Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-26-2008, 08:25 PM
poke123 Offline

Default Re: High School Warrior (pokemon RP)

Johnny was glad that Howl had put her book down and wanted to battle. Johnny needed a good battle. He was lost in thought for a second. When he looked at where Howl was standing, she had already gone to the battle arena. She was going to use her Ninetales. He thought about using his Swampert; it was the best choice because both of his types were strong against fire types. Charmeleon would have been a good choice, even though he was a fire type. Eevee, one of his newer pokemon, needed some more experience.
"Eevee, Go!"
Eevee came out of his pokeball with a grin on its face.
"Use, Shadow Ball!"
Eevee charged up a dark ball of energy and launched it at Ninetales.
Old 04-27-2008, 07:47 AM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Howl reacted quickly when she saw the pokemon Johnny chose. As soon as the Eevee had come out of its ball it launched a huge shadow ball at Kyuubi. The ninetails wasn't fazed and just stood there in a steady position. "Kyuubi, duck and use flamethrower underneath the shadow ball. Then circle around the eevee while it can't see you. While you're doing that, launch another flamethrower. The speed and direction you will be running in should make it a fire spin." The ninetails obeyed and did all the things exactly the way they'd trained.
Old 04-27-2008, 10:24 PM
poke123 Offline

Johnny was sure that the Shadow Ball would hit, but Ninetales quickly evaded the attack and counterattacked with Flamethrower. Ninetales did this so quickly that Johnny had no time to give an order to Eevee so she can dodge. Luckily for Johnny, Eevee was a relatively young pokemon and she was also very timid. At the first sight of the Flamethrower, Eevee quickly dug into the ground and began to shiver in fear. As she felt the heat of the Flamethrower pass over the hole she just dug, she began to tunnel around in hopes of catching Ninetales off guard. Eevee did not battle much and when she did she would hide as soon as the opponent launched an attack. This usually was a bad thing because it made her predicatable, but this time it worked to her advantage. Eevee heard Ninetales running in a circle above her and tunneled up to the spot she was going to be in. As she stuck her head out of the ground, she launched a Shadow Ball from about 2 feet away from Ninetales.

The whole time Eevee did this, Johnny just stood there amazed by his pokemon tunneling under ground at the appropriate time for once and launching a sneak attack from below.
Old 04-28-2008, 01:31 AM
xenoman Offline
Master Trainer

Tyson stood up and looked at Shiro and then down at Kiba. He wasn't sure which pokemon to choose. He folded his arms and looked down, thinking of a plan. He looked up, ran over to the second battle field and yelled out:
"Lets go, Blazekin!
With a giant flash of white light, and muscular Chicken like pokemon came out. He looked at his surrounding, and with a great battle cry, got in his battle stance, wrist-a-blazing. Tyson looked over at Shiro and motioned with his hand to hurry up.

Sierra looked down at her students. She then realized the phone was ringing. She ran over to it to find the Principal on the other line. He told her why the other two students ran off and they were heading back to her class. She turned around to see them already behind her. She decided that since everyone else had a partner, they would have to battle each other. She told them what to do and to hurry up and do their 1-on-1 battle. She then decided to tell the students that:
"Tommorrow, you can challenge who ever you want. Even me if you feel the need to prove yourself. If your battle is not over before the bell rings, it is a draw. I will see you all later for the contest class!"
Old 04-28-2008, 04:03 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Shiro grinned excitedly and dashed down to face her opponent. Kiba was even more excited and started firing random flames everywhere. Shiro quickly hushed him and began the battle by yelling " Kiba! Get up high and use Iron Tail!" Kiba growled happily and leapt up, his tail glowing a bright white.

Meanwhile, Kyuubi hadn't noticed the evvee's disappearance and continued running. Howl's usually sharp eyes were clouded by the dust and she couldn't see her pokemon. The next thing she saw was her ninetails flying out of the rising dust cloud, trying to conjure a flamethrower attack to blast away the shadow ball that had caught her unaware. She crashed against the wall and slid down. "Ky!" Howl shouted, instinctively stepping forward to help. Then she remembered how tough she'd helped Kyuubi grow. She smiled as the pokemon got back up and shook itself off. "Ky...Be lighter on your feet. You could have dodged that one." She said seriously. As the dust cleared she saw two freshly dug holes, probably made by the eevee. Howl nodded at her ninetails, who stood stock-still, waiting for the next attack.

Last edited by BlueFang; 04-28-2008 at 04:37 PM.
Old 04-28-2008, 09:53 PM
xenoman Offline
Master Trainer

Tyson looked at Kiba jumping in the air. Tyson similed and looked at Blaziken. He nodded, crouched down, and used his amazing jumping ability to fly above Kiba. He reached the roof, fliped upside-down and pushed off. His super jump, plus gravity, made him reach a unbeileveable speed. He threw his leg up, set it on fire and attempted to hit Kiba with a powerful blazekick!
Old 04-29-2008, 11:46 AM
GotinTyiGoto Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to GotinTyiGoto

“Teacher there is a little problem about that because Tyi doesn’t have any pokemon yet. She just got here today and her dad doesn’t like pokemon.” said Gotin.
“That doesn’t matter right now Gotin just let me use one of your for now ok.” said Tyi.
“Fine you get to pick between Espeon, Umbreon or Pikachu. Which one do you want to use?” ask Gotin.
“I will pick Umbreon and you should use Espeon alright.” said Tyi.
“Sure that will be fine and here is Umbreon come on out.” said Gotin as Umbreon come out of the pokeball. “You will listen and do anything Tyi tells you to do today alright?” ask Gotin and Umbreon nodded. “Here you go Tyi and Espeon com out.” and Espeon come out and they walk over to a battle area to start. “Hey Tyi remember the pokemon that you wanted?” ask Gotin.
“Yes, they were Cyndaquil and Houndour and I told you to pick the third.” replied Tyi.
“I did and its Evee. Evee and the other two are at the pokemon center and we can go get them after we talk to the principal.” said Gotin. Espeon and Umbreon already started to fight each other while Tyi and Gotin talking to each about her pokemon that her got her.
“Ok, why are they fighting while we talk?” ask Tyi.
“They always do that when they are Training or learning a new move.” replied Gotin as Espeon and Umbreon look around the room and saw a evee being attack by a ninetails and wint to help the evee. “ Hey were are you two going.” said Gotin. He look to see were they were running to. “Guy’s that is not your baby, she is at the pokemon center with the other two. Come back here now.” yell Gotin. While Espeon and Umbreon jump between the two. “Sorry about this they think your evee is their baby girl.” said Gotin as he look at Evee’s trainer.

"ONE TRUTH PREVAILS." said Jimmy Kudo FROM CASE CLOSED. "THE MELODY OF LOGIC ALWAYS PLAYS THE NOTES OF TRUTH." said Ayumu Narumi FROM SPIRAL.
Old 04-29-2008, 05:03 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Kiba's eyes followed the Blaziken's movement but barely, twisting his body round just in time. The powerful Blazekick attack landed smack on his iron tail and caused a bright light, too bright for any human to see through. The two pokemon caught in it however, would be able to see perfectly as the light was around them. The force of the kick meant that Kiba was being pushed down rapidly, but he hoped his tail was doing some damage back. As they neared the floor, Kiba suddenly jumped away from the fire-type, breaking the light. He dropped the last few meters on his own and landed on all fours. Shiro squeaked with delight as she saw the houndoom growl happily.

Meanwhile, Howl was still waiting for the eevee to strike again when an espeon and umbreon ran over to the court. Kyuubi shot them and their trainers an angry look, not forgetting that he shouldn't make a noise while he couldn't see the foe.
Old 04-29-2008, 10:34 PM
poke123 Offline

As Johnny was about to shout a command, an Espeon and an Umbreon ran onto the field and huddled around Eevee as if protecting it. Their trainer came in a few seconds later and cleared things up. The trainer recalled his pokemon and Johnny's battle could continue.
"Eevee, use Dig" Johnny ordered. Johnny had something different in mind and wondered whether or not his Eevee remembered what he had taught her. He had taught Eevee that whenever she was to use Dig, that she was to make various holes, instead of attacking the opponent from below.
Eevee seemed to remember and shortly after tunneling into the ground she popped out and went below again. This happened repeatedly until the whole field was covered in holes.

Johnny smiled and said,"Now Eevee, use Shadow Ball!"

Eevee used Shadow Ball many times from underground. Many Shadow Balls emerged from different holes each time, which would require Ninetales move around a lot in order to not get hit. Then, Eevee emerged from a hole right behind Ninetales and as it jumped towards Ninetales, its tail began to glow as it used Iron Tail. Johnny clenched his fists and hoped that his pokemon's attack would hit.
Old 04-30-2008, 03:04 AM
xenoman Offline
Master Trainer

Blazekin did a mid-air flip and landed on the ground with out a sound.
"Good job Blaziken, now go in for a sky uppercut!"
Blaziken once again diped his body. His fist glowed a bright white and he used his legs to give him a super push. as he traveled, his fist left a white trail behind him. Tyson then noticed that his pokemon had a slight limp on his right side. Very small, but if he did another blazekick like the one before, it might become a big problem. He just hoped he could wrap this up quickly.
Old 04-30-2008, 07:11 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Howl and Kyuubi both noticed the eevee make lots of holes and then blast shadow balls through them. Kyuubi started to dodge but accidentally placed herself over one of the holes. As the shadow ball came out of it, He was lifted up. He looked at Howl for guidance and she nodded. "Take advantage, Ky." She said to him as he floated past her head rather quickly. After he reached the ceiling, the vulpine(fox-like) pokemon leapt onto one of the support beams of the ceiling. He waited until all of the shadow balls had crashed into the ceiling before coming down and landing on all fours. Howl whistled at him and he shoved his muzzle into the nearest hole, taking only one extremely light step. Then he opened his mouth and let loose a huge Hyperbeam. The attack crashed through the tunnels made by the eevee, parts of the attack emerging from the holes and continuing up. Both trainer and pokemon were sure that the battle was over.

Shiro studied the blaziken's next move and decided what to do. "Kiba!" Fire a flamethrower directly at the blaziken! Don't move! If we're lucky and powerful enough we can knock him out of the sky!" Kiba obeyed but he was distracted by a stone stuck between the pads on his back paw. He tried to fire the flamethrower but it missed completely, rocketing off into the air where it gradually died out. Kiba braced himself for the blow and was knocked out completely by the powerful attack. "Kiba!" Shiro cried, running over once it was safe. The fire type was okay but unable to battle anymore. Shiro smiled and returned him, standing up and approaching the trainer. "Nice battle." She said, holding out her hand and smiling at him. "Your Blaziken was really strong!" She glanced at her watch and noticed that there was about four minutes until the bell would ring.
Old 04-30-2008, 08:54 PM
poke123 Offline

OOC: it doesnt really matter but i used Iron Tail, just incase you didnt notice, but i'll just continue the battle from what you said

IC: As Ninetales was lifted into the sky by one of the Shadow Balls. He congratulated Eevee and told her to get back into the holes for safety. As, Ninetales fell back towards the ground, he stuck his muzzle in one of the holes and let loose a hyper beam. The beam emerged from most of the holes. Johnny feared that his pokemon was really hurt, but luckily it emerged from a whole and only received part of the blast. Eevee seemed eager to fight but she was weak from the Hyper Beam.

"I forfeit," Johnny said to Howl as he picked up his Eevee.

Eevee seemed confused. Johnny liked to win as much as the next person, but he knew that his young Eevee couldn't take much more. His pokemon's health always came before everything.

"It's not that I want to quit; It's just that my Eevee is too tired to continue and I'd rather she rest. It was a great battle by the way," he told Howl.

He held out his hand to congratulate Howl on a good battle.

He looked at his watch and saw that there was only a couple of minutes until class ended. He turned to Shiro and saw that her battle had just ended. He decided that this would be a good chance to get to know her better, since he liked her.

He walked up to her and said, "So, how did your match go?"
Old 05-01-2008, 12:30 AM
xenoman Offline
Master Trainer

That was a good battle! I think it got Blaziken's legs back in shape! Your houndoom is pretty strong as well!" He shook her hand back. He looked at a nearby clock just as the bell rang.
"Well, off to my next class!"
He returned Blaziken and ran out the door.
Old 05-01-2008, 05:04 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Shiro finished talking to Tyson and turned to another boy who had started a conversation just as the bell rang. "Um...It was OK but we still lost. We don't train at two in the morning unlike Howl." She directed the last sentence at her cousin, who was coming over with Kyuubi. "So, what about you?" Shiro asked, tossing Kiba's pokeball from hand to hand before letting him out again. "He forfeited." Howl said, stroking Kyuubi on the head. "The health of his young eevee came before winning." She turned to Johnny. "That's one of the most important things if you want to become a great trainer." She said, Kyuubi growling in agreement.
"Come on. We can talk on the way to Safari Class." Smiled Shiro, turning to leave the room. Howl followed and made sure that her shoulder bag was tightly zipped up.
Old 05-03-2008, 06:25 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Sealboyno1: I didn't accept you. You haven't even posted in the sign-up.