Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General

General Hang out here and talk to people participating the Ultra RPG. Talk about anything related to the Ultra RPG, or just any casual discussion with fellow participants of the Ultra RPG. New to Ultra RPG? Come in and see what's it all about.

Old 03-22-2004, 10:33 PM
Raddstealth316 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Raddstealth316 Send a message via Yahoo to Raddstealth316
Unhappy Er...it has to be done...

Well this is it, for so long this has gone on and now it has hit its peak. I am falling behind in my schoolwork, which I am basically hating myself for, this can’t go on something has to give and that thing unfortunately it is this website…I am posting this here rather than other chat because the urpg will always be the second highest reason I come on pe2k, the first is the people, my friends and acquaintances who make the website what it is. I am starting to see what my mum said, that I’m too addicted to the internet, and that is causing my grades to suffer, I know that I can pull them up if I have the chance to. I have put a lot of time into this place, and have tried to be as dedicated as I could but this is something I have to do…I would hate to leave my friends and the people here, and this place, especially the urpg for good. Although I’m afraid that there is no certainty that I will be back, if I am, I will be back around summer time, If I don’t its because I just couldn’t catch up with my work enough to go back on here anymore…if that is the case then I will return for ONE day in the summer and give up my gym permantly and my Pokemon to my friends who I trust that they will look after them. Also I would return Pokemon to those who I traded with them to train mine. Matthew has agreed to look after my gym while I am gone, and I am very thankful for that- Thankyou Matthew. Next thankyou to Mag, Neo and SF, for look aftering my 3 unevolved Pokemon which I have left with them to train so if I come back, it will be like sort of in a way that I was active since my Pokemon would of evolved, which I would of done if I was here…Well this is it, I hope just for a few months…Goodbye. Oh and Btw as a sort of presentish lol I reffed all the latest forum battle moves heh. If you need to reach me then I wont be on messenger, the best you can do is email me at Itsallinyourimagination@hotmail.com.

UrPg Co-OfFiCiAl

VPP Slowbro. LV 100 @ 1191.
(sprite credit to Soara)

~#Raddstealth316#~
Old 03-22-2004, 10:42 PM
JohtoTrainer Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to JohtoTrainer Send a message via Yahoo to JohtoTrainer
Default Re: Er...it has to be done...

Bye Dap you are the greatest friend I've had on the internet and by golly u better be back

This suit is black not.
Old 03-22-2004, 10:46 PM
silverfrost Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to silverfrost Send a message via MSN to silverfrost Send a message via Yahoo to silverfrost

Dap, you will certainly be missed by all of us. Good luck with your school work and everything else. Hopefully, we can still talk on AIM, though. ^^ BTW, you better be back for good in the summer! =b
Old 03-22-2004, 10:47 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

I never got a chance to know you really after the Figgy war but we'll miss you!
Old 03-22-2004, 10:50 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

This saddens me deeply. John, you were always on my case so I could improve my Gym so you could challenge it already. It's sad that I won't be ablle to talk to you no more. I was kinda hoping to give you that battle sometime next month maybe.

All this is sans mentioning that you're Vice Leader (forgot the rank) of Team Trainer. What will Harry do without you? I'm not sure if I could help him enough to make up for it. What will the Team do now?

This saddens me now. All this when I'm happy that I'll finally get Pkmn Colloseum the day after tomorrow and now this happens?

You will be greatly missed by me, Man. I hope you CAN come back!
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 03-22-2004, 11:29 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

John, you're one of my best friends on this forum, and it pains me a lot to see you go. I've enjoyed talking to you through AIM and on the forum itself, and you're a really great guy with so many great experiences to share. You've been an outstanding contribution to the URPG and to everyone here, no one can deny that. I'm glad I was able to meet you and able to help you out in whatever way I could. And I can't forget about the times when I needed someone to talk to, and you were there. Thank you John for everything you've done for everyone at this forum. We will never forget about the impact you made on all of us.

I wish you the best of luck in school as well as in everything. We know you can do it. I have faith in you. You're a really smart guy and I know you can pull yourself from this mess. Just put your mind to it, and I know you'll do well.

Thanks for everything you've done for everyone here. You're a great member of PE2K and I hope to see you return soon.

Old 03-23-2004, 02:21 AM
Killik Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Killik

I'm very sorry to hear that Dap, but I understand what your getting at. I will miss you greatly. Because you are an amazing team member on Trainer and because you helped me train my Teddiursa. Good luck with your school work 'n stuff.

~ Andrew Patrick
Old 03-23-2004, 08:27 AM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to boltAge

Dap, pull up your grades. Score a row of A's and show it to us, we'll all be proud of the John we brought up

There's a whole lot of people waiting for you to return, so you better do, or I'll bury your trainer stats under cement

Last edited by boltAge; 03-24-2004 at 05:57 AM.
Old 03-23-2004, 11:27 AM
vellyvell Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to vellyvell Send a message via AIM to vellyvell

bye dap, you've helped me a lot thanx, hope ya come back
Old 03-23-2004, 11:46 AM
Andreas Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Andreas Send a message via MSN to Andreas

Good luck with your school work, hope your grades get better and cya in the summer ^_^

Credit goes to Pidgeot79
Old 03-23-2004, 05:21 PM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

first off, you can't give away Pokemon to other trainers. you have to trade them.
[obvious]secondly, you will be missed.[/obvious]
lastly, you will be back.... or else.
and another lastly, good luck with school.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 03-23-2004, 05:30 PM
DarkMasterX Offline
Banned

I'll miss ya alot Dap, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't even be in the URPG. So anyway I hope your schoolwork will get better and you'll be able to visit us soon.
Old 03-23-2004, 05:37 PM
Jamie Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Jamie

Well, DAPkmnGuy, hopefully you can work hard on your studies and get your grades up, then your parents will be proud of you and let you go on the Internet even more during the summer. But it's best to work hard on your homework and study, and pay attention in school, then when you have a chance, like on a Saturday or when you've finished all your schoolwork, you can get online!

Hope this makes you feel better.

Join now!

Why do people keep using Proboards when InvisionFree and ClicDev are better?
Old 03-24-2004, 04:15 AM
Jeikobu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jeikobu Send a message via MSN to Jeikobu

See you around Dap, hope you can come back very soon!
"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

Learn the Japanese names for Pokemon!

Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/
Old 03-24-2004, 06:20 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

I've always said it, you have to put what's important first, and that definitely means your education. If you drop by again, that would be great, if not, we would understand, you have more important things to do. Take care!