Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 05-17-2008, 09:55 PM
ZERO-X Offline
Banned

Send a message via MSN to ZERO-X
Default Pokemon: Book of Moons

Plot:
Many years ago, a book was created holding information of the two moons that once resided above Sinnoh. Now, the book has been found by the evil remnants of Team Galactic and have been following step by step it's words to find the legendary "Crescent and Full Balls".

Prologue:
The Choosen Boy

The Sinnoh region, a vast green, filled with blue and around tall brown. A town covered in leafs, Twinleaf town, resides a young boy who would've never thought to have an important role in life. This boy, with a red hat, blue jeans, red scarf and a silver shirt, silently watches TV in he's house...

"Well, that is all for the "Mysterious Pixie Search", stay tuned same hour, same day and same channel!"

"Well, time to get some air," Said Roy while standing up

Roy stepped out of he's room and got downstairs. His mother then offered food...

"Why hello Roy! Nice day to eat, want some food?" Asked Roy's mother

"No mother, maybe later I'm going to get some air"

"Well, OK! Just remember to not return late at night, OK?"

"Yes mother,"

Roy exit the house and headed straight to Route 1. In Route one, he looked all over around him and breathed. Then he headed toward the Lakefront. In the lakefront he gulped and headed toward the lake.

Inside the lake, the water was shining like a crystal engulfed by the sun. After looking around him, he noticed someone sleeping in the grass. He headed toward the person and saw who it was...

"Hmm... Strange, never thought that an astronaut would be interested in a lake," Said Roy to himself

Roy noticed that the person had a big "G" in his uniform. After thinking and thinking on who it might be, he suddenly remembered something...

"Wait a minute, Time Distortion, Space Break, these person his... A GALACTIC GRUNT!"

Roy's screamed was echoed all over the lake. Suddenly, the Galactic Grunt woke up...

"Huh? Wh-what? Oh right, I'm in the lake," Said Galactic Grunt

"Um... He-hello?" Said Roy while being paralyzed of fear

"Um... Hy? Wait, were you eavesdropping?!"

"No! You don't understand I just came here fo-"

"NO! You WERE eavesdropping and have info for the police eh?"

"No! Please listen to m-"

"ENOUGHT! Time for some spanking!"

The Grunt lifted he's punch and... He was floating in the air! A strange crescent figure was noticeable but at the same time, it wasn't. The Grunt was thrown at the lake and the pokemon approached toward Roy. The pokemon grabbed Roy head and began to transmit a message...

"You are the one,"

"You shall guide hope to victory,"

"Yous shall free Sinnoh from calamity"

"You, are the choosen boy!"

The pokemon then disappeared and left a strange item. Roy approached the item and grabbed it...

"What's this? It seems like a feather,"

"Oh well, better get home, it's getting dark,"

Roy returned to Route 1 and from there he returned to Twinleaf Town and entered he's house. He's mother was asleep in the couch. He saw a plate of food in the table and grabbed it and locked himself in his room.

MEANWHILE...

"A feather and a scarf. These two items shall lead to the spheres to capture to embodiments of the moons," Said Saturn

"Commander, we have reports of a "Crescent Pokemon" attacking a fellow grunt," Said a Galactic Admin

"A sailor less in our boat, for get about him and let us continue,"

"Yes Commander,"

-END OF PROLOGUE-
Old 05-17-2008, 11:42 PM
xXPrimalDialgaXx Offline
Banned

Default Re: Pokemon: Book of Moons

The story looks pretty interesting.
I like how you re-used the Galactic people and maked them into a more dramatick plot.
I WOVE IT!

~temporal
Old 05-18-2008, 01:50 AM
scalec Offline

Ama-za-zing! That was very cool. Can't wait for more!
Old 05-18-2008, 05:41 PM
xXPrimalDialgaXx Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalec View Post
Ama-za-zing! That was very cool. Can't wait for more!
I personally loved the story and the banner of the fan fiction.

~temporal
Old 05-19-2008, 12:29 AM
ZERO-X Offline
Banned

Send a message via MSN to ZERO-X

Chapter 1:
The Crescent Feather

It's morning and Roy awakes with a note in he's hand. He begins to read it and says as follow:

"Dear Roy, I noticed you had a strange item in your table, I decided to go to Sandgem Town and speak with Prof. Rowan. I'll return at dawn, so don't worry.
P.S. Breakfast is in the fridge."

Roy walked downstairs and grabbed his breakfast from the fridge. When he was done, he returned to he's room and changed clothes, but the same as yesterday. Roy walked downstairs and got outside and locked the door. Roy headed toward Route 1 and saw how the grass moved by the wind's pass.

After walking around the grass, he reached Sandgem Town. When he stepped toward the door... BAM! He landed on the ground with three pokeballs and one of them landed in his pocket. A person helped him stand up and kindly apologized...

"I'm sorry for crossing paths with you! I'm in a hurry, see ya!" Said the person

"Um... No worries?" Replied Roy

The person rapidly grabbed the other two pokballs and run toward Route 2. Roy stepped into Prof. Rowan's lab. Inside, he was greeted by his mother...

"Oh, hello Roy! I knew you were going to appear!" Said Roy's mother

"Um, Hy mom! Where's the item?"

"Well boy, I never thought that such item would fall on your hands," Said Prof. Rowan

"Um, I jut found it after getting saved,"

"SA-SAVED? By who dear Roy?" Asked Roy's mother

"To make the story short, I run into a Galactic Grunt and he got spanked by an unseen pokemon and the pokemon dropped it,"

"Hmm... A Galactic Grunt?" Asked Prof. Rowan

"Yes, anyways, what about that feather?" Asked Roy

"Well, this is the Crescent Feather, it holds the essence of the Crescent Moon," Said Prof. Rowan

"Prof. Rowan kindly attended me and told all he knew about this item," Said Roy's mom

"Well anyways, thanks for the info but I got to go," Said Roy

"Well here you have your item back," Said Prof. Rowan while handing the Crescent Feather

"Say Roy, mind if I go with you, I heard Team Galactic has a base in Veilstone City," Said Prof Rowan

"OK. I was headed there anyways,"

"Say Roy, mind that when you arrive there you say Hy to your cousin Maylene?" Asked Roy's mom

"OK! No problem,"

Roy's mom departed and headed toward Twinleaf Town. Roy and Prof. Rowan headed toward Route 2 and from there to Jubylife City...

"So, this is Jubylife," Said Roy while looking around him

"Yes, remarkable isn't it?" Replied Prof. Rowan

"Say, why don't we go to the TV Station, I have a friend there that can help us with Team Galactic," Said Rowan

"OK! But just for a short period, I have to go to Veilstone," Roy replied

Prof. Rowan and Roy headed toward the station. When they looked above them, they noticed a "G" in the screen of the building...

"Wh-what's happening?" Asked Prof. Rowan while staring at the screen

Prof. Rowan and Roy run inside the building and... WHOOSH! They were inside a net...

"WH-WHTA'S THIS?! This is not a warm welcome!" Exclaimed Prof. Rowan

"Professor, stay calmed! I'm sure it's a simulation for if Team Galactic ever runs here," Said Roy

"Not quite,"

"Huh? Who's there?" Asked Prof. Rowan

"Nighty night!" Said the voice

A sleeping gas bomb was seen approaching Roy and Prof. Rowan. Before they knew, they were asleep.

MEANWHILE...

"Once the two moon pokemon have been captured, the two moons shall arrive and open the passage way to the "Middle Dimension" and reveal the two moons," Said Saturn

"Commander, two suspects have been captured and are in the Galactic Station, commander," Said an Admin

"Hmm, anything interesting?" Asked Saturn

"One seems to be carrying a shiny feather with him," Said the admin

"Wh-what? I must inmidiatly meet with this person!" Said Saturn

"Yes Commander, I will do the organizing," Said the admin

-END OF CHAPTER-
Old 05-19-2008, 12:47 AM
scalec Offline

While I was reading this, I couldn't help noticing you used 'Say,' a lot. Just wanted to point that out. Plus, it was confusing on what tense the storys was in.
But overall, good!