Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards

Art Boards Art boards for both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related art.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 06-20-2008, 10:58 PM
Daughter of Mew's Avatar
Daughter of Mew Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 2,927
Send a message via Skype™ to Daughter of Mew
Default Re: Joan Mountain Banner Shop!!!(Taking requests.)

Hello, can I work here? I'd like to learn from someone as good as you! ^^

If not...

Form:
Size: 400x150
Image: Clicky
Background or Tutorial: Watery?
Credit: Yessir!
Text: Hail Quagsire! [Use the font that you used on the Dragonair one. What's that font called?]
Text Position: Wherever looks good
Have you read the rules?: Everest is a mountain. ^^ I'm so clever
Will you be patient?: Of course!
__________________
harr harr im funny
twitter | tumblr | moi
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 06-20-2008, 11:45 PM
Jose's Avatar
Jose Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: mexico
Posts: 6,050
Send a message via AIM to Jose Send a message via MSN to Jose Send a message via Yahoo to Jose
Default Re: Joan Mountain Banner Shop!!!(Taking requests.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daughter of Mew View Post
Hello, can I work here? I'd like to learn from someone as good as you! ^^

If not...

Form:
Size: 400x150
Image: Clicky
Background or Tutorial: Watery?
Credit: Yessir!
Text: Hail Quagsire! [Use the font that you used on the Dragonair one. What's that font called?]
Text Position: Wherever looks good
Have you read the rules?: Everest is a mountain. ^^ I'm so clever
Will you be patient?: Of course!
Yes you can and if you want any tips just PM me.

I will make you're banner tomorrow and the font is called blade.

Oh and you should download some brushes.

EDIT:Could you give me an bigger image it vcan't be sharpened so it looks blurry.
__________________

Last edited by Jose; 06-21-2008 at 04:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 06-26-2008, 07:03 PM
Vengeance's Avatar
Vengeance Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Eh?
Posts: 2,044
Default Re: Joan Mountain Banner Shop!!!(Taking requests.)

Form:
Size: 350 x 100
Image: [x]
Background or Tutorial: Water (Or something Watery)
Credit: Yup.
Text: Suicune [Place in the Bottom Left Corner (Please use the font from the Dragonair banner, please.)] スイクン [Place in the Bottom Right Corner]
Text Position: See Above
Have you read the rules?: Everest
Will you be patient?: Of course.
__________________

♥unpaired. pm me.♥


My song is Don't Trust me - 3Oh!3 ♦ Previously known as Deoxy
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 06-26-2008, 07:19 PM
Jose's Avatar
Jose Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: mexico
Posts: 6,050
Send a message via AIM to Jose Send a message via MSN to Jose Send a message via Yahoo to Jose
Default Re: Joan Mountain Banner Shop!!!(Taking requests.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxy View Post
Form:
Size: 350 x 100
Image: [x]
Background or Tutorial: Water (Or something Watery)
Credit: Yup.
Text: Suicune [Place in the Bottom Left Corner (Please use the font from the Dragonair banner, please.)] スイクン [Place in the Bottom Right Corner]
Text Position: See Above
Have you read the rules?: Everest
Will you be patient?: Of course.
Here it is I couldn't blend the image very much if you want Ican make it again:
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 07-01-2008, 03:22 PM
Cucumber's Avatar
Cucumber Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 6,028
Send a message via AIM to Cucumber
Default Re: Joan Mountain Banner Shop!!!(Taking requests.)

Size: Standard
Image:Here
Background or Tutorial: Just make a blue and brown mix like the ocean
Credit: Yea
Text: The PXLS more than just sharks.....
Text Position:Right below Relicanth
Have you read the rules?: Everest
Will you be patient?: Yea
Please pm the results when done thank you!
__________________
PO Username: cucumber.
[VPP]

Last edited by Cucumber; 07-01-2008 at 03:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 07-01-2008, 03:33 PM
Daughter of Mew's Avatar
Daughter of Mew Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 2,927
Send a message via Skype™ to Daughter of Mew
Default Re: Joan Mountain Banner Shop!!!(Taking requests.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanrocks126 View Post
Size: Standard
Image:Here
Background or Tutorial: Just make a blue and brown mix like the ocean
Credit: Yea
Text: The PXLS more than just sharks.....
Text Position:Right below Relicanth
Have you read the rules?: Yea
Will you be patient?: Yea
Please pm the results when done thank you!
Obviously, you haven't read the rules...
__________________
harr harr im funny
twitter | tumblr | moi
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 07-01-2008, 03:52 PM
Cucumber's Avatar
Cucumber Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 6,028
Send a message via AIM to Cucumber
Default Re: Joan Mountain Banner Shop!!!(Taking requests.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daughter of Mew View Post
Obviously, you haven't read the rules...
Well I changed it now :P
__________________
PO Username: cucumber.
[VPP]
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 07-01-2008, 11:06 PM
Jose's Avatar
Jose Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: mexico
Posts: 6,050
Send a message via AIM to Jose Send a message via MSN to Jose Send a message via Yahoo to Jose
Default Re: Joan Mountain Banner Shop!!!(Taking requests.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanrocks126 View Post
Well I changed it now :P
You have it.
Any other request?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 07-02-2008, 02:30 PM
Roy G Biv's Avatar
Roy G Biv Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 262
Default Re: Joan Mountain Banner Shop!!!(Taking requests.)

Size: 350x100
Image: This peeking out of a corner please.
Background or Tutorial:This but over the entire thing please...
Credit: It's all yours
Text: I am the Messenger (courier new, red, bold)
Text Position: Lower left corner
Have you read the rules?: Everest
Will you be patient?: Yes'm

The point of this banner is my love for this book so draw every little aspect you can from it. Also, I was wondering if I could have a coffee stain somewhere on there...
__________________
pokemonepiphany.com
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 07-02-2008, 03:14 PM
Master Aqua's Avatar
Master Aqua Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 8,969
Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: Joan Mountain Banner Shop!!!(Taking requests.)

Form:
Size:400X200
Images:Bowser, pikachu and ice climbers
Background or Tutorial:Backgroud of fire
Credit:i consider it complusary
Text:Ryan Brawl FC: 2406-6635-0446

Text Position:top left
Have you read the rules?:Mt everest is the worlds tallest mountian
Will you be patient?:yes
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 07-02-2008, 05:21 PM
Jose's Avatar
Jose Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: mexico
Posts: 6,050
Send a message via AIM to Jose Send a message via MSN to Jose Send a message via Yahoo to Jose
Default Re: Joan Mountain Banner Shop!!!(Taking requests.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy G Biv View Post
Size: 350x100
Image: This peeking out of a corner please.
Background or Tutorial:This but over the entire thing please...
Credit: It's all yours
Text: I am the Messenger (courier new, red, bold)
Text Position: Lower left corner
Have you read the rules?: Everest
Will you be patient?: Yes'm

The point of this banner is my love for this book so draw every little aspect you can from it. Also, I was wondering if I could have a coffee stain somewhere on there...

Hope you enjoy it.
Ryan:
__________________

Last edited by Jose; 07-02-2008 at 05:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 07-05-2008, 10:41 AM
Zee ArChDeviL's Avatar
Zee ArChDeviL Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Under the sea
Posts: 66
Send a message via MSN to Zee ArChDeviL
Default Re: Joan Mountain Banner Shop!!!(Taking requests.)

EVEREST!


Size:350x100
Image:Ray from beyblade
Background or Tutorial: like your 2nd display banner
Credit: no
Text:Death note
Text Position: center
Have you read the rules?: yea
Will you be patient?: sure!
__________________

Credit to Lunar Latias

AnimeRadii My Pe2k Family
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 07-05-2008, 02:28 PM
Jose's Avatar
Jose Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: mexico
Posts: 6,050
Send a message via AIM to Jose Send a message via MSN to Jose Send a message via Yahoo to Jose
Default Re: Joan Mountain Banner Shop!!!(Taking requests.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson View Post
EVEREST!


Size:350x100
Image:Ray from beyblade
Background or Tutorial: like your 2nd display banner
Credit: no
Text:Death note
Text Position: center
Have you read the rules?: yea
Will you be patient?: sure!
Sorry but something in you're form is incorrect please look for it.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 07-05-2008, 03:44 PM
Light_Sky Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: In snow
Posts: 1,493
Send a message via AIM to Light_Sky
Default Re: Joan Mountain Banner Shop!!!(Taking requests.)

Easy request! everest!

size: 400x200
image: flareon and a popsicle
backround: like ryans
credit: Yours
text: popsicle (dark green)
text position: in the middle toward the left
have you read the rules: yes
Ya ya i'll wait.
If it doesn't work let me know please ?
can i have like a little fire in the back?
For: my sig
umm i pick the text like in your sig.

Last edited by popsicle; 07-06-2008 at 12:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 07-05-2008, 05:01 PM
Zee ArChDeviL's Avatar
Zee ArChDeviL Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Under the sea
Posts: 66
Send a message via MSN to Zee ArChDeviL
Default Re: Joan Mountain Banner Shop!!!(Taking requests.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joangaes View Post
Sorry but something in you're form is incorrect please look for it.
Size:350x100
Image:Ray from beyblade
Background or Tutorial: like your 2nd display banner
Credit: yours dude
Text:Death Wish
Text Position: center
Have you read the rules?: Everest is a mountian!
Will you be patient?: sure!

So is that ok now?
__________________

Credit to Lunar Latias

AnimeRadii My Pe2k Family
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com