Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards

Art Boards Art boards for both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related art.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 06-02-2008, 02:56 PM
LimeGreen's Avatar
LimeGreen Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: <<<<<
Posts: 1,198
Default Re: ♪♫SymbioteJazz's Banner Machine♪♫(Open Don't let it die!And Workers enabled!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty May View Post
Can I make some banners? I'm a tad bit bored. =P

*Misty
Oh sorry you can take next reqeust.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 06-02-2008, 03:57 PM
pokemonspriter's Avatar
pokemonspriter Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: What's that?.. Can you eat it? :D
Posts: 1,186
Default Re: ♪♫SymbioteJazz's Banner Machine♪♫(Open Don't let it die!And Workers enabled!)

SymbioteJazz...........
~Banner Fourm~
Picture: the devil, kyle and jb from tenacious d the pick of destiny please
(Optional)Picture two:
(Optional)Picture three:
(Optional)Picture four:
Effects: fiery
Text:papyrus
Text Color:black
(Yes or no)Texture Background:
(Yes or no)Simple Background:
(Yes or no)Other Background:
Background Color:red
(Optional)Discribe how you want it: a fiery backround, like hell and the devil in the middle, jb on the left and kyle on teh right
Will you give credit: yas of course!
__________________


Avatar by PokePod :D
Banner by DoM :D

Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 06-02-2008, 05:40 PM
LimeGreen's Avatar
LimeGreen Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: <<<<<
Posts: 1,198
Default Re: ♪♫SymbioteJazz's Banner Machine♪♫(Open Don't let it die!And Workers enabled!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonspriter View Post
SymbioteJazz...........
~Banner Fourm~
Picture: the devil, kyle and jb from tenacious d the pick of destiny please
(Optional)Picture two:
(Optional)Picture three:
(Optional)Picture four:
Effects: fiery
Text:papyrus
Text Color:black
(Yes or no)Texture Background:
(Yes or no)Simple Background:
(Yes or no)Other Background:
Background Color:red
(Optional)Discribe how you want it: a fiery backround, like hell and the devil in the middle, jb on the left and kyle on teh right
Will you give credit: yas of course!
Okay I have TheDarkEevee on your order
and me on Rage12's order
Edit:
Here is Rage12's order
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...rs/Image13.jpg

Last edited by LimeGreen; 06-02-2008 at 05:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 06-02-2008, 07:25 PM
Rage12's Avatar
Rage12 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: in the shadow realm
Posts: 702
Default Re: ♪♫SymbioteJazz's Banner Machine♪♫(Open Don't let it die!And Workers enabled!)

That's not what I ordered, or is it a joke?
__________________
CRYSTAL CALLINGS

Click it if you want to read
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 06-02-2008, 09:40 PM
LimeGreen's Avatar
LimeGreen Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: <<<<<
Posts: 1,198
Default Re: ♪♫SymbioteJazz's Banner Machine♪♫(Open Don't let it die!And Workers enabled!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage12 View Post
That's not what I ordered, or is it a joke?
I don't have TheDarkEevee's background

So I went with what was suppost to be the first background


Want a refund?
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 06-02-2008, 10:04 PM
TheDarkEevee's Avatar
TheDarkEevee Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Fightin' for my life in the UG
Posts: 908
Default Re: ♪♫SymbioteJazz's Banner Machine♪♫(Open Don't let it die!And Workers enabled!)

1'rst off, you are both accepted. It's lucky for you, Rage, that I remember how I made the first banner ;)

Second: I don't know if I'm allowed to do this, but may we see some examples, please? Then I/we will decide if I/we will accept you.
__________________
I'm baaaaaack. :3
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 06-02-2008, 10:17 PM
LimeGreen's Avatar
LimeGreen Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: <<<<<
Posts: 1,198
Default Re: ♪♫SymbioteJazz's Banner Machine♪♫(Open Don't let it die!And Workers enabled!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkEevee View Post
1'rst off, you are both accepted. It's lucky for you, Rage, that I remember how I made the first banner ;)

Second: I don't know if I'm allowed to do this, but may we see some examples, please? Then I/we will decide if I/we will accept you.
Who are you talking to me or him



Edit:Rage12 you broke two rules
Be grateful
If I didn't make it Exactly as you wanted it I tried

Last edited by LimeGreen; 06-02-2008 at 10:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 06-02-2008, 10:42 PM
Rage12's Avatar
Rage12 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: in the shadow realm
Posts: 702
Default Re: ♪♫SymbioteJazz's Banner Machine♪♫(Open Don't let it die!And Workers enabled!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SymbioteJazz View Post
I don't have TheDarkEevee's background

So I went with what was suppost to be the first background


Want a refund?
That wasn't even my banner. That was the Eevee banner from you're signature with your name on it.

Just a question though, you can put a banner that doesn't have anything to do with what I requested, and I question it, and I break the rules?
__________________
CRYSTAL CALLINGS

Click it if you want to read
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 06-02-2008, 10:58 PM
LimeGreen's Avatar
LimeGreen Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: <<<<<
Posts: 1,198
Default Re: ♪♫SymbioteJazz's Banner Machine♪♫(Open Don't let it die!And Workers enabled!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage12 View Post
That wasn't even my banner. That was the Eevee banner from you're signature with your name on it.

Just a question though, you can put a banner that doesn't have anything to do with what I requested, and I question it, and I break the rules?
I feel humilated now
I'll give you the proper banner
In a while

I guess Photobucket messed up on me._.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 06-02-2008, 11:58 PM
TheDarkEevee's Avatar
TheDarkEevee Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Fightin' for my life in the UG
Posts: 908
Default Re: ♪♫SymbioteJazz's Banner Machine♪♫(Open Don't let it die!And Workers enabled!)

Lol, I think that the request was intended for me.

Anyway, Rage, you shouldn't be like that. But SJ, he's right, your banner didn't look like what he asked for. You're both at fault. I will make the banner, though.
__________________
I'm baaaaaack. :3
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 06-03-2008, 12:18 AM
Rage12's Avatar
Rage12 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: in the shadow realm
Posts: 702
Default Re: ♪♫SymbioteJazz's Banner Machine♪♫(Open Don't let it die!And Workers enabled!)

Okay, but I don't really get how I was wrong, and also, I'm a girl.
__________________
CRYSTAL CALLINGS

Click it if you want to read
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 06-03-2008, 12:47 AM
TheDarkEevee's Avatar
TheDarkEevee Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Fightin' for my life in the UG
Posts: 908
Default Re: ♪♫SymbioteJazz's Banner Machine♪♫(Open Don't let it die!And Workers enabled!)

Oh...

Sorry... I didn't check that, and I was typing fast. I'm sorry!

EDIT: Here is your banner:

__________________
I'm baaaaaack. :3

Last edited by TheDarkEevee; 06-03-2008 at 01:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 06-03-2008, 03:14 PM
LimeGreen's Avatar
LimeGreen Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: <<<<<
Posts: 1,198
Default Re: ♪♫SymbioteJazz's Banner Machine♪♫(Open Don't let it die!And Workers enabled!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkEevee View Post
Oh...

Sorry... I didn't check that, and I was typing fast. I'm sorry!

EDIT: Here is your banner:

Just work on Pokemonspriter's order before I die of embarrasment*dies*
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 06-03-2008, 07:55 PM
Rage12's Avatar
Rage12 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: in the shadow realm
Posts: 702
Default Re: ♪♫SymbioteJazz's Banner Machine♪♫(Open and ready for any reqeust!)

Thanks, and apologies for what ever hold ups or problems I may have caused.
__________________
CRYSTAL CALLINGS

Click it if you want to read
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 06-03-2008, 07:57 PM
LimeGreen's Avatar
LimeGreen Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: <<<<<
Posts: 1,198
Default Re: ♪♫SymbioteJazz's Banner Machine♪♫(Open and ready for any reqeust!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage12 View Post
Thanks, and apologies for what ever hold ups or problems I may have caused.
Its okay come back whenever you need a Banner.
And next time I will check which Banner it is
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com