Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 05-10-2008, 10:52 AM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: High School Warrior (pokemon RP)

Howl walked into the fiery tunnel. She calmly dodged the lava puddles on the floor and kept her eyes open for any sign of movement. She picked up a rock off the floor and motioned for Kyuubi to be quiet. The ninetails stood stock-still, listening and turning his ears to the various echoing noises. Howl flinched at the slightest sound and suddenly swung round and threw the rock toward the pool of lava. It sunk and Something yelped under the lava. It started to boil and a small, dog like pokemon stuck it's head above the scalding liquid. Seeing the Flareon emerge, Howl knelt down and held out her hand, which she had unprotected. She avoided looking into it's eyes and whistled softly to it. The pokemon was nervous and swam out of the lava and walked towards Howl and Kyuubi. Howl was very good at charming pokemon, and knew exactly what to do in almost any situation. The lava which had stuck to the fire-type had been absorbed, and as a result he was safe to touch. "Flareon..." Whispered Howl, letting him sniff her hand cautiously. "Flareon, I challenge you to a battle. If I win, You can come with me and my team." Howl straightened up and stepped back, behind Kyuubi. "Do you accept?" The Flareon nodded quickly, spouting short bursts of flame from it's mouth.
Old 05-10-2008, 01:26 PM
xenoman Offline
Master Trainer

Tyson looked at all the fields. He didnt know what pokemon to catch first. He folded his arms, bowed his head and thought for a bit. Then, he realized what he was gonna do.
"I am going to go catch a bug type first. I'm thinking skorupi or something."
Johnny and Shiro nodded in aproval and Tyson headed of. He went into the forest, being sure to mark his trail with numbers on the trees so he didn't lose his way in the deep forest. He picked up one of his pokeballs and threw it into one of the trees.
"Ok, help me find a good pokemon!"
a flash of light came out of the tree and a sceptile stuck his head out. Tyson pointed to the right and sceptile shot out of the tree. He heard the grunts get fainter and fainter. Tyson decided he would just sit down and listen to the sounds comeing from different distances. Then, sceptile landed on the ground next to him without so much as a sound. He pointed to where he just was and tyson got up and started running. He got to a small clearing where a scyther was cleaning his blades.
"Well, you ready for your first battle buddy?"
Sceptile nodded and both of them jumped out of the bushes.
"Scyther! I challenge you to a battle. If I win, your mine! got it?"
Scyther nodded and took a step to his side and pointed behind him. There were pokeballs behind, all cut in half. This should be interesting, Tyson thought, very interesting.
Old 05-10-2008, 01:53 PM
poke123 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiha View Post
Shiro grinned as Johnny and Kiba approached the gates and Johnny got off. "Well done Kiba. You did excellent." She smiled, kneeling down to his height and scratching behind his ear. Kiba growled happily and licked her face. Shiro giggled and got up, returning Shadow and Twitch. Howl returned Tyo and opened the gate. "I think there's a part for everything..." She said, pointing at different areas. The large field was full of different scenery, a small volcano for fire-types, a dark, lush forest for grass and bug types, a field full of flowers and long grass for the normal, grass and fighting pokemon and several other areas. "Let's work our way around. We can battle afterwards with the strongest pokemon we caught to see who did best."
Howl looked around. "I'm going to start with the fire types."! She said, walking toward the volcano. She turned around to face the others. "Don't follow me. By all means you can come into this part, Just I prefer to be alone. I'll come back in an hour. If its urgent, call me on my pokenav." She waved the small device and smiled calmly before walking through the volcanic tunnel into the crater where fire-types hid. Shiro waved goodbye and turned back to the others. "Don't worry, she's always like that. I'm going to the waterfall. Anyone coming?" Shiro whistled tunefully to Kiba and he followed her. Shiro stopped about halfway between the boys and the pond with a waterfall. "Someone?" She called playfully.
"I'll go. I've been wanting to catch a water type pokemon. I have a Swampert but another water type is always nice," he said.

He walked up to Shiro and he saw Tyson go to the forest in search of a bug type pokemon.

"What kind of Pokemon are you hoping to catch?" Johnny asked as he walked with Shiro towards the Waterfall.
Old 05-10-2008, 02:47 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"I'm going to go for...something smallish, easy to train. Vaporeon or Totodile sounds good. Yep, definitely totodile." Replied Shiro. "I've got a fire, normal and dark so a water-type should be a great addition to my team." She said as they neared the raging waterfall. Suddenly Shiro spotted a pair of eyes staring up at her from the bottom of a shallow rock pool. It was a blue shellos with big brown eyes, looking curiously through the water at her and Johnny. "Oh how cute!" She said, getting out two pokeballs. She returned Kiba and let out Twitch. She turned to Johnny. "I think I'll catch this Eastern Shellos too!" She grinned. "Come on little fella, can I please battle you?" The slug pokemon agreed and floated up to the surface. It suddenly looked stern and blasted a powerful water gun at Twitch, who coughed as water filled his mouth and eyes, soaking him. "C'mon Twitch! Quick attack!" Shouted Shiro, her playfulness vanishing. A battle was deadly serious to her and her pokemon.
To be continued...

Meanwhile the flareon and the ninetails were standing opposite each other, surrounded by scorching lava. Howl whistled lowly to Kyuubi, the whistle was different to the one she had used to coax the fire type toward her. Howl usually only battled using whistles and signals and is always proved effective. The nine tailed pokemon leapt forward and and his teeth crackled with electricity as he clamped down on the flareon's back. It yelped in pain and twisted round, firing a flamethrower which sailed past Ky's ear. He growled and bit harder, changing his electric biting attack to a poisonous one, Poison Fang. The flareon fell limp as the poison moved around it's body, damaging it. Howl decided to try to catch it and flung a pokeball at it as Kyuubi let go and jumped back. The flareon was engulfed in white light and the pokeball flashed, rocking one, twice, three times...before settling down. "Yes! Nice job, Ky." Howl said, congratulating her pokemon as she picked up the pokeball and walked back out of the tunnel. "One pokemon per area, OK?" She said to her ninetails, who nodded. They walked over to the flowery part of the field and laid the bait: an oran berry, a rawst berry and a persim berry. Howl checked her watch. The lesson was an hour long and already fifteen minutes had passed. Howl sighed and wondered how the others were doing.
Old 05-10-2008, 03:01 PM
poke123 Offline

OOC: are we allowed to catch like 4 pokemon? ( as long as we put them in the PC after we leave?)

IC: Johnny saw Shiro fight an Eastern Shellos and looked around to see if there was a Pokemon for him to catch.
Old 05-10-2008, 03:19 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: Tell you what, I will put up a thread in the discussion area where everyone can post a list of the pokemon they catch so you know what you've got. Ok? You can catch however many you want, just the ones caught after your party is full are automatically teleported into your PC.
Old 05-10-2008, 03:21 PM
poke123 Offline

OOC: ok cool, but i thought we were only allowed to have 3 pokemon in our party?
and are you going to post your trainer catching the Shellos?(cuz i want to catch a Pokemon too but after you catch one)
Old 05-10-2008, 03:55 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: I'll catch it now. you were only allowed three when you sign up, but you can have the normal amount after you've caught some.

IC: No pokemon had taken the bait yet, so Howl decided to have a quick nap. She curled up next to Kyuubi, who was lying on the soft grass already asleep, and promptly fell asleep.
Meanwhile Shiro had just called on Twitch to use Quick attack on the little pokemon. Twitch shook the water out of his eyes and charged, ramming into the Shellos with his spiky pelt smacking against it. The shellos cried out in pain but Shiro fought back her sympathy for the creature and told Twitch to hit it again. He did so, and this time the squishy pokemon fainted and sunk back into the water. Shiro quickly picked it up before it drowned and tapped a pokeball to it's head. It was caught immediately. "Yeah! Good Boy, Twitch! We've got ourselves a shellos!" Shiro grinned, hugging her pokemon and pocketing the pokeball. She got up and turned to Johnny, who had been watching. "C'mon Johnny." She smiled. "Let's go find the pokemon we wanted. I'll help you find yours first. Do you want a mudkip or marshtomp. It looks like big pokemon aren't found here." Shiro jumped behind the waterfall into some kind of cave and called for Johnny. "We might find one here!" She said, sticking her head out of the cave and next to the waterfall. "You might get a bit wet..." She joked.
Old 05-10-2008, 05:41 PM
poke123 Offline

"well, i already have a Swampert, so..." said Johnny to Shiro.

Shiro pointed out an area behind the waterfall, in which there might be large pokemon.

"I wonder what kind of Pokemon are behind the waterfall as they walked into the mysterious cave?" he asked Shiro.

As they walked into the dark cave, he released Charmeleon so he give them som light with his tail fire. They continued to walk, until they came upon a small secluded part of the cave. It had a huge pond and the edges were covered by ice. Johnny waited for a Pokemon to surface. Out of nowhere, a Lapras leaped into the air from out of the pond and fell back into the water creating a giant splash. Johnny quickly returned his Charmeleon and got completely soaked. Shiro apperead to get soaked too.

"Here you go," said Johnny offering Shiro a towel from his backpack," I knew we might be getting wet during the catching class, but not like this. I thought it would have been my Swampert."

"Swampert Go!"

Swampert emerged from its pokeball and dove into the water.

"Lapras, how about a battle? If I win, I catch you." The Lapras nodded.

"Swampert use Hammer Arm!"

Swampert sped through the water with his arms glowing. He nailed Lapras in the face sending her flying to the other side of the pool. Lapras used Hydro Pump in response. Swampert countered it by using Ice Beam. The Ice Beam froze the Hydro Pump. Swampert then used Hammer Arm on his trainers command and sent Lapras into the air. Swampert then jumped out of the water and fired an ice beam on the water below. Both Lapras and Swampert landed on the ice.

"Now use Earthquake!"

Swampert slammed his feet into the ice, sending a shockwave that hit Lapras. While the ice shattered and Lapras fell into the water, she tried using Hydro Pump again. This hit Swampert in the chest and pushed him back. Swampert then went in for another Hammer Arm. He put all of his energy into this attack and fainted Lapras. Johnny reached in his pocket, pulled out a pokeball and tossed it at Lapras. Lapras was sucked into the pokeball and it began to shake. Once, twice, three times, and then it stopped. Lapras was caught!

Johnny picked up his new pokeball and showed it to Shiro.

"What do you think?" he asked Shiro, partly trying to impress her.

"Do you want to go to the forest and catch another pokemon now?" he asked.
Old 05-10-2008, 06:32 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Wow!" Shiro gasped as the cave lit up from charmeleon's tail. A lapras suddenly rose up from the water, creating a giant, unintentional wave. Shiro coughed as they were both soaked. Johnny handed her a towel. "Hn? Oh, thanks!" She said, taking it and wiping her arms and face before wringing out her hair. She turned back to him and saw that he had already challenged the Lapras to a battle. The fight was over in an instant and Lapras was caught. "Woah..." She said as she tried to register the amount of time it took in her head. "Want to go to the forest and catch another pokemon now?" Asked Johnny, showing her the pokeball. Shiro grinned and said "Sure! Nice battle. I can't catch a pokemon that quickly. The forest has probably got grass, bug, some dark, rock maybe, poison...maybe some of every single type." She thought as they walked out to the outside part of the waterfall. "What are you aiming to get. We've got half an hour left so i think we can only catch like two more before the bell rings." Shiro let out Kiba again when they reached the path. "I'm going for a bulbasaur."

Howl woke up with a jolt. She stiffened as she heard something eating the bait. Slowly Howl got up and looked around, pokeballs at the ready. The pokemon she heard happened to be a treeko, gnawing away at the berries without a care in the world. Howl silently returned Kyuubi and let out Flareon. "Hey Treeko." She said softly, lifting a hand toward the grass type. It looked quite scared of her and back away slightly, clutching a half-eaten berry. "Don't worry, before you run away...can I please battle you?" The treeko suddenly seemed much more energetic and dropped the berry it was holding, assuming a battle stance. "OK..." Said Howl, straightening up as Flareon moved forward. "Flareon, Flamethrower!" Howl yelled. The little fire type did not know about her special hand signs so Howl had to use voice commands. The treeko was surprised at the speed of the attack and was caught in the blow, flying backwards. It stood up shakily and fired a bullet seed attack at them, but that was disintegrated by a second flamethrower attack. The pokemon was slammed into a rock this time and fainted. Howl seeing it was unable to battle, lobbed a pokeball at it and caught it. "Well..." She said quietly, pocketing her new pokemon. She turned to Flareon. " Well done...Blaise." She said proudly, giving the pokemon his name. "Let's go to the forest now. You can get all sorts there."! She suggested as they walked over to it. Howl could see Tyson already in there and Shiro and Johnny going to it as well.

Last edited by BlueFang; 05-10-2008 at 06:46 PM.
Old 05-10-2008, 10:50 PM
poke123 Offline

OOC: are we gonna have this class later?

He walked with Shiro into the forest. He could see a great variety of Pokemon. Almost immeadiatly he saw a Kirlia and an Eevee, sharing some berries. He approached them. They were startled and almost began to run.

"Wait! Would you like to battle?" asked Johnny.

Both pokemon looked at each other and then looked at Johnny. They nodded and got ready.

"Alright then, Let's do this! Go Charmeleon and Eevee go! "

He sent his lizard and small fox pokemon out. They got ready to battle.

"Charmeleon use Flamethrower at the other Eevee and Eevee use Shadow Ball at Kirlia!"

Charmeleon and Eevee battled completely in sync. Charmeleon fired a really strong Flamethrower which engulfed the wild Eevee. Eevee's Shadow Ball hit Kirlia in the face. Both wild pokemon were knocked down.

"Eevee use Dig! Charmeleon use Flamethrower again!"

Charmeleon's attack missed because they quickly got up and dodged the attack. The wild Eevee used sand attack in Charmeleon's eyes. Charmeleon flinched and began to walk around in a confused manner because he couldn't see anything. Kirlia then began to glow with a blue aura and it looked like it was concentrating on Charmeleon. Charmeleon soon began to glow and he was lifted into the sky.

"Eevee quick hit Kirlia!"

Eevee emerged from underground right below Kirlia and attacked him. Then, Eevee used a Shadow Ball on Kirlia. Kirlia was knocked back and wasn't going to be able to take much more.

"Charmeleon, use Flamethrower right in fron of you! Eevee, back underground!"

Charmeleon shot a powerful Flamethrower at Kirlia. Eevee was close and could get hit, but she dug into the ground.Kirlia fainted from the force of the attack. Johnny tossed a pokeball at him and he was sucked in. It moved for a little bit then it stopped. Eevee then emerged in front of the wild Eevee and hit it with Shadow Ball.

"Charmeleon and Eevee, use Iron Tail!"

Charmeleon had been able to wipe the sand from his eyes and could now see. Charmeleon's and Eevee's tails began to glow and they ran at the wild Eevee. They both hit the wild pokemon at the same time and knocked the wild eevee out. Johnny tossed a pokeball at the wild Eevee and it was sucked in. It moved for a few seconds and then it stopped. Johnny had a big grin on his face as he picked up the two pokemon.

"What do you think?" Johnny asked as he put his new pokeballs on his belt.

Suddenly, two pokemon walked out right in front of Johnny and Shiro. It was a Chikorita and a Bulbasaur. The two pokemon seemd deep in conversation.

"Hey, look a Bulbasaur and a Chikorita," he said to Shiro, "You wanted a Bulbasaur right? Well, we'll both battle against them and I'll try and capture Chikorita and you can try and capture Bulbasaur. Sound good?"
Old 05-11-2008, 06:45 AM
xenoman Offline
Master Trainer

Tyson looked up and saw Howl heading his way. He got up and ran over to her.
"Hey what pokemon did you catch?"
Howl realeashed her new flareon and treeko.
"Sweet, maybe my sceptile can teach your Treeko a thing or two! Anyway look what i got!"
He tossed two pokeballs straight up in the air and out popped a speedy scyther and a tough magneton. Tyson's Sceptile had over powered the scyther, even against his speed, and Tyson was able to catch it. He saw a little cave with sparks jolting out. Looking inside, he saw a magnemite being cornered by some electabuzz's. He thought about using Feraligatr, since he hasn't used him much yet, but then realized he was at a major disadvange. He tossed two of his pokeballs into the crowd infront of the pooped magnemite. Blaziken stood firm, like always, and sceptile bared his claws. Tyson wanted to get this done quick so he issued the moves he had just taught them.
"Alright, Blaziken use Flare Blitz and Sceptile use Leaf Strom!"
His pokemon nodded and charged up some power. As the electabuzz's charged and used thunderbolt, it was met with a equally tough "Flare Strom(that's when Blaziken uses flareblitz in Sceptiles Leafstrom)" There was a big explosion, and the electabuzz's had fallen, only to have their leader, an electavire, standing behind them. Tysons pokemon were too tired to continue and as he was about to call on feraligatr, the Electivire was infront of him. A thunder like ball was tearing its way toward Tyson, not to hurt him, but to aid him. The Magnemite had evoled during the fight into a Magneton! It was able to over power the Electivire and save Tyson!
"Well, thanks for the help buddy, see ya around!"
As Tyson left, Magneton was close behind. He tuerned around and asked if he wanted Tyson to capture him, and Magneton let lose some electricity in excitement. Tyson held out a pokeball and Magneton touched it, being sucked in.

Last edited by xenoman; 05-12-2008 at 03:59 AM.
Old 05-12-2008, 08:20 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Wow. Cool pokemon." Said Howl, letting the scyther examine her before stoking it's scythes gently. She waved goodbye and ran quite fast toward the forest, zigzagging through the trees and ignoring lots of the pokemon she saw. She hid behind a thick tree as she saw a heracross, for if it saw her it would probably try to headbutt her. She kept going until she reached a small clearing, where a whole load of different pokemon were playing. She picked out one and pointed at it. "Eevee! I challenge you to a battle!" She said fearlessly, tossing out her flareon. The eevee nodded and charged, a quick attack. Blaise leapt out of the way and fired a small flamethrower on command, frying the eevee. The smoke cleared and thye eevee was lying down, near-fainted. Howl smiled and chucked a pokeball at it, which sucked it in on contact. "Nice, an Eevee. "She said, congratulating Blaise.

Shiro grinned as she saw the two pokemon come out and heard Johnny say about a double battle. "That would be great! Kiba! Come out and use Flamethrower on Bulbasaur!" Kiba came and obeyed, scorching the grass-type with his powerful attack. The bulbasaur shook itself and had a pained look on it's face; it probably had a burn. It fired a fury of bullet seeds at Kiba and Shiro.
Old 05-12-2008, 10:39 PM
poke123 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiha View Post
"Wow. Cool pokemon." Said Howl, letting the scyther examine her before stoking it's scythes gently. She waved goodbye and ran quite fast toward the forest, zigzagging through the trees and ignoring lots of the pokemon she saw. She hid behind a thick tree as she saw a heracross, for if it saw her it would probably try to headbutt her. She kept going until she reached a small clearing, where a whole load of different pokemon were playing. She picked out one and pointed at it. "Eevee! I challenge you to a battle!" She said fearlessly, tossing out her flareon. The eevee nodded and charged, a quick attack. Blaise leapt out of the way and fired a small flamethrower on command, frying the eevee. The smoke cleared and thye eevee was lying down, near-fainted. Howl smiled and chucked a pokeball at it, which sucked it in on contact. "Nice, an Eevee. "She said, congratulating Blaise.

Shiro grinned as she saw the two pokemon come out and heard Johnny say about a double battle. "That would be great! Kiba! Come out and use Flamethrower on Bulbasaur!" Kiba came and obeyed, scorching the grass-type with his powerful attack. The bulbasaur shook itself and had a pained look on it's face; it probably had a burn. It fired a fury of bullet seeds at Kiba and Shiro.
"Charmeleon Go! Use Flamethrower" said Johnny as he released his Charmeleon.

Charmeleon came out of his Pokeball and launched a flamethrower, which Chickorita quikly dodged. Then , Chickorita began to use Razor Leaf on Charmeleon, which wasn't very effective but Charmelon was tired from the previous battle. Chicorita then used body slam, knocking Charmeleon over.

"This Chikorita is feisty, I definitely want it now," Johnny said.

All of a sudden, Charmeleon began to glow with a red aura. Johnny knew what this was, it was his special ability, Blaze. He only got this ability when he was weak or really mad. Charmeleon ran up to Chickorita with its tail glowing and slammed its tail into the small Pokemon, then he used a Flamethrower that engulfed the little Pokemon. When the flames subsided, Chikorita was still standing and ran into Charmeleon with a Body Slam.

"Wow, this Chikorita's got a lot of energy!" said Johnny.

Charmeleon, angry because he Chikorita hadn't fainted, charged up another Flamethrower and hit Chikorita from point blank range. Chikorita fainted on the spot. Johnny quickly tossed a Pokeball at the leaf Pokemon and it was sucked in. It wiggled once, twice, three times and it was caught. He turned to see Shiro and Kiba still battling Bulbasaur.

Last edited by poke123; 05-12-2008 at 11:58 PM.
Old 05-14-2008, 04:33 PM
GotinTyiGoto Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to GotinTyiGoto

Gotin look over his schedule and find his next class. “Tyi our next class is safari but before we got there I have to get something from my room.” said Gotin.
“Is your place on or off campus?” ask Tyi.
“It’s on campus and I think am the only one that does.” replied Gotin as they walk away from the pokemon center towards his room. When they got there he started to look all over the place for it. “Man were did I put that phone. Maybe its in my desk.” said Gotin. He look in all the drawers and finally find it in the middle one.
“Look you have a miss call Gotin from someone name N.” said Tyi.
“What does he want now.” said Gotin. “I will have to call him back and find out. It’s a good thing that he put his and the others numbers in here for me.” Gotin push the call button over his name and it started to ring and sone one pick it up on the other end.
“Gotin how are you doing? Have you been using your phone for the other uses it has?” ask N.
“I’m find and what do you mean the other uses for the phone?” ask Gotin.
“Your phone is a PDA, move scanner, pokedex and more. Didn’t you look at the back and see a small glass circle?” ask N.
“Yeah I saw it and thought it was for something else like for taking pictures.” replied Gotin. “Can the move scanner work on all pokemon or just on wild ones?” ask Gotin.
“Your and wild pokemon. If you scan someone else pokemon you can find them were every they are. I did that to mike’s pokemon so you can see it at work.” said N. “Their will be something coming for you tomorrow so you see the news from there and the KG is now ONBS News.”
“Thanks N for that and I will keep my phone on me from now on. Can you make one fro my friend?” ask Gotin.
“Their one in with the news clip and you can put it in a slot in the back of the phone.” replied N.
“Thanks and need to get to class. Talk to you later man.” said Gotin as he and tyi walk of the room towards safari room.
“Sure see you.”said N.
Gotin and Tyi walk to the safari room for class as they got there someone run into them coming out of the room.
“Watch were you are going or next time we will battle.”said Gotin.

"ONE TRUTH PREVAILS." said Jimmy Kudo FROM CASE CLOSED. "THE MELODY OF LOGIC ALWAYS PLAYS THE NOTES OF TRUTH." said Ayumu Narumi FROM SPIRAL.