Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 06-06-2008, 10:19 PM
Lonliness Offline

Default SSBB: A New Menace

This is about the Brawlers gathering for a tournament. But they don't know its just a trap set by the bad guys. Next thing you know the bad guys are gonna try and take over the world. Again!

Rated PG

Fantasy/Action/Adventure

Chapter List
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10: Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Pika News Network Episodes
Episode 1

Super Smash Brothers Brawl: A New Dawn

Chapter 1:

Lucario paced nervously in front of Ash's house, waiting for his dear friend Pikachu to come out. They were gonna be late for the Celebration Tournament. They just finished saving the world and now their gonna be late for the tournament. Finnally Pikachu dashed out and jumped on Lucario's shoulder, waving good-bye to Ash Ketchum. His pokemon trainer.

"What took you so long? We're gonna be late for the big tournament. Mario and the others are gonna be so mad at us. Only if Sonic was here. Then it wouldn't take us so long to get us to the tournament. I'm pretty fast myself, but Sonic is way faster..." Lucario said, while running in the direction the Celebration tournament was.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Mario gestured Luigi to spar with him at the front of the tournament building. The others were at the stadium also sparring with their friends. Luigi looked over to the direction of where Lucario and Pikachu were supposed to be coming from. Too bad they were late.

"Wow. Looks like Lucario and Pikachu won't be coming anytime soon. Don't you think Mario?"Luigi chuckled, forming a green ball of fire and spinning it on his index finger.

"Yeah. They better get here soon or they won't be able to compete. Poor guys. I wouldn't want to be them anytime soon."Mario replied, also forming a ball of fire, and spinning it on his index finger.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Link watched Zelda as she twirled her hair around her middle finger. He picked up a rock from the ground and grinded it at the base of his sword. It was always boring hanging out with Zelda but he had to live with it. She never did anything but mess with her hair and not paying any attention to Link. Zelda turned into Shiek in an instant and said in a demanding tone,

"Get up before we are late for the Celebration Tournament. I bet everyone is there already. Come on. No time to lope around and sharpen your sword."

"Ya ya. I'm comin. You don't have to be so harsh. Its just a little tournament..." Link replied, dropping the rock and standing up. He sighed heavily and followed Shiek.

Last edited by Lonliness; 09-07-2008 at 04:09 PM.
Old 06-24-2008, 02:32 PM
Galactic Spriter Offline

Default Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: A New Menace Appears

A pretty good start? Whens the next?
Old 06-24-2008, 03:32 PM
Nitro Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Nitro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactic Grunt View Post
A pretty good start? Whens the next?
Soon as he has the time to type it up, duh.

Great beginning, but kinda short. ^_^;;
Old 06-24-2008, 09:23 PM
Lonliness Offline

Chapter 2:

Link and Zelda finally made it to the tournament where they found Mario and Luigi. They seemed to be waiting for somebody. Mario turned to Zelda and Link and said,

“You guys were almost late and I’m pretty sure Lucario and Pikachu are going to be the same.”

They heard the stomping of feet coming closer and closer to them. A blur of blue and black with yellow on its back dashed past them and into the tournament.

“Well there they are. Let’s get this tournament started…”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celebration Tournament: Round 1: Snake vs. Sonic the Hedgehog!

The crowd cheered as Sonic and Snake stepped into the arena with a determined look on their faces. They waited for the announcer to say the word. A few seconds past and the next word they heard was

“GO!”

Sonic dashed over to Snake and right before he took out a pistol Sonic jumped over his head and kicked him in the back. Snake was blasted over to the arena wall. The crowd roared as Snake started to get up. Sonic ran to him again, but ended up getting a punch in the stomach and got a kick that blasted him out of the arena. Sonic thought fast and turned into a ball. He shot out in mid air and into the arena.

Sonic turned into Super Sonic and rushed toward Snake at the speed of light. Snake ended up being knocked through the arena wall and out of the tournament. Sonic was the winner of the first tournament battle.

“That Sonic is pretty good. Don’t hold back…” Someone said to a hedgehog standing in the shadows.

“Don’t worry…I won’t.” The hedgehog replied with a deadly smirk on his face. He turned back to the person he was talking to and said,

“I have this battle in the palm of my hands…”

Last edited by Lonliness; 06-24-2008 at 09:38 PM.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:31 PM
Darkria111 Offline
Elite Trainer

OOOOO, a mysterious voice from out of nowhere!!!!!*coughshadowcough* Very Nice

Credit to Kayla Ann for the banner and Stardyab for the avatar.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:34 PM
Lonliness Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkria111 View Post
OOOOO, a mysterious voice from out of nowhere!!!!!*coughshadowcough* Very Nice
Thanks for the comment. The color gave it away. It was supposed to be Silver or Shadow, but I figured I should leave it to Shadow since Silver is somewhere in the future. :3

The person he was talking to is the real mystery. Hehehehehe.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:42 PM
Galactic Spriter Offline

Great new chapter but a little short.
Old 06-25-2008, 02:10 AM
Darkria111 Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrell321 View Post
Thanks for the comment. The color gave it away. It was supposed to be Silver or Shadow, but I figured I should leave it to Shadow since Silver is somewhere in the future. :3

The person he was talking to is the real mystery. Hehehehehe.
Was it maybe Dr. Eggman?

Credit to Kayla Ann for the banner and Stardyab for the avatar.
Old 06-25-2008, 03:32 AM
Lonliness Offline

Nope, you'll see in probably the next chapter or a few more chapters.
Old 06-25-2008, 10:01 PM
Lonliness Offline

Chapter 3:
Marth's match against Link was next, he was pretty nervous. Link was one of the strongest swordsman in the world, but that wasn't gonna stop Marth. The ground shook from the roaring of the crowd.

"I'm gonna win...I just have to keep thinking that..." Marth said to himself. Right when the battle was gonna start the announcer said that there was gonna be a team battle in the arena.

"WHAT?!" The brawlers said in disbelief as the people fighting picked their partners. A team battle never happened in ages. Why would they pick it now?

Marth picked Ike (obvious) and Link picked Pit. The brawlers walked into the arena and the crowd was silent. All you could hear were the brawlers footsteps walking into the arena.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celebration Tournament Round 1: Ike and Marth vs. Link and Pit

"GO!"

Pit quickly turned his bow into a sword and dashed for Marth, but Marth was quicker on his feet and grabbed Pits shoulder then flipped him around with ease. Pit got up and kicked Marth out of the way then shot an arrow at him. Marth barely dodged it and the arrow ripped his sleeve.

Link made his way for Ike and they clashed swords together. Ike pushed Link back and thrusted his sword. Link parried and hit Ike in the head with the side of his sword. Ike drop kicked and made Link get pushed back a little. Link used his Clawshot on Ike and swung him to the ground.

Pit called upon Paletina's Army and they flew through the arena. All you could here from the crowd was,

"Ooooooooooooooooo...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

One of the soldiers gave a fan a high five. The rest of them attacked Marth and Ike. They blasted Marth out of the arena, but he came back with a final smash. Marth went down with a high speed blow and knocked Pit right out of the arena. Everybody could tell that he wouldn't come back for awhile.

Marth and Ike came foward to Link one behind the other. That was all Link needed.

"Triforce...Slash!" Link shouted and made a line form from his glove to stop Marth and Ike from moving. He dashed toward them and started make a series of sword attacks. The last one knocked Marth and Ike out of the arena.

Then Link and Pit were victorious, but Pit would have to come back to know that they won.

To Be Continued...

Last edited by Lonliness; 06-28-2008 at 08:25 AM.
Old 06-26-2008, 01:39 PM
Galactic Spriter Offline

Nice! I wonder where's Pit though..
Old 06-26-2008, 09:35 PM
Lonliness Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactic Grunt View Post
Nice! I wonder where's Pit though..
He'll be coming back sometime in the next chapter. He was hit pretty hard though.
Old 06-27-2008, 12:46 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Good story, although you may want to show, not tell. Finally Shadow get's some attention! He should've be a character in Brawl...

I'm way cooler than Sonic...

Yeah right...

Yeah, they talk. I'm the crazy person who has made Shadow a nice guy and Sonic an insane dude. Fear me.

Sure?
Old 06-27-2008, 11:09 PM
Galactic Spriter Offline

Where's my new chapter Tyrell?
Old 06-28-2008, 08:59 AM
Lonliness Offline

Chapter 4:

Wow...Marth can really hit you hard with that move of his." Pit sighed, his feet dragging across the grass of the forest he landed in. It would be a long walk back to the stadium, but Pit figured he could handle it even though all he could see was a very faraway dot that was supposed to be the stadium. It was a good thing he could fly.

There was a faint sound of feet patting on the ground that got louder and louder by the second coming from the direction the stadium was in. A quick blur of silver went past Pit and stopped a few feet away from him.

"Hey, hows it goin?" The hedgehog said, walking toward Pit as his shoes were almost burnt through from all of that running.

"Hey Silver, I guess you were sent to get me since I was blasted all the way over here." Pit said, grinning.

"Yep so come on. I have a triple threat match with Sonic and Shadow The Hedgehog. Silver grabbed a hold of Pits hand and dashed for the stadium at full speed.

Pit couldn't say anything since he was afraid bugs would got in his mouth since they were going so fast. They didn't even realize something following them from behind. Pit finnaly told Silver to stop and when they stopped nothing was behind them, but grass.

"Never mind. It must've been my imagination..." Pit said.

Silver started running again and Pit kept hearing something breathing behind him.

"Stop running so I can slice you guys into a million pieces!"Someone said behind them.

Silver stopped again and nobody was there. There was a small sound from above and Silver and Pit just had time to move before they were crushed by a killing blow that left a small crater in the ground.

"Wolf..."

Wolf was supposed to be gone. Fox and Falco had defeated him a long time ago. What was he doing here?

To Be Continued...

Last edited by Lonliness; 06-29-2008 at 07:23 AM.