Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 06-23-2008, 11:46 PM
ChrisDPG Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: [SU]Pokemon Survival 1:Humans are Extinct[SU]

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonKnowItAllVanessa View Post
For Pokemon, it was only a flash. The intro is a tiny bit of your life after the flash. Fix it please!
D'ere you go, ish you happy now?
Old 06-24-2008, 01:10 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

good. You're accepted...I guess.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 06-25-2008, 07:18 PM
Conkiko Offline

Can i be part of the roleplay??
Old 06-27-2008, 02:21 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conkiko View Post
Can i be part of the roleplay??
Oi....

I won't bother this time.
Old 06-27-2008, 02:24 AM

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

You, my friend are the most annoying new trainer I have ever met. You gotta sign up.
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 06-27-2008, 03:41 AM

He asked about 3 or four times, including in the actual RP!!
Old 06-27-2008, 04:44 AM
Conkiko Offline

Name:Ghost
Species:Eevee
Personality:I am very weak against attacks. But am a little special in a certain way instead of being a normal type i am a ghost and normal type which is weird i know but i have been created to defeat most pokemon enemys right before humans went extinct i am going to help anyone i cann and also i am a purple eevee.Nice to meet you!
Old 06-27-2008, 04:48 AM

The stuff you put for Personality goes in the "Other:" category. You also need an introduction.
Old 06-27-2008, 04:52 AM
Conkiko Offline

damnit i am so sorry

Species:Eevee
Personality:I am very weak against attacks. But am a little special in a certain way instead of being a normal type i am a ghost and normal type which is weird i know but i have been created to defeat most pokemon enemys right before humans went extinct i am going to help anyone i can and also i am a purple eevee.
Introduction:i have been known to be very shy with my trainers i was playing with my trainer one night then i woke up the next day and she was gone i have been very shy since then i almost fell off a cliff once and since i am part ghost i saved myself by going in the ground my name is ghost and i have a purple name tag of my name so i have been able to do astounding things since my trainer left me.I havent been very active since i almost fell off the cliff i have been living in a cave since then i am sorry if i get annoying it just the kind of pokemon i am.Nice to meet you
other:none
Old 06-27-2008, 04:55 AM

the introduction is a tiny bit of your life after the flash. Your personality is how your character acts. Everything in your introduction should be in the other. Same with personality.
Old 06-27-2008, 05:04 AM
Conkiko Offline

Species:Gengar
Personality:Rude but timid very shy when meeting other pokemon.Doesnt like when people make fun of him, but is still a little bit brave.
Introduction:when i was living with my trainer we were playing i was having so much fun.Then he said how about we go and get another friend of yours.So we walked through the woods as a fiendish looking pokemon came out of the bushes(houndoom).We started to battle it i was going to end it quickly but then my master told me too go invisible.So i did and then the flash came and my trainer disappeared and my enemy houndoom ran off as happy as could be and only one thing was left of my trainer his hat so now i wear his hat.
Other:I am very weak against attacks.i am a ghost type which is weird i know but i have been born to defeat most pokemon enemys, right before humans went extinct. I am going to help anyone i can, and also i am a Gengar.
I have been known to be very shy with my trainer. Then i almost fell off a cliff once and since i am part ghost i saved myself by going in the ground. My name is ghost and i have a purple name tag of my name. So i have been able to do astounding things since my trainer left me.I havent been very active since i almost fell off the cliff. I have been living in a cave since then. I am sorry if i get annoying it just the kind of pokemon i am.Nice to meet you.

Last edited by Conkiko; 06-27-2008 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Grammar, punctuaction,Fakemon
Old 06-27-2008, 05:08 AM
Conkiko Offline

is it good??
Old 06-27-2008, 06:08 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

2 words.

Punctuation.

Grammar.
Old 06-27-2008, 06:36 AM
ChrisDPG Offline
Elite Trainer

Yes, what Aaron said. I don't want to be rping with someone who doesn't have any periods or quotation marks in his posts. I also don't see how you're a ghost/normal type eevee. You could maybe be a fakemon but not an eevee. A normal/ghost type though would be too powerful... let's see. 0% ghost, normal, and fighting attacks would be done to it. Vanessa, I know you might not agree with this, but if you do and just haven't thought about it, this would not be a good thing. It's kind of like a better version of sableye. Maybe you could be a new evolution of eevee, perhaps a ghost/psychic? You would be able to have lower defense and higher sp.def and sp. atk. The ghost type already takes away normal and fighting attacks. If you get in levitate ground attacks could be gone too.

Last edited by ChrisDPG; 06-27-2008 at 06:49 AM.
Old 06-27-2008, 08:08 AM
Conkiko Offline

i will be a ghost type that is the form of eevee then and i will edit my post sorry for being so much of a noob