Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 06-15-2008, 07:38 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Pokemon Survival 1: Humans Are Extinct

*well, i'm on their team now, so might as well use my real name* she thought. The swampert had asked her her name. She flicked her hair out of her eyes and stated, "Howl. My name is Howl." Her blue-silver tails swirled around her legs, and her fur was ruffled by the breeze. She turned her head to the west. "It's getting late." She noted, seeing the red-orange glow of the setting sun. The earth seemed to get cooler, and Howl shivered, sitting and wrapping her tails around herself unconsciously.
Old 06-15-2008, 07:45 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

The Fakemon introduced herself as Howl. "Nice to meet you." I said. She said something about it getting late, and then Howl shivered. By now, we were finished with our hut. "If your cold, then come with us." I said. I put some of the logs right under our rocky shelter(the roof is a humungous piece of thick shale.)and use Ember. I quickly built a pit around it with rocks. The fire was toasty warm. I sat down and relaxed.
Old 06-15-2008, 07:47 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

The fakemon, now known as Howl, shivered and wrapped her tails around her. "Ya know, we got a hut not far from here. I'm pretty sure you'd rather sleep in something that shields from the wind." I started walking over to our new shelter, and looked back over my shoulder at Howl. I wasn't sure how this would work, but I felt sure that Vanessa, Howl, and I would get to know each other very well. I looked up at the fiery orange sky and took a quick dip in the stream before surfacing and walking into the hut. I walked in and saw Vanessa coaxing a flame with an Ember. I just noticed that our roof wasn't very suitable for letting out smoke. I aimed a Focus Punch at a spot just above the newly formed fire pit and made a small hole for the smoke to flow out through.

Last edited by Grsspkmnmaster; 06-15-2008 at 07:50 PM.
Old 06-15-2008, 07:54 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Howl nodded quietly and followed the others into the hut. "Wow." She said, looking round and noticing it's structure. "A while ago, I saw you building this and it was just a hunk of rock and mud. Now look at it!" She saw that the charizard, known as Vanessa, had made a fire using ember. The swampert, Toran, punched a hole in the roof to let out the smoke. Howl found a comfy spot and curled up near the fire, gazing softly into it's flames.
Old 06-15-2008, 08:04 PM

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

OCC:Night fall has come!!!
IC:Howl joined us and curled up by the fire. Soon, everyone fell asleep. (I slept on large fern leaves.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A loud howl not very far away made me jump awake. I looked out across the creek and saw many pairs of yellow eyes peering through the bushes. I looked beside the shelter and saw many hostile looking Pokemon coming torward the hut. I hearda splash as they started to cross the creek. "Crap!' I said. "Wake up, Toran! Howl!"

Last edited by Sight of the Stars; 06-15-2008 at 08:12 PM.
Old 06-15-2008, 08:06 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OCC: Finally! Battle action!

IC: After punching a hole in the roof, I went outside to get some reeds and grasses for the others to sleep on. Personally, I loved sleeping on them, and I got some more in case any bdy else wanted some. I Brought in a bushel and arranged mine in a large circle-like mound to sleep on. I looked over at Howl, who looked like she was ready to fall asleep just like I was. "You fine sleeping on the florr like that, or do you guys want some cushioning?" I didn't get any response, but we all fell asleep exhausted by the day's work.

After falling asleep by the fire, Vanessa shouted for us to wake up. I jumped up instantly, and ran over on all fours next to Vanessa. I heard howling and splashing as somethigns came across the creek. I sent a quick Surf toward the creek, sending many crossing pokemon flying backwards and got my self pumped for the fuirst battle I'd had in weeks.

Last edited by Grsspkmnmaster; 06-15-2008 at 08:17 PM.
Old 06-15-2008, 08:17 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

"OVERHEAT!!!" Dementius jumped out of the bushes and let lose a massive overheat attack.

OoC: Writer's Block. >_>
Old 06-15-2008, 08:20 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Howl shook her head when offered a bed of leaves. She uses her tails as a cushion for her head.
----------------
She woke up suddenly to Vanessa's shouting. Leaping up, she charged outside, yelping in surprise as she saw a swarm of pokemon heading towards them. She growled and let loose a massive Hyperbeam attack.
Old 06-15-2008, 08:26 PM

A Primeape jumped out of the bushes and used Overheat on the hostiles. I used Fire Blast at the same time that howl jumped up and used Hyper Beam. The two fused together and blew some of them through trees. It also made the lucky unscathed ones flee, leaving about 5 to fend for themselves.
Old 06-15-2008, 08:26 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OCC: What exactly are we fighting? And is Dementius (a Primeape, not Riolu) with or against us?

IC: All of a sudden, a battle exploded, a Primeape that came from seemingly nowhere launched a massive Overheat attack, and Howl launched a Hyper Beam into the fray. Vanessa gave a nice Fire Blast that sent pokemon flyign in all directions. I decided that since all the pokemon were wet, a nice cool down would work out nicely, so I loosed of strings of Ice Beams in all directions. I didn't see the Umbreon anywhere, but I focused on the battle at hand. I had only suffered a few burn marks from the wild Overheat, but I was in pretty good shape.

Last edited by Grsspkmnmaster; 06-15-2008 at 08:29 PM.
Old 06-15-2008, 08:28 PM

OCC:We dont know Dementius yet but he's gonna be with us once we meet him.

IC:Toran used Ice Beam, which did major damage! The rest fleed for their lives. "Are they gone?" I asked as I looked around. They were."You all fought well." I admitted.
Old 06-15-2008, 08:33 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Howl snarled angrily. Seeing that there were still some pokemon left, she let out a dark pulse, making it creep across the ground. "Jump! She yelled at the pokemon on her side. The dark pulse slammed into the hostile pokemon, knocking them backwards and making some flee.
Old 06-15-2008, 08:33 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonKnowItAllVanessa View Post
OCC:We dont know Dementius yet but he's gonna be with us once we meet him.

IC:Toran used Ice Beam, which did major damage! The rest fleed for their lives. "Are they gone?" I asked as I looked around. They were."You all fought well." I admitted.
OOC: Fine, just checking.

IC: All of the pokemon had run off after the extreme beating. "Thanks Vanessa. You and Howl pulled off that extremely nice .. beam thing. Do you have any berries for burns? I scored a few after that overheat. I wonder where that Primeape is, anyway?" I looked towards the stream and heard the sounds of a lot of feet running, and the howls of aggression from eariler were now whimpers of pain and fear. "So, did anyone notice what kind of pokemon attacked us?"
Old 06-15-2008, 08:35 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Blade crept in some bushes, seeing a Rattata nearby. He knew he had to eat, but seeing as he was quite hungry, and there seemed to be no other food around, he had to kill this Rattata, and leapt at it, scooping it up into his mouth. Several minutes later he walked towards a tree, which just so happened to be a apple tree, and lay down beside the tree, before yawning, his eyes feeling heavy, and he felt as if he was about to fall asleep.

Suddenly, he heard rustling in some bushes nearby, and opened his eyes to stare at the bush, before his eyes closed again and he fell asleep. He was awoken later by howls, and saw massive battle action nearby. He let out a very loud howl, and stormed towards the battle.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 06-15-2008, 08:36 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Howl shook herself, her tag making a thin, jangling sound. "You did well to, Toran." She said. Suddenly a Flareon charged out of the bushes. "Not another one..." Sighed Howl.