Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 06-02-2008, 09:06 PM
terry Offline

Exclamation Defeat the Shadows

Prologue
Lucas, the leader of well-known rescue team Pokeheroes, went to sleep after a mission. While asleep, he had a strange dream...
The little Mudkip started running. It looked back , and saw that the three Houndoom were still chasing him. The Mudkip kept on running, and It tripped on a tree root. The houndooms then surrounded it. Mudkip was just staring at the leader. Its eyes literally blood red, and foam dripping from its mouth, the two other Houndooms were even scared of it. The leading Houndoom signaled for the other two to leave. Mudkip got up this time, but when it tried to run, Houndoom swerved around in front of Mudkip.
"Thinking of running?" The Houndoom snarled. The Mudkip only wimpered. Houndoom's mouth started to flare.
"Ready to die?"Houndoom called.
"H-Help!"Mudkip cried helplessly. But it was hopeless. Houndoom opened its mouth and sent a flamethrower straight at Mudkip, Burning it and finishing it off with a swift bite at the neck. Houndoom trudged toward a cave deep in the undergrowth alone, with the seemingly dead Mudkip in its mouth. He dropped it at the entrance to the cave.
"My lord Darkrai," Houndoom called into the cave,"I have brought what you ordered."
A black figure came out, looked at the body, and grabbed the Houndoom's head in its hand, lifting it up.
"Fool! This creature is alive! You know I cannot kill for the curse those three acursed sisters put on me. I need sustanance..."
"But-sir, This one is said to know the location of Azelf."
"Oh? then go. Let me talk to this creature by myself." Darkrai called.
Mudkip started to stir.
"Tell me little one, do you know where the blue sister is?"

Lucas woke up, looked around, and slept again. Then another dream...
A strange pokemon appeared before Lucas.
"Do you know who I am?"The creature called calmly,"I am Arceus, one of the Gods." Arceus chuckled.
"There are ten gods. Mew, the goddess of pokemon. Celebi, The goddess of time. Kyogre, the creator and god of the sea. Groudon, the creator and god of land. Rayquaza, god of the sky. Jirachi, the god of Dreams. Dialga, Creator and god of time. Palkia, Creator and god of Space. Giratina,"at saying the name, he flinched, and continued,"God of death, the underworld and Reverse world. I am the tenth, Arceus, God of all. The reason I am telling you this is because I have a job for you. A pokemon who calls himself Darkrai is calling himself a god. His power is becoming legendary. Go to each god and collect an item from each. Travel alone to Arcana Peak and meet up with the four other pokemon. Then I shall tell you what to do next. Good luck.

Lucas woke up.

Previous:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...37&postcount=1 <--My URPG stats

Last edited by terry; 06-03-2008 at 09:14 PM.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:32 PM
scalec Offline

Default Re: Defeat the Shadows

This is a great prologue! I want more! MORE!
Old 06-03-2008, 06:09 PM
terry Offline

Here's the first chapter.

Chapter 1
"God, what was that about?" Lucas asked himself. He had just woken up, But he could still remember the dreams clearly. Maybe it was just a weird dream, Lucas reasoned with himself. He walked out of his base towards his mailbox.

"Morning, Lucas!"a pelican-like pokemon called from above.

"Morning Pelliper! Any good missions for me today?"Lucas called.Pelliper landed on top of the mailbox with a surprised look on his face.

"actually, just one mission today."Pelliper gave Lucas the mission request,"Weird, huh?"

"Huh? Oh, y-yeah"Lucas stammered,"Well, thanks Pelliper."
The mission said:

Please, I need a Rescue!

Client: ???
Objective: travel to Arcana Peak
Place: Mt. Arcana
Difficulty: S
Reward: ???

Lucas had no other choice but to take the mission.

"Infernape! Umbreon! Let's go." Lucas called. When the two pokemon appeared, Lucas showed them the mission and they headed out.

"Well, We're here." Lucas called. Mt. Arcana was a tall, snowy mountain.

"So this is the place?" Umbreon asked, looking around.

"Yep. well, let's go."Lucas called. But when they tried to enter, Lucas was knocked out.

"Did I not tell you? You must travel alone." Arceus Scolded Lucas. Lucas was unable to talk.

"One of the five is there already. Two others are traveling there right now, so get going." Arceus told him.

Lucas woke up.

"Not another dream." Lucas sighed. He looked around and saw he was back at his base.

"Lucas? Lucas, are you all right?" Umbreon asked, walking in.

"Y-yeah. What happened?" Lucas asked.

"Well, after you zonked out, a Fearow appeared before us and took us home. He said that Only a Rescue team leader can enter."

"But how come I didn't enter?"

"He said you had to go alone, without Infernape or me."

Lucas nodded.

"Well, I'll be going." Lucas said, as he got up.

"Wait-WHAT?" Umbreon growled,"You just woke up! You are in no shape to leave!"

"Fine. I'll stay, but can you go to Apple woods and get me a perfect apple?"Lucario sighed.
Umbreon nodded,"You stay right there."

"I'm back! I brought some Oran berries and some apples with that perfect apple you wanted," Umbreon called as she checked in the bag,"How are you feel-"

""LUCAS!!!"

"Uh-oh." Lucas whispered, half-way up Mt. Arcana,"Better hurry up, sounds like Umbreon knows I'm not there."

"I'm here!"Lucas called when he reached the top. He looked around. Three other pokemon were there.

"It's about time! What took ya so long?!" A Blaziken called.

"Oh, Blaze, Give him a break." A gardevoir scolded Blaze.

"Just because you've known me for a few hours you think that you can treat me like you're my mother." Blaze mumbled back.

"Welcome. I am Gardenia," The Gardevoir greeted Lucas,"That is Blaze," she pointed at Blaze," and that is Aerodactyl."she pointed to a quiet Aerodactyl away from the others.

"We're still missing one more pokemon." Aerodactyl said.

"Yes, I know. He should be here soon." Gardenia said in a soothing voice. Suddenly, a salamance flew above them and landed in front of them. It roared and stomped its feet.
Gardenia shot a Shadow Ball at it, knocking it off its feet.

"What are you doing? that could be the last pokemon we need!" Lucas called to Gardenia.

"No it isn't! Look at its eyes!" Gardenia called back. The Salamance's eyes were blood red. It roared again and shot its Dragonbreath attack at Gardenia. Aerodactyl shoved Gardenia out of the way and used his own Dragonbreath. the two attacks kept pushing against each other. Lucas charged at the Salamance and sent a Mega Kick on Salamance's neck. Salamance gasped for air, and Aerodactyl's dragonbreath scored on Salamance. Salamance roared even more, and started using Hyper Beam on everbody. Unfortunately, it hit everybody.

"My lord Darkrai Shall rule!" The Salamance roared. Just then a Snorlax fell out of the sky and landed on top of Salamance.

"I'm here!"The Snorlax called, with a dumb but happy expression on his face. He got off of the now knocked out Salamance and picked it up and threw it off the peak.

"How did you get here?"Gardenia asked.

"Well, There was this crazy Fearow who wouldn't stop bugging me. So I sat on him! He said that if I got off of him he would fly me to he peak. And here I am!" Snorlax said.

"Welcome." A loud voice called above."I am Arceus. Now here is what you must do now..."

Previous:

Old 06-03-2008, 09:10 PM
redtyranitar Offline
Amateur Trainer

not,bad but in the prologue you said Palkia was a god of time
Old 06-03-2008, 09:13 PM
terry Offline

Sorry bout that, gonna edit it
Edit: just did.

Previous:

Old 06-18-2008, 11:32 PM
terry Offline

Chapter 2
Lucas, Gardenia, Blaze, Aerodactyl, and Snorlax got off the Arcana Peak, and traveled back to Lucas's base. It was the closest place.

"Wonder why Arceus wanted us to travel to Arcana Peak," Snorlax asked.

"Legend says it was where Arceus was born," Gardenia called back," Arceus, the first pokemon, created this world from that peak- his birthplace, which is why it is so high."

"Ha! That's just a legend- a lie. Mew created this world and created Arceus as well," Blaze answered back.
Gardenia and Blaze started arguing all the way down the hill, with Lucas trying to shut them up. Finally, Aerodactyl picked both of them up and dropped them off farther behind Lucas and Snorlax.

"There. Now you two lovebirds flirt here all you want and come back when you're done." Aerodactyl said, leaving them behind. Gardenia blushed and Blaze looked away angrily.

"Nice." Lucas commented, smiling peacefully that the bickering stopped.

"I'm hungry," Snorlax yawned,"are we there yet?"

"Yep," Lucas called back,"We're here."

When they got to Lucas's base they noticed that Umbreon was sitting calmly, as if waiting for them.

"Well look who came back. Happy?" Umbreon said calmly.

"I had to go! I-"

"Oh, save it for somebody else," Umbreon said calmly,"Guess your friends are hungry from the trip."

"Yeah!" Snorlax roared.

Umbreon looked around, and then walked inside.

"hey, sorry for getting so angry. It's just that with you gone, Infernape decided to take charge, and it's been living hell around here." Umbreon said, during dinner with the other pokemon.

"Forget about it." Lucas replied.

"So, Arceus said that we have to travel first to Mew, the goddess of time. Supposedly she's at the Tower In The Clouds." Gardenia said.

"How are we supposed to get there?" Blaziken asked.

"Suposedly there is a set of stairs called The Steps Of Reflection. It'll lead us to the tower." Gardenia answered.

"Where is it?" Snorlax asked.

"Far. Very, Very far." Gardenia answered.

sorry it's so short, next chapters will be longer.

Previous:

Last edited by terry; 08-24-2008 at 12:17 AM.
Old 06-19-2008, 01:37 AM
scalec Offline

Good chapter, but I suggest not using 'supposedly' twice. But I'm glad that you wrote another chapter.