Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 03-28-2004, 05:53 PM
scorchio1158 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Exclamation Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you awaken Celebi in Agate Village? I have the small tablet and the time flute. What do I do?
Old 03-28-2004, 08:13 PM
pokemon fan Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to pokemon fan
Default Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I warn you do not use the time flute untill you have a pokemon that is worthey enough for it use like with the legendery dogs because you only get 2 time flutes through the whole intire game I think if you put down the whole intire shadow pokemon meter use the small tablet to heal that pokemon do that by going up to that stone and clicking on it then chose the pokemon you want to hel whith the time flue you call on celibi it heals your pokemon of darkness even if the dark meter is full. I hope that helped
Old 03-28-2004, 09:50 PM
PokeMasterFlabface Offline
Experienced Trainer

Yeah when you use the Time Flute it brings out Celebi, he will fully heal one of your Pokemon of its Shadowness. When this happens, that Pokemon forgets Shadow Rush and learns its 4th move and now can gain experience. But you only get 2 Time Flutes like Pokemon Fan said... so choose wisely.
Old 03-29-2004, 12:04 PM
scorchio1158 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Question Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemon fan
I warn you do not use the time flute untill you have a pokemon that is worthey enough for it use like with the legendery dogs because you only get 2 time flutes through the whole intire game I think if you put down the whole intire shadow pokemon meter use the small tablet to heal that pokemon do that by going up to that stone and clicking on it then chose the pokemon you want to hel whith the time flue you call on celibi it heals your pokemon of darkness even if the dark meter is full. I hope that helped
So I just catch a legendary dog and it can use the time flute to summon Celebi? Also, how do you get into the lab?
Old 03-29-2004, 12:07 PM
scorchio1158 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Exclamation Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeMasterFlabface
Yeah when you use the Time Flute it brings out Celebi, he will fully heal one of your Pokemon of its Shadowness. When this happens, that Pokemon forgets Shadow Rush and learns its 4th move and now can gain experience. But you only get 2 Time Flutes like Pokemon Fan said... so choose wisely.
I know all this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whenever I try to use the time flute it says "It`s meaningless to use that item" or "THis can`t be used now"
Old 03-29-2004, 01:40 PM
pokemon fan Offline
Experienced Trainer

Ok do you have the dark pokemon in your team and if your dark meter on your pokemon is tottaly gone then use the relic stone thats the only thing I can see that is wrong?
Old 03-29-2004, 05:20 PM
pokemon fan Offline
Experienced Trainer

Oh I know whats the problem just walk up directly to the relic stone then use the flute.