Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 05-20-2008, 01:14 AM
Gem N Ems's Avatar
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my own world.
Posts: 6,807
Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: One Chance at Victory

Well that's good. Can't wait to read the next bit.
__________________

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-20-2008, 01:23 AM
LimeGreen's Avatar
LimeGreen Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: <<<<<
Posts: 1,198
Default Re: One Chance at Victory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latias_Rider View Post
Well that's good. Can't wait to read the next bit.
I just need some ideas and i'll be up
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-20-2008, 02:04 AM
Jer49's Avatar
Jer49 Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 296
Default Re: One Chance at Victory

Maybe the trainer could catch Articuno, or something.
__________________
I DEMAND MORE BUTTER!!!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-20-2008, 02:12 AM
scalec's Avatar
scalec Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Total Drama Island. And I will win!
Posts: 1,464
Default Re: One Chance at Victory

Not to be rude, Jer49, but I think it would be better for the readers if you PM'd SymbioteJazz instead of posting ideas in the story thread.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-20-2008, 04:35 AM
LimeGreen's Avatar
LimeGreen Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: <<<<<
Posts: 1,198
Default Re: One Chance at Victory

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalec View Post
Not to be rude, Jer49, but I think it would be better for the readers if you PM'd SymbioteJazz instead of posting ideas in the story thread.
Yeah and also the plan doesn't include catching a legendary
But expect a surprise Charater soon
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 05-21-2008, 02:24 AM
Gem N Ems's Avatar
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my own world.
Posts: 6,807
Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: One Chance at Victory

Ooh, a surprise character...wonder who that will be...
__________________

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-21-2008, 03:07 AM
LimeGreen's Avatar
LimeGreen Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: <<<<<
Posts: 1,198
Default Re: One Chance at Victory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latias_Rider View Post
Ooh, a surprise character...wonder who that will be...
Mew I just put that Bit up
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-21-2008, 10:22 PM
scalec's Avatar
scalec Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Total Drama Island. And I will win!
Posts: 1,464
Default Re: One Chance at Victory

While you did do some editing, it could still use a bit more. It seems like a block of ice. Cold and hard to chip through.
No offense.
But otherwise, interesting. Very interesting.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 05-22-2008, 01:00 AM
LimeGreen's Avatar
LimeGreen Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: <<<<<
Posts: 1,198
Default Re: One Chance at Victory

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalec View Post
While you did do some editing, it could still use a bit more. It seems like a block of ice. Cold and hard to chip through.
No offense.
But otherwise, interesting. Very interesting.
You know I barly have it set up yet right
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 05-22-2008, 03:10 AM
miler567's Avatar
miler567 Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Portland Oregon
Posts: 95
Send a message via Yahoo to miler567
Default Re: One Chance at Victory

excellent premise for a story. If you give the editing process some more time i think it could be very very good. It may also help to post entirely new chapters also instead of steadily building on the one youve already started.

Last edited by miler567; 05-22-2008 at 03:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 05-22-2008, 03:36 AM
LimeGreen's Avatar
LimeGreen Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: <<<<<
Posts: 1,198
Default Re: One Chance at Victory

Quote:
Originally Posted by miler567 View Post
excellent premise for a story. If you give the editing process some more time i think it could be very very good. It may also help to post entirely new chapters also instead of steadily building on the one youve already started.
Alright well i'm fixing to do the check and add more to it.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-22-2008, 04:02 AM
miler567's Avatar
miler567 Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Portland Oregon
Posts: 95
Send a message via Yahoo to miler567
Default Re: One Chance at Victory

Better better. Maybe you should study some people's fan fics and to get acquainted with the format. Try Team Storm Riders, Chronicles of the Shards, and Pokemon Wars for some good examples. Not to toot my own horn but checking out my fan fic wouldnt be a bad idea since my story was pretty rough at the beginning but is beginning to come around and its a journey fic like yours. just some suggestions.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 05-22-2008, 05:02 AM
LimeGreen's Avatar
LimeGreen Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: <<<<<
Posts: 1,198
Default Re: One Chance at Victory

Quote:
Originally Posted by miler567 View Post
Better better. Maybe you should study some people's fan fics and to get acquainted with the format. Try Team Storm Riders, Chronicles of the Shards, and Pokemon Wars for some good examples. Not to toot my own horn but checking out my fan fic wouldnt be a bad idea since my story was pretty rough at the beginning but is beginning to come around and its a journey fic like yours. just some suggestions.
Cool thanks this is my first succesful Fan Fic
I hope you look forward for more
Also i'm gonna add the journy to Cinabar instead of going right to Cinabar
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 05-22-2008, 11:11 PM
scalec's Avatar
scalec Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Total Drama Island. And I will win!
Posts: 1,464
Default Re: One Chance at Victory

Quote:
Originally Posted by miler567 View Post
Better better. Maybe you should study some people's fan fics and to get acquainted with the format. Try Team Storm Riders, Chronicles of the Shards, and Pokemon Wars for some good examples. Not to toot my own horn but checking out my fan fic wouldnt be a bad idea since my story was pretty rough at the beginning but is beginning to come around and its a journey fic like yours. just some suggestions.
And why didn't you mention my fic? JUST KIDDING.

Anyways, yes, checking out some others wouldn't be bad.
Can't wait!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 05-22-2008, 11:46 PM
LimeGreen's Avatar
LimeGreen Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: <<<<<
Posts: 1,198
Default Re: One Chance at Victory

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalec View Post
And why didn't you mention my fic? JUST KIDDING.

Anyways, yes, checking out some others wouldn't be bad.
Can't wait!
I might not work on it soon i'm feeling bad lately.If I do then it will be little
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com