Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 06-14-2008, 02:04 AM
Nitro Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Nitro
Default [WAR VII] One Fateful Loss

Username: Nitrodown

WAR Team: Team Aqua

Fic Title: One Fateful Loss

Entry:

"Gah... Typhlosion, finish that infernal Blastoise with a Double Edge!" I ordered, starting to get annoyed.

"Use Withdraw!" my opponent, Larezio, defended.

This amateur was pretty good with his Pokemon, I had to admit. His Chikorita had defeated my Sunflora quickly, but I had defeated that with my trusty Stanler. Then, I thought I had him, but his hide-and-go-seek strategy with Pachirisu was good enough to defeat Stanler in a rocky area like Mt. Piedmont, where I happened to be battling. Fortunately, my Typhlosion burned the Pachirisu to a crisp in a second. Now, we were both down to our final Pokemon: my Typhlosion and his Mightyena. I had a type disadvantage, but being a Pokemon Master, I still had the upper hand - or so I had thought at first. This guy was surprisingly good. Not good enough to take the title of Pokemon Master away, of course.

"Alright then, use Strength to pick up that shell and toss it hard into the ground!" I commanded, hoping to trap the Blastoise in the ground.

Typhlosion picked up the Blastoise's shell, and threw the turtle deep into the earth.

"Heh... It's nearly impossible to get out now," I said victoriously.

"Nearly," Larezio pointed out, grinning. "Rapid Spin!"

The shell spun around, slowly at first, but then it started to build up speed, and soon enough, there was a miniature tornado in front of me.

"No! Quickly, Gyro Ball!" I yelled, fearing the loss of the worshipped Pokemon Master title to an amateur.

Typhlosion threw itself at the speedy top. The speed of the Rapid Spin was rebounded upon Blastoise, and the giant blue turtle was knocked back.

"Nice try... Avalanche!" Larezio grinned.

The power of the Gyro Ball was rebounded at twice the power. My Typhlosion didn't have a chance.

"Heh... One fateful loss for you," Larezio laughed.

"I demand a rematch," I snarled. "You only won because of luck."

"No. I only won because of an Avalanche," Larezio replied tauntingly.

I felt such anger at this... this child. I felt myself shouting myself hoarse, but I heard nothing. I saw myself give Larezio the finger, but I felt no regret.

"REMATCH!" I demanded in rage, only barely feeling the sore throat I had gained in only mere minutes.

"No way," Larezio said for the fifth time in a row. "I beat you fair and square; now scram."

"Never!" I yelled, feeling my anger bubble and froth at its mouth. "I demand a rematch!"

Larezio sighed. "Look, it's getting late..."

"I WILL HAVE A REMATCH!" I screamed, and struck Larezio across the cheek.

I don't know how I got started, but somehow I was kicking and kicking and kicking and I couldn't stop. Soon enough, Larezio was dead.

Lesson learned: Please don't overreact. D:
------------------------------------------------------------
I got bored around the end. >_>