Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-28-2008, 11:44 PM
Master_of_Munch Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Guantanamo Bay
Posts: 974
Default Closed!

Closed!
__________________
Look for Seercry...

Last edited by Master_of_Munch; 06-12-2008 at 09:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-28-2008, 11:49 PM
camerupt's Avatar
camerupt Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Raiding your fridge
Posts: 616
Default Re: Munch's Recolored, Type Change, and Trainer Sprite Shop

Feel free to use my pallets from PCR. Good luck with your shop! (I'm too lazy to post the pallets myself.)
__________________
You can't spell wisdom without dumb.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-28-2008, 11:50 PM
Master_of_Munch Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Guantanamo Bay
Posts: 974
Default Re: Munch's Recolored, Type Change, and Trainer Sprite Shop

lol thank you!
__________________
Look for Seercry...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-29-2008, 12:08 AM
Pheritzelf Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,188
Default Re: Munch's Recolored, Type Change, and Trainer Sprite Shop

Me first! Me first!

Absol Pink = Better than Orange..

Base Pokemon: Scizor
What type you want it to be: Fire
Extra:

Absol

Base Pokemon: Pinsir
What type you want it to be: Fire
Extra:

Absol

Base Pokemon: Scyther
What type you want it to be: Fire
Extra:

Have fun, mortal..
__________________
I don't want this account to exist anymore. Please remove this account from the members list. Thank You.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-29-2008, 12:13 AM
Master_of_Munch Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Guantanamo Bay
Posts: 974
Default Re: Munch's Recolored, Type Change, and Trainer Sprite Shop

thank you for reading the rules.

also note you only have to say absol once. and youre right. pink IS better.

Here's the pinsir:

EDIT: Scyther's done:

EDIT: I did two scizors. This one is just getting ready to use fire punch.


However, this one is still using fire Punch, but is flying on a cloud of flame.

use whichever you like best, or use both.

Are these sprites satisfactory?
__________________
Look for Seercry...

Last edited by Master_of_Munch; 04-29-2008 at 01:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-29-2008, 04:56 AM
Pheritzelf Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,188
Default Re: Munch's Recolored, Type Change, and Trainer Sprite Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_Munch View Post
thank you for reading the rules.

also note you only have to say absol once. and youre right. pink IS better.

Here's the pinsir:

EDIT: Scyther's done:

EDIT: I did two scizors. This one is just getting ready to use fire punch.


However, this one is still using fire Punch, but is flying on a cloud of flame.

use whichever you like best, or use both.

Are these sprites satisfactory?
they are... satifactory, I can't say as that I love the Scizor, or really Pinsir.. I was expecting to see more... fire? however that will do.. xD

Try #2

Absol

Base Pokemon: Scyther
What type you want it to be: Ice
Extra:

Base Pokemon: Scizor
What type you want it to be: Ice
Extra:

Base Pokemon: Pinsir
What type you want it to be: Ice
Extra:
__________________
I don't want this account to exist anymore. Please remove this account from the members list. Thank You.

Last edited by Pheritzelf; 04-29-2008 at 05:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-29-2008, 06:28 AM
pokedude565's Avatar
pokedude565 Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 19
Smile Re: Munch's Recolored, Type Change, and Trainer Sprite Shop

Absol

Base Pokemon: Rayqyaza
What type you want it to be: Steel
Extra:

Base Pokemon: Groundon
What type you want it to be: Fire
Extra:

Base Pokemon: Kyogre
What type you want it to be: Fire
Extra:

Base Pokemon: Rayquaza
What type you want it to be: Fire
Extra:


PM me when done.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by pokedude565; 05-11-2008 at 09:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-29-2008, 07:36 AM
Isaac8296's Avatar
Isaac8296 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Saipan;
Posts: 933
Send a message via Yahoo to Isaac8296
Default Re: Munch's Recolored, Type Change, and Trainer Sprite Shop

Type Changes
--------------------
Base Pokemon: Manaphy
What type you want it to be:Fire
Extra: Can You Make It Look Like Its Going To Use Explosion?

Base Pokemon:Dialga
What type you want it to be:Ice
Extra:Can You Make It Look Like its Gonna Use Sheer Cold?

Base Pokemon: Azelf
What type you want it to be: Ice
Extra: Make It Look Like Its Gonna Use Sheer Cold Please^^

Base Pokemon: Phione
What type you want it to be: Flying
Extra: N/A

ABSOL
__________________


Yeah buddy!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-29-2008, 12:00 PM
Pheritzelf Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,188
Default Re: Munch's Recolored, Type Change, and Trainer Sprite Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokedude565 View Post
Absol

Base Pokemon: Rayqyaza
What type you want it to be: Steel
Extra:

Base Pokemon: Groundon
What type you want it to be: Fire
Extra:

Base Pokemon: Kyogre
What type you want it to be: Fire
Extra:

Base Pokemon: Rayquaza
What type you want it to be: Fire
Extra:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac8296 View Post
Type Changes
--------------------
Base Pokemon: Manaphy
What type you want it to be:Fire
Extra: Can You Make It Look Like Its Going To Use Explosion?

Base Pokemon:Dialga
What type you want it to be:Ice
Extra:Can You Make It Look Like its Gonna Use Sheer Cold?

Base Pokemon: Azelf
What type you want it to be: Ice
Extra: Make It Look Like Its Gonna Use Sheer Cold Please^^

Base Pokemon: Phione
What type you want it to be: Flying
Extra: N/A

ABSOL
w0w... you're swamped.. I think I may be jealous, people coming to you with 3 or 4 requests from like 3 people at once and I get maybe 1 or 2 total requests daily. xD
__________________
I don't want this account to exist anymore. Please remove this account from the members list. Thank You.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-29-2008, 06:14 PM
The Harris Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Britain
Posts: 2,187
Default Re: Munch's Recolored, Type Change, and Trainer Sprite Shop

i want a fire type:

Baulbasaur
Ivysaur
Venusaur
Chicorita
Bayleef
Meganium
Treeco
Grovile
Sceptile
Turtwig
Grotle
Torterria

Absol
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-29-2008, 10:07 PM
Pheritzelf Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,188
Default Re: Munch's Recolored, Type Change, and Trainer Sprite Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Harris View Post
i want a fire type:

Baulbasaur
Ivysaur
Venusaur
Chicorita
Bayleef
Meganium
Treeco
Grovile
Sceptile
Turtwig
Grotle
Torterria

Absol
Bloody He**, Harris.. x_X

Gotta chillout on that, man.. you'll kill the person.. x_X
__________________
I don't want this account to exist anymore. Please remove this account from the members list. Thank You.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-29-2008, 10:10 PM
The Harris Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Britain
Posts: 2,187
Default Re: Munch's Recolored, Type Change, and Trainer Sprite Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
Bloody He**, Harris.. x_X

Gotta chillout on that, man.. you'll kill the person.. x_X
Lol, sorry but i would love to see all grass starters in fire
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-29-2008, 10:22 PM
Master_of_Munch Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Guantanamo Bay
Posts: 974
Default Re: Munch's Recolored, Type Change, and Trainer Sprite Shop

ok harris.....umm sorry but i cannot adn will not do all of those at once. Ill do one set. Just repost saying which set you want done right now and ill do others later if i feel like it.

also, no more requests at this time, im already swamped. Ive never done ice type changes, so its gonna take a while.
__________________
Look for Seercry...

Last edited by Master_of_Munch; 05-01-2008 at 10:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-29-2008, 10:27 PM
The Harris Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Britain
Posts: 2,187
Default Re: Munch's Recolored, Type Change, and Trainer Sprite Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_Munch View Post
ok harris.....umm sorry but i cannot adn will not do all of those at once. Ill do one set. Just repost saying which set you want done right now and ill do others later if i feel like it.

also, no more requests at this time, im already swamped. Ive never done ice type changes, so its gonna take a while. i repeat:

NO MORE REQUESTS!
dude! instead of cancelling them all just spread them out over the week or more, i dont mind how long but i want all
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-29-2008, 11:48 PM
camerupt's Avatar
camerupt Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Raiding your fridge
Posts: 616
Default Re: Munch's Recolored, Type Change, and Trainer Sprite Shop

If I were you, I'd try to get at least one worker to help.
__________________
You can't spell wisdom without dumb.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com