Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » First & Second Generations

First & Second Generations Discuss the first and second generation games: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver and Crystal.

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 11:49 AM
Thomas22 Offline

Default Starting Again - Long time fan, first time poster

Hey All,

Just joined the forum as I'm about to start again on Blue, I plan to play them all again in order (Blue, Gold, Emerald, Pearl and then Dungeon and Trading Card game for GBC). It's gonna be my fifth-ish time completing it I guess, what about the rest of ya, how many times have you finished? I have a habit of getting to Lavendar town and starting again
Oh and I was also thinking about doing the TRUE 100% completion (every pokemon at level 100), has anyone done this because I was thinking how long it may take. Note - I don't glitch or cheat unless it's to get a few extra eevees and mew/starters.
Old 04-28-2008, 11:17 AM
mootixguy Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to mootixguy
Default Re: Starting Again - Long time fan, first time poster

I've just restarted my Diamond as well - it's a good way of relaxation anyway. There's too much in my Emerald to just restart, but I'll probably train up a bit of that too.
Old 05-07-2008, 10:49 PM
PsygirlGTA54 Offline
Experienced Trainer

OMG, I am just like you. I am a loooong, long time fan(since I started school about 10 years ago), but new at the forums. Anyways, I think that it would take a long time too level up all 493 pokemon to lv.100. I clocked in over 500 hours in saphire alone and I only have about four lv.100's.. I am slow at leveling pokemon up I guess...
I claim Psyduck
Old 05-07-2008, 11:05 PM
-Holland- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to -Holland- Send a message via MSN to -Holland- Send a message via Yahoo to -Holland-

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsygirlGTA54 View Post
OMG, I am just like you. I am a loooong, long time fan(since I started school about 10 years ago), but new at the forums. Anyways, I think that it would take a long time too level up all 493 pokemon to lv.100. I clocked in over 500 hours in saphire alone and I only have about four lv.100's.. I am slow at leveling pokemon up I guess...
A lot of my hours are spent fooling around and doing random things, so I understand you there.

My first one was Red in late '98...I really loved that game, then moved on the Yellow and thought it was awesomer, and Gold was simply astounding to me in 2001; Ruby was pretty cool, but Gold was really still amazing; Emerald was a lot of fun, but still not as awesome as Gold; Pearl was lots of fun, but the story was pretty lame to pay attention to in the slightest bit sometimes.

I certainly will never make the time to get all of them to 100...But I do play through Gold or a Silver ROM every once in a while, because those games are really just so great beyond my own belief. I haven't played Yellow in ages, though. But, thinking about it makes me remember the entire years of '99 and 2000 when I played it.

I love them all, but I'm not that dedicated. I just like getting my favored Pokemon as I play through. Also, despite of how little use they may be competitively, I still think Meganium and Typhlosion are two of the best Pokemon that will ever exist, next to Starmie and Charizard.

My Battle Log
Closed Thread