and father's Pokemon to train, and they never had rock type Pokemon. Ivry then decided she'd need some time to train before she set off on an adventure. For that reason, she stayed home and trainer with her mom and dad for two years and is now setting out on her journey.

Preferred Starter Pokemon- Larvitar

Click it if you want to read

Last edited by Rage12; 06-23-2008 at 02:07 AM.
Old 06-23-2008, 03:18 AM
Roy G Biv Offline
Master Trainer

Name- Devon Gale
Gender- Male
Age- 13
Birthdate- January 24, 1995

Personality- The only description that truly captures the essence of Devon is "suave". He's a ladies man, truly not afraid to be turned down, hitting on every girl in sight with varying success. He's happy go lucky, and lives in the moment. Devon never lets the small thing get in his way! He's charming, with a devil-may-care attitude but deep down he really worries himself about his appearence and what people think of him.

Appearance- 5'3, 102lbs, thin and wiry but surprisingly strong. He wears a dark trench coat over a plain red t-shirt. Messy blonde hair, green eyes, small rounded facial features, his skin is tanned to a perfect tone. He wears a classic, black, beaver felt hat on his head that's decorated with a blood-red feather. He always wears his trusty lime green converse sneakers, and as you can guess he gets a lot of funny looks.

History- Born in Kanto as a small town boy he dreamed of becoming a coordinator. His family moved to Hoenn when he was 9, and he competed in his first contest soon after. Let's just say that didn't turn out so well... He bounced back with a new aspiration, training. After recieving his starter from Birch he vowed to become a great trainer.

Preferred Starter Pokemon- Roselia or Volbeat
Old 06-23-2008, 04:30 AM
Trainer_Gold414 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonKnowItAllVanessa View Post
I did have Sapphire, but someone stole it. I cant just go out and buy it! I bought 20 bucks worth of Pokemon Cards and I'm not getting any allowance because of it!
Then I'm serious when I say just find an online walkthrough of the game and skim through it. It might help.

To Rage12- Larvitar is not actually found in Hoenn, but I'll let you slide. That's how nice I am. You're accepted.

To Roy G Biv- You are accepted. Go with Volbeat since grass is taken.
Old 06-23-2008, 05:01 AM

ok thx
Old 06-23-2008, 06:49 PM
Rage12 Offline
Elite Trainer

Really, what region is it found in? I checked this one website and it said Hoenn Dex so I thought it was in Hoenn.

Click it if you want to read
Old 06-23-2008, 07:59 PM
Redmario Offline
Master Trainer

I think it technically is in the Jhoto Region as number 246.
Old 06-23-2008, 08:33 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Reserve me please.

Name- Howl Mitoka
Gender- female
Age- 13
Birthdate- 12 October '94
Personality- Howl is solitary, preferring to be alone and train. She hates losing and won't back down from anything. If her pokemon can't fight, she'd fight for them.
Appearance- http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/149/characterfq2.png she doesn't wear the hat and her hair is black. Howl's shirt is not like that, but a dark brown one far too big for her underneath the 'desert camo' shirt. She wears a dark blue headband, but mostly around her neck, and has a wall eye(one eye brown and the other blue)
History- Howl lived a relitavely normal life. She ran away when she was twelve though, because her family's guard dog, an arcanine, attacked her and they wouldn't hear a word against him.
Preferred Starter Pokemon- Mudkip.

Last edited by BlueFang; 06-28-2008 at 07:51 AM.
Old 06-24-2008, 04:32 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Name- Aleks Ryder

Gender- Male

Age- 13

Birthdate- 3/20 1995

Personality- Aleks is an outgoing kid. He doesn't like to stop for anything. He is not a leader type person because he doesn't like to lead, but doesn't like to be bossed around. Aleks is a good people person. He'll talk to almost anyone. Aleks is an easy person to get a with and most of the time, very friendly. Aleks usually remains calm during situations. He's a good person to talk to and normally will make people laugh.

Appearance- Aleks has a red shirt and black shorts. He has black and red shoes. He usually wears a blue cap. He has a scar on his left arm. Aleks is about 5'3 and weights about 100 lbs. He has a star shaped necklace his parents gave him that he always wears.

History- Aleks lives in Mossadeep City. Aleks came from a distant land because oh his parents job. Aleks' mom and dad are Astronauts. They wanted Aleks to be one too, but he chose the path of a trainer. They quickly learned to accept that.

Aleks had worked at a pokemon ranch at age 7. He learned to breed, raise and train pokemon. He left the ranch at age 8 and went into the the space academy with his parents. At first he liked it, he learned how to fly with pokemon and with aircrafts. But as he went on learning about them, he got bored. After he had his first pokemon, he thought about it for a long time, then decided that he wanted to become a pokemon trainer and battle other people.

Story on how Aleks (Age:13) and Beldum met:

At first Aleks didn't know if he wanted to be a world class trainer or an Astronaut. It was one day when Aleks couldn't sleep that he snuck out of his room to take a wake in the moonlight.

He walked around for about 30 minutes before he started to head back. On his way back, he heard some small noises. At first he didn't notice it, but as he kept on walking, the noise seemed to follow him. He stopped and tried to calm down. He told himself that it was nothing. Then he heard a growl. Aleks started to run. Then he stopped and looked around and noticed that he was lost. He stopped and listen. He couldn't hear anything following him anymore so he stopped to rest. As he sat down, the bush near by him rustled.

He started to get up, and was about to run when he noticed he was on a cliff. Aleks heard a crack and a few seconds later the cliff caved and Aleks started falling. Aleks opened his eyes and saw the he was floating in the air. He loked around and saw the bushes rustling and a larger sized Beldum using its pyschic abilities to save him. Aleks slowly floated over to Beldum and landed on the ground. Aleks slowly walked over to the Beldum. Aleks felt a spark and looked into the Beldum's eyes and decided to take the Beldum with him. Aleks decided he wanted to go through the gyms and challenge the Elite Four and become a pokemon trainer.

Preferred Starter Pokemon- Beldum

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 06-24-2008 at 03:51 PM.
Old 06-24-2008, 05:21 AM
Trainer_Gold414 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiha View Post
Reserve me please.

Name- Howl Mitoka
Gender- female
Age- 13
Birthdate- 12 October '94
Personality- later...
Appearance- later...
History- (make it realistic) later...
Preferred Starter Pokemon- Electrike
sorry electric is taken, so change your starter pokemon please

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee16 View Post
Is there still room, if there is then tell me that way I can finish my SU.

Name- Alex Ryder

Gender- Male

Age- 13

Birthdate- 3/20

Personality-

Appearance-

History- (make it realistic)

Preferred Starter Pokemon- Am I allowed to have Trapinch?
sorry, someone already has a ground type, so please change your starter pokemon.

These are the options left: one water and one optional
Old 06-24-2008, 05:59 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

What's the optional pokemon?

EDIT: I'll reserve water till I find out.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 06-24-2008 at 06:10 AM.
Old 06-24-2008, 01:36 PM
Trainer_Gold414 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee16 View Post
What's the optional pokemon?
The optional pokemon are pokemon types other than the five I've listed (flying, fighting ice, ect.) But bug and ground is taken, but you can choose any type besides that (excluding grass, fire, normal, electric, or water. You know, the five types already picked) I just wanted to have a variety of different types of pokemon to make the rp a little more interesting.