Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 03-17-2011, 09:05 PM
Scytherwolf Offline

Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guard13007 View Post
Yeah, you did a good job with transitioning from find Articuno to much bigger problem. Ugh, *just finished 49* no! That's two chapters away! XD Don't worry, I'm so close...it hurts!
Thanks! Awesome, I'm looking forward to when you finish Chapter 51.

Quote:
Yes, I like the details. xD The only problem I've been having with your fic is that it reminds me of my lack of skillz. >.< Oh wow, this is a lot I wrote while reading last night. Well, I'll post half and wait for your reply (and don't complain, you said you liked uber comments!).

I love how you have some random guy save Snowcrystal, but I hate the way 48 ended. >.< Dang cliffhanger! Justin, you'd better not freaking catch Snow! *swings at Justin* (And I argee, NO! You killed Moonlight!?! And that image was pretty horrible... o.o)
You don't have a lack of skills! And thanks, yes, I do love long comments. XD

Thanks, he'll be important later on! (Yeah, it was..)

Quote:
Oh yeah, and Scy, show me one of these bad metaphors. I haven't seen any. :D Give yourself more credit. As for why the pokemon didn't turn on Master, I was thinking they probably had those collars with like electricity or poison. "Don't turn on me, you'll die or be tortured." ^^ Is that the hint you were giving when you mentioned the collars?
Thanks! I'm glad my metaphors...aren't bad. XD You'll see the story go into a lot more detail about Master and why his pokemon obey him so much soon! (You'll see...but there's much more to it than the hint....)

Quote:
Yeah, that part is in there, I remember that. You mentioned it. I thought it was funny how he can do it and others die and are amazed he can. *twisted mind* XD
Yep, Master likes to know he's in control of the pokemon, and likes to show off sometimes, too. D:

Quote:
Scy, are you scared of your own character? XD Yes, that would be bad if Justin caught you. XDDD

*after reading more conversation* Yeah, I remember that part too (where Stormblade reacted badly to the little one saying he could've been a leader)! I was thinking, "What happened to Stormblade before Justin caught him? Why did he react that way? Is it just cause he feels bad about being alone-ish and misses his swarm? Or is there more to it?" Knowing you, there's more...
Of Justin? Nah. Master? Maybe.

I'm glad you're wondering about that! You'll actually read more about Stormblade and his story in a few chapters. *another thing I'm wondering how you'll react to*
Quote:

(Didn't get the color, oops... And again below...) This part just made me LOL! XDDD

LOLed at that!!! XDDDD
XD Thanks!

Quote:
PS. The "sightless gaze" part was very good, good job. And the reason your Gold messed up is back on those games, they didn't know how to make memory that didn't reply on a battery being active, so the reason it failed was the battery inside the cartridge died. I think there's people who know how to replace the battery if you want, but you'll never get that save back (so sad! Dx).
Yeah, my battery died years ago. DX I wish I could get my old save back. I've heard that Red and Blue don't have as bad a problem with that, strangely. I wonder why the Johto games are more prone to having their battery die so quickly. o.o

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 03-17-2011, 11:59 PM
Guard13007 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Thanks! Awesome, I'm looking forward to when you finish Chapter 51.
Me too! (Though since I has inspiration right now, I may not finish for a bit.)

Quote:
You don't have a lack of skills! And thanks, yes, I do love long comments. XD

Thanks, he'll be important later on! (Yeah, it was..)
Thank you, and yes, I do...a bit...or at least in my mind I do! And if you think you're bad at something, it makes you worse at it! DX

(Ooh, hint hint, however I think I know cause I'm farther now...)

Quote:
Thanks! I'm glad my metaphors...aren't bad. XD You'll see the story go into a lot more detail about Master and why his pokemon obey him so much soon! (You'll see...but there's much more to it than the hint....)

Yep, Master likes to know he's in control of the pokemon, and likes to show off sometimes, too. D:
O.O I'm scared...

Quote:
Of Justin? Nah. Master? Maybe.
Let me rephrase that...you wouldn't want to meet Justin. And yes, afraid of Master, I agree. oo

Quote:
I'm glad you're wondering about that! You'll actually read more about Stormblade and his story in a few chapters. *another thing I'm wondering how you'll react to*

XD Thanks!
*now wants to shove current inspiration aside for chapters 50/51*

And you're welcome! XD

Quote:
Yeah, my battery died years ago. DX I wish I could get my old save back. I've heard that Red and Blue don't have as bad a problem with that, strangely. I wonder why the Johto games are more prone to having their battery die so quickly. o.o
Sad... *wipes tear from eye* And wow, replying with all the quotes like this is fun, and easier than like look and write and look and write and accidentally skip over something...

Really? I'm wondering if maybe I should go play Gold some more now, before it diiieeesss...! (I have one with a battery that's still working, probably since I almost never played it.)

EDIT: Forgot! This is what I wrote while reading chapter 49!

Chapter 49 Review Thingy...

The first thing I have to say is, wow...and wtf?! Justin believes what's going on but Katie doesn't!!? That's the exact opposite of what I thought were to happen! DX Wow, you are really good at this! Twists and turns and no way to make any sort of prediction! ^^ And again, I wasn't expecting it, but it makes sense, Justin believes cause the way Spark's acting, Katie is just going wtf at it all.

Wow, when Justin says he won't catch Snow, just wow (even though he's like 'not like they'll let me anyway' which makes me like him a little less even though now I like him). You did a really good job with this chapter! I think I have a new favorite again. I'd like to just keep a favorite, but every time I read a new chapter, I'm liking it more and more. It's amazing! And I suddenly don't want to kill Justin anymore. :D You know you're a good author if you can make a character go from hated to liked in an instant, and have it still make sense!

Okay, now I'm mad at Justin again. Stormblade's a bad name!!? WTF JUSTIN!!? Can I punch him? Please!? Just once! In the head...really hard... But it is nice to see Nightshade and Stormblade getting the help they need, and Stormblade better get healed eventually! I'm guessing that won't happen until near the end of the story when the creators of the Forbidden Attacks destroy them, but who knows (besides Scy)?

Oh great, now Justin's being specist again... Nevermind, I hate him again. >.< Stop toying with my emotions, Scy! DX Let me just stick with hating him or something! XD Like I was saying, you're a really good writer. ^^

Quote:
“I knew the new guy had issues,” Inferno the flareon whispered, and Snowcrystal knew he was talking about Scytheclaw. Dusk glared at him. “What?” Inferno asked.
That was an excellant line to put in there, funny, and reveals a bit about these new pokemon's personalities...or one of them. But hey, great job. (How many times have I said that now? >.>) And one more thing! *flashback to that one show that I can't remember the name of where the old grandpa always says that* ... Um...what? Oh yeah... SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL JUSTIN THAT STORMBLADE DIDN'T KILL THAT RANDOM GIRL!!! DDDX And you already passed the perfect oppurtunity just now!

Quote:
I just have to say I HATE THINKING UP NAMES. DXXXXXX
Me too. And I'm sure a lot of other writers share your pain. But you have done a fine job as far as I'm concerned! ^^

Quote:
Well, believe me, I did NOT want this to end up so long. I cut some of it, but still...sheesh...I wish there was a way to make it shorter!
I hate this statement, because I have the exact opposite problem. I go, "Oh this is good!" then I look at length and cry for a few hours (not literally). I wish I had the trouble of cutting stuff out (for the lengthy reason instead of the, wow this part is sh*tty filler that wow why did I even write this).

Last edited by Guard13007; 03-18-2011 at 12:01 AM.
Old 03-18-2011, 12:22 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guard13007 View Post
Me too! (Though since I has inspiration right now, I may not finish for a bit.)

Thank you, and yes, I do...a bit...or at least in my mind I do! And if you think you're bad at something, it makes you worse at it! DX

(Ooh, hint hint, however I think I know cause I'm farther now...)

O.O I'm scared...
I'm glad you got inspiration!

I know how you feel...I keep thinking I'm bad at certain things and being afraid to try. DX

(Yep...)

In the next couple of chapters, you'll see how scary Master is...

Quote:
Let me rephrase that...you wouldn't want to meet Justin. And yes, afraid of Master, I agree. oo

*now wants to shove current inspiration aside for chapters 50/51*

And you're welcome! XD
No, I wouldn't. Then again I wouldn't want to meet any trainer who judges pokemon by their appearance.

*hopes if you do read them soon you get more inspiration*

Quote:
Sad... *wipes tear from eye* And wow, replying with all the quotes like this is fun, and easier than like look and write and look and write and accidentally skip over something...

Really? I'm wondering if maybe I should go play Gold some more now, before it diiieeesss...! (I have one with a battery that's still working, probably since I almost never played it.)
Yeah, quotes makes it a lot easier to reply to everything. XD

Oh really? That's awesome! That's really good you have a working one!

Quote:
Chapter 49 Review Thingy...

The first thing I have to say is, wow...and wtf?! Justin believes what's going on but Katie doesn't!!? That's the exact opposite of what I thought were to happen! DX Wow, you are really good at this! Twists and turns and no way to make any sort of prediction! ^^ And again, I wasn't expecting it, but it makes sense, Justin believes cause the way Spark's acting, Katie is just going wtf at it all.
Yeah, the opposite of what you'd think, isn't it? And thanks! I like putting surprises in my stories and I'm glad to know I'm able to do that!

Quote:
Wow, when Justin says he won't catch Snow, just wow (even though he's like 'not like they'll let me anyway' which makes me like him a little less even though now I like him). You did a really good job with this chapter! I think I have a new favorite again. I'd like to just keep a favorite, but every time I read a new chapter, I'm liking it more and more. It's amazing! And I suddenly don't want to kill Justin anymore. :D You know you're a good author if you can make a character go from hated to liked in an instant, and have it still make sense!
Thanks! It's good to know I'm improving with them. XD And yep, I wanted to show Justin's not all bad with this chapter, and that he really does want to be a good trainer and help out other people and pokemon. He just....has a few issues with certain pokemon. DX

Quote:
Okay, now I'm mad at Justin again. Stormblade's a bad name!!? WTF JUSTIN!!? Can I punch him? Please!? Just once! In the head...really hard... But it is nice to see Nightshade and Stormblade getting the help they need, and Stormblade better get healed eventually! I'm guessing that won't happen until near the end of the story when the creators of the Forbidden Attacks destroy them, but who knows (besides Scy)?
You can punch him. XD He probably deserves it for throwing bricks at Thunder a while back. And yep, they'll both finally have proper care without having to travel or risk the dangers of the wild while they're recovering. Muahahaha. *knows*

Quote:
Oh great, now Justin's being specist again... Nevermind, I hate him again. >.< Stop toying with my emotions, Scy! DX Let me just stick with hating him or something! XD Like I was saying, you're a really good writer. ^^
Thanks. xD I kind of want the readers to be conflicted with Justin a bit. On one hand, he's willing to help and give up so much of his time to help the pokemon and the other trainers, on the other...well, the Stormblade issue.

Quote:
That was an excellant line to put in there, funny, and reveals a bit about these new pokemon's personalities...or one of them. But hey, great job. (How many times have I said that now? >.>) And one more thing! *flashback to that one show that I can't remember the name of where the old grandpa always says that* ... Um...what? Oh yeah... SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL JUSTIN THAT STORMBLADE DIDN'T KILL THAT RANDOM GIRL!!! DDDX And you already passed the perfect oppurtunity just now!
XD Thanks! By the way, I'm curious about what you think of Damian owning Scytheclaw now. o: As for letting Justin know about Stormblade, well, that's actually coming up very soon...

Quote:
Me too. And I'm sure a lot of other writers share your pain. But you have done a fine job as far as I'm concerned! ^^
Thank you! I'm glad they're good, because it always takes me a while to think of them (with the exception of some that were taken from pokemon I named in my old pokemon games a long time ago XD).

Quote:
I hate this statement, because I have the exact opposite problem. I go, "Oh this is good!" then I look at length and cry for a few hours (not literally). I wish I had the trouble of cutting stuff out (for the lengthy reason instead of the, wow this part is sh*tty filler that wow why did I even write this).
But it's quality that matters, not quantity! A chapter can be short but good at the same time. *has short chapters in other stories*

And you can have this. XD *gives you the excess long chapter writing ability*

-My Links-
Old 03-18-2011, 12:42 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Quote:
I'm glad you got inspiration!

I know how you feel...I keep thinking I'm bad at certain things and being afraid to try. DX

(Yep...)

In the next couple of chapters, you'll see how scary Master is...
Certain things? *curious*

Quote:
No, I wouldn't. Then again I wouldn't want to meet any trainer who judges pokemon by their appearance.

*hopes if you do read them soon you get more inspiration*
Yeah, please tell me there aren't any more in this story?
*hopes to get more inspiration too (besides the inspiration to write a parody)*

Quote:
Yeah, quotes makes it a lot easier to reply to everything. XD

Oh really? That's awesome! That's really good you have a working one!
Yes! And yes, but I don't deserve it, since I don't play it (by very little, I mean I went ooh stuffs for a few hours and then never touched it again, however, that may have been since it was someone else's originally, and I was like, I don't want to destroy the pokemon you've named and stuff).

Quote:
Yeah, the opposite of what you'd think, isn't it? And thanks! I like putting surprises in my stories and I'm glad to know I'm able to do that!
Yes, you are good at it, and yes, it was the exact opposite. I though Katie was gonna be like, "Okay! I've heard enough, let's go go go!" and Justin would be like, "No! Ahh, ooh Spark!" and runs off with Spark.

Quote:
Thanks! It's good to know I'm improving with them. XD And yep, I wanted to show Justin's not all bad with this chapter, and that he really does want to be a good trainer and help out other people and pokemon. He just....has a few issues with certain pokemon. DX
Yeah, but like I'm sure we've all said a few times, the beginning wasn't bad, and really what makes the recent chapters more interesting is the plottiness, it's really starting to get moving!

Hmm, maybe we should have Sasha say hello again?

Quote:
You can punch him. XD He probably deserves it for throwing bricks at Thunder a while back. And yep, they'll both finally have proper care without having to travel or risk the dangers of the wild while they're recovering. Muahahaha. *knows*
*punches Justin* *wants to know soo bad*

Quote:
Thanks. xD I kind of want the readers to be conflicted with Justin a bit. On one hand, he's willing to help and give up so much of his time to help the pokemon and the other trainers, on the other...well, the Stormblade issue.
Argh! You wanted me to go through this emotional torture!!? DX/XD But yeah, you're doing a really good job (I think you can tell cause how I was like, "What? Oh, he's good. Okay, now I'm mad at him. Eh, he's okay. No! I HATE YOU!!!")

Quote:
XD Thanks! By the way, I'm curious about what you think of Damian owning Scytheclaw now. o: As for letting Justin know about Stormblade, well, that's actually coming up very soon...
Semi-spoiler warning! However, I already thought that would probably come up soon at some point, so I guess not too bad.

As for what I think of that, it was an interesting twist, I see how it works and is good, and you've done a good job with it cause I don't feel like, "What? U-turn? Why did that happen? That doesn't make any sense!"

And I hadn't really thought about it much, but as I was reading the conversation between you and Xanthe, I was going, yeah, that's right, I agree, Scytheclaw is a great character, and he's not too bad.

Quote:
Thank you! I'm glad they're good, because it always takes me a while to think of them (with the exception of some that were taken from pokemon I named in my old pokemon games a long time ago XD).
*feels guilty cause he only like once or twice ever named a pokemon in the games*

Quote:
But it's quality that matters, not quantity! A chapter can be short but good at the same time. *has short chapters in other stories*

And you can have this. XD *gives you the excess long chapter writing ability*
Yeah, but I think my previous ones were short and bad (except for the most recent ones, which I still like...a little bit).

*breaks the ability because he was in the middle of stupid parody writing when it activated* T-T
Old 03-18-2011, 01:03 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
Certain things? *curious*
Certain kinds of writing and art, I mean. For one, I tend to think I'm bad at writing about humans, which kind of makes it harder for me, but I do my best anyways.

Quote:
Yeah, please tell me there aren't any more in this story?
*hopes to get more inspiration too (besides the inspiration to write a parody)*
There are a few random ones in the unposted Chapter 53 I was writing, but they aren't important. xD They're more of parodies themselves that I stuck in there to make fun of when people judge a pokemon character purely by their species without any concern for their personality.

Well, I hope reading this story gives you inspiration, somehow. XD

Quote:
Yes! And yes, but I don't deserve it, since I don't play it (by very little, I mean I went ooh stuffs for a few hours and then never touched it again, however, that may have been since it was someone else's originally, and I was like, I don't want to destroy the pokemon you've named and stuff).
Oh, it was? Well at least you have it! I think you should try to play it while it still has batteries.

Quote:
Yes, you are good at it, and yes, it was the exact opposite. I though Katie was gonna be like, "Okay! I've heard enough, let's go go go!" and Justin would be like, "No! Ahh, ooh Spark!" and runs off with Spark.
XDDDDD that reply made me laugh! It does seem that way, but Justin stayed mainly because of Spark. Katie is just like...."what?"

Quote:
Yeah, but like I'm sure we've all said a few times, the beginning wasn't bad, and really what makes the recent chapters more interesting is the plottiness, it's really starting to get moving!

Hmm, maybe we should have Sasha say hello again?
Thanks! I'm really excited for some stuff coming up in the story. Though with the long chapter problem, it won't be in Chapter 53 like I planned. XD

Perhaps we should. Just...don't expect him to listen. DX

Quote:
*punches Justin* *wants to know soo bad*

Argh! You wanted me to go through this emotional torture!!? DX/XD But yeah, you're doing a really good job (I think you can tell cause how I was like, "What? Oh, he's good. Okay, now I'm mad at him. Eh, he's okay. No! I HATE YOU!!!")
Sorry...but it's necessary! XD Even Spark's a little conflicted, which you'll see coming up in a little bit...

Quote:
Semi-spoiler warning! However, I already thought that would probably come up soon at some point, so I guess not too bad.

As for what I think of that, it was an interesting twist, I see how it works and is good, and you've done a good job with it cause I don't feel like, "What? U-turn? Why did that happen? That doesn't make any sense!"
Well, that's not much of a spoiler, since the only reason no one tried that yet is that they simply haven't yet gotten a chance. XD

And thanks, I'm glad it didn't seem totally random! I set it up for him to be wandering around the canyon area when Damian found him, so Snowcrystal got that glimpse of them a few chapters before.

Quote:
And I hadn't really thought about it much, but as I was reading the conversation between you and Xanthe, I was going, yeah, that's right, I agree, Scytheclaw is a great character, and he's not too bad.
I think of Scytheclaw as not a villain, but not a hero either. And yet not really an anti-hero. I'm not quite sure what he is. XD I think I'll go with Xanthe's explanation and just say he's a selfish character. *nods*

Quote:
*feels guilty cause he only like once or twice ever named a pokemon in the games*
Don't feel too guilty. Sometimes I get really bored and catch pokemon to name them really random things. Things like "Absk" and "Quombeelop" and a variety of other random/weird things I don't even remember. XD Sometimes it's fun to go through boxes on old pokemon games and see all the really stupid names I gave my random pokemon. So yeah, I should be the one that feels guilty. XD

Quote:
Yeah, but I think my previous ones were short and bad (except for the most recent ones, which I still like...a little bit).

*breaks the ability because he was in the middle of stupid parody writing when it activated* T-T
Well, you should see MY old stories. XD (Well, they're not online, but you know what I mean. XD) I love my old stories, and their plots/ideas, but compared to now, they were written a LOT worse. Now that I've improved, I kind of want to rewrite some of them.

*gives you another because I probably have hundreds*

-My Links-
Old 03-18-2011, 01:34 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Quote:
Certain kinds of writing and art, I mean. For one, I tend to think I'm bad at writing about humans, which kind of makes it harder for me, but I do my best anyways.
I think you've done just fine with them so far...however I am an outcast in reality, so I wouldn't know... oO

Quote:
There are a few random ones in the unposted Chapter 53 I was writing, but they aren't important. xD They're more of parodies themselves that I stuck in there to make fun of when people judge a pokemon character purely by their species without any concern for their personality.
Oh, otay. (Yuck!)

Quote:
Well, I hope reading this story gives you inspiration, somehow. XD
Damn it! Every time I add the quote, I keep typing ",QUOTE]" >.<

Anyhow, yes, I hope so too!

Quote:
Oh, it was? Well at least you have it! I think you should try to play it while it still has batteries.
Yeah, I should...if I remember... *has to dig through box when gets home to do so*

Quote:
XDDDDD that reply made me laugh! It does seem that way, but Justin stayed mainly because of Spark. Katie is just like...."what?"
Yay for funny!

Quote:
Thanks! I'm really excited for some stuff coming up in the story. Though with the long chapter problem, it won't be in Chapter 53 like I planned. XD

Perhaps we should. Just...don't expect him to listen. DX
*gets excited too* Don't worry about pushing things into later chapters, just means you can write longer! Which is really good...for...some reason...

Quote:
Sorry...but it's necessary! XD Even Spark's a little conflicted, which you'll see coming up in a little bit...
I think I either picked up on a very subtle hint, or one that wasn't there, but I got that impression way back when Snow first met Spark and Stormblade. Oo

Quote:
Well, that's not much of a spoiler, since the only reason no one tried that yet is that they simply haven't yet gotten a chance. XD

And thanks, I'm glad it didn't seem totally random! I set it up for him to be wandering around the canyon area when Damian found him, so Snowcrystal got that glimpse of them a few chapters before.
Yeah, I know, just felt like being random. oo

And I didn't say it, but I really liked the part where Snow saw them, because it was done in such a way where I could almost believe it was a random bit that didn't really tie in anywhere but then...surprise! It's the guy who's gonna save you from Master!

Quote:
I think of Scytheclaw as not a villain, but not a hero either. And yet not really an anti-hero. I'm not quite sure what he is. XD I think I'll go with Xanthe's explanation and just say he's a selfish character. *nods*
*nods* That's a good explanation.
(And I got a funny image of a scyther nodding, all noble and everything. XD)

Quote:
Don't feel too guilty. Sometimes I get really bored and catch pokemon to name them really random things. Things like "Absk" and "Quombeelop" and a variety of other random/weird things I don't even remember. XD Sometimes it's fun to go through boxes on old pokemon games and see all the really stupid names I gave my random pokemon. So yeah, I should be the one that feels guilty. XD
Hmm, you're right, shame on you! xD

Quote:
Well, you should see MY old stories. XD (Well, they're not online, but you know what I mean. XD) I love my old stories, and their plots/ideas, but compared to now, they were written a LOT worse. Now that I've improved, I kind of want to rewrite some of them.

*gives you another because I probably have hundreds*
Nah, they're probably no worse than mine...probably better. *feels small* oo

*breaks this one as well, by overusing it and making two chapters out of a person thinking about lunch*
Old 03-18-2011, 01:47 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
I think you've done just fine with them so far...however I am an outcast in reality, so I wouldn't know... oO

Oh, otay. (Yuck!)

Damn it! Every time I add the quote, I keep typing ",QUOTE]" >.<

Anyhow, yes, I hope so too!
Same here, actually. XD

Yeah...I'm so sick of the stereotypes (especially with villainbots who have no personality outside of "I'm the villain") and the complaints about popular pokemon (as if that even matters...) and other such things.

I hate that! xD

Quote:
*gets excited too* Don't worry about pushing things into later chapters, just means you can write longer! Which is really good...for...some reason...

I think I either picked up on a very subtle hint, or one that wasn't there, but I got that impression way back when Snow first met Spark and Stormblade. Oo

Yeah, I know, just felt like being random. oo
I'm glad it's exciting! Yeah, I guess that makes it so there's more to read...I just hope it's interesting enough. XD Chapter 53 takes a little detour before getting to the point the detour is supposed to make, but I hope it will be amusing, at least. XD

Hm...really? *going to be mysterious and not confirm things*

Quote:
And I didn't say it, but I really liked the part where Snow saw them, because it was done in such a way where I could almost believe it was a random bit that didn't really tie in anywhere but then...surprise! It's the guy who's gonna save you from Master!

*nods* That's a good explanation.
(And I got a funny image of a scyther nodding, all noble and everything. XD)
Thanks! I liked writing that scene because the way I imagined it was really cool, for some reason. XD I wanted people to forget about it for a little and then when Damian and Scytheclaw show up, remember it again.

XDDD That is a funny image!

Quote:
Hmm, you're right, shame on you! xD

Nah, they're probably no worse than mine...probably better. *feels small* oo

*breaks this one as well, by overusing it and making two chapters out of a person thinking about lunch*
*ashamed*

Nah, I don't think so. XD Besides, a few days ago I found these stories from when I was like...7. They were hilarious. XD

Darn... *gives you plottiness*

-My Links-
Old 03-19-2011, 12:24 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Quote:
Same here, actually. XD

Yeah...I'm so sick of the stereotypes (especially with villainbots who have no personality outside of "I'm the villain") and the complaints about popular pokemon (as if that even matters...) and other such things.

I hate that! xD
Dx

Oh yes, the villainbots, hate them, I think I managed to make my main villain a bit more interesting, and he *inside joke that is semi-spoiler* has his reasons.

Yes! I'm finally typing it correctly! XD Oh, nevermind, I just messed it up again. >.<"

Quote:
I'm glad it's exciting! Yeah, I guess that makes it so there's more to read...I just hope it's interesting enough. XD Chapter 53 takes a little detour before getting to the point the detour is supposed to make, but I hope it will be amusing, at least. XD

Hm...really? *going to be mysterious and not confirm things*
Detours can be very interesting, and you're making me want it! DX

Oh great, thanks. DXXX

Quote:
Thanks! I liked writing that scene because the way I imagined it was really cool, for some reason. XD I wanted people to forget about it for a little and then when Damian and Scytheclaw show up, remember it again.

XDDD That is a funny image!
Hm, reminds me of that dream with the wolves I told you about, like that one scene I told you about. I can just image this scene kinda like that was.

*laughs at noble scyther image*

Quote:
*ashamed*

Nah, I don't think so. XD Besides, a few days ago I found these stories from when I was like...7. They were hilarious. XD

Darn... *gives you plottiness*
Yeah, I know what you mean, I found something I'd written a long time ago that was epic in my mind and when I read it...burn! BURN DAMN YOU! I killed it...and I won't say more about what it was *embarressed*

*makes a plot so confusing that doesn't understand it himself, and this breaks that ability as well* (PS. Don't you just love randomly writing about yourself in third person? Guard likes doing that. xD

Okay, here are my comments on chapter 50, and then after you reply to them (and maybe I reply again and again), I will make my comments about chapter 51, since I got that done as well. (At least now I don't have the excuse, "I was reading yours! Dx" when it comes to writing my fic...)

Chapter 50 (re)Viewer Thingy

Yay for them to visit Nightshade and Stormblade! And I'm sorry, but my brain just mushed itself cause the mental image of Snow in a backpack is so cute... *stops reading for five minutes imagining that* (Hey, you said you needed to get back into practise with drawing, didn't you? Draw this scene! Or rather, just Snow in the bag, cause you say you can't draw peoples. (Random! Snow in a bag! Snow in a bag! XD))

Quote:
Redclaw seemed happier than Snowcrystal had seen him lately; he would often run on ahead, then double back to circle the trainers.
Cute, yay Redclaw's happy! ^^ *feels better about Scy's evil-ness to characters*

Quote:
“Ninetales!” she shouted, reaching out her arms. “Mommy, he has a ninetales!”
Oh no. This is gonna be weird. >.< ... Whew, that was close. And aww, Snow wants to go play. XD So wasn't expecting that, but again, it doesn't seem out of place.

Oh no, "Recall your pokemon." "Well, we can't, they're wild." That wouldn't go over so well... XD

I love the part where Snow is going, "What? The room's moving?!" and I was like what? Oo And then, oh, it's an elevator. That was a nice touch, didn't think of it but it would make sense she wouldn't know that it's supposed to move. ^^

Quote:
... and she was shoved rather unceremoniously back into the backpack.
Aww, how cute, and funny. Poor Snow, just shoved into the bag. Snow in a bag! Snow in a bag! XD Don't know why that's so funny to me... o0 One more thing! I like the scene with Nightshade because, well, it just seemed right. You know what I mean? What Nightshade said was so appropriate (and I still dislike Blazefang, but not hate anymore).

Oh! >.< I feel so bad for Thunder! *wants to hug her, but also wants to keep body intact* At least she considers him a friend, even if she thinks he's dead. And good, most of the cave pokemon escaped. ^^ And wow, Scy, I knew the collars would probably electrocute, but dang, all that other stuff... (But what about electric types? Or whatever type *doesn't remember much* is strong against electricity or rock type? What do the collars do for them? Or does he simply not catch those?)

Did I ever mention... I hate Volco! Evil little piece...of...fire... *hides* Oh yes, and the little eevee Jake, this chapter's just full of weird little cute scenes! It's sickening! *twisted mind moment* Er, I mean it's awesome!

Quote:
Of course… Snowcrystal thought. She still thinks he’s a murderer…
Come on, Snow! Tell them he's not a murderer! Aww, didn't happen... Oh, really? Jake's a reference? Cool! ^^ *wishes had bunch of stories to put little things like that in* Anyhow, as for the chapter, well it's a bit less action, but that's okay, and it needed to happen. However, that's also a plus, since it makes me really want to get to chapter 51! Oh, and NOOO!!! STORMBLADE!!! DX NOOO!!! He'd better get better! *about to lunge at Scy, but thinks better than to attack a scyther*

Oh wait, and one last thing. *tackle-hugs Snow* No! Don't feel bad! It's not your fault!

Quote:
I've been in a PoD mood lately.
*remembers PM with "Ah! PoD people!" and lol's* XD *and a while later* OH NOEZ! The file of Pe2k I saved so I could get caught up failed! I can't read page 92 of the thread until I get back on internetz! DX *so anxious for chapter 51* Maybe a blessing in disguise? Now I have to work on my own fic instead of reading yours for the rest of the night...

Oh nevermind, copied all the text and am now reading through it half garbled...at night...with my eyes already hurting...but I must read it! And what? Neo Pikachu is Cyclone? Oo And good job with Silverbreeze, Xanthe. ^^ I think I left a comment on the video recently saying good job to the voice actors... *bad memory returns yet again*

*** Oh, and here are some random errors I found along the way. Hope this is all of them... *doesn't like stray errors, they're annoying*

Typo/Grammars/Errors Stuffs

Quote:
Nightshade, who had approached the rock first, quickly realized that a wide tunnel was hidden behind the stalagmites, hidden almost perfectly from a distance.
1st sentence, paragraph 3 chapter 34, take out the first "hidden" because it's too repetitive. It will still make sense with just that modification.
Quote:
He was their last child, yet no one had purchased him simply because he looked small and week for an eevee his age, and many of the humans wanted females.
Last sentence, 6th paragraph, chapter 36, 'week' should be 'weak' here.
Quote:
“Are you sure?” someone asked. “They left so soon?”
Middle of first post, chapter 40, make it say: "Are you sure," someone asked, "they left so soon?" because it's someone asking "Are you sure they left so soon?" not "Are you sure?" taking a pause, and then saying, "They left so soon?" cause then it'd be like they were asking if they left so soon. *hopes I explained how this works well*
Quote:
Thunder didn’t know how many of the forest pokémon Master had captured so far, but she knew he wouldn’t be pleased if he hadn’t capture many.
Chapter 50, second post. "... if he hadn't captured many." Rushed typing? I hate when I miss a letter or something...
Old 03-19-2011, 12:52 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
Oh yes, the villainbots, hate them, I think I managed to make my main villain a bit more interesting, and he *inside joke that is semi-spoiler* has his reasons.

Yes! I'm finally typing it correctly! XD Oh, nevermind, I just messed it up again. >.<"
Yeah, same here. >.< Particularly when the "heroes" go too far in attacking them and it's shown as a good thing... And awesome!

Quote:
Detours can be very interesting, and you're making me want it! DX

Oh great, thanks. DXXX
XD Kind of a long detour though. It had the "writing that turns out too long" problem. XD

Quote:
Hm, reminds me of that dream with the wolves I told you about, like that one scene I told you about. I can just image this scene kinda like that was.

*laughs at noble scyther image*
Oh, really? That's awesome! Yeah, I liked imagining that scene.

Quote:
Yeah, I know what you mean, I found something I'd written a long time ago that was epic in my mind and when I read it...burn! BURN DAMN YOU! I killed it...and I won't say more about what it was *embarressed*

*makes a plot so confusing that doesn't understand it himself, and this breaks that ability as well* (PS. Don't you just love randomly writing about yourself in third person? Guard likes doing that. xD
Really? o: I don't really feel ashamed of my old writing, because, well, it's old. XD But it's fun to laugh at the funny mistakes I made sometimes.

*gives you all the other long-writing abilities she has, which are probably infinite* (Yes. XD)

Quote:
Okay, here are my comments on chapter 50, and then after you reply to them (and maybe I reply again and again), I will make my comments about chapter 51, since I got that done as well. (At least now I don't have the excuse, "I was reading yours! Dx" when it comes to writing my fic...)
All right! I'm excited to know what you think about 51!

Quote:
Chapter 50 (re)Viewer Thingy

Yay for them to visit Nightshade and Stormblade! And I'm sorry, but my brain just mushed itself cause the mental image of Snow in a backpack is so cute... *stops reading for five minutes imagining that* (Hey, you said you needed to get back into practise with drawing, didn't you? Draw this scene! Or rather, just Snow in the bag, cause you say you can't draw peoples. (Random! Snow in a bag! Snow in a bag! XD))
XDDDD At the "my brain just mushed itself" comment.

I might try and draw that! And her cautiously peeking out of it or something. XD

Quote:
Cute, yay Redclaw's happy! ^^ *feels better about Scy's evil-ness to characters*
Yes, he is! I don't want them to be unhappy all the time! XD

Quote:
Oh no. This is gonna be weird. >.< ... Whew, that was close. And aww, Snow wants to go play. XD So wasn't expecting that, but again, it doesn't seem out of place.

Oh no, "Recall your pokemon." "Well, we can't, they're wild." That wouldn't go over so well... XD

I love the part where Snow is going, "What? The room's moving?!" and I was like what? Oo And then, oh, it's an elevator. That was a nice touch, didn't think of it but it would make sense she wouldn't know that it's supposed to move. ^^
Doesn't that little girl know better than to run up to strange pokemon? -_- And Rosie, of all pokemon. XD You weren't expecting her to want to play? Well, she mainly saw the other pokemon being happy, and sort of wanted to join in (as she wasn't used to seeing happy or carefree pokemon).

Nope, that would not. XD

I'm glad you liked that part! I think it confused Xanthe at first, too. XD

Quote:
Aww, how cute, and funny. Poor Snow, just shoved into the bag. Snow in a bag! Snow in a bag! XD Don't know why that's so funny to me... o0 One more thing! I like the scene with Nightshade because, well, it just seemed right. You know what I mean? What Nightshade said was so appropriate (and I still dislike Blazefang, but not hate anymore).
XD Yep! I'm glad you liked that part! I was sad he had to be in the hospital. I still wanted him around. Oh, well...he will be at one point..

Quote:
Oh! >.< I feel so bad for Thunder! *wants to hug her, but also wants to keep body intact* At least she considers him a friend, even if she thinks he's dead. And good, most of the cave pokemon escaped. ^^ And wow, Scy, I knew the collars would probably electrocute, but dang, all that other stuff... (But what about electric types? Or whatever type *doesn't remember much* is strong against electricity or rock type? What do the collars do for them? Or does he simply not catch those?)
Yeah...hugging her? Probably not a good idea. XD Yeah, not only does she think he's dead, she thinks she killed him.

As for the collars, ground/electric/whatever types have a different sort of collar that causes them pain in some other way. Most of Master's pokemon, however, can be affected by the electric collar.

Quote:
Did I ever mention... I hate Volco! Evil little piece...of...fire... *hides* Oh yes, and the little eevee Jake, this chapter's just full of weird little cute scenes! It's sickening! *twisted mind moment* Er, I mean it's awesome!
XD "Weird little cute scenes". It was! And yeah, Volco...he's probably one of the cruelest pokemon characters I've made...simply because he's cruel because he likes to be.

Quote:
Come on, Snow! Tell them he's not a murderer! Aww, didn't happen... Oh, really? Jake's a reference? Cool! ^^ *wishes had bunch of stories to put little things like that in* Anyhow, as for the chapter, well it's a bit less action, but that's okay, and it needed to happen. However, that's also a plus, since it makes me really want to get to chapter 51! Oh, and NOOO!!! STORMBLADE!!! DX NOOO!!! He'd better get better! *about to lunge at Scy, but thinks better than to attack a scyther*
She'll try! There was just no room in that chapter! *stupid long writing thing* Yeah, there won't be much action in the chapters until I get to the plottiness that's coming up, which will be in a few more chapters, depending on how long it takes me to get through the other important stuff first. DX

Stormblade's losing hope... ;-;

Quote:
Oh wait, and one last thing. *tackle-hugs Snow* No! Don't feel bad! It's not your fault!

*remembers PM with "Ah! PoD people!" and lol's* XD *and a while later* OH NOEZ! The file of Pe2k I saved so I could get caught up failed! I can't read page 92 of the thread until I get back on internetz! DX *so anxious for chapter 51* Maybe a blessing in disguise? Now I have to work on my own fic instead of reading yours for the rest of the night...
Snowcrystal: Thanks. ^-^

XDDD What file of Pe2k? You mean the things you write down while reading?

Quote:
Oh nevermind, copied all the text and am now reading through it half garbled...at night...with my eyes already hurting...but I must read it! And what? Neo Pikachu is Cyclone? Oo And good job with Silverbreeze, Xanthe. ^^ I think I left a comment on the video recently saying good job to the voice actors... *bad memory returns yet again*
Oh, okay. Never mind. XD And yes, he was! (Yep, you did!)

Quote:
*** Oh, and here are some random errors I found along the way. Hope this is all of them... *doesn't like stray errors, they're annoying*

Typo/Grammars/Errors Stuffs
Okay, thanks! I'll have to fix them a bit later though, but thanks for pointing them out.

-My Links-
Old 03-19-2011, 01:36 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Quote:
Yeah, same here. >.< Particularly when the "heroes" go too far in attacking them and it's shown as a good thing... And awesome!

XD Kind of a long detour though. It had the "writing that turns out too long" problem. XD

Really? o: I don't really feel ashamed of my old writing, because, well, it's old. XD But it's fun to laugh at the funny mistakes I made sometimes.

*gives you all the other long-writing abilities she has, which are probably infinite* (Yes. XD)
Uh, well I mean, it's not that the story wasn't good (I still liked the storyline) but the actual writing made me want it to never get out. Kinda wish I'd kept it though, since I can't remember what weird ideas I'd had...

*somehow manages to infinitely break the infinite ability* I must be cursed or something...

Quote:
All right! I'm excited to know what you think about 51!

XDDDD At the "my brain just mushed itself" comment.

I might try and draw that! And her cautiously peeking out of it or something. XD
XD at comment as well. Don't know why that's the phrase that popped in my head when I got to that part... o0

Yeah! You definitely should draw that!

Quote:
Yes, he is! I don't want them to be unhappy all the time! XD
Aww... *imagining all the cute scenes* Also, good author! Good author, letting them be happy a bit! XD Well, some of them...

Quote:
Doesn't that little girl know better than to run up to strange pokemon? -_- And Rosie, of all pokemon. XD You weren't expecting her to want to play? Well, she mainly saw the other pokemon being happy, and sort of wanted to join in (as she wasn't used to seeing happy or carefree pokemon).

Nope, that would not. XD

I'm glad you liked that part! I think it confused Xanthe at first, too. XD
Yeah, people don't train teach their children right anymore! Dx And yeah, like I said, it made perfect sense, but I just wasn't expecting it. Maybe cause Snow seems a bit older than she is sometimes?

*imagines them trying to explain them as wild* XD

Yeah, well, I think it's good that it's confusing like that, it means you did a good job of describing from Snow's point of view! ^^

Quote:
XD Yep! I'm glad you liked that part! I was sad he had to be in the hospital. I still wanted him around. Oh, well...he will be at one point..
Yeah, can't wait to see him healthy! ^^

Quote:
Yeah...hugging her? Probably not a good idea. XD Yeah, not only does she think he's dead, she thinks she killed him.

As for the collars, ground/electric/whatever types have a different sort of collar that causes them pain in some other way. Most of Master's pokemon, however, can be affected by the electric collar.
*must've been a blond moment* Oh yeah, somehow I completely forgot that she was thinking, "I killed my only friend." when I wrote that comment, I was thinking it though... oo

Yeah, I think I made a comment about them when they were first mentioned saying "electric or poison" and was thinking it would be poison like that or something if it were a type that does well against electric.

Quote:
XD "Weird little cute scenes". It was! And yeah, Volco...he's probably one of the cruelest pokemon characters I've made...simply because he's cruel because he likes to be.

She'll try! There was just no room in that chapter! *stupid long writing thing* Yeah, there won't be much action in the chapters until I get to the plottiness that's coming up, which will be in a few more chapters, depending on how long it takes me to get through the other important stuff first. DX

Stormblade's losing hope... ;-;
*realizes he wrote that* XDDD And yeah, Volco is the true evil character in all of this, the others are just shades of bad. ("shades of bad" lol'ed at that.)

(Well, I know that cause I'm actually caught up, but I'll feign ignorance* Oh, really? Yes! XD (Even though I know it doesn't turn out so well... u.u)

Nuh-uh! Stormblade, you'll get better! Don't give up! It'll just take a long time...a looong time... u.u

Quote:
Snowcrystal: Thanks. ^-^

XDDD What file of Pe2k? You mean the things you write down while reading?
You're welcome. ^^ *has already forgotten while writing this reply what he said, damn memory (stuff like this has actually happened in real-time conversations with me...ugh...)* (Oh, my knee-jerk reaction to hug her and say it's not her fault, now I remember.)

By "file of Pe2k" I meant the saved webpages so that I could read through offline.

Quote:
Oh, okay. Never mind. XD And yes, he was! (Yep, you did!)

Okay, thanks! I'll have to fix them a bit later though, but thanks for pointing them out.
Too bad, already replied even though nevermind. Anyhow, what that was about, when I saved it, it messed up formatting so I could read it. I copy-pasted the webpage code into Notepad++ (a programming notepad thing that I use for writing randomly) and read it there, which was hard, I might add...

Oh good, memory might be improving.

Now for something you want to hear read!

Chapter 51 INSERT JOKE ATTEMPT HERE Review!

Quote:
“Then let’s force him!” Rosie growled. “A few flamethrowers to the face and he’ll do what we want! He’d have to listen to us or get his armor melted off.”
Rosie... >.< And now I feel bad, cause you just reminded me about Stormblade. *punches random wall in frustration* OW!!! That hurt! *looks at steel wall* O.O Hmm...

Quote:
“So…” Katie began, looking from Damian, to Arien, to Snowcrystal, “you’re telling me the police were wrong all this time, and that Scyther-uh, Stormblade-was innocent?”
Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod! YES YES YES! FINALLY!!! ... Damn you, Justin. Can I punch him again? More than once this time? Like ten times? Or better, *author powers into a scyther* just let me near him... *evil grin* ...and then slice off his arms! >:)

Oh wow, you had them dye Snow? Hey Snow, how's it feel to be a normal growlithe? XD ... Oh! Wow! Nightcloud is back! She was rescued! Yeah! Go Scy, not evil to characters anymore! Ish... *remembers Stormblade and narrows eyes* *reads part from Stormblade's point of view* u.u Oh, poor Stormblade...

I like Bloodscythe, sounds like a good leader so far. ^^ I don't like Boneslice, and that was sad. u.u COOL! I KNEW IT! STORMBLADE WAS A LEADER! YEAH!!! :DDD Oh no, he tried to have them drive out the humans? *sudden rage at humankind, so horrible we can be*

And wow, now I know what happened with them...so sad...you're gonna make me cry! DX *hides for a minute to get over it* But wow, that is an excellent history for a character. I like this story so much more now, like Stormblade even more. ^^ And I keep changing what my favorite chapter is, but I really like this one, I love how one of the characters there from the beginning finally has a full story up till this point. Yes! Even though it's a sad story...and now I see why he was pained by the young scyther saying he's big enough to be a Leader... u.u So sad...

I like how you made Bloodscythe the nice character with the bad name. XD When I first read his policy, I was like, oh no, next it's going to say, "...but he did this one thing that was really evil..." or something. And then it was like, "No, he really was a great leader." and I'm like, "Oh... o.o Wow..."

Oh yes, I agree that you wrote the history in there well, didn't feel forced, oh here's an extra bit or whatever, and it was nice how Stormblade was like if only back to before the injuries, or before being caught, or way back to... That was really well done, I don't think I could pull that off (which is why I'm writing my characters as a whole bunch of long-time-ago intros which eventually come together and make some sort of sense...hopefully).

Quote:
And yeah, it's not like the scythers are looking at their children and thinking, "Hm....you look like you're going to be evil someday. So I'll name you Bloodscythe. And you over there, you look like you'll be nice. You'll be called Silverbreeze."
Lol'ed at that mental image. And also...oh crap, forgot what I was gonna say just now. >.< I HATE when that happens... Oh yeah! *kicks you with inspiration* Get off this hiatus nonsense! And you said it'd give me time to catch up, well, I'm caught up, so get back to work! ... Please? :(

Wait! One part's being difficult and that's why it on hold? Can I see? Let me help! While I don't write well, I do give good advice on stories sounding right or not being confusing or whatever (or at least that's what I've been told)!

*sees you and Char saying "hair"* Fur! FUR!!! *grammar natzi shoved back into that other dark corner of my mind*

Hey wait...no more to read...I really am caught up! AHHH! YAY! Now write more...please! Or let me attempt helping!? And I won't spoils of course...if you let me preview and attempt help-ish...... *wants the story to continue badly, cause this is a bad spot to go on hiatus*
Old 03-19-2011, 07:36 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
Uh, well I mean, it's not that the story wasn't good (I still liked the storyline) but the actual writing made me want it to never get out. Kinda wish I'd kept it though, since I can't remember what weird ideas I'd had...

*somehow manages to infinitely break the infinite ability* I must be cursed or something...
Oh, yeah, I know what you mean. XD

But..but it's infinite!

Quote:
Yeah! You definitely should draw that!
I'll try to!

Quote:
Aww... *imagining all the cute scenes* Also, good author! Good author, letting them be happy a bit! XD Well, some of them...

Yeah, people don't train teach their children right anymore! Dx And yeah, like I said, it made perfect sense, but I just wasn't expecting it. Maybe cause Snow seems a bit older than she is sometimes?

*imagines them trying to explain them as wild* XD

Yeah, well, I think it's good that it's confusing like that, it means you did a good job of describing from Snow's point of view! ^^

Yeah, can't wait to see him healthy! ^^
Yeah, they need to be happy sometimes! (And so does Stormblade, for that matter...)

Nope. D: Yeah, I think she's changed a lot from when she first set out on her adventure. Not as optimistic or carefree as she once was...

XDDD that would be awkward.

Thanks! I'd imagine the human world would be confusing for a pokemon unfamiliar with it. XD

I can't wait to write about him healthy. XD

Quote:
*must've been a blond moment* Oh yeah, somehow I completely forgot that she was thinking, "I killed my only friend." when I wrote that comment, I was thinking it though... oo

Yeah, I think I made a comment about them when they were first mentioned saying "electric or poison" and was thinking it would be poison like that or something if it were a type that does well against electric.
That's weird. o.O Oh well. XD

Yeah, poison, or burns, or something like that.

Quote:
*realizes he wrote that* XDDD And yeah, Volco is the true evil character in all of this, the others are just shades of bad. ("shades of bad" lol'ed at that.)

(Well, I know that cause I'm actually caught up, but I'll feign ignorance* Oh, really? Yes! XD (Even though I know it doesn't turn out so well... u.u)

Nuh-uh! Stormblade, you'll get better! Don't give up! It'll just take a long time...a looong time... u.u
Well, Volco and Master (who I think of as much more evil than Volco). (XDDD)

Yeah...Justin doesn't believe them...

Stormblade's going to need all the hope he can get, I think...

Quote:
You're welcome. ^^ *has already forgotten while writing this reply what he said, damn memory (stuff like this has actually happened in real-time conversations with me...ugh...)* (Oh, my knee-jerk reaction to hug her and say it's not her fault, now I remember.)

By "file of Pe2k" I meant the saved webpages so that I could read through offline.
XD Okay. Yeah, I don't think it's Snow's fault either.

Oh, okay!

Quote:
Too bad, already replied even though nevermind. Anyhow, what that was about, when I saved it, it messed up formatting so I could read it. I copy-pasted the webpage code into Notepad++ (a programming notepad thing that I use for writing randomly) and read it there, which was hard, I might add...
Notepad always messes up formatting. DX

Quote:
Chapter 51 INSERT JOKE ATTEMPT HERE Review!

Rosie... >.< And now I feel bad, cause you just reminded me about Stormblade. *punches random wall in frustration* OW!!! That hurt! *looks at steel wall* O.O Hmm...
Wait, are you mad at Rosie for wanting to hurt Scytheclaw, or because it reminds you of Stormblade? *confused*

Quote:
Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod! YES YES YES! FINALLY!!! ... Damn you, Justin. Can I punch him again? More than once this time? Like ten times? Or better, *author powers into a scyther* just let me near him... *evil grin* ...and then slice off his arms! >:)

Oh wow, you had them dye Snow? Hey Snow, how's it feel to be a normal growlithe? XD ... Oh! Wow! Nightcloud is back! She was rescued! Yeah! Go Scy, not evil to characters anymore! Ish... *remembers Stormblade and narrows eyes* *reads part from Stormblade's point of view* u.u Oh, poor Stormblade...
Yeah...too bad it didn't do any good, right? And unfortunately, the plot requires Justin's arms. XD

Snowcrystal: Uh...weird.

Yeah, Nightcloud needed another chance at a happy life! Too bad Stormblade doesn't have much luck...

Quote:
I like Bloodscythe, sounds like a good leader so far. ^^ I don't like Boneslice, and that was sad. u.u COOL! I KNEW IT! STORMBLADE WAS A LEADER! YEAH!!! :DDD Oh no, he tried to have them drive out the humans? *sudden rage at humankind, so horrible we can be*
Yep! Now you know the whole story!

Quote:
And wow, now I know what happened with them...so sad...you're gonna make me cry! DX *hides for a minute to get over it* But wow, that is an excellent history for a character. I like this story so much more now, like Stormblade even more. ^^ And I keep changing what my favorite chapter is, but I really like this one, I love how one of the characters there from the beginning finally has a full story up till this point. Yes! Even though it's a sad story...and now I see why he was pained by the young scyther saying he's big enough to be a Leader... u.u So sad...
Thanks! I'm glad I could finally reveal what happened to Stormblade and why Silverbreeze knew him and all that leader stuff. Yeah... D:

Quote:
I like how you made Bloodscythe the nice character with the bad name. XD When I first read his policy, I was like, oh no, next it's going to say, "...but he did this one thing that was really evil..." or something. And then it was like, "No, he really was a great leader." and I'm like, "Oh... o.o Wow..."
Yes, I purposely gave him a vicious name and then made him really nice. XD

Quote:
Oh yes, I agree that you wrote the history in there well, didn't feel forced, oh here's an extra bit or whatever, and it was nice how Stormblade was like if only back to before the injuries, or before being caught, or way back to... That was really well done, I don't think I could pull that off (which is why I'm writing my characters as a whole bunch of long-time-ago intros which eventually come together and make some sort of sense...hopefully)
Thanks! I'm glad it worked! I had a lot of trouble with it. DX I think you could; that sort of thing just takes practice and well, it's still hard for me!

Quote:
Lol'ed at that mental image. And also...oh crap, forgot what I was gonna say just now. >.< I HATE when that happens... Oh yeah! *kicks you with inspiration* Get off this hiatus nonsense! And you said it'd give me time to catch up, well, I'm caught up, so get back to work! ... Please? :(

Wait! One part's being difficult and that's why it on hold? Can I see? Let me help! While I don't write well, I do give good advice on stories sounding right or not being confusing or whatever (or at least that's what I've been told)!
XD Yeah, me too...

And yep, I have Chapter 52 and half of 53 written, and I'll still be working on it when I get inspiration, but I'm stuck on a part of 52 that I just can't get right. It's a big spoiler, though...

Quote:
*sees you and Char saying "hair"* Fur! FUR!!! *grammar natzi shoved back into that other dark corner of my mind*
*has no idea what you're talking about*

Quote:
Hey wait...no more to read...I really am caught up! AHHH! YAY! Now write more...please! Or let me attempt helping!? And I won't spoils of course...if you let me preview and attempt help-ish...... *wants the story to continue badly, cause this is a bad spot to go on hiatus*
I might be able to tell you a bit about it, though it will be a big spoiler. o: Hopefully I can find a way to get un-stuck on this chapter...

-My Links-
Old 03-19-2011, 10:20 PM
Guard13007 Offline

Quote:
Oh, yeah, I know what you mean. XD

But..but it's infinite!

I'll try to!
And I'm inifintely cursed, it seems... (Well, not really, if you'll go look at ur PM-box..thing. I think I'm doing a quite a bit better than before. ^^)

*waits patiently (for once) for the image to come out*

Quote:
Yeah, they need to be happy sometimes! (And so does Stormblade, for that matter...)

Nope. D: Yeah, I think she's changed a lot from when she first set out on her adventure. Not as optimistic or carefree as she once was...

XDDD that would be awkward.

Thanks! I'd imagine the human world would be confusing for a pokemon unfamiliar with it. XD

I can't wait to write about him healthy. XD
Yeah, you need to find a way to put in something nice for Stormblade, like someone who's able to visit him and talk to him or something. Maybe like tell stories or whatever. Although I don't know if that would be such a good idea, because in pain + something like that can = bad... ):

Yeah, I think so to. Growth of a character. *nods*

XD *imagining that again, only this time with the nurse/receptionist/whatever chasing them out with a broom* 0o That was weird...

Yeah, I think so. Which reminds me, I want to have something where Sasha's scyther half is like what at something, and Sasha's like, oh, it's this. Or something... >.< *no clue exactly what to do...and that rhymed! XP*

xD Yeah... *was about to ask a stupid question* Oh, nevermind...and besides, it'd be a spoiler, so I won't ask.

Quote:
That's weird. o.O Oh well. XD

Yeah, poison, or burns, or something like that.
o.o

*wants to see one of them used* Oh dang, that was an evil thought..but I am curious what those things look like going off... >:)

Quote:
Well, Volco and Master (who I think of as much more evil than Volco). (XDDD)

Yeah...Justin doesn't believe them...

Stormblade's going to need all the hope he can get, I think...
*somehow let master slip from his mind* Maybe I was just thinking about the pokemon at the moment, but yeah, Master way more evil, and you could argue that Volco might've been different if he hadn't been twisted by Master...

I know! I hate that! But somehow, I just knew you wouldn't let him realize that it's all one big lie...

Yeah... u.u

Quote:
XD Okay. Yeah, I don't think it's Snow's fault either.

Oh, okay!

Notepad always messes up formatting. DX
Yeah, she really had no choice in the matter, so it couldn't be her fault! D:

No, Notepad++ is a different program, and it didn't mess it up, I used it to fix it so I could read it. My internet browser is what messed up.

Quote:
Wait, are you mad at Rosie for wanting to hurt Scytheclaw, or because it reminds you of Stormblade? *confused*
A little of both. I don't like the idea of beating someone into submission, but what really made me upset was being reminded of Stormblade's condition. After all he's been through! Dx *rubs hand* Ow...

Quote:
Yeah...too bad it didn't do any good, right? And unfortunately, the plot requires Justin's arms. XD

Snowcrystal: Uh...weird.

Yeah, Nightcloud needed another chance at a happy life! Too bad Stormblade doesn't have much luck...
Yeah. Wait! You have author powers, you can just restore his arms and make him forget after I saw them off! Please?! XDDD (Which reminds me, didn't have a dream/picture/random idea of Snowcrystal killing a plushie Justin or something like that? Or was that my twisted idea?)

^^ That's just so cute. *Guard uses hug attack on Snowcrystal* For her, white is normal, so 'normal' feels weird. xD I guess that would be like me getting in a fancy social situation, I would just be like, "This is weird... *hides in corner*"

I think someone's trying to make up for Stormblade by being nice to others...? XD Whether or not that is your intention, it's making me feel better that at least most are okay. ^^

Quote:
Yep! Now you know the whole story!

Thanks! I'm glad I could finally reveal what happened to Stormblade and why Silverbreeze knew him and all that leader stuff. Yeah... D:
Yeah, and what a good bad story! (Guard used oxymoron attack on Scy! It might be effective! *announcer disappears*)

Yeah, it was really interesting the way Silverbreeze found him, and how she reacted to everything. She doesn't even seem to me like a really bad pokemon, (other than maybe a little tiny bit) just more of a 'in the wrong place at the wrong time' kind of...

Quote:
Yes, I purposely gave him a vicious name and then made him really nice. XD
You just made me think of how Sasha's scyther name is supposed to be semi-insult-ish and she's weaker/smaller than most, but later on, she's stronger (but still smaller) than most. So she'll be having a 'weak' name while being strong! XD *realizes spoiling stuffs* Hm, maybe shouldn't have said that... *posts before he can change his mind*

Quote:
Thanks! I'm glad it worked! I had a lot of trouble with it. DX I think you could; that sort of thing just takes practice and well, it's still hard for me!

XD Yeah, me too...
Lolwut? Random dot? *frowns*

Yeah, it 'takes practice' which means I can't, not yet. XD *twisting your words back at you*

*forgot what was gonna say, gets mad about it, and remembers that that was what we were saying right there* XD

Quote:
And yep, I have Chapter 52 and half of 53 written, and I'll still be working on it when I get inspiration, but I'm stuck on a part of 52 that I just can't get right. It's a big spoiler, though...
Well, I wouldn't even hint at knowing what happens until after it's posted if you let me see, and I've noticed with things I've read that even if I'm told the whole story, I can ignore that and enjoy the twists and turns anyhow. So, maybe you could tell me? *waits for/wants a third PM conversation to start*

Quote:
*has no idea what you're talking about*
I'm fairly certain it was you and Char (or wait, was it Starr? Dx) talking about Snowcrystal's fur being dyed, you both said 'hair' instead of 'fur' which annoyed the grammar natzi section of my brain, so it came out and said that.

Quote:
I might be able to tell you a bit about it, though it will be a big spoiler. o: Hopefully I can find a way to get un-stuck on this chapter...
Well, you'll find a way, I just hope I can be of assistance in making you get unstuck. ^^ *starts begging, groveling at your feet/talons* I'll let you kill me until the chapter's posted so I don't spoil it!? (*laughs at that idea*)
Old 03-20-2011, 11:12 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
And I'm inifintely cursed, it seems... (Well, not really, if you'll go look at ur PM-box..thing. I think I'm doing a quite a bit better than before. ^^)

*waits patiently (for once) for the image to come out*
Awesome!

I'll see when I can draw it! I've been having an art block lately. >.<

Quote:
Yeah, you need to find a way to put in something nice for Stormblade, like someone who's able to visit him and talk to him or something. Maybe like tell stories or whatever. Although I don't know if that would be such a good idea, because in pain + something like that can = bad... ):

Yeah, I think so to. Growth of a character. *nods*
I bet Snowcrystal would do that...if she could.. D: I don't know, I think Stormblade would definitely appreciate it.
Quote:
XD *imagining that again, only this time with the nurse/receptionist/whatever chasing them out with a broom* 0o That was weird...

Yeah, I think so. Which reminds me, I want to have something where Sasha's scyther half is like what at something, and Sasha's like, oh, it's this. Or something... >.< *no clue exactly what to do...and that rhymed! XP*

xD Yeah... *was about to ask a stupid question* Oh, nevermind...and besides, it'd be a spoiler, so I won't ask.
That would be very amusing. XD

I'm surprised that I actually know what you mean. XD Make sure to write down the ideas you have!

Quote:
*somehow let master slip from his mind* Maybe I was just thinking about the pokemon at the moment, but yeah, Master way more evil, and you could argue that Volco might've been different if he hadn't been twisted by Master...

I know! I hate that! But somehow, I just knew you wouldn't let him realize that it's all one big lie...

Yeah... u.u
Yep, on the evilness scale of the characters in this story, I think Master would be at the top. More so than Cyclone, even, because at least Cyclone thinks he's doing something good (even if his methods are horrible). Volco would probably have been very different, yep.

Justin's just stubborn like that. >.<

Quote:
Yeah, she really had no choice in the matter, so it couldn't be her fault! D:
No, and she had no idea what her adventure would lead to, especially with the Forbidden Attacks.

Quote:
A little of both. I don't like the idea of beating someone into submission, but what really made me upset was being reminded of Stormblade's condition. After all he's been through! Dx *rubs hand* Ow...

Yeah. Wait! You have author powers, you can just restore his arms and make him forget after I saw them off! Please?! XDDD (Which reminds me, didn't have a dream/picture/random idea of Snowcrystal killing a plushie Justin or something like that? Or was that my twisted idea?)
Oh, I see. Yeah, Stormblade's been through a LOT. And even Scytheclaw doesn't deserve to get beaten up...more than he already did, anyway.

Well, do you really want Justin to be MORE scared of scythers and unwilling to listen? (I don't remember. XD)

Quote:
^^ That's just so cute. *Guard uses hug attack on Snowcrystal* For her, white is normal, so 'normal' feels weird. xD I guess that would be like me getting in a fancy social situation, I would just be like, "This is weird... *hides in corner*"

I think someone's trying to make up for Stormblade by being nice to others...? XD Whether or not that is your intention, it's making me feel better that at least most are okay. ^^
XD Yeah, and to her, orange growlithes are the odd colored ones. And she doesn't like attention from strangers, either.

Well, more like trying to 'make up' to some characters in general, for what happened to them. Stormblade definitely needs some friends around him, but that's kind of unlikely, considering where he was now.

Quote:
Yeah, and what a good bad story! (Guard used oxymoron attack on Scy! It might be effective! *announcer disappears*)

Yeah, it was really interesting the way Silverbreeze found him, and how she reacted to everything. She doesn't even seem to me like a really bad pokemon, (other than maybe a little tiny bit) just more of a 'in the wrong place at the wrong time' kind of...
*not effective, as Scy understands*

Nah, Silverbreeze isn't bad. She's sort of in the 'gray area' (not really a good or bad character), but she doesn't like cruelty, and simply is joining up with Cyclone because she believes he is right, considering what happened to her old forest.

Quote:
You just made me think of how Sasha's scyther name is supposed to be semi-insult-ish and she's weaker/smaller than most, but later on, she's stronger (but still smaller) than most. So she'll be having a 'weak' name while being strong! XD *realizes spoiling stuffs* Hm, maybe shouldn't have said that... *posts before he can change his mind*
Yeah, I love names like that!

Quote:
Yeah, it 'takes practice' which means I can't, not yet. XD *twisting your words back at you*

*forgot what was gonna say, gets mad about it, and remembers that that was what we were saying right there* XD
Well, I can't do a lot of things now either...but I want to at least start working toward getting there!

Stupid forgetfulness. DX

Quote:
Well, I wouldn't even hint at knowing what happens until after it's posted if you let me see, and I've noticed with things I've read that even if I'm told the whole story, I can ignore that and enjoy the twists and turns anyhow. So, maybe you could tell me? *waits for/wants a third PM conversation to start*
Oh, okay. o: It'll be a bit hard to explain, though. But I might try and do it (just not...now, when I'm...almost falling asleep. x_x)

Quote:
I'm fairly certain it was you and Char (or wait, was it Starr? Dx) talking about Snowcrystal's fur being dyed, you both said 'hair' instead of 'fur' which annoyed the grammar natzi section of my brain, so it came out and said that.

Well, you'll find a way, I just hope I can be of assistance in making you get unstuck. ^^ *starts begging, groveling at your feet/talons* I'll let you kill me until the chapter's posted so I don't spoil it!? (*laughs at that idea*)
Uh....*has no recollection of that*

Yeah, I'm sure I will! I just have to work things out first. Hopefully soon I'll get past this dumb problem!

-My Links-
Old 03-22-2011, 12:24 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Quote:
Awesome!

I'll see when I can draw it! I've been having an art block lately. >.<
*pretends like you were responding to the bit before the parenthesis* D:

Wouldn't that be artist's block then? And wow, that sucks, I have it all the time! ^-^ Which really sucks...

Quote:
I bet Snowcrystal would do that...if she could.. D: I don't know, I think Stormblade would definitely appreciate it.

That would be very amusing. XD

I'm surprised that I actually know what you mean. XD Make sure to write down the ideas you have!
Yeah, too bad she can't... (And I'm still doing that stupid ",QUOTE]" thing! DX)

Yes, it would. Which makes me think of some odd ideas I had with Sasha, since she appears to be just any other pokemon, there will be some part where someone's like, "Oh, your pokemon..." and Sasha's like, "I'm not their pokemon!"

... Yeah, I do need to practise writing down ideas. *disappears for a few minutes to write some down* Yuck, I'm so not used to writing down ideas that I have to force myself to. >.<

Quote:
Yep, on the evilness scale of the characters in this story, I think Master would be at the top. More so than Cyclone, even, because at least Cyclone thinks he's doing something good (even if his methods are horrible). Volco would probably have been very different, yep.

Justin's just stubborn like that. >.<
Yeah, I kinda almost a little bit feel sorry for Cyclone, I mean, what he had to go through...but still, what he's doing is just wrong, no matter how you look at it. And wow, the song I'm listening to right now...makes me want to dance! (Even though I'm a clutz...did I spell that right? 0o)

I hate how stubborn Justin is, but oh well, everyone has flaws, some people just have WORSE ONES! *punches nearest something (too lazy to come up with object to punch XD)*

Quote:
No, and she had no idea what her adventure would lead to, especially with the Forbidden Attacks.

Oh, I see. Yeah, Stormblade's been through a LOT. And even Scytheclaw doesn't deserve to get beaten up...more than he already did, anyway.

Well, do you really want Justin to be MORE scared of scythers and unwilling to listen? (I don't remember. XD)
Yeah, and again, I really like how it seemed like it was just gonna be find Articuno, and then all that happens. Wow.

Yeah, Scytheclaw really isn't all that bad, just doesn't need to be a leader. xD "...more than he already did, anyway." XDDD

Oh yeah, I suppose you're right, *author powers back to normal* LET ME AT 'EM! DX

Quote:
XD Yeah, and to her, orange growlithes are the odd colored ones. And she doesn't like attention from strangers, either.

Well, more like trying to 'make up' to some characters in general, for what happened to them. Stormblade definitely needs some friends around him, but that's kind of unlikely, considering where he was now.
Yeah, it's like the idea that if we ever encounter aliens, with how weird they can be, image what they'd think us?! Ew, pink squishy things are swarming all over these areas! *steps on us* Ant analogy!

Yeah, I know what you mean, bad things happened to good people pokemon. And yes, find a way to get moral support to Stormblade!

Quote:
*not effective, as Scy understands*

Nah, Silverbreeze isn't bad. She's sort of in the 'gray area' (not really a good or bad character), but she doesn't like cruelty, and simply is joining up with Cyclone because she believes he is right, considering what happened to her old forest.
Darn it! *uses reference joke attack* Better not understand that one...

^^ Yay! *guessed it right* And yeah, what happens to you determines a lot about who you are...

Quote:
Yeah, I love names like that!

Well, I can't do a lot of things now either...but I want to at least start working toward getting there!

Stupid forgetfulness. DX
XD They're fun! Especially because they momentarily confuse the readers (Like Bloodscythe must've done something evil. *keeps reading* Oh, wow, he's not...) and then...yeah... *stupid words not coming out right*

Yes! I hate it! Which is why I need to write down ideas (thanks for reminding me!).

Quote:
Oh, okay. o: It'll be a bit hard to explain, though. But I might try and do it (just not...now, when I'm...almost falling asleep. x_x)
Okay, when you wake up then. xD Well, if you feel up to it, let me know.

Quote:
Uh....*has no recollection of that*

Yeah, I'm sure I will! I just have to work things out first. Hopefully soon I'll get past this dumb problem!
*what? xD no, I actually remember*

Well good luck, I'm sure we'll all like it! (Random suggestion, go read through the comments of us all liking the chapters you didn't feel so good about. And stuffs like that for inspiration! And of course, take your time. *didn't ever think of that until just now with how slowly I'm writing right now*)

Last edited by Guard13007; 03-22-2011 at 01:12 AM.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:34 PM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
Wouldn't that be artist's block then? And wow, that sucks, I have it all the time! ^-^ Which really sucks...
Yep, pretty much. DX

Quote:
Yeah, too bad she can't... (And I'm still doing that stupid ",QUOTE]" thing! DX)

Yes, it would. Which makes me think of some odd ideas I had with Sasha, since she appears to be just any other pokemon, there will be some part where someone's like, "Oh, your pokemon..." and Sasha's like, "I'm not their pokemon!"

... Yeah, I do need to practise writing down ideas. *disappears for a few minutes to write some down* Yuck, I'm so not used to writing down ideas that I have to force myself to. >.<
Yeah, it's not exactly easy for her to sneak into the center, and she isn't Damian's pokemon (and Katie doesn't like the idea of risking sneaking her in).

XD I bet that would make for some amusing situations!

Well, if you do it a lot, you eventually won't have to force yourself. ^^

Quote:
Yeah, I kinda almost a little bit feel sorry for Cyclone, I mean, what he had to go through...but still, what he's doing is just wrong, no matter how you look at it. And wow, the song I'm listening to right now...makes me want to dance! (Even though I'm a clutz...did I spell that right? 0o)

I hate how stubborn Justin is, but oh well, everyone has flaws, some people just have WORSE ONES! *punches nearest something (too lazy to come up with object to punch XD)*
Yeah, I feel sorry for what happened to him in the past, but nothing can justify some of the things he's done, and the things he's trying to do. (What song? XD)

Yeah, I know what you mean about that. XD Justin's veerrrry stubborn. And so is Scytheclaw, for that matter. XD

Quote:
Yeah, and again, I really like how it seemed like it was just gonna be find Articuno, and then all that happens. Wow.

Yeah, Scytheclaw really isn't all that bad, just doesn't need to be a leader. xD "...more than he already did, anyway." XDDD

Oh yeah, I suppose you're right, *author powers back to normal* LET ME AT 'EM! DX
Thanks! I like my stories to be surprising, so it makes me glad that they were!

Haha, yeah, he REALLY does not need to be a leader! He's definitely not as bad as he was when he was in charge; now he mainly just wants to be left alone, which does NOT make Snowcrystal and the group being there easy for him.

Justin: O.o

Spark: NOOOOOOO! D:

Quote:
Yeah, it's like the idea that if we ever encounter aliens, with how weird they can be, image what they'd think us?! Ew, pink squishy things are swarming all over these areas! *steps on us* Ant analogy!

Yeah, I know what you mean, bad things happened to good people pokemon. And yes, find a way to get moral support to Stormblade!
Yeah. XD I bet Snowcrystal's pack would have all found orange growlithe very strange.

Yep, pretty much. D= We shall see...

Quote:
Darn it! *uses reference joke attack* Better not understand that one...

^^ Yay! *guessed it right* And yeah, what happens to you determines a lot about who you are...
But...there is nothing to understand. o:

Yeah, and how you react to it.

Quote:
XD They're fun! Especially because they momentarily confuse the readers (Like Bloodscythe must've done something evil. *keeps reading* Oh, wow, he's not...) and then...yeah... *stupid words not coming out right*

Yes! I hate it! Which is why I need to write down ideas (thanks for reminding me!).

Okay, when you wake up then. xD Well, if you feel up to it, let me know.
XD Yeah, I think it would be silly to give a vicious name to someone who was evil, unless they named themselves or something. Otherwise, it sounds pretty convenient. XD I loved the idea of a scyther named Bloodscythe being the kind, "let's help everybody!" kind of pokemon. XD

You're welcome! XD

Okay, I'll try and explain it in simple terms (to start) in my reply to the pm!

Quote:
Well good luck, I'm sure we'll all like it! (Random suggestion, go read through the comments of us all liking the chapters you didn't feel so good about. And stuffs like that for inspiration! And of course, take your time. *didn't ever think of that until just now with how slowly I'm writing right now*)
I might try doing that...it might make feel less like I'm going to fail at it. XD I will! I'm not going to rush this one, since it's one of the hardest chapters I've had to write.

-My Links-