Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 05-10-2008, 07:41 AM
PapaLuLu27 Offline

Send a message via MSN to PapaLuLu27
Default ~Pokemon~ The Dimension Riders

This is my idea for a new fan fic. It's about special Pokemon who can freely travel between the Human World and the Pokemon World. These are called Dimesion Riders, and their species differs. In the Human World they are stray Pokemon who usually have characterisitics that differ from normal Pokemon. Though they are small changes, humans that have a sharp eye usually detect the Dimesion Riders abnormality and capture them. From this they lose their abilities to travel back into the Pokemon World, but if they're befriended and do not even touch a Pokeball, they remain as Dimension Riders. Some Evil People befriend these Dimension Riderss and command them to take other Abnormal Pokemon to the Human World. After that they keep them and soon they have a collection of rare Pokemon with Distinguishing characteristics. Okay, here's my first part:

He ran, nothing could stop him, not with them hot on his scent. The growling went louder, he ran faster than ever, not seeing the tree in his path. Dodging it slowed him down, he knew this day would come, the Houndoom on his trail, it couldn’t have any other reason, yes, and they were taking him, to the Human’s world...

What do you think? Should I continue?

Last edited by PapaLuLu27; 05-10-2008 at 07:45 AM.
Old 05-10-2008, 08:56 AM
Elemental Brotherhood Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: ~Pokemon~ The Dimension Riders

Sorry, just got your PM.

I dunno. I only kinda get the plot. Are you saying that Pokemon that can be captured and such are all Dimension Riders?

Like...

Pokemon Dimension/PMD? <-------> Human (R/B/Y/G/G/S/C/R/S/E/D/P)?

Or Pokemon (R/B/Y/G/G/S/C/R/S/E/D/P) <----------> Human (Our world, without Pokemon)

Or is it something completely different?

Looks quite good, but I'm a bit confused.

Last edited by Elemental Brotherhood; 05-10-2008 at 08:58 AM.
Old 05-10-2008, 09:14 AM
PapaLuLu27 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental Brotherhood View Post
Sorry, just got your PM.

I dunno. I only kinda get the plot. Are you saying that Pokemon that can be captured and such are all Dimension Riders?

Like...

Pokemon Dimension/PMD? <-------> Human (R/B/Y/G/G/S/C/R/S/E/D/P)?

Or Pokemon (R/B/Y/G/G/S/C/R/S/E/D/P) <----------> Human (Our world, without Pokemon)

Or is it something completely different?

Looks quite good, but I'm a bit confused.
The one I bolded is right. This will also include a few Fakemon from my region, so I'll post their pics. Also, only some Special Pokemon are Dimension Riders, and they can be told apart from normal ones by their unique characteristics. Like, a Dimension Riding Houndoom's Skull (On the neck) can be a different colour or something like that. If a Dimension Rider is touched by a Pokeball, it means that they have to stay in the Human World to accompany their Trainer, thus being a normal Pokemon without unique characteristics. I hope that clears it up for you and thank you for replying here. I'd appreciate it more if you'd just tell me if I should continue or not.
Old 05-10-2008, 09:19 AM
Elemental Brotherhood Offline
Elite Trainer

Yes, I think you should continue. This sounds really interesting.

I won't ask the other question, because that would be answered in the story.
Old 05-10-2008, 09:23 AM
PapaLuLu27 Offline

Thanks FoT^^ Now... Now that that's been cleared up, time to finish the Prologue and start up a new thread in the actual Fan Fic area!!!