Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » First & Second Generations

First & Second Generations Discuss the first and second generation games: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver and Crystal.

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 12:27 AM
flossie Offline
New Trainer

Default gameboy red help?

seafoam, what the hell is with the caves, any advice? its an endless maze, with nothing there help?
Old 04-28-2008, 07:53 AM
Thomas22 Offline

Default Re: gameboy red help?

If I remember rightly (and I probably don't) seafoam isn't too bad, but might just be me
You could always get a map off thinternet but I never like to do this until I complete it, just makes it more, that way you can be like ''Remember when I did Seafoam Islands, that was *@!?> bad, piece of */-@!? bad!!!''
Let me know if you want a decent map though.
Old 04-28-2008, 11:09 AM
mootixguy Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to mootixguy

Seafoam isn't the worst, honestly. Anyway it's good training, unless you're overlevelled and/or beaten the E4 already, in which case use Repels to make the journey easier.

Though yeah, lots of walkthroughs and maps around if you want to use it.
Old 05-18-2008, 01:11 PM
whatever Offline

Cool Re: gameboy red help?

nothing there, huh? i seem to remember a certain legendary bird there... (says as he coughs) *ARTICUNO*!
Old 05-18-2008, 01:35 PM
Red X Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by flossie View Post
seafoam, what the hell is with the caves, any advice? its an endless maze, with nothing there help?
Theres 2 ways to enter the place, and one is by the safari zone which is the right way, and the other one is by Cinabar which leads u to know where
Old 05-18-2008, 01:57 PM
Void Offline

I remember something about dropping boulders through a hole, or was that a different game? Anyways, if i'm correct, after you drop the boulders through the hole, the fast current will stop and you can capture Articuno. Then use an Escape Rope or Dig your way out if you can't find a way out. I never use the Seafoam Islands to get to Cinnabar, I go to Pallet Town and surf downwards, it's so much easier.
Old 05-18-2008, 11:49 PM
whatever Offline

Thumbs down Re: gameboy red help?

I know this is off topic, but Lucariofan, if u think Edge is the best wwe wrestler, thats a red flag that ur IQ is below 50. Undertaker is the best on Smackdown, Triple H is the best on Raw, CM Punk is best on ECW. HHH and Taker are tied for best in all three brands. Edge is a joke. He only ever wins matches by cheating his @$$ off and, in CM Punk's words, "sleeping with the boss". I bet he kicked sand in little boys and girls faces in the sanbox when he was a little kid, cuz he doesn't know how to play fair.

Last edited by whatever; 05-19-2008 at 12:01 AM.
Old 07-03-2008, 03:52 PM
Charizard The Great Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever View Post
nothing there, huh? i seem to remember a certain legendary bird there... (says as he coughs) *ARTICUNO*!
haha how cringeworthy can you get.

Closed Thread