Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards

Art Boards Art boards for both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related art.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 06-08-2008, 11:47 PM
Titan's Avatar
Titan Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 376
Default Re: [Titan's Banner Shop] [Open]

I'll get all of your requests done. I'm extremely busy with school because of finals but don't worry, I'll get them done.
__________________

Banner made by Titan
[Banner Shop]
[VPP]
[HOF]
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-09-2008, 05:47 AM
Zee ArChDeviL's Avatar
Zee ArChDeviL Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Under the sea
Posts: 66
Send a message via MSN to Zee ArChDeviL
Default Re: [Titan's Banner Shop] [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheerio495 View Post
Banner Size: Medium
Banner Image(s): http://planetrenders.net/renders/alb...mal_trunks.png
Banner Background Color: dark green
Extra Color(s): dark blue
Text: URPG Stats
Sub-Text: (If Any)
Text Color(s): any color
Sub-Text Color(s): (If Any)
Well Goodluck for your exams!
__________________

Credit to Lunar Latias

AnimeRadii My Pe2k Family
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-09-2008, 11:01 PM
Titan's Avatar
Titan Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 376
Default Re: [Titan's Banner Shop] [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson View Post
Well Goodluck for your exams!
Alright! I went on a banner-frenzy and made like 5 banners in 20 minutes. My wrist is killing me! Anyway, I got all of your requests for those of you that have waited a day or two. Once again, I apologize for that small delay. Check em' out:

Empoleonx2


[IMG]http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/7821/snapshot20080609163700wg0.png[/IMG*]

Tyson


[IMG]http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/6566/snapshot20080609164321dc9.png[/IMG*]

Tombi


[IMG]http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/1676/snapshot20080609165557jw8.png[/IMG*]

GoofWingull


[IMG]http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/6770/snapshot20080609170822cp7.png[/IMG*]

Cheerio495


[IMG]http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/5265/snapshot20080609171902uh8.png[/IMG*]

Please be sure to give me credit, please! I had lots of fun making your guy's banners.
__________________

Banner made by Titan
[Banner Shop]
[VPP]
[HOF]

Last edited by Titan; 06-10-2008 at 12:32 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-10-2008, 01:29 AM
Stubby Boardman's Avatar
Stubby Boardman Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: central standard time zone
Posts: 3,770
Send a message via AIM to Stubby Boardman
Default Re: [Titan's Banner Shop] [Open]

Thanks for the banner Titan, I love it.
__________________




Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-10-2008, 02:08 AM
Titan's Avatar
Titan Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 376
Default Re: [Titan's Banner Shop] [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheerio495 View Post
Thanks for the banner Titan, I love it.
Not a problem, ask for one anytime!
__________________

Banner made by Titan
[Banner Shop]
[VPP]
[HOF]
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 06-10-2008, 09:38 AM
Zee ArChDeviL's Avatar
Zee ArChDeviL Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Under the sea
Posts: 66
Send a message via MSN to Zee ArChDeviL
Default Re: [Titan's Banner Shop] [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan View Post
Not a problem, ask for one anytime!
Thanks alot titan! i love it!
__________________

Credit to Lunar Latias

AnimeRadii My Pe2k Family
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-10-2008, 12:03 PM
GoofWingull Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: On top of your roof
Posts: 173
Default Re: [Titan's Banner Shop] [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan View Post
GoofWingull


[IMG]http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/6770/snapshot20080609170822cp7.png[/IMG*]

Please be sure to give me credit, please! I had lots of fun making your guy's banners.
Thanks, I'll give credit.

GoofWingull
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-10-2008, 01:31 PM
Stardy's Avatar
Stardy Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Jolly Ol' England
Posts: 5,302
Send a message via Skype™ to Stardy
Default Re: [Titan's Banner Shop] [Open]

Well, I already asked for a wallpaper elsewhere, so why not get a matching banner? :3

Banner Size: Whatever you find to be easiest
Banner Image(s): http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/CHIKARApro/ < Anything from here, preferably the 07 + shows.
Banner Background Color: Dark Blue
Extra Color(s): Lighter Blue, but still darkish
Text: Stardy marks for CHIKARA
Sub-Text: made by Titan of PE2K (or whatever, just put yourself some credit on it, not to big, however not to small either =P
Text Color(s): SAB, just dont try and make them blend to much that I can't see it =P
Su0b-Text Color(s): ^

Thanks it advance dude
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post
Oh, you started Pe2k at the same age as me (12), you go to College and you're from England. In my head this all adds up to:

Stardy = awesome
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-10-2008, 03:00 PM
Caecity's Avatar
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,474
Send a message via AIM to Caecity
Default Re: [Titan's Banner Shop] [Open]


>;D Thanks A lot Titan, love it.
__________________

C a e c i t y -- The blindness {{of love.}}

JentleViolence, my p a i r.
Empoleonx2, my former s o u l.


Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06-10-2008, 03:17 PM
Elemental_Blast Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 635
Default Re: [Titan's Banner Shop] [Open]

please can i have a banner?

Request Form
Banner Size: whatever goes with it
Banner Image(s): no links but please Armaldo
Banner Background Color:dark blue and blue
Extra Color(s): bits of yellow
Text: Driftin apart
Sub-Text:
Text Color(s): whatever looks best
Sub-Text Color(s):

thanks in advance

/Alex\

Last edited by Elemental_Blast; 06-10-2008 at 03:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06-10-2008, 07:18 PM
Tombi's Avatar
Tombi Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Blighty.
Posts: 10,337
Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi
Default Re: [Titan's Banner Shop] [Open]

O: Utter smex. <3 Thankiu, Titan~
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06-10-2008, 08:30 PM
Titan's Avatar
Titan Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 376
Default Re: [Titan's Banner Shop] [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardyab View Post
Well, I already asked for a wallpaper elsewhere, so why not get a matching banner? :3

Banner Size: Whatever you find to be easiest
Banner Image(s): http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/CHIKARApro/ < Anything from here, preferably the 07 + shows.
Banner Background Color: Dark Blue
Extra Color(s): Lighter Blue, but still darkish
Text: Stardy marks for CHIKARA
Sub-Text: made by Titan of PE2K (or whatever, just put yourself some credit on it, not to big, however not to small either =P
Text Color(s): SAB, just dont try and make them blend to much that I can't see it =P
Su0b-Text Color(s): ^

Thanks it advance dude
I'm sorry but I can't do this if I don't have a specific image link. Please provide an Image because I don't have a lot of time to search for one. Sorry.
__________________

Banner made by Titan
[Banner Shop]
[VPP]
[HOF]
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-10-2008, 08:45 PM
Titan's Avatar
Titan Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 376
Default Re: [Titan's Banner Shop] [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokePod1 View Post
please can i have a banner?

Request Form
Banner Size: whatever goes with it
Banner Image(s): no links but please Armaldo
Banner Background Color:dark blue and blue
Extra Color(s): bits of yellow
Text: Driftin apart
Sub-Text:
Text Color(s): whatever looks best
Sub-Text Color(s):

thanks in advance

/Alex\
Was tons of fun making this banner. Gave me a little trouble finding the right Armaldo but I went with Arkeis.com's version.


[IMG]http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/9430/snapshot20080610134223lr9.png[/IMG*]
__________________

Banner made by Titan
[Banner Shop]
[VPP]
[HOF]
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-11-2008, 04:25 PM
Stardy's Avatar
Stardy Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Jolly Ol' England
Posts: 5,302
Send a message via Skype™ to Stardy
Default Re: [Titan's Banner Shop] [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan View Post
I'm sorry but I can't do this if I don't have a specific image link. Please provide an Image because I don't have a lot of time to search for one. Sorry.
OK then, I provided the link so you could see what the better pics would be, but eh.

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...%202007/12.jpg

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...07/Cibern7.jpg

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...n%202007/8.jpg

There is three, again, there not reneders, theyare pics... :/
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post
Oh, you started Pe2k at the same age as me (12), you go to College and you're from England. In my head this all adds up to:

Stardy = awesome
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-12-2008, 05:50 PM
Elemental_Blast Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 635
Default Re: [Titan's Banner Shop] [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan View Post
Was tons of fun making this banner. Gave me a little trouble finding the right Armaldo but I went with Arkeis.com's version.


[IMG]http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/9430/snapshot20080610134223lr9.png[/IMG*]
thanks it just what i wanted

/Alex\
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com