Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 04-23-2008, 02:13 AM
Rage12 Offline
Elite Trainer

Thumbs up Naruto Fan-Fic Idea(Should I create)

Even though I'm not very good at fan fics, and know barely anything about Naruto, I'ved decided to make a Fan Fic about Naruto. The only way to get better is to try anyway.

So the idea is, that there's a village known as the Village Hidden within the Grave. The village is very small, but has very powerful ninja. Every year, they select the most powerful of ninja and put them on teams of three and send them off to the Leaf Village, because it's near there. Once there, they are free to do whatever they want.

Now there's three main characters, Rage, Aria, and Rainy. All three of them were chosen to go the Leaf Village, and the day after they were sent off, their village was destroyed. The three never could return and find out, though Leaf Village ninja did. When they brought word back to the village, the three were assumed to be the ones who destroyed the small village. They assumed they would do the same to theirs. Rainy ran away out of fear, and Rage decided to step up and make a challenge. If he could defeat four random ninja from the village, all in a row, he and his friend Aria, could stay in peace. The random ninja have been selected, and those ninja are Nejii, Naruto, Rock Lee, and Sasuke( this is before he ran away, and Rage and Aria being there will change the whole story line of Naruto). This is just the begining of their adventures though.

Rage, has a demon inside him that isn't a tailed beast, known as the Grave Angel. A demon sealed inside hime because he was the pride of the village. Aria has a tailed beast inside of him, known as the 10 Tailed Lion Demon. An unknown demon that fled underground when the Three Tailed Demon was captured. It was sealed inside her for protection. Rainy won't really be a main character, though she will come back if I can make it that far.

I know I suck at description, but I think if I try really hard, I can make this into a great story. So should I create it?

I'll draw these two up soon along with their demons.

Click it if you want to read