Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-23-2008, 06:03 AM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: High School Warrior (pokemon RP- open again)

Howl felt Adam slip and fall off. She skidded to a halt and looked round. "Sorry!" she called as he was lifted high into the air. She continued along until they got to the laboratory. Howl changed back to her human self, stumbling and a little dizzy, and leant against a wall, surveying the scenery. The door was open. "That's not good." muttered Ms. Canino as they went inside. Howl turned to Adam. "I'm really sorry about that - I didn't mean to go that fast." she apologised, hands together.
Old 10-23-2008, 12:36 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Adam smiled as he landed on the ground
"Don't worry about it. Pain comes to me all the time... sadly." He laughed and walked through the open door.
"This isn't good..." he walked in and turned back to Howl.
"While you were here did you manage to find Hizo's office?" he asked.
OOC: I may not be on later due to the fact that I am banned from my laptop..

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 10-24-2008, 09:07 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Howl hesitated before answering. "Yes..." she said, after a minute of thought. "We'll go there, to get at him. She turned to Ms. Canino. "Where are we going first?" Howl pulled out the map they had used to get out the first time, and handed it to their teacher.
Old 10-25-2008, 03:30 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

NO! She can't come with me. I need to settle the score... I need to figure out how to get the map off of them... Adam thought for a minute. Maybe he would be given the map. He couldn't just snatch it and leave... he waited until he could be given the map. It may work... hopefully.
((Shortness...))

Old 10-26-2008, 12:16 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Howl tucked her hair behind her ears, watching Adam carefully. "Do you...want to go...alone?" she asked slowly. She could tell he was going to pick a fight with Hizo, and decided that she could help a different way. "If you do, we could all split up. I could hang around outside the office. I could stop people coming in while you're there, but one shout for help from you, and I'll come running. How's that?" Howl looked to Ms. Canino as well for an answer, since she was the teacher.
Old 10-26-2008, 12:27 PM
Sealboy Offline

Adam sighed. Everyone just thought about beating up Hizo, punishing him in pain. But Adam had different plans, he wanted more than to beat Hizo up. He nodded at Howl.
"Yeah, sure." Adam would run off with the map as soon as he was given it. He didn't want anybody to interfer with his revenge... he was going to murder Hizo.

Old 10-28-2008, 03:17 AM
xenoman Offline
Master Trainer

Before Sierra could say anything, She saw Adam tense up when she was given the map. After the short dicussion, against her wishes, Adam sped off toward Hizo. "Hmm, we can help him later. In the mean time, lets head to the office together. We can find a way to the Legendary room and relaease them. They might come in handy." She folded her arms and started moving to the office, motioning Howl to move with a mave of her hand.
Old 10-28-2008, 01:26 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Howl handed Adam the map and he sped away down the corridor. She and Ms. Canino continued walking down a different whitewashed corridor, Howl in front. They came to a junction, and Howl made to turn left, but froze when she heard voices. Listening, she heard two men, laughing about the antics of a bidoof. Howl looked at Ms Canino and told her to get ready, and drew a smoke bomb from her bag. She looked round briefly, so that they saw her and ran towards her, then threw the bomb towards them, filling the corridor with thick black smoke. "Come on!" she whispered to her teacher, dashing straight past the surprised men and out of the smoke at the other side.
Old 10-28-2008, 05:04 PM
Sealboy Offline

OOC: Um... I never said anything about him actually running off. But, oh well, lets just say he did. XD
IC: Adam ran off as soon as he was given the map.
"Sorry." He said to himself. He followed the map, trying to avoid some of the guards. He gripped the Kunai that was inside his pocket. Hizo, he thought, your time will come, don't you worry. You won't get away with what you did! He ran, wiping the tears that stung his eyes. He looked at the map occasionally to see where he was going. Sorry guys...

Old 10-28-2008, 10:53 PM
poke123 Offline

Before any of the grunts attacked Johnny, Shiro came and knocked out three of the grunts with the help of her Pokemon. The other grunts turned their attention to Shiro. Johnny took advantage of this and knocked the rest of the grunts out with the help of Charizard, Swampert and Espeon.

"Thanks Shiro," smiled Johnny as he ran up to her.

Johnny sighed with relief as he realized that there weren't any more grunts near him. In the distance more grunts approached them.

"I think we should all turn into our Legendary forms," suggested Johnny, "I know you're better off in water, Shiro, but I've already thought of how to solve that."

Johnny nodded towards his Pokemon and they quickly began to work. Espeon quickly went underground and began to dig tunnels. Then, she popped up and nodded at Swampert. Swampert began to pound the ground with his Earthquake attack, making a huge crater that went deeper and wider with each attack. The tunnels had made the ground soft so that Swampert could do his job faster. Then, Swampert opened his mouth and began to fill the crater which was big enough for Shiro to swim comfortably in. However, Swampert got tired quickly, so Espeon dug a hole leading to a water main and burst it, using her psychic powers to redirect the water into the creater. When the crater was full, Espeon pushed the water back and Charizard welded it shut by using Flamethrower on the hole in the water main.

"What do you think?" chuckled Johnny.
Old 10-29-2008, 08:48 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Wow!" sighed Shiro in awe. She knelt down and petted espeon and Swampert, before turning back to Johnny. "I had no idea your pokemon were this good!" she grinned. Shiro stepped back, and pointed her arms above her head. Then, she dove gracefully into the freezing water, resurfacing as a Kyogre. She knew it was a bit risky to be pokemon; the grunts would be even more determined to attack them and get them...

Shiro Hydropumped a whole load of grunts in the distance, but failed to notice one of them sneak up nearby. She saw him just as he threw an Ultraball straight towards her. Shiro gasped, but could not get out of the way fast enough. The ball hit her, and she was sucked into it in a flash of red light. *please...* Shiro thought, struggling inside the ball, *Don't let me get caught by these punks!!*
Old 10-29-2008, 09:50 PM
poke123 Offline

"Yea, well, they are awesome," said Johnny with a grin.

He saw Shiro turn into Kyogre and knock a bunch of grunts over. Then, one snuck up on Shiro and the grunt threw an Ultraball at her. She was sucked in and the water bobbed up and down in the water.

"No!" yelled Johnny as he dove into the water.

He quickly swam towards the Ultraball and when he had it in his hands, Charizard lifted him out of the water and dropped him on the edge of the make-shift pool. He quickly pressed the white button on the Ultraball and opened up, releasing Shiro back into the water.

"Are you ok?" Johnny asked, "Actually, hold that thought."

He had spotted the grunt who had tried to catch Shiro. He was just standing there dumbstruck.

"You think you can just throw this at us? Let's see how you like it!" yelled Johnny in anger.

His hands were engulfed in fire and the Ultraball, which was still in his right hand was covered in fire. He then threw the flame-covered ball at the grunt and it hit him in the stomach, knocking him over. Then, he returned to Shiro.

"Are you ok?" Johnny asked again.

While he talked to Shiro, he began to transform into Moltres. His body was engulfed in flames, wings sprouted out of his back and merged his arms, his feet became claws, and he grew a beak.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:14 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Shiro sighed with relief as she was released back into the water, just in time to see Johnny hurl the flaming ultraball at the startled grunt. "Boy, was that scary!" she shivered. She turned to Johnny, making small waves in the water which sprayed up against the sides of the pit. "Thank you," she smiled gratefully, "I owe you one!" she grinned, before turning to shoot down some more grunts with hydropump.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:11 AM
xenoman Offline
Master Trainer

Tyson quickly changed into Raikou and jumped to where Shiro and Johnny was. He let out a roar of ferocity and shot a lightning bolt at an emeny. there seemed to be no end in sight. "How many of these grunts can there be?" Said Tyson as he bit a grunt on the shoulder and flung him aside.

Sierra quickened her pace, enough so she could move quickly past the grunts but slow enough so that her high heels didn't make a sound as she walked. They came to a long corridor with a single door at the end. on it was a sign that said "Head Office". "Here we are!" Sierra exclaimed as she quickened her step again. at about half way down the hall, the door started to creak open. "I hope you have another plan Howl, or we're gonna have trouble on our hands."
Old 10-31-2008, 03:55 PM
Sealboy Offline

OOC: Is the Head office the office with Hizo in?

IC: Adam soon found himself facing the door to Hizo's office.
"Here we are..." He gripped the Kunai and charged through the door.
"HIZO!" He screamed out in anger, lundging at the figure in the office.
OOC: Sorry for the shortness and also he is there way before Howl and Sierra...