Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 06-08-2008, 10:25 PM
Megiddo Flame Offline

Default The Eric Damon Chronicles: Part Three: Forbidden Love, Domino's Revenge

Brief Summary below

It has been nine months since Eric Damon and Peggy Crier killed Giovanni. The heroic couple is now married. They still live with Mewtwo. Recently, Peggy Crier gave birth to a baby girl. Eric Damon is the baby's father. The baby girl, Ruki, will grow up throughout th efic. In her teenage years, she falls in love with Giovanni's adopted son Henry. Domino, mother figure to Henry and Giovanni's successor, wants him to kill Eric Damon and Peggy Crier to avenge his adoptive father. Henry secretly doesn't want to be evil, and there is a conflict between his love for Ruki, and what his mother wants him to do.

Chapter One

Ruki Crier-Damon has just been born in a newly added sector of Mewtwo's lair. All the legendary Pokemon came to see the miracle of life, even Arceus itself. The baby girl received numerous things for coming into the world, including her first potential Pokemon, an Elekid, which happened to hatch a week before Ruki was born. Arceus was still amazed about the miracles of life, and therefore said "I don't know how I managed to create all of the matter in the world, but this baby is cute." Rayquaza loudly announced the newborn's gender. Peggy's Pachirisu was sniffing the baby. Eric, the baby's father, was proud of this moment. Mewtwo was watching the whole thing, and knew this moment wouldn't be possible if it didn't save the baby's future parents a year earlier. Team Snagem's Leader Gonzap was in the vicinity as well, and quietly saw the baby.

About ten years later...

Ruki was with her parents, in a forest near Sunyshore City. Domino was walking with her adopted son Henry in the same area. Then, they encountered each other. Eric said "What are you doing here, Domino?!" Peggy was watching Ruki. Domino talked back "I suppose I should say the same thing to YOU, Eric Damon!" Henry fled, and literally bumped into Ruki. The young couple of budding Trainers introduced themselves to each other and chatted a bit. Domino then said "So YOU'RE the one who killed Giovanni!" Eric shouted "I wouldn't have done so if he didn't murder everyone I knew! Why the hell would you scumbags do such a thing!?" Domino didn't answer the question, and called Henry over. Eric walked away, giving Domino the finger. Domino walked in the other direction. Both groups were bitter.

Chapter Two will be up later.
Old 06-09-2008, 08:35 PM
Megiddo Flame Offline

Default Re: The Eric Damon Chronicles: Part Three: Forbidden Love, Domino's Revenge

The next chapter will take place six years after the second half of Chapter One.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:58 PM
Megiddo Flame Offline

Default Re: The Eric Damon Chronicles: Part Three: Forbidden Love, Domino's Revenge

Chapter 2

Six years have passed since Henry and Ruki have met. Now, Henry was with Domino, when Domino asks him "What is your destiny?" Henry lied to her saying "I will avenge Giovanni, kill Eric Damon and Peggy Crier, and enslave their daughter. Mewtwo will then be ours again! Team Rocket will rule the world!" He sounded so serious, that Domino couldn't even tell he was lying, and said "YES! YES! YES!"

A few hours later, somewhere between Kanto and Johto, a group of Rocket Grunts led by Domino were preparing to hunt down Eric Damon, Peggy Crier, and Ruki. henry was present, but wasn't in a Rocket uniform. He secretly despised Team Rocket, and was actually glad that Giovanni wasn't his real father, and that Eric and Peggy killed him. Mewtwo seemed to be watching what was happening on a screen, from its fortress. Ruki was with her parents. Suddenly, just as the group of Rocket Grunts were running toward Eric, Peggy, and Ruki, Henry disappeared. Domino had her Black Tulip ready to kill her enemies with, a few feet behind the Grunts. henry reappeared on a nearby cliff, with his Magmortar, Luxray, Skuntank, Noctowl, Alakzam, and Octillery. Ruki let out her Electivire, Swellow, Floatzel, Swalot, Houndoom, and Gardevoir. Eric's Rhyperior, Sceptile, Donphan, Kingdra, Crobat, and Gyarados were already out, and Peggy's Pachirisu was ready to electrocute something. Henry then obliterated the army of Rocket Grunts with Magmortar's Flame Thrower, Luxray's Thunder, Skuntank's Sludge Bomb, Noctowl's Hyper Beam, Alakazam's Psychic, and Octillery's Octazooka. Eric, Peggy, and Ruki went home. Ruki knew Henry saved them from certain death, but Eric didn't believe it .peggy was unsure as well. Mewtwo watched the whole thing, but didn't say a word.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:03 PM
scalec Offline

I'll give you two pieces of advice.
1) These chapters are quite short
2) Both of them could use a good relaxation period at the Editing spa.

But other then that, I see a good story. Reminds me of The Lion King 2, Simba's pride.
Old 06-12-2008, 12:09 AM
Megiddo Flame Offline

Thanks for the advice! And that's what I tried to base the basic plot off of!
Old 06-13-2008, 07:04 PM
Megiddo Flame Offline

I'll make the next one later!
Old 08-06-2008, 11:29 PM
Megiddo Flame Offline

Sorry for the uber delay, but here's the finale.

Chapter 3

Back at Mewtwo's lair, Eric was talking with Ruki. He said to her "I still don't believe you, even if Henry really saved us! Why the hell would he save the people he wants to KILL?!" Ruki interrupted "He doesn't wan to kill ANYONE! I think he actually LOVES me! Giovanni and Domino aren't even his parents! He thinks Team Rocket SUCKS!" Eric was shocked. He then added "OKAY, FINE! I BELIEVE YOU NOW! If you go on a date with him, try keeping it secret! It's how your mother and I fell in love!" Peggy then walked up to Eric and kissed him, and said to him "So Henry isn't even Domino and Giovanni's kid? Who are his parents, then anyway?" Mewtwo then appeared from the darkness, with eyes glowing blue, and answered them "I think I know the answer. Henry was not adopted, just so you know, he was KIDNAPPED by Domino soon after birth, and Giovanni decided to make him heir to Team Rocket. I somehow obtained his DNA, and I put it in a special machine, and it says his father is Mr. Backlot, owner of the Trophy Garden and Amity Square in Sinnoh."

Henry was kicked out of Team Rocket for ruining their plans, and for betraying them. He came to Mewtwo's lair later, and explained everything to Eric, Peggy, Ruki, and Mewtwo. He also said that Domino was coming to get them and kill them, with some help of some Rocket Grunts and Executives. Mewtwo called all of the other Legendary Pokemon to help fight the Rockets in a final battle.

Henry was right! Right at midnight, Domino came with numerous Rocket Grunts and two Executives. Rayquaza decimated the helicopter that Domino was in, with a Hyper Beam. Domino jumped from the chopper right before it exploded, with jetpacks on, carrying her Black Tulip Keyblade with her. Half of the Rocket Grunts were put to sleep by Darkrai, and Kyogre managed to capsize their boat, drowning them. Groudon turned one of their military tanks into scrap metal, while the other Legendary Pokemon were inside, along with Gonzap, who somehow heard the news. The other Grunts barged in, but Dialga slowed them down by manipulating time, and Palkia warped space to send them flying. They died in mid air, and were flung into the ocean. Giratina then said "Those Rocket bastards will PAY for messing with all of these innocent lives!" and disappeared, and reappeared, killing the remaining Grunts. Dmino then said "****! Why did I get so many Grunts over here if they were to all DIE?!" Eric drew his Jungle King Keyblade when he saw Domino, from the balcony. Domino flew up with her jetpack, and said "I finally found you! Prepare to die! THIS IS FOR YOU, GIOVANNI!" Henry and Ruki watched. Eric sent Rhyperior out as Domino tried to kill Eric with her Black Tulip Keyblade's shock. It did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to Rhyperior, as it was totally unaffected by electricity. Rhyperior flung Domino across the island, and she was hanging on the edge, above Sharpedo infested waters. She looked down, let go, and fell to her death. She commited suicide since she failed to avenge Giovanni herself. The swarm of Sharpedo ate her, leaving behind nothing.

Three days later, Eric and Peggy accepted Henry and Ruki being a couple. Everything was fine.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:17 PM
Megiddo Flame Offline

I'm thinking of making part four to the Eric Damon Chronicles. Should I?