Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 06-20-2008, 07:49 PM
Trainer_Gold414 Offline

Default Pokemon Journeys- Hoenn (Two Spots left!)

~Plot~Welcome to the world of pokemon, a world filled with many different species of pokemon. Inside lurks fun and friends, but also danger and adventure.
You are a young trainer that lives in the land of Hoenn. A professor by the name of Birch also lives here, and is the one who gives pokemon to new trainers. Recently you've decided to start your own pokemon quest for either personal reasons or because of your love for adventure and pokemon.

To sign up, fill out your trainer's profile-

Name-
Gender- (this is NOT a trick question)
Age- (from 10-18 plz)
Birthdate-
Personality-
Appearance-
History- (make it realistic)
Preferred Starter Pokemon- (Has to be a pokemon found in the Hoenn region- no Pidgeys, or Totodiles, or anything like that. I will also pick a pokemon for you if you want.)

I will make it clear right now that I am allowing only 7-8 people do this RP. There will be one pokemon starter for each type- grass, fire, water, normal, electric, and then three optional types. That means if the three optional pokemon are picked then you have to pick one of the other five types mentioned above. If your pokemon is the same type as another trainer's pokemon in a post above you will be ignored. Ask me if you want a pokemon that is two different types (i. e Lotad- water+grass type)

Also remember that you are Beginner Trainers. That means no legendary pokemon or pokemon in their last evolutionary stage (for pokemon that evolve) as your beginners.

This is my profile. I am going to do the lazy profile to prevent from one of you guys doing it.

Name- Brendan
Gender- Male
Age- 12
Birthdate- April 26, 1996
Personality- Brendan is a very fun-loving boy who usually isn't very serious. He uses his bright sprit to usually cheer up people around him or to bring out the best in pokemon.
Appearance- The guy you play as on emerald
History- Brendan used to live in a distant land far away from Hoenn with just his mother, but came to live in Hoenn to be closer to his father. Brendan's father is a very talented trainer who is the gym leader at the Petalburg Gym, and Brendan would love nothing better than to become a better trainer than him.
Starter Pokemon- Mudkip

Even though I picked a water pokemon I will allow somebody else to choose a water pokemon

Last edited by Trainer_Gold414; 06-27-2008 at 09:36 PM.
Old 06-21-2008, 04:37 AM
Redmario Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon Journeys- Hoenn (Sign-ups open)

Here is my sign up info. Just tell me if there is anything you want me to add or change.

Name- Simon Weather
Gender- Male
Age-15
Birthdate- September 27th, 1993
Personality-
He is a very intelligent young man who always loves helping anyone out when they need help. He has a very unselfish interest welfare of other people and pokemon and puts their needs above his own. He is very cool, calm, and collected and no matter how bad the situation is he never loses his train of thought. He loves exploring and finding new and interesting things in the world around him. He loves battleing and training with his pokemon. His favorite hobby is oragami because it relaxes him alot. And also is extremely Angoraphobic (Fear of High Places). He also has the unusual tendency to get lost no matter where he is going which usually gets him and his pokemon in trouble. Also he is extremely goofy around girls which usually results in very goofy behavior.
Appearance-

Simon is about 5' 4'' tall and weighs around 135 pounds. He has messy short brown hair that he keeps under his favorite hat. He has semi thick black glasses that he can't see without them. He usually wears a black t-shirt, green cargo pants, and black shoes. He always carrys around a small pack on his side that holds his pokemon and a small backpack that carries everything else.
History-Simon was originally from Fuchsia City where he lived with his mother Nancy Weather. He always dreamed of seeing the wonderful pokemon world but because of his overprotective mom wasn't allowed to until he obtained his very first pokemon. One day around when he was 10 he and his mom moved to the Hoenn Region because of her new promotion at her job as a pokemon researcher to Littleroot Town. As Simon settled into his new life he met Professor Birch and they quickly became close friends.

A few years later on his 15th birthday he recieved a letter from Birch to meet him at his lab for a special present. Simon excitedly ran off into town as soon as he woke up and soon met up with the professor. He told him that she had recieved a rare pokemon that he thought Simon should have as his first pokemon. Simon agreed and they both went off into his lab. Inside they made there way to the back of the lab and on a small table sat a pokeball with a cactus symbol attached to it. "I just recieved this from a old friend in Lavaridge town. I already have my hands full with all these pokemon already and I thought you would like this one here." said the professor as he picked up and handed Simon the pokeball along with some extra pokeballs and a brand new pokedex. Simon was extatic and after thanking the professor he ran off back home.

When he arrived he showed his mom his new pokemon who examined it carefully and gave it a big bear hug. Afterwards his mother gave him his presents which included a brand new trainer outfit, a new backpack, and Simon's favorite a limited edition signature trainers cap. Simon loved all his gifts and after thanking his mom went upstairs to bed.

The next morning after takeing a shower he emerged with his signature trainer gear. After saying good bye to his mom he left his house and headed into the city to say good bye Professor Birch before starting his journey.
Preferred Starter Pokemon- Cacnea

Last edited by Redmario; 06-24-2008 at 04:12 PM.
Old 06-21-2008, 04:45 AM
Trainer_Gold414 Offline

To Redmario- Wow, what a great history and personality (and appearance lol) You are accepted

To everyone- Grass is now taken
Old 06-21-2008, 05:19 AM
Trainer_Gold414 Offline

I decided to seperate this from my first post to make it easier to read. I am dropping out of the rp so water is open.

Starter Pokemon
Grass- Cacnea- Redmario
Fire- Vulpix- Solohell
Water- Mudkip- saiha
Normal- Azurill- KittenGirl2000
Electric- Pichu- Kentucky Fried Torchic
Rock/Ground- Larvitar- Rage12
Bug- Volbeat- Roy G Biv
Steel/Psychic- Beldum- Bumblebee16

Last edited by Trainer_Gold414; 06-29-2008 at 12:48 AM.
Old 06-21-2008, 05:36 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Name-
Sakura Kinomoto
Gender-
Female
Age-
Birthdate-
6th May 1998
Personality-
Appearance-

Sakura is 3'5, and has ocean green eyes. She has short brown hair, and tan skin. Basically, she looks the same as the picture.
History- (make it realistic)
Preferred Starter Pokemon-
I'd like Azurill, and it is actually a normal type. Can i have Azurill?

Reserve me a place.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.

Last edited by Realityxxx; 06-21-2008 at 05:53 AM.
Old 06-21-2008, 02:58 PM
Trainer_Gold414 Offline

To KittenGirl2000- Yeah I'll let you in just please give me your history and personality. This is really important because it will affect how your character acts and such. Im super nice so I'll save you a spot as long as you get the info filled.
Old 06-21-2008, 04:38 PM
xxxSakura Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to xxxSakura

OMG! I want a place reserved! Hmm, I have a question though, as I'm a little confused about the Optional type. By Optional, do you mean the other types other than those five you listed out? And let's say if the Starter Pokemon I want has 3 stages {Say Azurill or Pichu}, must I start out with the first stage?

& I'll reserve Electric :]
Old 06-21-2008, 05:00 PM
Trainer_Gold414 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxSakura View Post
OMG! I want a place reserved! Hmm, I have a question though, as I'm a little confused about the Optional type. By Optional, do you mean the other types other than those five you listed out? And let's say if the Starter Pokemon I want has 3 stages {Say Azurill or Pichu}, must I start out with the first stage?

& I'll reserve Electric :]
When I say optional yeah I mean different types than the ones listed (like fighting, physic, ice, etc.) The reason I picked those five types because it is the main types pokemon.

If the pokemon you want has three stages then then it depends which one you start out with. Like with torchic i would like for you to start on torchic, but with pokemon like pichu or cleffa (mainly egg pokemon) you can pick between the first and second stage. So if you were wanting pichu you can have it or pikachu.

to sign up fill out your trainer's profile
Old 06-21-2008, 05:25 PM
xxxSakura Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to xxxSakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer_Gold414 View Post
When I say optional yeah I mean different types than the ones listed (like fighting, physic, ice, etc.) The reason I picked those five types because it is the main types pokemon.

If the pokemon you want has three stages then then it depends which one you start out with. Like with torchic i would like for you to start on torchic, but with pokemon like pichu or cleffa (mainly egg pokemon) you can pick between the first and second stage. So if you were wanting pichu you can have it or pikachu.

to sign up fill out your trainer's profile
Mmm, OK, then I shall work on my SU now :D & I'll still be reserving Electric. Give me some time to type out a sign-up, please xD
Old 06-21-2008, 06:21 PM
Trainer_Gold414 Offline

okay, already done. electric is all yours :)
Old 06-22-2008, 06:36 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

reserve me for fire, please
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 06-22-2008, 01:58 PM
Trainer_Gold414 Offline

To PokemonKnowItAllVanessa- Okay fine I will. Just fill out a profile as soon as you can.

But this is the last person I am accepting in without filling out a profile. Fill out the profile completely if you want to do this.
Old 06-22-2008, 02:00 PM
Trainer_Gold414 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer_Gold414 View Post
okay, already done. electric is all yours :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonKnowItAllVanessa View Post
reserve me for fire, please
do you guys know which pokemon you want or do you want me to pick one for you?
Old 06-22-2008, 02:08 PM
Trainer_Gold414 Offline

I'm sorry I mention this now, especially to Kittengirl 2000 and Redmario, who have appearances copied and pasted, but could everyone who has signed up or will sign up make a trainer card at pokecharms.com
The cards look like the one for my avatar. They will help keep track of the pokemon you've caught and the gym badges you've earned.
Old 06-22-2008, 05:16 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: Pokemon Journeys- Hoenn (SU Open-Few Spots left)

Name-Vanessa
Gender- Female
Age- 10
Birthdate-August 21, 1997
Personality-Vanessa is kind and caring, especially torwards her Pokemon.She is also outgoing, creative, and intelligent and always willing to try new things.
Appearance-Vanessa is a tall girl with tan skin and long, silky, blond hair. She carries the girl (D/P) style bag on her shoulder.
History- (I will make this after I get more info.)
Preferred Starter Pokemon- (Is Hoenn region based on Pokemon Gold, Silver, Fire Red and Leaf Green, Crystal, or Yellow?)
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."