Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-05-2008, 10:18 PM
Mew Ichigo's Avatar
Mew Ichigo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Learning to walk on water
Posts: 1,082
Default Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures;The beggining of a Sinnoh journey

Plot:
Welcome to Sinnoh,a wonderful place to be.A region where adventure lies in every corner.Before I get carried away,let's move on.

You wake up one morning,as excited as ever.Your 10th birthday has come and gone,and you have recieved your pokemon liscence.You get up,and get dressed,and eat breakfast.You get on your bike,and ride towards Professer Rowan's lab.You are given a choice of three starter pokemon:chimchar,piplup,turtwig.You choose one of the three pokemon,and go on a journey as a Coordinator or a Gym Battler.

Rules:
No bunnying unless I grant permission
All Pek2 rules apply
No God modding
No One liners

Sign Up:
Name:(Up to 10 characters)
Age:(10-15)
Appearence:(At least 3 lines.Pictures are fine.)
History:(At least 4 lines)
Personality:(At least 4 lines)
Hometown:(Must be a town in Sinnoh)
Starter pokemon:(It must be Chimchar,Piplup,or Turtwig.No exceptions)
Other:(If you have something that doesn't fit anywhere else in the sign up)

Starter Pokemon Sign Up:
Nickname(if one):
Species:(It has to be chimchar,turtwig,or piplup)
Gender:(Male or female,dee dee dee)
Personality:(At least 3 lines long)
Moves:(Please only moves that your starter can learn,egg and TM moves do not count.Only moves that the starter learn's naturally.)
1.
2.
3.
4.
Other:

Accepted Trainers:
Vanessa and Twinleaf(a.k.a PokemonKnowItAllVanessa)
Ivry Aerin and Turtwig(a.k.a Rage12

Pending Trainers:



Reserved Trainers:



Denied/Banned Trainers:




Alright,here is my post.

Name:Sam(short for Samantha)
Age:10
Appearence:

(Yes,she looks like Alice from Bakugan)
History:Sam was 4 years old,when she first learned about pokemon.Her mom and dad were divorced,so she lived with her mom.Her mom had a skitty,so Sam learned everything she needed to know about her skitty.When she was 9,she was sent to trainer school,and got an education.She finally turned 10,and got her Piplup,whom she nicknamed Bubbles.
Personality:Sam is more of the fun loving,happy-go-lucky type.She is very nice and kind around pokemon,but somewhat does not trust humans(except for her mom).She is smart,and can tell if she can trust a person of not.She is a good listener and a sweet person,but has her angry moments.
Starter Pokemon:Piplup
Other:N/A

Starter Pokemon Sign Up:
Nickname:Bubbles
Species:Piplup
Personality:Bubbles is a very naive and gullible pokemon.She is a very wise piplup,though.She has helped Sam find her way when she was lost.At first,Bubbles did not like Sam that much,but Sam and Bubbles worked out their differences,and became a great team together.
Other:N/A

If you are banned or denied from the RP,and you post in the RP when it starts,I will inform a mod.
__________________
Banner by Dylan

Zolar is back <3 Huzzah

Last edited by Mew Ichigo; 06-07-2008 at 08:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-06-2008, 06:39 PM
Mew Ichigo's Avatar
Mew Ichigo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Learning to walk on water
Posts: 1,082
Default Re: Talking clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcrubuyuuie View Post
While proudly showing off his new apartment to friends, a college student led the way into the den. "What is the big brass gong and hammer for?" one of his friends asked. "That is the talking clock," the man replied. "How's it work?""Watch," the man said and proceeded to give the gong an ear shattering pound with the hammer. Suddenly, someone screamed from the other side of the wall, "Knock it off, you idiot! It's two o'clock in the morning!"----------------------------------Looking to buy wow gold? Do you look for cheap wow gold? Welcome to our website:1.wow gold,2.wow gold,3.wow gold,4.wow gold,5.wow gold.
This is the sign up,not the Role Play.Please read the plot and the sign up sheet,and sign up.

Thank you.
__________________
Banner by Dylan

Zolar is back <3 Huzzah
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-07-2008, 06:19 PM
Sight of the Stars's Avatar
Sight of the Stars Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Top of Mt. Everest. -shivers- Cold.
Posts: 4,043
Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures;The beggining of a Sinnoh journey

Name:Vanessa

Age:10

Appearence:Vanessa has long, blonde hair and tan skin. Her eyes are deep blue and she has a faded scar on her right elbow. Vanessa carries a blue bag(it has the Diamond and Pearl design when you pick your character to be a girl.), and it's full of potions and other trainer items, including Pokeballs.

History: Since she was 7, she has been saving up her money to prepare for when she got her Poke Liscence and buy everything she needed. Her mom has also given Vanessa a couple of items when she went to Jublife city to buy groceries. Vanessa has been fasinated by pokemon since she was 3. At the age of 5, she started to go outside to watch Pokemon in the field. Pokemon would walk up to her and greet her in licks and happily pouncing on her. This continued for years. The day after she turned 10, she walked to Professor Rowans Lab with a Starly that she had named Skye on her shoulder, a Shinx she had named Lighting on her right, and a Bidoof Vanessa had named Blizzard on her left. They werent exactly her Pokemon, because being under the age of 10 when she befriended them, Vanessa was not allowed to catch them just yet. When she walked into Professor Rowans Lab, he was waiting. He was surprised to find Vanessa with pokemon on and beside her. Vanessa explained that she had just befriended them, not caught them, he gave her her very own Poke Liscence! Rowan then said:"Vanessa, you have a special bond with these Pokemon, you may catch them. You may also pick a Pokemon from the desk over there." he pointed at a desk to her right. Vanessa picked a Turtwig that she nicknamed Twinleaf, and caught her other 3 friends. They gladly put up no resistance.

Wow!!!I didnt know I typed that much for history!!!!!

Personality: Vanessa is kind and loves Pokemon. She is passionate, creative, intelligent, and very outgoing. Vanessa is a Nature-Girl., and is always determined to battle her best. She makes most things out of natural resources, like Pokeballs (Made with Apricorns). Vanessa is always wanting to do only good in the world. Vanessa tries her hardest to keep her new Pokemon safe and from fainting as much as possible.

Hometown:Twinleaf Town

Starter Pokemon:Turtwig

Other:None because you did a good job of choosing your catigories wisely.

Starter Pokemon Sign Up:

Nickname:Twinleaf

Species:Turtwig

Gender:Female

Personality: Twinleaf is a caring, outgoing, and active Pokemon, just like her Trainer. She loves Vanessa and her nickname. Twinleaf knows that a trainer and his/her Pokemon depend on each other, she tries her best not to let the others down. She is a very intelligent and creative Pokemon that is just like her Trainer.

MOVES
1.Absorb
2.Leech seed
3.Vine Whip
4.Razor Leaf

Other:None
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-07-2008, 06:52 PM
Mew Ichigo's Avatar
Mew Ichigo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Learning to walk on water
Posts: 1,082
Default Re: Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures;The beggining of a Sinnoh journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonKnowItAllVanessa View Post
Name:Vanessa

Age:10

Appearence:Vanessa has long, blonde hair and tan skin. Her eyes are deep blue and she has a faded scar on her right elbow. Vanessa carries a blue bag(it has the Diamond and Pearl design when you pick your character to be a girl.), and it's full of potions and other trainer items, including Pokeballs.

History: Since she was 7, she has been saving up her money to prepare for when she got her Poke Liscence and buy everything she needed. Her mom has also given Vanessa a couple of items when she went to Jublife city to buy groceries. Vanessa has been fasinated by pokemon since she was 3. At the age of 5, she started to go outside to watch Pokemon in the field. Pokemon would walk up to her and greet her in licks and happily pouncing on her. This continued for years. The day after she turned 10, she walked to Professor Rowans Lab with a Starly that she had named Skye on her shoulder, a Shinx she had named Lighting on her right, and a Bidoof Vanessa had named Blizzard on her left. They werent exactly her Pokemon, because being under the age of 10 when she befriended them, Vanessa was not allowed to catch them just yet. When she walked into Professor Rowans Lab, he was waiting. He was surprised to find Vanessa with pokemon on and beside her. Vanessa explained that she had just befriended them, not caught them, he gave her her very own Poke Liscence! Rowan then said:"Vanessa, you have a special bond with these Pokemon, you may catch them. You may also pick a Pokemon from the desk over there." he pointed at a desk to her right. Vanessa picked a Turtwig that she nicknamed Twinleaf, and caught her other 3 friends. They gladly put up no resistance.

Wow!!!I didnt know I typed that much for history!!!!!

Personality: Vanessa is kind and loves Pokemon. She is passionate, creative, intelligent, and very outgoing. Vanessa is a Nature-Girl., and is always determined to battle her best. She makes most things out of natural resources, like Pokeballs (Made with Apricorns). Vanessa is always wanting to do only good in the world. Vanessa tries her hardest to keep her new Pokemon safe and from fainting as much as possible.

Hometown:Twinleaf Town

Starter Pokemon:Turtwig

Other:None because you did a good job of choosing your catigories wisely.

Starter Pokemon Sign Up:

Nickname:Twinleaf

Species:Turtwig

Gender:Female

Personality: Twinleaf is a caring, outgoing, and active Pokemon, just like her Trainer. She loves Vanessa and her nickname. Twinleaf knows that a trainer and his/her Pokemon depend on each other, she tries her best not to let the others down. She is a very intelligent and creative Pokemon that is just like her Trainer.

MOVES
1.Absorb
2.Leech seed
3.Vine Whip
4.Razor Leaf

Other:None
ACCEPTED
Perfect! That is the kind of Sign-Up I am lookin for!
7 more people and I start the RP.
__________________
Banner by Dylan

Zolar is back <3 Huzzah
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-07-2008, 07:34 PM
Sight of the Stars's Avatar
Sight of the Stars Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Top of Mt. Everest. -shivers- Cold.
Posts: 4,043
Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures;The beggining of a Sinnoh journey

That's the second perfect SU I got today! LOL. I must be getting better at SU's.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-07-2008, 07:36 PM
Mew Ichigo's Avatar
Mew Ichigo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Learning to walk on water
Posts: 1,082
Default Re: Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures;The beggining of a Sinnoh journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonKnowItAllVanessa View Post
That's the second perfect SU I got today! LOL. I must be getting better at SU's.
Can you please help me get more people to sign up?
__________________
Banner by Dylan

Zolar is back <3 Huzzah
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-07-2008, 07:41 PM
Rage12's Avatar
Rage12 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: in the shadow realm
Posts: 702
Default Re: Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures;The beggining of a Sinnoh journey

So there's no exceptions, it has to be Piplup, Chimchar, or Turtwig?
__________________
CRYSTAL CALLINGS

Click it if you want to read
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-07-2008, 07:50 PM
sir_Aaron's Avatar
sir_Aaron Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,395
Default Re: Talking clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contestshippingfan4563 View Post
This is the sign up,not the Role Play.Please read the plot and the sign up sheet,and sign up.

Thank you.
Thats a spam bot. Ignore it.

I might join this, anyways.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-07-2008, 07:53 PM
Mew Ichigo's Avatar
Mew Ichigo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Learning to walk on water
Posts: 1,082
Default Re: Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures;The beggining of a Sinnoh journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage12 View Post
So there's no exceptions, it has to be Piplup, Chimchar, or Turtwig?
Yes,it is a start of a Sinnoh journey.All Sinnoh Journeys start with turtwig,piplup,of chimchar,you must choose one.
__________________
Banner by Dylan

Zolar is back <3 Huzzah
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-07-2008, 07:57 PM
Rage12's Avatar
Rage12 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: in the shadow realm
Posts: 702
Default Re: Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures;The beggining of a Sinnoh journey

Not neccessarily. Some trainers get Pokemon from other people, then set out on their journey without starters.


Alright, nevermind. I don't think I will join. I don't really like any of those Pokemon. I don't know, reserve me anyways. I might sign up. Most likely I won't though.
__________________
CRYSTAL CALLINGS

Click it if you want to read
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-07-2008, 07:59 PM
Mew Ichigo's Avatar
Mew Ichigo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Learning to walk on water
Posts: 1,082
Default Re: Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures;The beggining of a Sinnoh journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage12 View Post
Not neccessarily. Some trainers get Pokemon from other people, then set out on their journey without starters.


Alright, nevermind. I don't think I will join. I don't really like any of those Pokemon. I don't know, reserve me anyways. I might sign up. Most likely I won't though.
Alright,reserved.
Which reminds me...
I need a reserved spot.
__________________
Banner by Dylan

Zolar is back <3 Huzzah
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-07-2008, 08:20 PM
Sight of the Stars's Avatar
Sight of the Stars Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Top of Mt. Everest. -shivers- Cold.
Posts: 4,043
Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures;The beggining of a Sinnoh journey

Come on Rage!!! I've seen alot of your RP's and your great! You would be perfect for this RP! Add alot more fun to it. I like some of your sign ups on other people's RP's!

And yes, I will help get more people to sign up.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-07-2008, 08:36 PM
Rage12's Avatar
Rage12 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: in the shadow realm
Posts: 702
Default Re: Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures;The beggining of a Sinnoh journey

Sign Up:
Name:Ivry Aerin
Age:11
Appearence:(trainer card in the signature. except she wears jeans instead of the bottom part of the dress.

History: Ivry's parents divorced when Ivry was only three. Ever since then, Ivry has been shifted between her mom and dad. When she became five, her parents began fighting for custody. Her mom decided she would keep Ivry, and ran off to a new house where her dad couldn't find them. Her dad eventually gave up on finding her and her mom had full custody. With no distractions, Ivry's mom began teaching Ivry about Pokemon Contests. Even teaching her how to battle gracefully. Ivry hated Pokemon Contests, but with nothing else to do, Ivry listened. Eventually, Ivry came of age, and was allowed to go on a Pokemon Journey. She didn't like any of the choices and let the Professor choose her starter. Ivry then was stuck with a Turtwig.

After a little training, Ivry was convinced that she could not win Pokemon Contests with a Turtwig. She then decided that she'd find her father. He'd then be able to teach her about battling. For a year, Ivry trained with her dad, and came up with a new idea. She'd combine the gracefullness of Contest Battling with the brute force of Gym Battling and become the ultimate Pokemon Master.

Personality: Ivry is a very confident girl and often expresses her opinions, despite the fact that anyone may not want to her them. She's very avid about her goal, and repeats them alot as well. She can often come off as cocky because of her confidence, and has very few friends because of it. In fact, she is very loyal to the few she has and would give everything to protect them. Ivry is very caring towards most Pokemon and puts their needs before her own.

Hometown:Sandgem Town
Starter pokemon:Turtwig
Other:(If you have something that doesn't fit anywhere else in the sign up)

Starter Pokemon Sign Up:
Nickname(if one):none
Species:Turtwig
Gender:Female
Personality:Turtwig is a very caring Pokemon, similar to her master. Turtwig often comes to the aid of injured or Pokemon in danger. Turtwig will also defend Pokemon that are already injured, using her full potential to defeat enemies. Turtwig is also very passionite about aiding Ivry in becoming a Pokemon Master, willing to do anything and everything to get her there.
Moves:(Please only moves that your starter can learn,egg and TM moves do not count.Only moves that the starter learn's naturally.)
1. Leaf Storm
2. Giga Drain
3. Bite
4. Solar Beam
Other: The stem and leaf on Turtwig's head is smaller than most.
__________________
CRYSTAL CALLINGS

Click it if you want to read
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-07-2008, 08:39 PM
Mew Ichigo's Avatar
Mew Ichigo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Learning to walk on water
Posts: 1,082
Default Re: Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures;The beggining of a Sinnoh journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage12 View Post
Sign Up:
Name:Ivry Aerin
Age:11
Appearence:(trainer card in the signature. except she wears jeans instead of the bottom part of the dress.

History: Ivry's parents divorced when Ivry was only three. Ever since then, Ivry has been shifted between her mom and dad. When she became five, her parents began fighting for custody. Her mom decided she would keep Ivry, and ran off to a new house where her dad couldn't find them. Her dad eventually gave up on finding her and her mom had full custody. With no distractions, Ivry's mom began teaching Ivry about Pokemon Contests. Even teaching her how to battle gracefully. Ivry hated Pokemon Contests, but with nothing else to do, Ivry listened. Eventually, Ivry came of age, and was allowed to go on a Pokemon Journey. She didn't like any of the choices and let the Professor choose her starter. Ivry then was stuck with a Turtwig.

After a little training, Ivry was convinced that she could not win Pokemon Contests with a Turtwig. She then decided that she'd find her father. He'd then be able to teach her about battling. For a year, Ivry trained with her dad, and came up with a new idea. She'd combine the gracefullness of Contest Battling with the brute force of Gym Battling and become the ultimate Pokemon Master.

Personality: Ivry is a very confident girl and often expresses her opinions, despite the fact that anyone may not want to her them. She's very avid about her goal, and repeats them alot as well. She can often come off as cocky because of her confidence, and has very few friends because of it. In fact, she is very loyal to the few she has and would give everything to protect them. Ivry is very caring towards most Pokemon and puts their needs before her own.

Hometown:Sandgem Town
Starter pokemon:Turtwig
Other:(If you have something that doesn't fit anywhere else in the sign up)

Starter Pokemon Sign Up:
Nickname(if one):none
Species:Turtwig
Gender:Female
Personality:Turtwig is a very caring Pokemon, similar to her master. Turtwig often comes to the aid of injured or Pokemon in danger. Turtwig will also defend Pokemon that are already injured, using her full potential to defeat enemies. Turtwig is also very passionite about aiding Ivry in becoming a Pokemon Master, willing to do anything and everything to get her there.
Moves:(Please only moves that your starter can learn,egg and TM moves do not count.Only moves that the starter learn's naturally.)
1. Leaf Storm
2. Giga Drain
3. Bite
4. Solar Beam
Other: The stem and leaf on Turtwig's head is smaller than most.
ACCEPTED
Another perfect SU.

6 more people and I start the RP.
__________________
Banner by Dylan

Zolar is back <3 Huzzah
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-07-2008, 08:44 PM
Sight of the Stars's Avatar
Sight of the Stars Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Top of Mt. Everest. -shivers- Cold.
Posts: 4,043
Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: Pokemon Sinnoh Adventures;The beggining of a Sinnoh journey

Nice SU Rage! I knew you had it in you!*High Fives Conteshippingfan4563.*
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com