Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 05-03-2008, 10:06 PM
poke123 Offline

Default Re: High School Warrior (pokemon RP)

OOC: what is safari class? sorry for the short post, but im in a hurry

IC: As he walked with Shiro, he asked her, "So who was your starter pokemon?"
Old 05-04-2008, 10:00 AM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Adam sat in the boat. He had come a long way from sinnoh and was on the boat heading towards his new school to train to become a pokemon trainer. His croagunk sat there resting his head on Adam trying to get some sleep. He looked at his pokegear reading the message his mum had just sent him, it read: "when you get off the boat head for the nearest pokemon center and heal your 3 pokemon. they must be awfully tired after that long journey you've had. Hopefully by the time school finishes we'll be there to pick you up and take you to our new home. Dad's just packing right now and in 5 minutes we'll be at the airport leaving. Be good and say hi to croagunk, shinx and buizel for me. Bye!" Adam looked at his poketch... OH NO! He had already missed the 1st lesson and it was only a few minutes until his 2nd. He nudged croagunk to wake up.
"Come on we've gotta go!" Adam looked around by the looks of it the boat looked like it was going 1 mile per hour. In the far distance Adam could see the town he needed to get to.
"Sorry croagunk i need you to return." In saying so croagunk frowned as he was returned into the pokeball.
"C'mon out buizel!" Buizel splashed right into the ocean and Adam jumped in with him grabbing on his paw.
"Lets get to that town!" In that instant Buizel zoomed through the water right to the town.
A few minutes later and they had reached the pokemon centre where Adam's pokemon were healed. Adam looked at his poketch. "AHHH! only 5 minutes until Safari class starts." Adam grabbed his pokeballs and fled. As he ran out of the centre somebody walked infront of him.
"oops sorry excuse me please."
"I don't think so." Adam had a bad feeling about this guy as he looked very shady. "You're gonna be a volunteer for our little experiment whether you like it or not. Zubat go!" Adam quickly grabbed a pokeball knowing what this meant.
"C'mon out shinx you know what to do!" As soon as his eyes met zubat Shinx growled.
"zubat use leech life."
"oh no you don't Shinx dodge and then thunder shock at the same time." Shinx dodged the leech life and shocked zubat so hard that in an instant it fainted.
"I'd love to stick around but I've got a lesson to get to. C'mon shinx great work." Shinx smiled as Adam gave him a pokeblock. As he ran he quickly passed Shiro, johnny and howl.
"oops sorry if I bumped into you." He said not knowing who he might have bumped into on the way to class. "I just hope i'm not late at all!" Adam said to himself while running through the hallway.

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.

Last edited by Sealboy; 05-04-2008 at 10:47 AM. Reason: needed to change it a bit
Old 05-04-2008, 11:52 AM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: Safari class is where you go to the feild behind the school and you train and catch pokemon. The teacher gives prizes for the best newly-caught pokemon. you don't have to keep the pokemon you catch here.

IC: "My starter pokemon?" replied Shiro as they walked into the back feild where the teacher was waiting. " Well...I got Twitch, the zigzagoon, and Kiba, the houndoom, at the same time. But i guess i worked hardest with Kiba becasue he needed the most training back then so I guess you could say that it was Kiba. And you?" Both Howl and Shiro sat down at the desks.

Last edited by BlueFang; 05-04-2008 at 12:03 PM.
Old 05-04-2008, 12:56 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Adam walked to the back of the school.
"oh thats where class is man this is a big school and i guess i took the long way round." Adam quickly ran up to an empty desk and sat down breathing really hard. He rested his head on the desk. "when was the last time I slept." And at that moment Adam let out a long exhausted sigh, looked up and got ready to start class.

Old 05-04-2008, 06:06 PM
GotinTyiGoto Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to GotinTyiGoto

Umbreon return and come out pikachu.” said Gotin. “Ok Espeon and Pikachu we are going to try out iron tail for Pikachu. Espeon go to the other side and pikachu use iron tail.” As pikachu jump into the air the bell rang out but pikachu continue to use iron tail and land it as Espeon jump back. “Good job pikachu now you can learn volt tackle next.”
Both Gotin and Tyi left the room and walk towards the pokemon center.
Gotin why are we going to the center now and not after we go to the principal office?” ask Tyi.
Because if you have your pokemon your dad might let you stay here and not to back home.” replied Gotin. “And what I have to tell the principal he wouldn’t let you leave here with or without his permission.” said Gotin as they walk into the center and up to the counter. “Hey nurse Joy do you know were the 3 pokemon that I left here for my friend are?” ask Gotin.
Yes, they are in the play room right now if you want to see them.” replied nurse Joy.
Thanks we do and do you have the pokeball’s for them too?” ask Gotin.
Yes, here they are.” said nurse Joy.
Gotin and Tyi walk to the playroom and walk in. “Hey you three come over here.” said Gotin. On hearing his voice they ran over to see them. When they got there they wall around her legs rubbing them. “Look like they like you.
Yeah it does look like that and now return.” said Tyi and they went into there pokeballs. “What class do you have next?” ask Tyi.
Don’t know and I haven’t look at my schedule yet pass battle class.” replied Gotin.

"ONE TRUTH PREVAILS." said Jimmy Kudo FROM CASE CLOSED. "THE MELODY OF LOGIC ALWAYS PLAYS THE NOTES OF TRUTH." said Ayumu Narumi FROM SPIRAL.
Old 05-05-2008, 02:53 AM
Chrispy Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Chrispy

OOC: Sorry it's so short

IC: Wallis stood and gazed up at the towering structure before him. It had taken quite awhile to arrive at his new school, several boat rides and the all to frightening feeling of flying. But he was here now, and this was where he shall stay.

“Alright Eez, let’s make our way in.” He said as he looked at his cocky companion. The Gallade just stood there, his bladed arms at his side and his green hair obscuring his vision. “How long before you get us kicked out of this one?” He questioned.

-

Gem ran across the plains, oh how she loved the feeling of the air rushing across her face. Her tiny purple legs pound the ground quickly as they pushed onward. Where was she headed? How long will it take for her to arrive?

-

Wallis looked out in the distance. “You’re troubled,” Eez spoke softly. “No, no it’s nothing.” Wallis replied, sighing deeply them proceeding to walk up the cobblestone steps into the building which would serve as his new penitentiary.
Old 05-05-2008, 03:02 AM
poke123 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiha View Post
OOC: Safari class is where you go to the feild behind the school and you train and catch pokemon. The teacher gives prizes for the best newly-caught pokemon. you don't have to keep the pokemon you catch here.

IC: "My starter pokemon?" replied Shiro as they walked into the back feild where the teacher was waiting. " Well...I got Twitch, the zigzagoon, and Kiba, the houndoom, at the same time. But i guess i worked hardest with Kiba becasue he needed the most training back then so I guess you could say that it was Kiba. And you?" Both Howl and Shiro sat down at the desks.
OOC: sorry its short

"Well my first pokemon was Swampert when he was a Mudkip and Charmeleon was my Dad's but he gave him to me 2 years ago and I caught Eevee when i was on my way to get a gym badge," Johnny responded.

"Do you think you'll catch any pokemon today?" he asked Shiro.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:20 AM
Sealboy Offline

Adam looked around... no teacher.
"Huh? Where's the teacher." Adam looked around at everybody who was talking to each other. Adam felt alone as he knew nobody here. Adam sighed. Croagunk shot out of his pokeball. "croagunk what are you doing? Get back in." Croagunk just turned around and ran off. "AHHH! CROAGUNK GET BACK HERE!" Adam chased the speedy little frog. By the time croagunk had reached the front of the school Adam had to stop and take a breather. He could see croagunk had approached a trainer who was about to walk through the front of the school. Croagunk stood there staring from the gallade to the ditto to the human. croagunk walked over to the ditto and started prodding it gently like jelly fascinated by the jelly like body it had.
"Hey croagunk don't do that its rude!" And Adam once again started running towards croagunk.

Last edited by Sealboy; 05-06-2008 at 12:40 PM.
Old 05-05-2008, 12:46 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Nice team. It's really balanced. I don't think we'll be catching anything today. I think that there's some sort of intro." Replied Shiro, stroking Kiba. Howl twitched slightly and turned around. The safari teacher was standing right behind them with a glameow by her side. Kiba growled at the cat-like pokemon but it ignored him, its gaze fixed on the three students in front. "An introduction hm?" She asked haughtily, going to the front and motioning for everyone to take a seat.
"I trust everyone knows how to catch and train pokemon..." She started, looking around. " There are three areas. one is the training ground. This is an area of field just over there where you can train your pokemon." She waved in the direction of a fenced off field. "And over there is the catching ground. This is an untouched area of forest we have fenced off for students to catch new pokemon. There will be competitions and even prizes." Her glameow wiggled it's tail in the direction of the large forest. "And the resting area. This one also speaks for itself. Now, split into groups of about three or four and decide where to go first. If you want you can stay during lunchtime." The teacher ended her speech and sat sat a table, watching the students as they walked off.
"Howl, Johnny. Lets be in a group together!" Shiro jumped up and let out her other two pokemon and ruffled Kyuubi's fur. Howl stood up and smiled at her pokemon before letting out her others. "Where to, Johnny?" Asked Shiro, not bothering to contain her excitement.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:38 PM
poke123 Offline

OOC: can i have a Darkrai and Dialga egg too? ( i just read the post in the discussion)

IC: " I say we go to the catching grounds. Catching a new pokemon is always a fun experience," he said to Shiro.

He awaited her response.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:49 PM
Chrispy Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Chrispy

OOC: Sealboy, Espeons currently not with Wallis.

IC: Wallis couldn’t help but chuckle at his Pokemon’s expense. An obviously curious little Croagunk and appeared out of nowhere and started poking Shift like he was an extra terrestrial.
“Glad you find it so hilarious,” Shift said, glaring at his trainer, “maybe I should let the little critter harass you instead.” Wallis almost abruptly stopped laughing at this remark; his Ditto did have the capability to make other Pokemon obey him.
“Um… you mind calling your Croagunk off?” Wallis asked the young trainer. “Shift feels kinda violated.”
-
Gem ran faster and faster, forcing her body to extends its endurance. The school was visible on the horizon and she knew that Wallis should already be inside.
‘I can’t communicate with him just yet,’ she thought to herself, ‘maybe once I get a little closer I’ll be able to sense his presence.”
Old 05-05-2008, 10:01 PM
xenoman Offline
Master Trainer

Tyson got side tracked trying to find the bathroom. He did and he heard the final bell ring. He barelly made it to the safari class with no time to spare. He sat in the front of the room and heard the teachers spill.
"Ugh, the first day lectures are always boring!" He thought to himself.
After that, he wanted to be in a team with someone. Tyson turned to Shiros group and jumped over. He over heard them saying that they were going to the catching grounds first.
"Hey...is it alright if i tag along?" He said, not talking to any one member of the group.
Old 05-06-2008, 11:58 AM
KromeJr Offline
New Trainer

Hey sorry to interupt but can I join this RP, or is it too late for me to join?
Old 05-06-2008, 12:39 PM
Sealboy Offline

"sorry about that sometimes he's a little adventurous and runs off." Adam looked at the older kid who stood before him, he was about 6 years older than him. "I'm Adam you are? Did you just say your ditto, shift, feels violated?" Adam looked puzzled and croagunk stopped poking the ditto and put on a friendly face. Then he looked at the long haired galade and croagunks face went red in laughter but before even a little laugh came out of his mouth adam returned him.

Old 05-06-2008, 02:17 PM
xenoman Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KromeJr View Post
Hey sorry to interupt but can I join this RP, or is it too late for me to join?
go to the sign up thread and post your sign up.
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=80043
theres the link for quick access.