Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 05-25-2008, 10:35 PM
poke123 Offline

Default Re: High School Warrior (pokemon RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiha View Post
"Whoo!" Shiro yelled out happily and leapt in head first, coming up a second later. She looked at Johnny carefully. "You OK? How are you in here without being hurt? " She asked. Howl had finished her food and had stood up, holding her staff and looking out across the field. She turned, the Treeko still on her shoulder. "Guys. We should get moving now." Howl started forward. Suddenly she stopped Some strange noise was in the air. "Aaa...Aaabb" Suddenly an Abra appeared. It levitated, and reached out to Howl, touching her hand. "Why are you here?" Asked Howl, taking her half-suicune form. She was amazed as the yellow psychic pokemon answered. "There aren't usually humans around on this island." It said. His voice was young, childlike. "How can you talk to me?" Asked Howl. "I can tell by your scent that you are a suicune. Psychic pokemon like me, and Lucarios and Riolus, can talk to humans. I'm using telepathy." He stated proudly. "I live on the other side of the island but i like zipping from place to place. Its fun." He added, pointing. Shiro wasn't paying any attention to the strange conversation between Howl and Abra, and Howl suddenly had an idea. "Abra...How many of us humans do you think you can teleport to the edge of this island?" Howl queried, hopeful but not showing it. "At my age, my dad says i should be able to carry about seven. You guys wanna go now?" He asked, directing the last part at everyone. Howl looked around. "Guys! This Abra says he can teleport us to the edge of the island. Lets pack up and get ready!" Howl turned back to the small pokemon. "Thank you." She said, and Treeko shook hands with it.
Johnny saw Shiro jump into the small make shift pond and she asked him if how he was in the pond without getting hurt.

"I don't really know. I guess it only hurts me when I'm in Moltres form or I'm using my powers," said Johnny as he smiled at Shiro.

Howl then told everyone that it was time to get moving.

Johnny got out of the pond, his clothes soaking wet. He had forgotten to take his shirt off before getting in. An idea popped in Johnny's head. He started to concentrate and his body heated up a little bit. Not enough to become Moltres but enough to dry his clothes off.

"You want me to dry you off?" Johnny asked Shiro.
Old 05-26-2008, 11:04 AM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Shiro climbed out after Johnny, shaking her head like a dog. "You want me to dry you off?" He asked her, and Shiro nodded. "Thanks Johnny." She said gratefully. Her scruffy ginger hair was darkened because of the water, and her poloneck and shorts were soaked through and through. Howl had already started getting ready, packing up everything she had taken out of her shoulerbag. She got her pokeballs and returned all of her pokemon. Shiro absent-mindedly did the same. The abra whizzed around happily, waiting. Howl made sure that her jacket was zipped up and nothing was left behind. She took hold of her staff and leant against the cave mouth, bored and waiting.
Old 05-26-2008, 04:16 PM
poke123 Offline

Quote:
Shiro climbed out after Johnny, shaking her head like a dog. "You want me to dry you off?" He asked her, and Shiro nodded. "Thanks Johnny." She said gratefully. Her scruffy ginger hair was darkened because of the water, and her poloneck and shorts were soaked through and through. Howl had already started getting ready, packing up everything she had taken out of her shoulerbag. She got her pokeballs and returned all of her pokemon. Shiro absent-mindedly did the same. The abra whizzed around happily, waiting. Howl made sure that her jacket was zipped up and nothing was left behind. She took hold of her staff and leant against the cave mouth, bored and waiting.
Johnny quickly dried Shiro off by simply extending his hands in front of her and letting his Moltres powers do the rest. He told his Pokemon to get out of the pond and quickly returned them all to their Pokeballs. He began to talk to Shiro after they were both done getting their things.

"Do you think we should practice and learn how to use our powers when we get back to school?" Johnny asked Shiro
Old 05-26-2008, 04:21 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Shiro nodded. "Yeah...By the sound of things, I'd say Hizo wants to do this to loads more kids-and that means we're all in danger. He also said that he wanted to keep experimenting on us, which means we won't be let off lightly either. Somehow we have to get the teachers to teach us martial arts without getting freaked out at us." She ran her hand through her hair. "Wow. Completely dry again!" Shiro complemented Johnny.
Old 05-26-2008, 04:25 PM
poke123 Offline

"Thanks," Johnny said, "I think I'm getting the hang of this."

"So, when do we leave?" Johnny asked Howl.

Johnny was leaning against a tree when one of his Pokeballs opened and from it emerged his Eevee. She smiled at him and jumped into his arms. She always liked being carried. Johnny stroked her head and began thinking about what life would be like now that he was part Pokemon.
Old 05-26-2008, 04:48 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Howl turned round from gazing out across the plains. "We will leave..." She looked around. "...Now." She motioned for the Abra and it came over. "Hey people!" It said cheerily. Everyone was ready and assembled. The floating pokemon hovered in front of everyone. "Right, I will take all of you to the edge but you guys have to promise not to try to catch me. OK?" Shiro suddenly realized that Adam probably wouldn't be able to understand the abra. "He says he'll take us as long as we don't catch him." She said to him. The Abra held out a hand and Howl put hers on top of it. Shiro did the same and so did everyone else. "Ready...Go!" Shouted the pokemon. They all disappeared in a flash of light. Howl closed her eyes and for a few seconds, felt a strange sensation. She felt like there was absolutely nothing around them. Shiro could feel the same. Suddenly they landed with a bump on the soft, grassy ground. Howl opened her eyes and looked around. Her fingers were dipped into the sea and she was sitting on a soft beach, grassy patches here and there. Shiro got up and danced around happily, hugging everyone, even the Abra. Howl stood up slowly and looked around. She could see the large cave way out in the distance, and across the sea, lying near the horizon, was the outline of the mainland. Howl had no idea which region it was...they had been out cold for a long time so they could have been taken anywhere. They needed to get to Karmaar, Shiinari Town. Howl was good with maps and knew that Shiinari Town had a waterway which led out into the sea. However, she only knew the Hoenn Region, Karmaar Region and the Sinnoh region, having only ever been to those three places. "Shiro!" She called, and Shiro nodded. She dived into the sea and emerged as a Kyogre. Howl turned half-suicune and stepped lightly onto the water, hardly creating a ripple. "Everyone." She said, brushing her hair out of her eyes again, to reveal her wall eye and scar. "Decide how you are going to cross. Quickly."

Last edited by BlueFang; 05-26-2008 at 07:47 PM.
Old 05-26-2008, 05:04 PM
poke123 Offline

OOC: so we need to go to Eterna City?

IC: When Abra teleported everyone to the coast, he felt the weirdest sensation. It was as if he were floating and nothing was around him. He landed with a thud on the soft beach sand. Shiro then dived into the water and emerged as Kyogre. Johnny wondered how he should get across the ocean.

He turned to Howl, who had not fully become a Pokemon yet.

"Do you think I should transform into Moltres? because Shiro can hide easily, she can just dive into the water. I might attract too much attention. If I go on Lapras it will be slower than flying, but it will attract less attention. What do you think?" asked Johnny.
Old 05-26-2008, 05:15 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Howl looked at Johnny. "You should probably go by water. A suicune, Kyorge and a Moltres would look very suspicious. Plus you'd have to find somewhere to land and change back where no-one can see you." She turned to everyone else. "I'm going now, to run ahead and get someone to bring a lifeboat out to the middle. Follow me at your own pace." And with that, Howl transformed fully into Suicune, this time concentrating more so she looked a little different from other suicunes. Her 'cape' was grey, and her body was a darker grey. Only her tails and her underside remained white. She bounded away from the others, setting off toward the mainland. Howl was hoping it would be the region she was looking for, Karmaar. As she got a little closer she groaned. The region ahead of her was Johto, a place that she knew nothing about.

Click on this code thing to see a picture of what Howl looks like as Suicune. http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/3...yversiouc5.png

Last edited by BlueFang; 05-26-2008 at 07:45 PM.
Old 05-26-2008, 05:22 PM
poke123 Offline

Quote:
OOC: Yep...kinda. Read the post and you'll understand.

Howl looked at Johnny. "You should probably go by water. A suicune, Kyorge and a Moltres would look very suspicious. Plus you'd have to find somewhere to land and change back where no-one can see you." She turned to everyone else. "I'm going now, to run ahead and get someone to bring a lifeboat out to the middle. Follow me at your own pace." And with that, Howl transformed fully into Suicune, this time concentrating more so she looked a little different from other suicunes. Her 'cape' was a darkish grey, and her two tails were grey too. She bounded away from the others, setting off toward the mainland. As she got a little closer she groaned. The region ahead of her was Johto, a place that she knew nothing about.
Johnny decided to let his Lapras and Swampert out of their Pokeballs. Both Pokemon dove into the water and began splashing each other.

"Lapras, do you think you could carry me over to the mainland?" asked Johnny.

Lapras turned and looked at the mainland. She turned back, smiled and nodded.

Johnny got on her back and petted Swampert. Swamperts usually didn't like any body of water except for swamps. They were picky like that. Johnny's Swampert on the other hand enjoyed all types of bodies of water as long as he could splash around in them.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Johnny asked Shiro and the others.

Swampert began to swim quickly and Lapras took this as a challenge, so she began to swim quickly as well.

"Well, I guess I'll see you guys at the mainland," Johnny shouted as Lapras was racing Swampert.

*I wonder what region that is? I hope its Hoenn. I now pretty much all of the coastal areas. Maybe its Sinnoh. I've never been there. Come to think of it, I've never been to Kanto either. I think I've been to Johto, but just because uncle Fred lives there.* Johnny wondered.

He chuckled as he saw both of his Pokemon actually trying to beat the other.
Old 05-26-2008, 05:28 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Shiro waited for everyone to get on her back before she set off away from the shore. They could jump off and use their own pokemon whenever they wanted she thought as she kept her head underwater and her back above it.
Howl bounced across the still water. Her near-black paws were making hardly a ripple. She was still ages away but she had to keep going.

Last edited by BlueFang; 05-26-2008 at 07:44 PM.
Old 05-26-2008, 07:05 PM
poke123 Offline

OOC: oh my bad, i thought that it was supposed to be in a made up region (didnt you say that?)

IC: Johnny saw Shiro begin to move with the others on her back. Swampert was getting tired so he decided to stop swimming. Lapras cheered because she had won. Johnny pulled Swampert onto Lapras and Swampert laid down and began to rest. He was tired from the battle against Hizo. Johnny couldnt believe a person could be so cruel. Who would be so cruel as to hurt innocent people and Pokemon?

Last edited by poke123; 05-26-2008 at 07:15 PM.
Old 05-26-2008, 07:44 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: Maybe it was, let me check....yeah it was in a made up region. Sorry, i'll edit my post now. I was being rushed when i wrote it so...yeah.
Old 05-26-2008, 07:46 PM
xenoman Offline
Master Trainer

OOC: Sorry i havent posted, my job is a pain in the butt some times. I'll just go from the shore.

IC:Tyson Watched as the others set out. He realeased his Skarmory again and sized him up. He was a tad bit bigger than a regular Skarmory. He pushed on his back alittle and skarmory got the notion. He bent down and Tyson climbed aboard. Skarmory got up with ease. "You okay boy?" Skarmory nodded and took off with great speed. He caught up to Howl in her Suicune form. "If we're in Jotho, We can take the train in Goldenrod to get back to our region! I traveled here one summer with my folks." Tyson said to Howl. Skarmory cried out as they reached the mainland. He looked back and saw that Adam, Johnny and Shiro were miles behind.
Old 05-26-2008, 07:50 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Howl glanced up to see Tyson flying ahead. "Sui!" She shouted up to him, transforming from Suicune to half-suicune while running. "Good Idea!" She yelled up. "From Sinnoh there is another train that takes us to Karmaar." She went back into full suicune form again, but this time made sure that she was able to speak human.
Old 05-26-2008, 07:53 PM
poke123 Offline

Quote:
Howl glanced up to see Tyson flying ahead. "Sui!" She shouted up to him, transforming from Suicune to half-suicune while running. "Good Idea!" She yelled up. "From Sinnoh there is another train that takes us to Karmaar." She went back into full suicune form again, but this time made sure that she was able to speak human.
OOC: so is the region called Karmaar or is the city called Karmaar? (cuz i believe you said the region was called Shamor, but you can change it if you want, i dont think it really matters)