Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Battles

Battles Pokemon battle results will be placed here, along with the money/prizes given.

Old 05-28-2008, 11:55 AM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun
Default WAR VII: URPG Section

*Banner made by the wonderful Wispywoo ♥

WAR VII: URPG

iHola! Welcome to the URPG section for the WAR this summer. Now, the WAR will last 4 weeks, although you probably already knew that. Each week will consist of different “special” rules, some more complicated than others.

Teams

~ League of Urban Dragons
~ The Underdog Alliance
~ Team Trainer
~ One Against All
~ Demonic Outcasts: Genetic Destiny
~ Team Aqua

Basic Rules

~ You must be a part of the URPG to battle, ironically enough. To join, request a starter in this thread, but not before reading the rules, located here.

~ Besides being a URPG member, you must also belong to a WAR team.

~ The standard battle rules are: 3v3, Stadium/Colosseum/Revolution, No Items/Holds, Normal Terrain, Sleep Clause. Optional Rules like Freeze Clause or hold items may be added by the battlers if BOTH agree to them, but the standard rules may NOT be altered.

~ The standard DOUBLES rules are: 2 on 2, Stadium/Colosseum/Revolution, No Items/Holds, Normal Terrain, Sleep Clause. Optional Rules like Freeze Clause or hold items may be added by the battlers if BOTH agree to them, but the standard rules may NOT be altered. The two members working together must be on the same team, against two others on a different team. If a pair wins, the win will count as a win each.

~ Legendary Pokemon are banned from battles for the whole WAR.

~ Battles should mainly be on Messenger (ie. AIM, MSN, YIM etc). If you don't have any form of messenger, you may have a forum battle. Please put [WAR] in the thread title if you do. ONLY people with no messenger may do forum battles, as they take considerably longer than AIM battles.

~ You may begin battling on the 1st of June (12am in GMT time). You will then have until Saturday to battle and score as many points as possible. Battles will stop at noon (12pm in GMT time) on Saturday so I can count wins and distribute points as required that evening. Any battles posted after noon will be void and not count.

~ Please log all battles in this thread. Wages will be handed out Saturday evening each week when I distibute the points to teams. Money earnings will be $2000 for the winner and referee, and $1000 for the loser.

Points System

Every week there will be 4 points to be given out. The way they will be distibuted is:

~ Two of the four points will go to the team who has the most wins that week.
~ One of the four points will go to the (team of the) person who battled the most that week.
~ The last of the four points will go to the (team of the) person who has the greatest feat that week. This may be defeating somebody they wouldn't normally have a chance against, accepting challenges against people twice their skill level, or just being an all-round team player.

Yes, it is possible to score all four points for your team, although this is EXTREMELY unlikely. In the event that someone scores all four points in a week, they'll receive a pretty badge and a cookie (assorted colours and flavours).

Statistics

~ Team Standings: Points

League of Urban Dragons - 0
One Against All - 3
Team Aqua - 1
The Underdog Alliance - 1
Team Trainer - 1
Demonic Outcasts: Genetic Destiny - 6

~ Team Standings: Wins

League of Urban Dragons - 17
One Against All - 80
Team Aqua - 31
The Underdog Alliance - 75
Team Trainer - 4
Demonic Outcasts: Genetic Destiny - 101
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Last edited by Mitsuzo-kun; 06-20-2008 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Update
Old 05-28-2008, 12:07 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun
Default Re: WAR VII: URPG Section

Week One

The special rule for this week is that you have to battle under a random clause. Before you send your Pokemon, the ref will roll a 5 sided dice. Each Clause has a number. The extra clause you play under is decided by the dice roll.

Clauses and their effects

#1 Hax Clause ~ All moves that have a secondary effect have the probability of that effect increased by 10, and all moves that have an Accuracy of 70 or lower have their ACC increased by 10. Example: Gengar uses Thunder, the chance of PAR would then be 40 and the chance of it hitting would be 80 because of the clause. The increase for effects comes after any abilities that also affect it (ie. Serene Grace).

#2 Anti-Hax Clause ~ Similar to the above, expect the other way around. The chances of a secondary effect are reduced by 10. Accuracy and evasion modifiers cannot be increased or decreased via moves like Sand Attack or Double Team. The decrease for effects comes after any abilities that also affect it (ie. Serene Grace). Move Accuracy is not affected by this clause.

#3 Weakness Clause ~ You may choose a weakness for each of your Pokemon and send them privately to the ref. The ref cannot tell your opponent what type you have picked. Your Pokemon will be rid of that weakness for the battle. Only one weakness may be removed per Pokemon. The weakness you wish to remove must be sent when you send your three Pokemon before the match begins. Example of how you would send:

Magikarp, Male, Swift Swim. Weakness to be removed: Electric
Caterpie, Female, Shield Dust. Weakness to be removed: Flying
Burmy, Male, Shed Skin. Weakness to be removed: Fire

#4 Resistance Clause ~ You may choose a type for each of your Pokemon and send them privately to the ref. The ref cannot tell your opponent what type you have picked. Your Pokemon will have that type as a x.5 resistance for the battle. Only one resistance may be added per Pokemon. The resistance you wish to add must be sent when you send your three Pokemon before the match begins and cannot be a weakness. Example of how you would send:

Magikarp, Male, Swift Swim. Resistance to be added: Fighting.
Caterpie, Female, Shield Dust. Resistance to be added: Ice
Burmy, Male, Shed Skin. Resistance to be added: Psychic

Magikarp would not be allowed to have Electric as a resisitance as it is a weakness.

#5 Status Clause ~ You may choose one status (Poison, Burn, Paralysis, Freeze) for all three of your Pokemon and send it privately to the ref. The ref cannot tell your opponent what status you have picked. Every time your any of your Pokemon use a damaging attack (one that works through Taunt) there is a 10% chance that the status of your choice will be inflicted on your opponent's Pokemon. This effect is affected by Serene Grace. Example of how you would send:

Magikarp, Male, Swift Swim.
Caterpie, Female, Shield Dust.
Burmy, Male, Shed Skin. Status will be Burn.

Example of how the turn would be reffed:

Burmy uses Hidden Power.
JacksonPkmn: //roll-dice1-sides100
OnlineHost: JacksonPkmn rolled 1 100-sided die: 49
No Status induced.

OR

Burmy uses Hidden Power.
JacksonPkmn: //roll-dice1-sides100
OnlineHost: JacksonPkmn rolled 1 100-sided die: 6
Status induced! Burn!

Something along those lines.

Week One Statistics

League of Urban Dragons - 11
One Against All - 31
Team Aqua - 24
The Underdog Alliance - 24
Team Trainer - 2
Demonic Outcasts: Genetic Destiny - 38

~ Individual Standings: Number of Battles

SalamenceMaster and Team Overkill with 17 battles each. SalamenceMaster won the point for this week because he won more of his matches.

~ Best feat

Team Overkill for defeating extremely good battlers such as Husnain and SiberianTiger.

~ Points Awarded

1 to Aqua
3 to DOGD
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

ASB|URPG

Last edited by Mitsuzo-kun; 06-07-2008 at 12:55 AM.
Old 05-28-2008, 12:07 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Week Two

The special rules for week two are all about choosing Pokemon that can work together and cover each other's weaknesses despite having corresponding types. This will test your strategies, improvisation skills, and creativity.

How it works

The Pokemon you send first may be whichever Pokemon you like. The second Pokemon out of your three that you send, however, must be of the same type as your first Pokemon. And then your third Pokemon must be of the same type as the second.

The combination Gengar, Tentacruel, and Swampert would work because Gengar and Tentacruel are both part Poison, and Tentacruel and Swampert are both part Water.

The combination Kingdra, Garchomp, and Dugtrio also works because of reasons stated above. Any of your Pokemon can be dual/mono-type.

The combination Lucario, Infernape, and Sceptile is not valid because although Lucario and Infernape are both Fighting, Infernape is not a Grass Type like Sceptile. Breloom could go in his place because he is part Fighting.

As you can see, using dual-typed Pokemon will increase type resistances in your team and will give you more options, but using mono-typed Pokemon can be just as effective.

If anyone has any questions are issues regarding this week's rules, feel free to PM me or hit me up on AIM.

**Okay, because various members that might not have as many Pokemon can't follow this rule, I'm making it OPTIONAL. If win and abide by these rules, you score two points. If you win without using them, you get one point. Both participants must abide by the rules if they're chosen to be used.

Week Two Statistics

Demonic Outcasts: Genetic Destiny - 39
The Underdog Alliance - 29
One Against All - 16
Team Aqua - 4
League of Urban Dragons - 2
Team Trainer - 2

Ronjocox of Team Trainer with 12 battles!

~ Best feat

Americantreefrog of One Against All! Infernape and Toxicroak managed to defeat Alakazam, Gallade, and Lucario!

~ Points Awarded

2 to DOGD (Whole team)
1 to Trainer (Ronjocox)
1 to OAA (Americantreefrog)

ASB|URPG

Last edited by Mitsuzo-kun; 06-14-2008 at 10:57 PM.
Old 05-28-2008, 12:08 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Week Three

This week the special rule will be that certain conditions will be in effect all throughout the battle. This will test your ability to think ahead and cover your weaknesses as the effects will be rolled after you send your Pokemon.

The effects

#1 ~ Stealth Rock will be active throughout the whole battle on both sides of the playing field.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smogon
Stealth Rock is placed on the opponent's field and damages any Pokémon when they switch in. The base damage is 12.5%, and is affected by the target's susceptibility to Rock; Pokémon that are 4x weak to Rock will receive 50% max HP damage; 2x weak to Rock will result in 25%; a 2x resist will take 6.25%, and any Pokémon with a 4x resistance to Rock will only receive 3.125% max HP damage. This lasts until the opponent uses Rapid Spin.
Also, the first Pokemon to enter the battle are damaged by Stealth Rock.

#2 ~ One layer of Toxic Spikes will be active throughout the whole battle on both sides of the playing field.

Quote:
This move lays down poison-inducing spikes on the opponent's field. If the move is used twice, the Toxic Spikes will result in toxic poison.

If the opponent uses Rapid Spin, the Toxic Spikes are removed. If the Toxic Spikes hit a Poison type, they are removed. Toxic Spikes do nothing to Flying, Poison, or Steel types, or Pokémon with the ability Levitate. If Gravity is in effect, Flying and Levitating Pokemon are hit by Toxic Spikes upon switching in. If a Flying or Levitating Pokemon is holding an Iron Ball, it is hit by Toxic Spikes upon switching in. If a Flying or Levitating Pokemon is Baton Passed an Ingrain, it is hit by Toxic Spikes upon switching in. If a Pokemon is Baton Passed a Substitute, they are not hit by Toxic Spikes.

Toxic Spikes do not activate the ability Synchronize.
Also, the first Pokemon to enter the battle are affected by Toxic Spikes if they would normally be by switching in.

#3 ~ All Pokemon will be auto-taunted throughout the whole battle.

Quote:
Forces the target to use damaging moves. Prevents the use of Assist, Copycat, Me First, Metronome, Mirror Move, and Sleep Talk. Does not prevent the use of Bide, Counter, Endeavor, Metal Burst, or Mirror Coat.
#4 ~ All Pokemon will be immune to status throughout the whole battle.

#5 ~ All Pokemon cannot use their STAB attacks throughout the whole battle. This includes attacks that do not deal damage to the opponent.

The referee will roll a five sided die after both trainers send all of their Pokemon, and the corresponding number will be the effect in play.

Week Three Statistics

One Against All - 33
Demonic Outcasts: Genetic Destiny - 24
The Underdog Alliance - 22
League of Urban Dragons - 4
Team Aqua - 3
Team Trainer - 0

This was pretty easy to see where this point goes: Sigma of The Underdog Alliance! He managed to battle a whopping 17 times this week!

~ Best feat

Now this next part isn't meant to offend. I've seen everyone challenge turbo in the hopes that they'll score an easy point. And most of the time they have. But not in this battle. He really showed MM what a battle was, so I'm awarding this point to Turbo123212321 of Demonic Outcasts: Genetic Destiny for defeating MM.

~ Points Awarded

OAA - 2
Underdogs - 1
DOGD - 1
Aqua - 0
Trainer - 0
LOUD - 0

ASB|URPG

Last edited by Mitsuzo-kun; 06-20-2008 at 11:08 PM.
Old 05-28-2008, 12:08 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Week Four

Now, I know a lot of you are sick of the wacky rules and confusing clauses and such, so I'm going to do something that I think you'll like. For week four, the last week of the war, I'm not making any rules. You may battle like normal, as standard. Somebody said to me at the start of the war "Oh, I don't like the clauses; why can't we just battle normally?" and that made me think. So I've had this little surprise for you guys. Like it or not, no wacky rules for the last week! Be free to battle however you want. xP

Week Three Statistics

Demonic Outcasts: Genetic Destiny - 0
The Underdog Alliance - 0
One Against All - 0
Team Aqua - 0
League of Urban Dragons - 0
Team Trainer - 0

None as of yet.

~ Best feat

None as of yet.

~ Points Awarded

None as of yet.

ASB|URPG

Last edited by Mitsuzo-kun; 06-20-2008 at 11:05 PM.
Old 05-31-2008, 11:41 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

[Week One]

[3v3] [Revo] [No Items] [Normal Terrain] [Sleep Clause] [Status Clause]

[AIM]

[Canis Lupus - OAA] Vs [Noob Of All Noobs - LOUD]
[Lopunny | Togekiss | Porygon-Z] Vs [Crobat | Togekiss | Infernape(unused)]

WAR URPG SECTION HAS STARTED! :D And yeah, Noan majorly haxxed. I mean MAJORLY. I feel so bad for Michael. Poor baby. xD This was worse than May Norman hax. Noan should challenge her for the title. :P

Noan ~ $2,000, and a win
Michael ~ $1,000
Me ~ $2,000

Current WAR Salary ~ $2,000

ASB|URPG

Old 06-01-2008, 12:08 AM
Loyal Arcanine Offline

Send a message via AIM to Loyal Arcanine

Team Evolution (Team Neo Pikachu) vs Marth (Underdog Alliance)
3 vs 3
Revolution Rules
No Items
Anti-hax clause
AIM

TE: Heracross, Kingdra, Crobat
Marth: Alakazam, Tyranitar

Tyranitar set up and swept.

Marth wins, and gets $2000 and a win.
TE loses, and gets $1000.

I should get $2000 for reffing.

"gengar is a fart" imsocorn (4:08:55): Is that your way of saying "and not a single **** was given that day" ?

Old 06-01-2008, 12:45 AM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

[Week One]

[3v3] [Revo] [No Items] [Normal Terrain] [Sleep Clause] [Weakness Clause]

[AIM]

[djax94 - OAA] Vs [turbo123212321 - DOGD]
[Jolteon | Gengar] Vs [Crobat | Hitmonchan | Wigglytuff]

turbo32123 (01:38:31): k you win
JacksonPkmn (01:38:53): -le gasp-
JacksonPkmn (01:39:08): you forfeit?
JacksonPkmn (01:39:09): =X
turbo32123 (01:39:22): you would've won in 1-2 turns
JacksonPkmn (01:39:25): Okay
JacksonPkmn (01:39:27): I'll log this

Logging for Stunky, 'cause he had to go.

djax ~ $2,000, and a win
Turbo ~ $1,000
Canis Lupus ~ $2,000

Current WAR Salary for Canis Lupus ~ $2,000

ASB|URPG

Last edited by Mitsuzo-kun; 06-01-2008 at 12:49 AM. Reason: Wrong Clause =X
Old 06-01-2008, 12:48 AM
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy

Send a message via AIM to EmBreon Send a message via MSN to EmBreon

Noob of all noobs (LOUD) vs. Turbo#'s (DOGD)

Rules
3v3
Revolution
No Items
Normal Terrain
Sleep Clause
Resistance Clause

Noan: Raichu-Infernape-Togekiss
Turbo: Crobat-Wigglytuff-Hitmonchan

Lots of switching. Noan won fairly easy with Infernape when the switches and Crobat's constant Confuse Ray'ing stopped.

Turbo loses and gets $1,000
Noan wins and gets $2,000

I should get $2,000 for reffing.
Old 06-01-2008, 01:01 AM
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy

Send a message via AIM to EmBreon Send a message via MSN to EmBreon

SalamenceMaster (AQUA) vs. Dark Rider (OAA)

Rules
3v3
Revolution
No Items
Normal Terrain
Sleep Clause
Resistance Clause

King: Salamence and some other mons that weren't used
DR: Ninetales-Metagross-Espeon

Took this over from Stunky, and somehow Salamence had gotten two Dragon Dances in, making it easy for him to sweep. :x

DR loses and gets $1,000
King wins and gets $2,000

Stunky should get $1000 for reffing.
I should get $1000 for reffing.

Last edited by EmBreon; 06-01-2008 at 01:07 AM.
Old 06-01-2008, 02:14 AM
Sigma_ Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Sigma_

Double Battle
2 VS. 2
Revolution
No Use Items
No Hold Items
Normal Terrain
Normal Weather
Sleep Clause
Freeze Clause
Weakness Clause

Husnain (Garchomp) and Adrenaline (Tyranitar) of The Underdog Alliance
FireflyK (Persian) and leo (Lanturn) of One Against All

Persian Fakes Out Garchomp while Lanturn lets out a Hydro Pump on Tyranitar, who in turn uses Stone Edge on Persian. Then Persian's Hypnosis misses as Garchomp uses Dragon Claw on Persian to finish it off. Lanturn then uses Confuse Ray on Tyranitar, who hits itself. Garchomp and Tyranitar double team Lanturn next turn with their various beefy moves, while Lanturn's Confuse Ray misses Garchomp in the Sand Viel. Then a simple Poison Jab finishes Lanturn.

Husnain and Adrenaline get 2,000. The Underdog Alliance gets 1 point.
Fireflyk and leo get 1,000.

I should gt 2,000.

My own little comment: In battles as small as 2 VS. 2, I think there should be No Sleep Moves. Although people don't agree about this in 3 VS. 3, people seem to like this rule in 2 VS. 2 and 1 VS. 1.
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...57&postcount=5
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...82&postcount=8
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...2&postcount=35

Last edited by Sigma_; 06-01-2008 at 02:17 AM.
Old 06-01-2008, 03:22 AM
Sigma_ Offline
Banned

3 VS. 3
Revolution
No Use Items
No Hold Items
Normal Terrain
Normal Weather
Sleep Clause
Weakness Clause

Marth (Swampert, Alakazam, Gengar) of The Underdog Alliance
nitrodown (Venusaur, Heracross, Hitmonlee) of Team Aqua

Alakazam Encored Venusaur's failing Sleep Powder due to Swampert having already been put to sleep by it. Then Alakazam uses Calm Mind while Venusaur is stuck on the failing move to sweep its opposers.

Marth gets 2,000. The Underdog Alliance gets 1 point.
nitrodown gets 1,000.

I should get 2,000.

Last edited by Sigma_; 06-01-2008 at 03:32 AM.
Old 06-01-2008, 03:46 AM
Sigma_ Offline
Banned

3 VS. 3
Revolution
No Use Items
No Hold Items
Normal Terrain
Normal Weather
Sleep Clause
Freeze Clause
Anti-Hax Clause

Noob of all noobs (Raichu, Infernape, Togekiss) of League of Urban Dragons
Susaska Vannorost (Tyranitar, Flygon, Metagross) of One Against All

Tyranitar took care of everything with some Dragon Danced Earthquakes and Stone Edge.

Noob of all noobs gets 1,000.
Susaska Vannorost gets 2,000. One Against All gets 1 point.

I should get 2,000.
Old 06-01-2008, 04:28 AM
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT

Send a message via AIM to Ataro

[#1]

3v3
Revo
No Items/Helds
Normal Terrain
Sleep/Freeze Clause
Resistance Clause

Dookie from DOGD - Electivire(resists fire), Garchomp(resists water), Gyarados(resists dark)(not used)
Susaska from not sure - Tyranitar(resists ice), Flygon(resists water), Metagross(resists dark)

Electivire alone did alot.

Dookie wins, and gets $2000.
Susaska loses, and gets $1000.

Last edited by Ataro; 06-04-2008 at 02:40 AM.
Old 06-01-2008, 05:28 AM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth

3v3
Revo
No Items/Helds
Normal Terrain
Sleep/Freeze Clause
Hax clause

Leo (OOA? ) vs. Sigma_ (UA)

Leo with Lanturn, Dragonite, Persian
Sigma with Gengar, Swampert, Infernape

Very long and very annoying battle. After 8 turns that went "Infernape slacks off, Lanturn surfes", Sigma_ won.

Sigma_ wins, and gets $2000.
Leoloses, and gets $1000.

BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD