Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 05-18-2008, 10:35 AM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: High School Warrior (pokemon RP)

sorry, i have to do my reply in three posts. my computer hates me.

Shiro whimpered. Now she was the only one left in the large room. She was almost glad to see the stony-faced guard come in and pull her away. Shiro was too scared to notice much, not even the dart stabbing her as she entered a different room, but she did notice the outline of a legendary pokemon, Kyogre, coming up on a large screen. Shiro simply fainted from fear more than the drug.

Last edited by BlueFang; 05-18-2008 at 10:41 AM.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:39 AM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OK second post.

Howl woke up quickly. She had been untied from the bed but found herself in a room with glass walls. She could see all of the others in different rooms. Howl shook herself fully awake and paced up and down, poking the walls. suddenly she leapt out and crashed into one with her elbow, smashing the glass. It was double glazed, but easily breakable. Some of the shattered glass had slashed her across the face, but she wiped the blood away and smashed the other layer of glass. Now there was a little hole in the glass, making a small pathway between Howl's and Johnny's rooms. She fished in the lining of her jacket and pulled out Johnny's pokeball. "Here." She said to him, pushing it through the gap. "I took care of it, just like you said." Howl smiled faintly at him and continued to pace up and down, deciding where to strike the glass next. She happened to look down at the tag on her collar and gasped. The tag had been switched over. It now read "Suicune 92" Howl glared at it.

Last edited by BlueFang; 05-18-2008 at 02:21 PM.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:41 AM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Ok, sorry. this is the last consecutive post.

Shiro moaned. The DNA fusion had drained her of all her energy and left her feeling dizzy. She shook it off and leant against the glass. On the other side she could see Johnny. "Johnny!" She shouted, banging on the glass. She stopped as she saw someone outside of the rooms, a child about the same age as them, but wearing a dark uniform. Shiro whimpered and backed down from the glass, afraid that the child might be working for whoever did this. Then she was overcome by fearful rage, and leapt at the glass separating her from the strange boy and his sneasel. "What the heck have you done to us? Huh?! Answer that!" Shiro glared at him as she shouted.
Old 05-18-2008, 11:17 AM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Adam saw as a girl had jumped at a glass wall seperating them two. It scared adam a bit so he edged back. Sneasel got into a fighting pose. "Sneasel wait." Adam looked at the girl. "I don't work for them I just snuck in. What have they done to you?" Adam couldn't believe what these guys have done. "I'm here to get my revenge on these guys. They killed my Mum and Dad." Adam's eyes filled with tears. "They've ruined my life. I have no home,no family... I'm all alone." Adam took off the uniform to show his original clothes. "Sneasel use ice beam and then shadow ball!" Sneasel froze the wall and then shot a shadow ball at it forcing it to break. there was a hole for the girl to get out. "Are there any others here?"

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 05-18-2008, 12:04 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

IC:Shiro calmed down a bit, taking a deep breath. "They...Killed your parents?! So...you're not one of them, then." Shiro said, looking the boy in the eye. She dodged out of the way as his sneasel blasted a hole in the glass. Shiro climbed through and guestured to the rooms next to her. "My friends...Johnny, Tyson and Howl." She looked at The boy again. "Who are you?" She tugged at her collar and looked at the tag. "I don't know what they've done to us but...my tag...'Kyogre 49'..." Shiro looked at everyone else. Howl had noticed that Shiro was out and was clearly agitated. She took a flying jump at her wall and crashed through the glass, tumbling onto the floor. Howl shook herself and came over. "The boys...may need some help." She said to Shiro and the other boy. "I don't have enough energy left to smash the glass for them as well." Shiro looked at Howl. "They can do it themselves. They are strong." She said firmly.

OOC: This next bit is for when you've broken out of your cell.

IC:"What? the containers?!" a voice was yelling some way down the corridor. Suddenly a whole group of guards came in. It was chaos. Shiro called out Kiba, Howl called out Kyuubi, and both pokemon started trying to free the others. Howl and Shiro fought some of the guards away, but soon everyone was held firmly by the guards. They were marched into an office, all five of them and their pokemon bound by ropes. There was a desk in front of them, and a tall, towering man was standing behind it with a menacing-looking Mightyena. " Well...I see you have managed to first survive the surgery and then break out of your cells. Do you know why you're here...?" The man asked calmly, stroking his growling Mightyena.
Old 05-18-2008, 01:56 PM
poke123 Offline

OOC: by the way Saiha, Johnny gave you the Pokeball, not Tyson

IC: Johnny took ripped of a piece of his sleeve and wrapped it around his fist and punched the glass wall. After two punches, the wall began to break. He then kicked it and the glass collapsed. They were about to leave, when some guards came and captured them. They were taken to an office. As he was being led to the office, Johnny noticed that his tag said Moltres84. In the office was an intimidating tall man with a Mightyena.
Old 05-18-2008, 02:20 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: OK I fixed it.

IC: "Well well...You are a strong bunch of kids aren't you? Said the man, petting his pokemon. He walked towards them, examining them from afar. Then he went up to Howl. "Which one is this?" He asked his colleague, who was holding a notebook. "That is the suicune, sir. Rough temper and quick mind. I'd be wary of her." He turned back to his computer and kept typing. "Hmmm..." Said the man, looking Howl in the eyes. Howl growled and lashed out like an animal, not breaking eye contact. The man moved along to Shiro. "And her?" He questioned again. Shiro put Kiba back in his ball and Howl did the same with Kyuubi. "The Kyogre, Sir. Timid but fear holds power. I saw it all on the video cam."
The man then looked at the two boys. "These are...?" He said to his companion.
"The Moltres and Raikou. The moltres is rational and quite calm. The raikou seems to care about his pokemon...smart lad."
The stranger stepped back again. " I am...Hizo. I trust you want to know what we've actually done to you, yes?"
Old 05-18-2008, 02:29 PM
poke123 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiha View Post
OOC: OK I fixed it.

IC: "Well well...You are a strong bunch of kids aren't you? Said the man, petting his pokemon. He walked towards them, examining them from afar. Then he went up to Howl. "Which one is this?" He asked his colleague, who was holding a notebook. "That is the suicune, sir. Rough temper and quick mind. I'd be wary of her." He turned back to his computer and kept typing. "Hmmm..." Said the man, looking Howl in the eyes. Howl growled and lashed out like an animal, not breaking eye contact. The man moved along to Shiro. "And her?" He questioned again. Shiro put Kiba back in his ball and Howl did the same with Kyuubi. "The Kyogre, Sir. Timid but fear holds power. I saw it all on the video cam."
The man then looked at the two boys. "These are...?" He said to his companion.
"The Moltres and Raikou. The moltres is rational and quite calm. The raikou seems to care about his pokemon...smart lad."
The stranger stepped back again. " I am...Hizo. I trust you want to know what we've actually done to you, yes?"
Johnny was angry at the people who had captured them, but knew that if he didnt stay calm, his friends might be hurt. He had to keep his cool. He began to think about what happened and about why they were calling them names of legendary pokemon. He also remembered his DNA and a legendary Pokemon showing on the screen in the surgery room. Then, it hit him.

"Did you fuse our DNA with the DNA of Pokemon?" asked Johnny in a sort of loud and angry voice.
Old 05-18-2008, 02:58 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Hizo was surprised. "Wow. You got the right answer pretty quick, kid." He smiled coldly at them. "Yes, we have. And you guys are the first to survive the process. The reason? Well...Team H, my own organisation, think, why do we battle with pokemon when it can be done better ourselves. Think how much the world will change once all the children in the world are part pokemon. Policemen will be able to stop crime, nurses with the healing powers of meganium or chancey can cure the incurable." Howl could tell he was thinking on the spot. "What's your true reason?!" She yelled ferociously. "My dear, why would I tell a lie to you..." He looked around, smiling sweetly. "...when you're going to die anyway!" Shiro gasped and Howl tried to leap towards Team H's leader. "You children are only prototypes, in a manner of speaking. We just want to see how long you will last. Oh, don't expect to be going anywhere. We have a lot more tests to run. We need to at least find out if they gain their powers." Hizo moved toward the door. "Goodbye!" He said, smirking.
The kids were thrust into one large room. Howl looked around. Concrete walls, concrete floor, everything was concrete. Shiro sighed mournfully and Howl went to comfort her. "Calm down..." She whispered. Howl straightened up and let out Kyuubi and Tyo. "Tyo, I know you've wanted to do this for a long time. Ready? Evolve!" Howl smiled at him as the little puppy pokemon was surrounded by a brilliant light and morphed into a mightyena. Howl congratulated him and checked him over to see how strong he was. She turned to Shiro, Tyson and Johnny. "Right. We need to do something." She said, Ky and Tyo beside her. "We should stay until we get our powers, and then leave. In which case, we need to awaken them before these scientist people do it themselves." She looked around her fellows. "Any ideas on how?" She asked.
Old 05-18-2008, 03:10 PM
poke123 Offline

Quote:
Hizo was surprised. "Wow. You got the right answer pretty quick, kid." He smiled coldly at them. "Yes, we have. And you guys are the first to survive the process. The reason? Well...Team H, my own organisation, think, why do we battle with pokemon when it can be done better ourselves. Think how much the world will change once all the children in the world are part pokemon. Policemen will be able to stop crime, nurses with the healing powers of meganium or chancey can cure the incurable." Howl could tell he was thinking on the spot. "What's your true reason?!" She yelled ferociously. "My dear, why would I tell a lie to you..." He looked around, smiling sweetly. "...when you're going to die anyway!" Shiro gasped and Howl tried to leap towards Team H's leader. "You children are only prototypes, in a manner of speaking. We just want to see how long you will last. Oh, don't expect to be going anywhere. We have a lot more tests to run. We need to at least find out if they gain their powers." Hizo moved toward the door. "Goodbye!" He said, smirking.
The kids were thrust into one large room. Howl looked around. Concrete walls, concrete floor, everything was concrete. Shiro sighed mournfully and Howl went to comfort her. "Calm down..." She whispered. Howl straightened up and let out Kyuubi and Tyo. "Tyo, I know you've wanted to do this for a long time. Ready? Evolve!" Howl smiled at him as the little puppy pokemon was surrounded by a brilliant light and morphed into a mightyena. Howl congratulated him and checked him over to see how strong he was. She turned to Shiro, Tyson and Johnny. "Right. We need to do something." She said, Ky and Tyo beside her. "We should stay until we get our powers, and then leave. In which case, we need to awaken them before these scientist people do it themselves." She looked around her fellows. "Any ideas on how?" She asked.

"I'm not sure, but one of the walls in my room was completely scorched. Maybe I unwittingly used my powers. Since I'm Moltres I need to tap into the Moltres inside of me," he said to the group.

"I have an idea. Shiro can you take care of my Pokeballs?" he asked Shiro as he handed her his Pokeballs except for one.

He tossed that one Pokeball in the air and from it emerged Charmeleon. He looked around and was confused because of his surroundings.

"Charmeleon, I want you to use the hottest and strongest Flamethrower you have ever used, but use it on me," said Johnny calmly.

Charmeleon looked at him like he was crazy.

"Charmeleon just do it," said Johnny.

Charmeleon didn't want to, but he knew that his trainer knew what he was doing and launched red tongues of fire from his mouth. The Flamethrower completely engulfed Johnny.
Old 05-18-2008, 03:30 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Adam started banging on the walls.
"I SWEAR WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU HIZO I'LL MAKE SURE YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE! YOU HEAR ME!" Adam sat down as his sneasel walked over comforting him. His eyes filled with tears again. "Nothing... I have nothing. No family, no nothing. I'm all alone now." Adam felt really really bad. While everybody else tried to figure things out Adam just sat there, mourning and grieving over what he had lost. "I'm sure mum and dad wouldn't of wanted me to just sit here. I should at least help out." Adam stood up letting out all his pokemon. "All right if we want to get out you guys will need to train and evolve okay." All of his pokemon nodded. Nidoran(m) fought growlithe, toxicroak fought sneasel and luxio fought buizel. Luxio and nidoran managed to evolve. Luxray came to Adam purring and Adam gave nidorino a moon stone. Nidorino glowed brightly and evolved into a nidoking. Then the rest evolved. Adam heard what howl said and an idea popped into his head.
"I think I know. Just think about which legendary pokemon you've evolved into and maybe if you focus really hard it may just happen." Adam looked at shiro. "Adam, I'm Adam." He smiled faintly and took himself off. On the inside Adam was still really upset. He took himself over to a dark corner to calm down and his pokemon carried on training except for his luxray, he just came over and purred to comfort him.
"Thanks Luxray. I'm going through something really hard right now and I don't know how to deal with it. Where am I supposed to go, if we get back to school, when school finishes. I have nowhere to live or to stay." Adam sat there letting out his tears.

Last edited by Sealboy; 05-18-2008 at 03:32 PM.
Old 05-18-2008, 03:49 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Everyone seemed to wake up at this. Shiro carefully put Johnny's pokeballs in her pocket and stood up. She let Kiba out but when he came out he completely ignored her, trotting over to the boy who had helped them and curling up next to him and his pokemon. Shiro smiled. Kiba mayu be cold-hearted and tough on the outside, but he was a really kind pokemon deep down. She walked up to the boy in the corner. "Hey. Are you Okay?" She asked, kneeling down to his level. "Um...this may be asking a lot, but do you have a water or ice type pokemon i can borrow for a second? Me and Howl are both water types so a strong hydroblast should help." Howl was over on the other side of the room, wishing she hadn't left her eevee in the computer at school. She could have used a waterstone on it and had a vaporeon. She was trying to think of another way while Shiro was asking the questions. Suddenly Howl spotted Johnny get blasted by his charmeleon. "Of course. He won't get hurt! He's Moltres." She said to herself after the initial shock. Howl looked around the room. Thank goodness there were no cameras.
Old 05-18-2008, 04:00 PM
Sealboy Offline

Adam turned his head to look at shiro. A houndoom had curled up next to him. Adam smiled and stroked the houndooms head. "I'm just grieving over my parents so i'm not really okay but sure i have a floatzel and a weavile if they'll help." weavile and floatzel came over as Adam had said their names. They looked like they wanted to help. Adam turned his head back towards the corner feeling really upset over his loss and enraged at the same time. "I swear I'll kill Hizo for what he did. He's ruined my life and now I have nothing to live for. I'm all alone in this big world and its all his fault."

Old 05-18-2008, 04:18 PM
xenoman Offline
Master Trainer

OOC: I'm just gonna go from the training room.

IC: Tyson knew he had Raikou in him, but how was he going to bring him out? With his clothes still sticking to him, he hatched a idea. "Alright, let's go Magenton! Okay, i want you to use thunderbolt but not to strong, just a little one first." Magneton nodded and turned around looking for its opponet. "Oh no, its me!" It turned back around and gave Tyson a sad look. Tyson reasurred it and it finally willingly let a bolt of continuos thunder out. Tyson lifted up his hands and the thunder hit them. Tyson was amazed that he didn't get shocked or paralyzed or anything. He could feel it surgeing threw his body at a incredible speed. when magneton finished, Tyson looked at his hands. Nothing was on them, so you couldn't even tell what he just did. "Okay, use your strongest one!" Magneton did as ordered and shot out the strongest thunderbolt he could manage. Tyson blocked it again, but with only one hand this time. He suddenly had this wierd feeling in his arms. "What's...happening?!" His arms glowed a bright yellow and he lifted off the ground alittle. He rose his arms up above his head and yelled at the top of his lungs, And shot off his own thunderbolt.
Old 05-18-2008, 04:30 PM
poke123 Offline

Quote:
Everyone seemed to wake up at this. Shiro carefully put Johnny's pokeballs in her pocket and stood up. She let Kiba out but when he came out he completely ignored her, trotting over to the boy who had helped them and curling up next to him and his pokemon. Shiro smiled. Kiba mayu be cold-hearted and tough on the outside, but he was a really kind pokemon deep down. She walked up to the boy in the corner. "Hey. Are you Okay?" She asked, kneeling down to his level. "Um...this may be asking a lot, but do you have a water or ice type pokemon i can borrow for a second? Me and Howl are both water types so a strong hydroblast should help." Howl was over on the other side of the room, wishing she hadn't left her eevee in the computer at school. She could have used a waterstone on it and had a vaporeon. She was trying to think of another way while Shiro was asking the questions. Suddenly Howl spotted Johnny get blasted by his charmeleon. "Of course. He won't get hurt! He's Moltres." She said to herself after the initial shock. Howl looked around the room. Thank goodness there were no cameras.
When, Johnny was engulfed by the Flamethrower he felt as if it were a cool breeze and it soothed him. When Charmeleon stopped, Johnny was exactly the same, but now his hands flickered on and off with fire. He hurled fireballs at the wall. He looked at his hands and wondered *what have i become?*

Then, he looked towards Shiro and said, "Use my Swampert and Lapras, my Swampert's Hydro Pump and Ice Beam are extremely strong and make sure you don't leave Lapras outside of her Pokeball for too long because she needs to be in water."

Johnny then took a deep breath and fired a flamethrower from his mouth. He felt two small bumps on his back. They were probably wings, but for some reason they weren't coming out of his back. They were just two bumps on his back.