Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 05-23-2008, 06:54 PM
james_gotex Offline

Default PKMN - The Uprising and Fall of Team Rocket

1st fan fic so if you read this could you please post your thought with some constructive critism

Chapter One
-----------

"Congratulations James you have just won the Annual Goldenrod City Championships, How do you feel?"

"Well I'm just glad it's over and a huge thanks goes out to my brother for taking me to the Sinnoh region were I
caught my Riolu, couldn't have done it without him and my Graveller"

"And are those the only two pokemon you have?" The reporter continued to asked

"Nope, I have an amazing Glacion which unfortunatly I didn't have a a chance a use"

"Well thats that" The reporter said "So strong he didn't even use his other Pokemon"

James was thrilled he won the championships, he felt as though nothing else could stand in his way, he felt he was
the best, on top of the world, and the gym leaders of the world were his next challenge.

He got to the front door, and began walkiing down the steps when there was a loud crash and bang and two figures in
black clothing appeared, with a red 'R' on their shirts. The two people introduced themselves as Team Rocket members
named Butch and Cassedy.

"Give us your pokemon!" They demanded

At this point the reporters were gathered around with cameras eager to hear James' response.

James chuckled "Are you serious? I'd like to see you try to take them"

"Fine" Butch smirked "Come on out Mightyena, Take down that insignificent kid"

"Sableye, Fury Swipes" Cassedy said calmly

Mightyena was soaring through the air when James sent out his Graveller and Riolu
"Graveller, Harden, Riolu Force Palm"

The mightyena was sent soaring back into Butch as Sableye bounced off James' Graveller,

"Graveller, use rock throw and Riolu... Riolu" James said puzzled, it began to glow, he glanced over at Graveller
whom had also begin to glow. Seconds after with a great flash, there stood a strong and proud looking Lucario and
Golem. The lucario stood firm and tall on the ground infront of James looking into the eyes of butch, Golem was
stood not so tall but looking firmer glaring at the limping Sableye, when out from no-where a Rhypherior was sent
in the middle of the battle. James, Butch and Cassedy looked around wandering where the pokemon had come from and
who the trainer was.

"Let me introduce myself" a figure said walking towards them, Butch and Cassedy bowed to the man as if they knew
him and he was their leader, this got James thinking.

'Hmmmm, Team Rocket, leader....Giovanni?'

"I am Giovanni" He continued "I am here to take your pokemon away from you and every one here who wants to stop me.

James looked scared though he tried not to let anyone see this. He slightly stepped back and reached for his back pocket.

"Ryphirior Hammer Arm" He said calmly as though he was asking for food at a take out.

James' eyes widened dramatically, he never heard of this move, must be amazing he thought, "Glacion Ice Beam!" he
shouted throwing his last pokeball and with a flash a glacion was jumping through the air with a blue beam of ice
flying towards Rypherior, it hit Rypherior which caused it to stop its attack, "Glacion Blizzard, Golem Rollout,
Lucario Auro Sphere". It was an amazing sight witnessing all of James' pokemon charging one of the strongest pokemon.

With a Bang and a small explosion, and a lot of smoke, three figures were seen standing, Glacion, Lucario and...
Rypherior.
Old 05-23-2008, 09:10 PM
miler567 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to miler567
Post Re: PKMN - The Uprising and Fall of Team Rocket

Pretty good but you didn't allow much time for the story to develop before you jumped right into the action. I reccommend setting things up better in Ch. 2
Old 05-23-2008, 09:57 PM
scalec Offline

Default Re: PKMN - The Uprising and Fall of Team Rocket

I say a promising story. You did jump into the action, but you gave a good description to the action. That's good.
So....What happened to Golem?
And speaking of him...Doesn't a Graveleor evolve by trading?
Old 05-23-2008, 10:29 PM
james_gotex Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalec View Post
I say a promising story. You did jump into the action, but you gave a good description to the action. That's good.
So....What happened to Golem?
And speaking of him...Doesn't a Graveleor evolve by trading?
Graveller does evolve by trading yesh, but I completley forgot about that while planning the story.
I figured with jumping right into the action it would hook some people in and would then wait for chapter two, and then the next story, I would say why but if you wait about Half an hour to an hour, then you can red for yourself
Old 05-23-2008, 10:55 PM
miler567 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to miler567

Good can't wait to read
Old 05-23-2008, 11:56 PM
james_gotex Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by miler567 View Post
Good can't wait to read
Thanks, I have involved alot of the past, and an ending to start of the beginning
-you might not know what I mean, but you will when you finish reading-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James looked around beginning to panic, he couldn't see his Golem in the thickness of the smoke, he would have to wait
for the smoke to clear. The smoke was getting thinner, Lucario and Glacion were now stood at James' side, the dust had
cleared, but his Golem was no-where to be seen.

"Golem!" James shouted Where d'you do?"

"Hey there getting away" A reprter in the crowd shouted pointing towards Butch and Cassedy scrambling away in the distance.

"Glacion Ice Beam them" James commanded as Glacion begins to chase the duo down "Lucario Force Palm that Rypherior"
Lucario leaped into the air and smacks the Rypherior breaking the horn on the top of its head.

"Come on out Staravia" A boy in the crowd shouts throwing a pokeball into the sky "Help that Glacion" he ordered his
pokemon as he started to help James chase down Butch and Cassedy.

After almost twenty minutes of chasing down the Team Rocket duo, glacion was finally close enough to freeze them,
bringing them to a halt.

"Staravia, Sky dive" The small shouted from behind James. Within seconds the Ice surrounding Butch and Cassedy shatters
into millions of tiny peices.

"Mightyena, Bite" Butch calls

"You to Sableye" Cassedy calls but as soon as it leaves the pokeball, it is blown away by Staravia's gust attack
and then with Glacions Blizzards and finally both of their pokemon defeated by Lucario's Auro Sphere.

James had just finished untying Golem from their net when Giovanni appeared behind him.

"You know, I've been following your prgress for a while now, I havn't seen anyone battle like the way you did, since
I made one of my greatest mistakes I had ever made. It was a very long time ago now, I had more money, less wrinkles
and more hair. I was in the peak of my time, I had owned every single pokemon so I decided it was up to me to
intervine with nature and create my very own pokemon, it would be the strongest and most scariest pokemon to be
seen by meer man. Unfortunatly this Pokemon I made escaped and began an evil terryfying mission of its own.

It lured in great trainers from all over the globe, it itself stole the Pokemon of the trainers and created, but,
the clones of these pokemon we evil. Fortunatly one small child, about your age at this time, managed to free the
trainers pokemon and there was a huge battle between good and evil. The pokemon I created, was a monstrosity, but
for some strange reason up and left.

After that I decided to send in two members of my world wide team to follow the progress of that boy who you may
well know. He goes by the name of 'Ash Ketchum' Well recently my two members decided to dedicate their whole time
in following him and repeatingly trying to do as I say.

A few months back when you first received your Riolu from the Proffessor, I decided that I would have Butch and Cassedy
do the same to you as I did Jessie and James to Ash.

From the moment you started in the Goldenrod Championships I knew you would win, I wanted them pokemon of yours, It
seems you are stronger than I thought, but mark my words, the pokemon you have, will be mine.

Come on out Alakazam, teleport"

And with that, Giovanni, Butch and Cassedy dissapeared.

James was stood with his pokemon wandering what just happened, "Hey man, thanks for your help" James said to the kid
which helped him retreive him Golem

"No problem, I'm off to the Sinnoh region tommorow, do you fancey coming"

"Sounds great, I'd love to come along" James replied

"Great, here's my number, give me a ring tomorow and we'll go then, the names Dave by the way"
Old 05-24-2008, 12:24 AM
scalec Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_gotex View Post
James looked around, beginning to panic, he couldn't see his Golem in the thickness of the smoke, he would have to wait
for the smoke to clear. The smoke was getting thinner, Lucario and Glacion were now stood at James' side, the dust had
cleared, but his Golem was no where to be seen.

"Golem!" James shouted "Where d'you do?"

"Hey! They're getting away!" A reprter in the crowd shouted, pointing towards Butch and Cassedy scrambling away in the distance.

"Glacion, Ice Beam them." James commanded as Glacion began to chase the duo down "Lucario, Force Palm that Rypherior"
Lucario leapt into the air and smacked the Rypherior, breaking the horn on the top of its head.

"Come on out Staravia!" A boy in the crowd shouted, throwing a pokeball into the sky "Help that Glacion." he ordered his
pokemon as he started to help James chase down Butch and Cassedy.

After almost twenty minutes of chasing down the Team Rocket duo, Glacion was finally close enough to freeze them,
bringing them to a halt.

"Staravia, Sky dive!" The small boy shouted from behind James. Within seconds the Ice surrounding Butch and Cassedy shattered
into millions of tiny peices.

"Mightyena, Bite." Butch called.

"You to Sableye!" Cassedy called, but as soon as it left the pokeball, it was blown away by Staravia's gust attack,
and then with Glacions Blizzards, and finally both of their pokemon defeated them by Lucario's Auro Sphere.

James had just finished untying Golem from their net when Giovanni appeared behind him.

"You know, I've been following your prgress for a while now, I havn't seen anyone battle like the way you did, since
I made one of my greatest mistakes I had ever made. It was a very long time ago now, I had more money, less wrinkles
and more hair. I was in the peak of my time, I had owned every single pokemon so I decided it was up to me to
intervine with nature and create my very own pokemon, it would be the strongest and most scariest pokemon to be
seen by meer man. Unfortunatly this Pokemon I made escaped and began an evil terryfying mission of its own.

It lured in great trainers from all over the globe, it itself stole the Pokemon of the trainers and created, but,
the clones of these pokemon we evil. Fortunatly one small child, about your age at this time, managed to free the
trainers pokemon and there was a huge battle between good and evil. The pokemon I created, was a monstrosity, but
for some strange reason stood up and left.

After that I decided to send in two members of my world wide team to follow the progress of that boy who you may
well know. He goes by the name of 'Ash Ketchum' Well, recently my two members decided to dedicate their whole time
in following him and repeatingly trying to do as I say.

A few months back when you first received your Riolu from the Proffessor, I decided that I would have Butch and Cassedy
do the same to you as I did Jessie and James to Ash.

From the moment you started in the Goldenrod Championships I knew you would win, I wanted those pokemon of yours, It
seems you are stronger than I thought, but mark my words, the pokemon you have, will be mine.

Come on out Alakazam, teleport."

And with that, Giovanni, Butch and Cassedy dissapeared.

James was stood with his pokemon wandering what just happened, "Hey man, thanks for your help." James said to the kid
who helped him retreive him Golem.

"No problem, I'm off to the Sinnoh region tommorow, do you fancy coming?"

"Sounds great, I'd love to come along." James replied

"Great, here's my number, give me a ring tomorow and we'll go then. The names Dave, by the way."
Corrections in red.

Last edited by scalec; 05-24-2008 at 12:28 AM.
Old 05-24-2008, 12:35 AM
james_gotex Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalec View Post
Corrections in red.
yeh fair enough, there was a few typo's it is half 1 in the morning for me XD

Some of the corrects you made I meant them to be the way thay are.
e.g -'I want them pokemon of yours' - went quite well with the evil man ppictured in my mind
-'reason, up and left' - saying it up and left
Old 05-25-2008, 03:54 PM
james_gotex Offline

Next installment here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day, James was eagerly waiting outside the Golden Pokemon Centre for his newly found friend Dave. However,
James was so excited about travelling to the Sinnoh region, he arrived at the Pokemon Centre way too early. He was
starting to get bored so he walked over to the Magnet train train station to see what time the train was leaving.
To his astonishment, their was no trains heading to the Sinnoh region today, or yesterday or ever.

At this point Dave walked in to the train station. "I thought I might find you here" Dave said "Why are you here?"
he asked

James didn't know what to say, except for the obvious "Well we're going to Sinnoh, arnt we?"

"Yes" Dave replied "But their isnt a train which goes to Sinnoh, So we can go two ways. We can either walk, it would
take us about a year but it would be cheap. Or we could head up north a tad, into the newly built Airport and get
a plane"

James laughed to himself, "I think we should walk" he said

Daves face went pale white, "Walk?!? Are you serious?"

"Yeah" James replied "Think about it, cheaper, more fun, may take a bit longer but we would have fun on the way
and we could even do a few gyms or something on the way"

Dave was thinking "you do have a point, erm.." Dave was interrupted by his phone ringing, he swiftly answered it
"mmyellow...Ye..Serious? Awww c'mon, Okay fine I'm in the Train Station, yeh I know there isnt a train to Sinnoh,
alright, You do know were walking....Yeah walking, alright We'll wait five minutes, okay bye" Dave hung up the phone
and returned it to his back poket "My little sister wants to come along, its alright, she's about your age so it
wont be some annoying girl all the way, well maybe annoying" Dave laughed.

"We should wait outside" James said walking to the large double door's.

Five minutes later a smallish girl with long green hair walked up to Dave, and introduced herself as Brianna, she
wore blue jeans and a pink boob-tube and a pink cap.

"So" James said in effort to break the silence

"So" Brianna mimicked "What pokemon do you have?"

"Do you not know?" Dave asked astound

"I bet it won't beat my new team, Ive been training in Hoenn the last year, hence me not seeing you Dave"

"Well d'you fancey a battle?" Asked James politley

"Sure, we'll battle in the park north of here"

"Two on Two battle, no time restriction no boundaries" Dave annouced as the official

"Right, here goes, Come on out Glacion!" Screamed James launching his Pokeball into the middle of the feild.

"Glacion eh" Brianna said "I choose you, Leafeon" She said also throwing her pokeball.

A stunning sky blue Glacion and an Elm green Leafeon stood just feet apart, staring into each othhers eyes, daring not
to blink as it would show a sign of weakness.

"Glacion Blizzard, then follow up with Ice Beam" James said as Glacion leaped in the air sending flakes of snow heading
towards Leafeon at speed.

"Leafeon, Razor leaf 'em" She Said, "then follow up with Solar Beam" Leafeon sent hundreds of Razor sharp leaves
heading towards the snow cutting them into peices, then somehow manage to dodge the hidden Ice Beam which arrived
shortly after.

"Not bad" James complimented "See if you can dodge this, Glacion Ice Shard" but as soon as James had finished his command
his Glacion was struck down by the Leafeon's Solar Beam attack. "Glacion return, come on out Lucario" He said launching
yet another pokeball into the air.

"Oh my god, you have a Lucario, how did you get that? Where did you get it? I want one, can you help me get one"
She bombarded James with questions.

"I think you should pay attention to the battle" Dave advised his sister as her Leafeon was sent flying into the closest
tree.

"Hmph, Leafeon return, Do your thing Hitmonlee" she said as a Hitmonlee stood on the ground, swinging and kicking
his legs, "Jump Kick"

"Lucario Force Palm" James commanded

Hitmonlee was flying through the air on its side, about to kick Lucario square in the face, at the last possible mili-second
Lucario swooped his head dodging the kick, span around and smacked the soaring Hitmonlee to the ground.

"Lucario Auro Sphere" James commanded as Lucario leaped into the air sending an auro sphere heading straight towards
Hitmonlee.

"Hitmonlee, Dodge it, then use Blaze Kick" Hitmonlee failed to dodge lucarios attack and was lay on the floor

"Hitmonlee is unable to batttle, James is the winner" Dave said rather proud of how much his little sister had grown
up and how well she raised her pokemon.

"Great battle" James said shaking Brianna's hand

"Sure was, so which way to Sinnoh?"