Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 05-24-2008, 02:36 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: High School Warrior (pokemon RP)

Hizo's words stuck in Adam's head as he was ferried across the water. He had to find out why he had killed his parents... but how. As they reached the other side Adam turned around, facing where they had just come from.
"I'm no Rattata." Adam said. He walked off ahead, attitude changing. He had grown more angrier, his hatred had grown more over Hizo. He knew he would have to wait to get his revenge on Hizo until he was more experienced. He turned around to face his friends and changed his attitude to a more normal happy one. He went back down to his friends as he didn't really know where to go. He went up to Howl.
"Lead the way Cap'n!" Adam smiled as he saluted as a joke.

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.

Last edited by Sealboy; 05-24-2008 at 04:20 PM.
Old 05-24-2008, 03:32 PM
poke123 Offline

Johnny got off his Lapras and returned both his water Pokemon to their pokeballs. Shiro turned back into her human form and they all continued walking in the cave. It looked like the cave would never end.

"So, where do we go from here?" Johnny asked Howl.
Old 05-25-2008, 11:00 AM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Wait and see." Said Howl carefully, not giving anything away. She laughed and saluted back to Adam and then stopped in front of a wall. She went up to it and pressed her ear to it's cold, slightly damp surface. She tapped, once, twice, three times and then stepped back. She called out Kyuubi and Tyo. The Mightyena shook himself vigorously, his tongue lolling happily. He bounced around but Kyuubi growled at him and he calmed, awaiting a command. "Kyuubi, use Hyperbeam. Tyo...use Slam." Said Howl calmly. The two pokemon obeyed, Ky charging up an powerful beam and Tyo running alongside it, smashing into the wall. It shattered, and bright daylight filled the cave. The children blinked in the sudden light, and Howl returned her two pokemon. Shiro gasped. "Wow! We're going home! We're going home guys!" She bounced around happily just outside the mouth of the cave. Then she stopped and turned around to face the others. "Which way now..?" She sighed mournfully. Howl stepped outside. There was nothing but a large field around them, and beyond that a glistening sea. She remembered the pokemon she had with her. Kyuubi, Tyo, Kaisa, Blaise and Treeko. Shiro had Shadow, Twitch, Kiba, Bulbasaur and Shellos. None of them could fly so none of them could check the landscape. Howl turned to Tyson. "Hey you have a Skarmory, right? Could you get it to survey the landscape for us and find the safest route to the edge of this island?" Howl knew that once they had reached the sea, she could use something similar to SONAR or echolocation under the water, to check for the best route to the mainland. Shiro could ferry everyone across and Howl could run. She had read in a book about legendary pokemon that The Three Dogs were incredibly fast, and so, in addition to her speed, she should be able to run all the way to the mainland before the others, to get someone to help. In the meantime she let out Kyuubi to ride on, or she would use up too much energy and not be able to transform fully. Shiro did the same, letting out Kiba. "So Tyson. What do you say?" Howl asked.
Old 05-25-2008, 04:08 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Adam stared up into the blue sky. They were out... finally. Luxray began to get bored so he gave Adam an electric shock.
"Hey what was that for!" Adam began to chase his Luxray but he was too fast. Luxray had turned around and pounced on Adam. Luxray growled at him and then started to lick him.
"Hey hey hey. Sometimes I think you're more of a dog than a cat... or should I say big cat." They laughed. Luxray now got up and went over to Howl and began to purr to her. He was most probably saying thank you to her as see had led them out of the cave. Adam went over to Howl.
"Thanks for getting us out of here." Adam said smiling and held out his hand to shake Howl's.

Old 05-25-2008, 04:34 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Howl bent down to stroke Luxray as it came over. She smiled and out of the corner of her eye she saw a hand. Standing up, she brushed her hair away from her face, but it promptly fell back in place again. She shook Adam's outstretched hand and smiled. "Your map was a big help though. There were a million routes in there and we could have been stuck down any one of them if it weren't for you. Although..." She gazed up at the sky. "We're not home yet. Still got a long way ahead of us." She turned to everyone. "Tyo, Ky. Seal up that entrance so Hizo and his friends can't get through to us. People! Lets sit down and have something to eat." Howl found a nice patch of grass in the shade of the cave mouth and sat down, taking out all of the food she had with her. Shiro joined her and started nibbling at one of the berries. She looked up at the others. "Come join us!" She smiled happily, holding out a berry to Adam, also speaking to everyone else.
Old 05-25-2008, 04:50 PM
Sealboy Offline

Adam took the berry.
"Thanks, oh and that reminds me I've got some food in my bag... I'm glad to share it with others." Adam took out some sandwiches, some crisps, some bottles of water and some chocolate bars.
"Help yourselves." Adam was so glad to be outside in the fresh air. Luxray came up and took a bite out of his sandwich. "Hey!" Adam yet again set off after Luxray who gave him an electric shock every now and again. After a few minutes Adam grew tired and sat down next to Howl. He held a sandwich out to her.
"How about we all share our food." He said to everybody. "Its better to share than have it all to yourself... like Luxray would." And at that Luxray pushed shocked Adam yet again. "Now your becoming a pain." Luxray laughed and sat down in between Howl and Adam purring as it wanted to be stroked. Adam looked at Luxray. "Your spoilt you are."

Old 05-25-2008, 05:02 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Howl laughed and took the sandwich. She scratched behind the luxray's ear and whistled for Ky, who had finished sealing the tunnel with Tyo. Ky found a patch of ground where the food wasn't, and started to scratch at it, removing the grass and making a patch of dirt. Howl took her staff and a smaller stick. She pressed the staff into the stick, impaling it and snapping it in two. Then she took up one of the broken parts like a pencil. "Right. This will be a quick map of the area." She said, drawing the cave mouth at the corner. She also drew a small X next to it. "We are here." She said, pointing. "As far as I can see, the ground is completely flat and then there is an ocean or something." She drew a wide arch around the X and the cave. She labelled it 'Grassland' and the part beyond it 'sea'.
Old 05-25-2008, 05:11 PM
Sealboy Offline

Adam looked at Howl.
"So at some point we may have to swim across the ocean?" If we do I'll have to use my floatzel to get across it, Adam thought, I wouldn't want to put any strain on Shiro when she's in Kyrouge formation as it will tire her out big time when she turns back to normal. Adam let out all his pokemon so they could some fresh air. They all began to jump about and play.

Old 05-25-2008, 05:17 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Would your floatzel be able to handle swimming across that far?" Howl asked. "I can run across and get a lifeboat out to the middle or something, Shiro can probably ferry anyone across...I think Johnny might want to do that, unless he wants to use his Lapras again. Tyson has gopt his Skarmory, but i don't know if it'll let him ride it....I can use a kind of built-in SONAR system to check the underwater landscape, So can Shiro....Waves! we can make waves behind us so they will carry us along quicker so we can get home faster!" Howl let out the rest of her pokemon too, and Shiro did the same, letting Twitch sit on her lap. Treeko went and curled up on top of Howl's shoulder and she smiled and stroked him briefly.
Old 05-25-2008, 05:24 PM
Sealboy Offline

Floatzel nodded like mad when Howl had asked to see if it could handle it. Adam looked at Floatzel.
"Yeah I think he can. He got two tails and all so he might wanna race you at some point." Adam smiled. Luxray had gone over to Howl's Ninetales and had begun to sniff it cautiously. Adam looked at Howl.
"Sorry about that he'll sniff anything or anyone when he gets the chance. I don't have a clue why but maybe it's to get the scent of that thing/person and it'll tell him if he can trust them or not... I think."

Old 05-25-2008, 07:20 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Howl looked over at Adam's luxray, who was now sniffing Ky. Kyuubi growled at first, but then lightened up and batted him playfully on the head, swishing his long tails. Howl smiled at Adam's remark about Floatzel. "Sure! You know, he might actually be able to beat me. The only other pokemon to beat me in a race was Kyubi there."
Old 05-25-2008, 08:15 PM
poke123 Offline

Johnny sat down next to Shiro as they were getting food. He rummaged in his backpack and took out a few sandwiches. He gave one to Shiro and had one for himself.

"So, how was transforming into Kyogre?" Johnny asked Shiro.

They all began to discuss how to get back home. Howl was making a map on the ground.

"I could ride Lapras. I'm sure she's up for it and if I need to I could always turn into Moltres and carry two people across," said Johnny.
Old 05-25-2008, 08:28 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Shiro sighed. "It was hard!" She said. "You have to concentrate a lot to reach that state..." She gladly took and ate the sandwich she was given. Johnny turned to Howl and said "I could ride Lapras. I'm sure she's up for it and if I need to I could always turn into Moltres and carry two people across" Howl nodded. "That would be a good idea. If there's anyone left over who can't cross the water, I could carry them."
Old 05-25-2008, 08:36 PM
poke123 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiha View Post
Shiro sighed. "It was hard!" She said. "You have to concentrate a lot to reach that state..." She gladly took and ate the sandwich she was given. Johnny turned to Howl and said "I could ride Lapras. I'm sure she's up for it and if I need to I could always turn into Moltres and carry two people across" Howl nodded. "That would be a good idea. If there's anyone left over who can't cross the water, I could carry them."
Johnny stood up and let his Swampert out of his Pokeball.

"Swampert, can you do me a favor? Can you use Hammer Arm to make a giant hole over there, then fill it up using Hydro Pump?" asked Johnny pointing to a location about fifteen feet from him.

Swampert nodded and his arms began to glow. He jumped into the air and punched the ground, creating a big crater. Then, he used Earthquake to make it deeper and wider. After that he began to fill it up with water. Johnny smiled and let out his other Pokemon. Lapras jumped into the water and began to swim happily. The two Eevees and Kirlia jumped into the water and began to splash about. Charmeleon just sat next to Johnny trying to look cool. Johnny chuckled at Charmeleon and began to stroke Charmeleon's head. Johnny began to wonder if he could get into the water without it hurting him.

*Well, nows a good time to try it out,* thought Johnny.

Johnny quickly jumped into the pool. While he was in there, he didn't feel any weaker. It must be that only when he is in Moltres form or when he is using his powers that he is weakened by water.

"Come on in! The water's fine!" shouted Johnny to Shiro.
Old 05-25-2008, 09:29 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Whoo!" Shiro yelled out happily and leapt in head first, coming up a second later. She looked at Johnny carefully. "You OK? How are you in here without being hurt? " She asked. Howl had finished her food and had stood up, holding her staff and looking out across the field. She turned, the Treeko still on her shoulder. "Guys. We should get moving now." Howl started forward. Suddenly she stopped Some strange noise was in the air. "Aaa...Aaabb" Suddenly an Abra appeared. It levitated, and reached out to Howl, touching her hand. "Why are you here?" Asked Howl, taking her half-suicune form. She was amazed as the yellow psychic pokemon answered. "There aren't usually humans around on this island." It said. His voice was young, childlike. "How can you talk to me?" Asked Howl. "I can tell by your scent that you are a suicune. Psychic pokemon like me, and Lucarios and Riolus, can talk to humans. I'm using telepathy." He stated proudly. "I live on the other side of the island but i like zipping from place to place. Its fun." He added, pointing. Shiro wasn't paying any attention to the strange conversation between Howl and Abra, and Howl suddenly had an idea. "Abra...How many of us humans do you think you can teleport to the edge of this island?" Howl queried, hopeful but not showing it. "At my age, my dad says i should be able to carry about seven. You guys wanna go now?" He asked, directing the last part at everyone. Howl looked around. "Guys! This Abra says he can teleport us to the edge of the island. Lets pack up and get ready!" Howl turned back to the small pokemon. "Thank you." She said, and Treeko shook hands with it.