Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 07-08-2008, 01:41 AM
Galactic Spriter Offline

Default Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: A New Menace

Yeah. Your fans are waiting!
Old 07-08-2008, 01:29 PM
Lonliness Offline

Chapter 8:

Pit walked over to the knocked out or dead Wolf and kicked him lightly in the head. Wolf growled slightly and stirred. Pit shook by the thought that Wolf could wake up any minute and tear him to shreds. He flew in the air and headed back to the tournament area where he wouldn't get into much trouble.

Pit thought he could still here Wolf growling right by his ear and swearing he would kill him. His legs started to get tired so he figured he should fly. After about 5 minutes he could hear the crowd roaring and hear the explosions. When Pit finally got into the lobby, Link was sitting there probably waiting for Pit. Link gave him thumbs up and started cleaning his sword.

Pit left Link there and sat in the crowd to watch the brawl. He could see Sonic and Silver go against some girl and Shadow.

Well this looks pretty interesting... Pit said to himself.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cami figured it was time to show them HER Super Form since Silver wasn't even trying when he was fighting her. All he did was use magic powers and sit there like it was just too easy. She charged up her energy and let off a giant eagle noise (or whatever it is called) in the arena. The crowd tried desperately to cover their ears. There was a blinding light in the arena and everyone looked away. When the light faded Cami's clothes were all gold and her hair turned blonde some how and was floating like it wasn't even affected by gravity. Her bow had turned into a golden crossbow with gold magma tipped arrows and her eyes were red.

"Whoa! She's hot!" Pit said from the crowd; jaw wide open. Zelda who happened to be sitting beside him slapped him upside the head.

The crowd was quiet except for the sound of the announcer saying,

"Uhhhh...um...uh...OKAY lets get back to the brawl!"

Cami shot out golden magma tipped arrows at blinding speed. Silver barely dodged them and Sonic and Shadow kept attacks each other in their twisters. Nobody even noticed that Silver was having trouble against Cami who was now flying at lightning speed to him while shooting arrows. He dodged the arrows, but got tackled to a wall. Meanwhile Sonic had blasted Shadow out of the arena with difficulty and Silver was now knocked out so they counted him as defeated. It was now Sonic vs. Cami and Sonic didn't even look like he even broke a sweat.

Cami flew to Sonic while spinning wildly and Sonic's left fist began to glow blue. He pulled it back and got ready to punch. When Cami got to him they clashed sending sound waves through the arena. Both of them were finally blasted to different sides of the arena and when the smoke cleared. They were both lying on the ground. The medical team came in and found Shadow just outside the arena. They took both teams and brought them to the medical room.

"That was SO cool dude! I gotta see that in slow motion. They were all like BOOM!" Pit shouted. The crowd roared and the announcer just stared in aw.

"OK folks! Those were our brawls for today! Come back tomorrow to see Lucario vs. Bowser!"

Last edited by Lonliness; 07-08-2008 at 06:10 PM.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:35 PM
Galactic Spriter Offline

LOL @ PIT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit
"Whoa! She's hot!" Pit said from the crowd; jaw wide open. Zelda who happened to be sitting beside him slapped him upside the head.
AHAHAHAHA! Nice new chapter.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:38 PM
Lonliness Offline

Thanks I didn't really have much time in the past few days, but I figured I could fit a chapter in
Old 07-08-2008, 05:49 PM
scalec Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrell321 View Post
Cami shot out golden magma tipped arrows at blinding speed. Silver barely dodged them and Sonic and Shadow kept attacks each other in their twisters. Nobody even noticed that Silver was having trouble against Cami who was now flying at lightning speed to him while shooting arrows. He dodged the arrows, but got tackled to a wall. Meanwhile Sonic and blasted Shadow out of the arena with difficult and Silver was now knocked out so they counted him as defeated. It was now Sonic vs. Cami and Sonic didn't even look like he even broke a sweat.
You should fix the part I bolded. It should be, 'Meanwhile, Sonic had blasted Shadow out of the arena with difficulty'

But I think you're story is really cool! I love Brawl, and I'm so happy someone made a fic out of it!
Old 07-08-2008, 05:57 PM
Lonliness Offline

I fixed it. I didn't see it when I checked my work on Word.

Great that you like it! I added characters that aren't from Brawl to make the story more interesting.
Old 07-08-2008, 06:08 PM
scalec Offline

I don't mean to nag, but you forgot to put difficulty.

Ignore this next part.
Mrs. D, Mrs. I
Mrs. Ffi,
Mrs. C, Mrs. U,
Mrs. Lty.
-Miss Honeys song, Matilda

I like saying that.
Old 07-08-2008, 06:12 PM
Lonliness Offline

>< oops, sorry, wasn't payin attention
Old 07-10-2008, 12:38 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Sorry Pit, if you try and make a move on Cami you'll get Shadow's fist in your face! He's...Overly protective, so it seems.

>.< You make it sound like we are in love.

So who won?

I think it was a draw...

How did I KNOW that it would be Cami versus Sonic? It's like Deja Vu...*Pokes most recent chapter in my story* Except it was Dark Super Sonic versus Blue Flame Cami. And she lost quite badly.

Who knows, maybe Sonic and Cami qualify for the next rounds...Either that, or there will be a rematch between the two. And I get the sneaking suspicion that Pit will make several attempts to gain Cami's love LOL.

Great...
Old 07-12-2008, 10:35 PM
Lonliness Offline

Default Super Smash Brothers Brawl: A New Menace

Sorry for making you guys wait, I've been pretty lazy the past few days

Chapter 9:

The next day for the Celebration Tournament has come and everyone is getting ready for their matches.

Pit saw Cami walking into the lobby with Sonic and Shadow and rushed to her.

"Hi my name is Pit, what’s yours?" He said, shaking her hand and grinned.

"My name is Cami, I heard you shouting from the crowd. I'll call you..." Cami said, writing on a piece of paper and giving it to Pit. She walked away and Shadow and Sonic followed. Shadow turned to Pit and said,

"You know she was just kidding right?"

Sonic nodded and followed Shadow and Cami without saying a word. Pit looked down at the paper and said to himself,

"Hm, an eight huh, wow, she sure isn't interested in me..." Pit sighed, folding the paper and throwing it into the trash.

Silver, which was leaning on a wall, arms crossed and eyes closed didn't seem to notice any of the other brawlers walking passed him.

Pit figured he would leave him alone and walked into the Training Room where the brawlers trained of course to practice his arrow skills.

Lucario was meditating in a corner as Bowser was punching a punching bag. The two glared at each other as a bell rang and all of the brawlers stepped into the arena. They shook each others hands and left the arena with Lucario and Bowser remaining.

"GO!"

Celebration Tournament Semi-Finals!: Lucario vs. Bowser!

Lucario stood at his side of the stadium with his arms crossed and head down. Bowser grew furious as Lucario just stood there.

"Are you just going to ignore me like that?! Well get ready to pay when I bash you across your skull!" Bowser growled, charging to Lucario.

Lucario held out his hand slowly and aura began to charge into it. As Bowser got to Lucario he used his hand to trip the giant beast and place his hand on Bowser's forehead.

"You won't be bashing my skull..." Lucario said, as the aura shot out of his hand and slammed Bowser into the ground. The crowd stared in aw as Bowser was knocked out in one blow.

"Well um...looks like we got ourselves a winner folks!" The announcer said as Lucario stepped out of the arena.

Last edited by Lonliness; 07-12-2008 at 10:46 PM.
Old 07-12-2008, 10:44 PM
Galactic Spriter Offline

Heh. I like the Pit Scenes

Heres a preview of the FanFanficcomic

Last edited by Galactic Spriter; 07-13-2008 at 02:21 AM.
Old 07-13-2008, 05:24 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Ha ha! Pit just got majorly rejected! I'm laughing pretty hard right now XD. Yet, for some reason, I don't think Pit is the type to give up easily.

And what did I tell you? Shadow is following Cami like a puppydog XD

Good chapter! Can't wait to see more action!

Fear me...

Wow, I didn't think I could be so mean to someone! Then again, I technically already have a boyfriend...*Pokes Shadow*

I'm not your boyfriend!

Get a new chapter up soon, so I won't have to listen to these two bickering!
Old 07-17-2008, 01:42 AM
Lonliness Offline

Chapter 10: Part 1

The lobby was quiet and all you could hear were the brawlers in the Training Room. The ground shook and a dark figure stepped into the lobby, the sound of it's feet hitting the floor echoed. The pink tail of the figure wipped the ground and it dissapeared into a dark portal and the lobby was left quiet.

"You are late..." Something said from a dark corner. It's voice sounded cold and left a loud boom in the room.

"Just be happy I'm here..." This voice was normal, but low.

The figure from the corner came into the light of the cavern and the light shined on its dark body. Two eyes, an extra on it's forehead. It appeared to not have any feet and a black cloak covered it's body and it's arms were covered inside the cloak.

"We have to think of a plan...Shadow has seemed to abandon me..." The cloaked thing said.

"Maybe I could mind control some more people to do my bidding." The pink tailed figure said from the shadows. It's left foot and tail were the only things you could see and it's foot was a greyish pink with three toes.

"NO!" A giant voice boomed from farther into the cavern."I WILL TELL YOU ALL WHAT TO DO! YOU WILL GO GET THOSE HEDGEHOGS THEN GET THE STRONGEST BRAWLERS YOU CAN FIND...INCLUDING THE BIRD GIRL!"

"Actually I don't think she is called a bird girl." The pink tailed figure started.

"DO YOU DENY MY INTELLIGENCE?" The voice boomed once again, but this time louder.

"Well you don't have to be so grouchy..." The pink tailed figure said. You could see it's eyes glowing red in the darkness.

"I got a plan..." The cloaked thing said, a grim smile came across it's face.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starting of Pikachu vs. Link

"Pika pika!" The electric mouse said from it's side of the stadium. The crowd awed and someone said,

"Isn't he so cute!?"

"Pika pi!"

"Whatever, lets just finish this brawl..."Link said, pulling out his sword as it gleamed in the sunlight.

"GO!"

-----------------------------------------
Not the best I've made but I figured I should put some of the baddies in.
Old 07-17-2008, 02:12 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

I already know who one of them is I think...Ha ha, bird girl? IT'S HAWKGIRL! *Superhero music* LOL. Sheesh, poor Sonic can't get a break even in this story...

Hmm...I bet Pikachu will win. Link is too confident (which leads to downfalls).

Abandoned someone? I answer to no one!

Shadow, get over here now!

-.- Yes Cami...

Can't wait for the next chapter! I'm so eager, I think I might explode 0.o'
Old 07-17-2008, 03:24 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

I read your fic, and it definitely makes me laugh!
I love how you did Lucario's match against Bowser, short and absolutely sah weet!
That's great that you had everyone cooing at Pikachu, sounds like a believable reaction. ^^
I think that may be a cool match. Of course seeing a charred and smoking Link would just be hilarious! XD