Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-12-2008, 01:53 AM
poke123 Offline

Default Re: High School Warrior (pokemon RP- open again)

Johnny used a Flamethrower and knocked over dozens of grunts and Pokemon. These grunts were no match for him in his Moltres form. All of a sudden, he heard a large screech, followed by a bellow and ended with a booming roar. He squinted and saw three figures coming towards him and his friends. The sea of grunts parted as three robots sped through in the gap created by Hizo's minions. The first robot was a robotic copy of Raikou and it ran with a snarl on its face, kicking up dust as it ran. The second robot was a robotic version of Moltres, which screeched at the top of its lungs as it flapped its wings. In the robo-Moltres' claws was a robotic version of Kyogre. Robo-Kyogre's teeth were bared menacingly. As robo-Moltres approached Johnny, it turned and flew towards Shiro. Then, it dropped the robo-Kyogre into the make-shift pool along with Shiro. While that was happening, the robo-Raikou stopped when he was a few feet from Tyson and growled. Robo-Moltres turned to Johnny, ready to fight.

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy. Oh, and by the way, don't destroy these robots in one post. They're supposed to look easy to beat, but they are actually extremely tough. So yea....
Old 11-12-2008, 04:03 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Shiro watched as the three robo-legendary pokemon dashed towards them. The Kyogre was dropped into the pool with her, and opened its mechanical mouth wide, showing sharp, jagged, saw-like teeth. It started to power up a hyperbeam, and Shiro did the same, all the time watching the glowing blue ball get larger and larger in her foes mouth. She planned to release hers just as it was about to release its, so it would be more damaged.

The thunder-fang was enough. Mightyena skidded backwards, toppling down onto its belly before rolling onto its side and fainting. Persian charged straight at the Arcanine, readying an iron tail attack.
Old 11-13-2008, 03:49 AM
xenoman Offline
Master Trainer

Tyson started to tense up as the metal Raikou approached him. It wasd growling, and then it let out a monstorous roar. Tyson took a step back. It startled him, but he wasn't going to give in. He gave a equally terriffing roar. They gave eachother dead locked stares, until finally the robot shot a bolt of lightning. Tyson shot one back, the the bolts clashedin the space between them. There was a small explosion, and they fired again. This time, the bolts were still connected. They were at a stale mate and it wasn't until they both quit when the lightning exploded again. There was a giant cloud of smoke, and Tyson ran through, teeth at the ready and claws out and attacking the air, waiting for something to scrape.
Old 11-14-2008, 02:02 AM
poke123 Offline

Johnny stared at the robot bird in front of him. The robo-Moltres was the exact same size as he was. The robot screeched loudly, began flapping his wings, and flew towards Johnny. When the robot was close, Johnny flapped his wings rapidly and rose higher in the air. The robot flew below him harmlessly, but it would not stop there. It made a sharp turn and flew towards Johnny again, ramming him in the back. The attack made Johnny fall through the air. Luckily for him, he began flapping his wings again just in time and rose back to the robot's level. Johnny screeched at the top of his lungs and flapped his wings rapidly, charging towards the robot with his beak ready to hit the robot. The robot swung his wing ar Johnny and hit him in the face, knocking him back. This robot was proving harder to beat than he had expected.
Old 11-15-2008, 05:37 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Luxray roared in triumph as Mightyena fainted. The pokemon was sent back by Adam. The Flame Wheel and the Iron Tail made contact. Silver heat waves burst out from the combined attacks. Arcanine began growling as he used all of it's effort to beat the Persian.
OOC: Writers block.

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:22 PM
poke123 Offline

Johnny was angry. This robot version of himself was harder to beat than he had expected. Johnny quickly flew with his wings outstretched, ready to hit the robot with them. As he approached the robot, it opened its wings so it could dodge and retaliate, but Johnny was expecting this and quickly put his wings against his body and with his beak outstretched, he punctured the robo-Moltres' right wing. The robot cried out as if it could feel pain and plumetted to the ground below. It made a huge cloud of dirt when it landed. When the dust settled, Johnny could see that the fall had barely hurt the robot, but it could not fly because of the hole Johnny had made in its wing. Johnny landed in front of the robot and stared at it.

"I guess the battle's gonna be on the ground now," screeched Johnny.

He opened his mouth and shot out a long stream of blazing fire.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:52 AM
xenoman Offline
Master Trainer

Tyson and the bot colided in the dust, and sparks were flying off from both Raikou's. Tyson finally got a bite on the metal outside of the grunt Raikou and ripped off a chunk from its left shoulder, and the robot scrached Tyson. Tyson winced in pain and bit harder. He went through the armour and jumped back, looking at thwe scratch under his chin. He roared in angry and fired a thunder attack at the same time the robot did. The thunders colided and exploded again.
Old 11-23-2008, 06:27 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Shiro saw her chance. Firing the massive ball of energy, she quickly transformed into her human self and climbed out of the pool. The robo was still recoiling from her last attack, and she jumped behind it, transforming into Kyogre as she did so. It was like a body slam attack, and the robo slammed into the ground, making the earth shake. Shiro dislodged herself from the dent she had made in its back, and swum round to face it. She fired a hyperbeam before it had a chance to counter...

The persian yowled in pain as the fiery sparks hit its body. Jumping away, it leapt forward again for one last attack. It was weak and about to faint, but the persian had been trained to fight to the death, and that is why it charged in with a scratch attack at the ready.

Last edited by BlueFang; 11-23-2008 at 09:25 PM.
Old 11-23-2008, 06:35 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

OOC: Um... Bluefanf, I'm kinda waiting for you to post the outcome of the battle between Persian and Arcanine.

Old 11-23-2008, 06:36 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealboyno1 View Post
OOC: Um... Bluefang, I'm kinda waiting for you to post the outcome of the battle between Persian and Arcanine.
i know, i had to stop writing when i was halfway done, i'll edit in a few minutes

EDIT: done

Last edited by BlueFang; 11-23-2008 at 09:25 PM.
Old 11-27-2008, 06:48 PM
Sealboy Offline

Adam looked at Arcanine. The Scratch could be parried if Arcanine were to use Flamethrower. Flamethrower was a ranged attack, if it was used quickly Persian would not be able to finish the attack.
"Arcanine! Use Flamethrower!" Adam ordered. The Arcanine's mouth began to spit small flames. He kept his mouth shut, charging the Flamethrower up. Then the flame was released.

Old 11-30-2008, 04:33 PM
poke123 Offline

The stream of fire engulfed the robotic Moltres, but in a matter of seconds it disappeared. The robo-Moltres stood triumphantly because it had absorbed the Flamethrower. Then, it opened its mouth and shot out a Flamethrower of its own. The blazing stream of fire hit Johnny and knocked him back several feet. The attack had hit him so hard that he had had the wind knocked out of him. He slowly stood up. Then, he flapped his wings creating a powerful gust of wind that made the robot shield himself. Johnny took this chance and quickly flew towards the robot and used his claws to tear through its wings, leaving giant gaping holes.

Johnny then grabbed the bird from its back and began flying upwards. When he was high enough, he stopped flapping his wings and went into a dive. He was going so fast, he could barely see what was happening. When he was near the ground, he let go of the robot, propelling the impostor into the unforgiving terrain. The robot broke into several pieces upon impact. Johnny smiled at his victory. Suddenly, the pieces began to move and they tried to put themselves together. However, Johnny would not stand for it. He took a deep breath and let loose when of the hottest Flamethrowers he had ever made. The sheer heat of the stream of fire melted the pieces, making them unable to regenerate.

"I destroyed my robot. How are you guys doing? Do you need some help?" Johnny asked.

OOC: By the way, you guys can destroy the robots in your next post.

Last edited by poke123; 12-19-2008 at 06:21 PM.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:44 AM
xenoman Offline
Master Trainer

Tyson looked through the smoke and waited for any movement. He could feel the electricity flowing through his bones and veins and muscles. It became appartent that if the Raikou form was used for much longer, he wouldn't be able to move. He decided not to wait anymore and charged through the smoke. The mech pokemon wasn't moving much. The chunk of metal that Tyson ripped out earlier had sparks flying out of it with immense power. It seemed to pant with exhaustion and pain. Tyson charged his body and ran forward and in a instant he had penetrated the body of the mecha pokemon. He transformed back and had to sit down. He grabed his right arm again. "I'm fine johnny see if Shiro needs help."
Old 12-12-2008, 05:09 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Shiro's hyperbeam attack seemed to finish the robot off. A huge explosion erupted from the water, and Shiro crawled out in her human form, exhausted and soaked.

Flareon dug her claws deep into the kangaskahn's flesh, tearing at its face and neck. She ducked her head to look at the opponent, and fired on last flamethrower into the pokemon's chest. The kangaskahn roared and fell back, defeated. Flareon landed on the floor and yowled in triumph.

Persion snarled. The flamethrower was a direct hit, and a critical one too. The big cream panther skidded along the floor and stood squarely in front of Hizo, panting, before its legs buckled and it keeled over - fainted. Hizo cursed. The boy had beaten him!

Last edited by BlueFang; 12-12-2008 at 05:12 PM.
Old 12-13-2008, 01:05 PM
Sealboy Offline

Adam stood there for a few seconds, spinning the Kunai on his finger, watching Hizo. He slowly reached out for an empty Pokeball on his belt and returned Arcanine. Everything was quiet now. The Kunai made a whistling noise every time it spun around a full 360 degrees. Adam eyed Hizo, watching his every move. Then, Adam moved forwards, fist raised towards Hizo's face.