Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1321  
Old 07-26-2010, 10:17 AM
Graceful_Suicune's Avatar
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ashley's pants
Posts: 4,886
Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
“Well you’re a freak if you call this fun!” Justin growled.
Ahh, shut up! *slaps Justin with a spoon*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
She tried to shout out to Redclaw, but her voice was drowned out by another roar before Redclaw fired a blast of flame at Alakazam’s barrier.
The alakazam's barrier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Alakazam’s protect faded away, but he did not attack;
T^T Why is she calling him 'Alakazam'? D: She knows his name!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Justin, looked up at the two approaching pokémon, giving Blazefang an uneasy glance she saw him give Wildflame right after.
Get rid of the comma after 'Justin'. Also, by saying 'she' right there, it looks like you're calling Blazefang a female. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Standing up and putting one hand on Spark’s head, he glanced at the trainer who had brought Snowcrystal here, to Snowcrystal’s relief, he didn’t start yelling at the trainer about catching her again.
The comma after 'here' should be a period, and 'to' should have a capital 't'. Else, put an 'and' before 'to'. o: Also, instead of 'here', maybe 'with him' would work better?

NEXT POST! 8D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
“Look,” Damian told Snowcrystal. “Can you tell Alakazam…everything?
I'm just a bit confused at how he keeps calling him 'Alakazam' and then 'Arien' in other places. Dx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
I can try to explain to them…maybe they could help.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
“The poacher is far away…we can afford to talk a while…but afterwards, we must head to the city…you can’t wander around here without a pokémon who knows fly.”
With sentences like these, it's best that after the ... (if it's a new sentence you're starting), you should put a capital letter and a space. Because if it's lowercase and still connected to the ... then it looks like the same sentence...when it's not. x)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
She glanced at Justin, who looked away. “Well….” she began.
xD Random dot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Arien must have overheard, because Damian almost immediately replied, “well, the quickest and easiest way would be for me to catch you, and release you when we get there.”
I know you said that people have told you different things when it comes to starting speech in this situation, but remember that it's like starting a sentence without a capital letter. So that needs to be a capital W. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Justin called from beside tropius, looking annoyed that Damian seemed to be taking his time.
the tropius. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
“I don’t know…she whispered. I’ll come with you…but don’t let those humans put me in a building when I haven’t decided yet.”
xDD Apparently she announced to everyone that she whispered!

NEXT POST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
It was obvious that he found it odd, and annoying, that Blazefang was acting so paranoid.
For some odd reason, when I read this last night (which is where I stopped), I had this weird flashback and remembered about four different dreams...and I have no idea why. o.o When I read it now, I don't even remember what those dreams were that I remembered. WEIRD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Redclaw didn’t reply, and neither did anyone else, though she could tell that the others had mixed feelings about Spark remaining with a human. However, no one spoke up.
I think it is Snowcrystal that is supposed to be the 'she', but witht he sentences before this one, it looks like you're calling Redclaw a female. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Beside the absol stood a smaller, orange and yellow pokémon with pointed ears that resembled Spark’s, and a large ruff of fur around his neck. She knew what this species was; it was a flareon.
BBBBBWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! A FLAREON!!!!!!!!!! It's the flareon I asked you to include. xDD He has a cool name. x)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
“Would you rather I just called him scyther?” Katie asked him.
'Scyther' should probably have a capital S because it's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
“Who are these pokémon?” Inferno the flareon said quietly, speaking up again.
That's kinda contradictory. xD He said quietly, but spoke up. xDD I know you didn't mean that he spoke quietly in a loud way, but it just sounds kinda funny. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
“You can’t trust any member of that species.”
YOU STUPID STEREOTYPING JERKFACE!!!!! T^T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
He would have tried to ask the humans at the pokémon hospital to just give up and put the pokémon to sleep if he didn't find the idea of all that suffering to be ironically fitting for that scyther.
*narrows eyes seethingly* Ooh... He does not want to run into me in a dark alley. I mean, he didn't before, but now he REALLY doesn't...

None for the forth post! 8D

Wow, that was a great chapter! 8D Long, indeed! Although not much happened. xDD I mean, it did, but not a lot of action--which there isn't anything wrong with, but it's surprising how long something can get when you don't expect it to. xD

I was and wasn't surprised about Scytheclaw... On second thought, I actually like him. Sorry to say, but I agree with him and not Snowcrystal. In fact, I think Snowcrystal is a bit selfish for wanting him to heal Stormblade, even though it's not herself she wants to help. I mean, even healing that little wound Damian (xDD win by the way!) had really took its toll, and then when someone he doesn't like comes up and asks him to heal basically a stranger, when she doesn't even consider his pain is pretty arrogant of her. I mean, I know she's trying to do the best she can for Stormblade, which is really loyal and nice of her, but at the same time, she basically doesn't care about Scytheclaw. Besides, like he said, why should he help Stormblade? Aside from the obvious, why is it his responsibility to use his own energy and strength to save someone he barely knows and probably doesn't like? At the same time though, it's really smart that Snow thought of asking him about healing Stormblade...even though it was kinda obvious he wasn't going to do it. And yeah. I didn't think Damian would be able to force Scytheclaw into doing it even if he wanted to. I mean, it was a bit like that with her and Articuno, too. She kinda expected him to just come back, regardless of what he was doing (until she found out why he'd left), and just...solve their problems again! I mean, that's more understandable since she was used to that, and Articuno had been doing that for a long time, but she's a bit idealistic... In the way of how she expects others to just drop what they're doing and help her. o: Which, you know, creates a really strong character, and she's still is great, but I'm saying that if she were standing opposite me, I'd have to tell her that I disagree. xD

AND JUSTIN!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DON'T GET ME STARTED ON HIM!!! You have created a highly despicable character. >.> I hate how he just dismisses all scyther and scizor as bad pokemon! I mean, he didn't know what Scytheclaw had been through with the gang, or why he even began to attack. He didn't know anything, yet he goes on to judge a pokemon just because of his misfortunes. You know what? I hope he gets caught out without his trainer's license and is arrested. I WOULD LAUGH AT HIM. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?!?!? I also really really want Spark to tell Justin through Arien and Damian that Stormblade is innocent so that he stops being an arrogant jerk and learns some respect for awesome pokemon species! T^T

You know what? I think Wildflame is my favourite character. xD Along with Thunder. I love that she taunted Scytheclaw, and her general attitude is cool! I like that she's a bit of a badass (excuse the language! :o) but she has a certain level of maturity. I also like how she was supportive towards Rosie when she didn't wanna hop into the poke ball, and just the whole mystery of her coming into the picture with a fake alibi and having to lie through her teeth for her pack... I think it's funny every time somebody mentions how she's been kicked out of her pack, she kinda just goes "Haha, yeah, haha..." *looks away with round and nervous eyes* xDD I also love houndoom, and FIRE TYPES!!! 8D And yeah. She's a pretty cool one. x)

Damian! Now, there's a good trainer! xD I don't have much of an opinion of Katie, since she's kinda neutral and isn't a total butt pie (UNLIKE SOMEONE), and I think she's a pretty good person. So yeah, Damian. 8D I like that he treats his pokemon really well, and cares about everyone, and especially how he understands the wild pokemon and trusts them. He is also willing to help when he probably has to go out of his way to do so, which is really nice! 8D I like how he gets nervous when things don't go his way, and he seems like an overall great character! 8D If he leaves within the next few chapters, I really hope he comes back soon. xD So much for the Damian stereotype. xDD

Anyway, I think that's about all I wanted to say. xD Sorry I took so long to review! Dx But I loved the chapter, and I'm excited to see what the library - for the second time - will offer for the gang.

~GS.
__________________
Everyone who's still stuck here, Pe2k is Dead. It's sad, but it happened. Instead, we moved to...

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Reply With Quote
  #1322  
Old 07-27-2010, 03:01 AM
Scytherwolf's Avatar
Scytherwolf Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding from metal coats...
Posts: 6,989
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Ahh, shut up! *slaps Justin with a spoon*
Seriously! Exploring is totally fun!

Quote:
T^T Why is she calling him 'Alakazam'? D: She knows his name!
Quote:
I'm just a bit confused at how he keeps calling him 'Alakazam' and then 'Arien' in other places. Dx
Aww craaaaaaaaaapppp... You see, when I wrote this, he didn't have a name yet, so I just put "Alakazam" everywhere. I thought I fixed them all when I posted, realized from the file on my computer I didn't, then went and edited ALL OF THE PLACES I PUT THIS (except DA since I can't EDIT text DX) and...I guess I still missed a bunch. I just have to say I HATE THINKING UP NAMES. DXXXXXX

Quote:
I know you said that people have told you different things when it comes to starting speech in this situation, but remember that it's like starting a sentence without a capital letter. So that needs to be a capital W. ^^
Someday...I will get it right! *determined look*

Quote:
For some odd reason, when I read this last night (which is where I stopped), I had this weird flashback and remembered about four different dreams...and I have no idea why. o.o When I read it now, I don't even remember what those dreams were that I remembered. WEIRD!
O: Path of Destiny reminded you of dreams? *GAPS*
Quote:

BBBBBWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! A FLAREON!!!!!!!!!! It's the flareon I asked you to include. xDD He has a cool name. x)
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAY! =D

Quote:
That's kinda contradictory. xD He said quietly, but spoke up. xDD I know you didn't mean that he spoke quietly in a loud way, but it just sounds kinda funny. xD
Oh...well this chapter has a ton of writing fail, it seems. xD


Quote:
YOU STUPID STEREOTYPING JERKFACE!!!!! T^T
BIGLY STUPID! XD


Quote:
*narrows eyes seethingly* Ooh... He does not want to run into me in a dark alley. I mean, he didn't before, but now he REALLY doesn't...
I'm sure he doesn't! Not that he knows who you are, but still. XD I wonder what you'd say to him if you met him. XD

Quote:
None for the forth post! 8D
Hooray! *celebrates*

Quote:
Wow, that was a great chapter! 8D Long, indeed! Although not much happened. xDD I mean, it did, but not a lot of action--which there isn't anything wrong with, but it's surprising how long something can get when you don't expect it to. xD
Well, believe me, I did NOT want this to end up so long. I cut some of it, but still...sheesh...I wish there was a way to make it shorter!

Quote:
I was and wasn't surprised about Scytheclaw... On second thought, I actually like him. Sorry to say, but I agree with him and not Snowcrystal. In fact, I think Snowcrystal is a bit selfish for wanting him to heal Stormblade, even though it's not herself she wants to help. I mean, even healing that little wound Damian (xDD win by the way!) had really took its toll, and then when someone he doesn't like comes up and asks him to heal basically a stranger, when she doesn't even consider his pain is pretty arrogant of her. I mean, I know she's trying to do the best she can for Stormblade, which is really loyal and nice of her, but at the same time, she basically doesn't care about Scytheclaw. Besides, like he said, why should he help Stormblade? Aside from the obvious, why is it his responsibility to use his own energy and strength to save someone he barely knows and probably doesn't like? At the same time though, it's really smart that Snow thought of asking him about healing Stormblade...even though it was kinda obvious he wasn't going to do it. And yeah. I didn't think Damian would be able to force Scytheclaw into doing it even if he wanted to. I mean, it was a bit like that with her and Articuno, too. She kinda expected him to just come back, regardless of what he was doing (until she found out why he'd left), and just...solve their problems again! I mean, that's more understandable since she was used to that, and Articuno had been doing that for a long time, but she's a bit idealistic... In the way of how she expects others to just drop what they're doing and help her. o: Which, you know, creates a really strong character, and she's still is great, but I'm saying that if she were standing opposite me, I'd have to tell her that I disagree. xD
Well, the whole Scytheclaw thing was pretty obvious from the last chapter. o: Why do you like Scytheclaw? (I don't think it's weird, I'm just curious.)

I was kind of curious to how people would react to the Scytheclaw incident, whether it would be siding with him or saying he's so mean or whatever. I think you have a point in that expecting people to help her no matter what is one of Snowcrystal's character flaws (along with trusting pokemon too easily XD). Yeah, I wanted Snowcrystal's views to be one-sided, and it's supposed to be obvious she doesn't care about Scytheclaw because he tried to kill Nightshade. Though what she did was selfish...I can see why she did it. She's basically worried sick about Stormblade and when her plan didn't work she kind of freaked out.

Scytheclaw, on the other hand, doesn't like Snowcrystal, Nightshade, Redclaw, or most of the others in the group, but he's pretty neutral toward Stormblade as a person (don't get mad at me; I couldn't put 'pokemon' because that might seem like he was neutral toward the species) and the only reason he wouldn't want to get close to him was that he was a scyther (hey, I wouldn't either if I had been forced to evolve!). And for the healing thing, he just doesn't want to get hurt, of course. So when someone he doesn't like asks him to do something that would involve both of those things, he's of course like, "no >=/". Damian's really the only one who cares about Scytheclaw, but even then, he couldn't make him do it.

Honestly, I'm pretty middle-ground on whose "side" I'm on in that interaction, or I guess the best way to put it would be 'neutral'. I mean, I have no idea how I'd feel if the only one who had a chance at saving a close friend of mine from constant pain and probably death wouldn't do it, especially if I was worried at the time and being totally irrational like Snowcrystal was. But if I was in Scytheclaw's place, I'd probably refuse (but maybe not, I dunno. Scytheclaw has a much different personality than me XD).

Quote:
AND JUSTIN!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DON'T GET ME STARTED ON HIM!!! You have created a highly despicable character. >.> I hate how he just dismisses all scyther and scizor as bad pokemon! I mean, he didn't know what Scytheclaw had been through with the gang, or why he even began to attack. He didn't know anything, yet he goes on to judge a pokemon just because of his misfortunes. You know what? I hope he gets caught out without his trainer's license and is arrested. I WOULD LAUGH AT HIM. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?!?!? I also really really want Spark to tell Justin through Arien and Damian that Stormblade is innocent so that he stops being an arrogant jerk and learns some respect for awesome pokemon species! T^T
Haha, well, I kind of want to get you started, because I love hearing your thoughts about the story and characters. xD Haha, well, that was to be expected, I guess. Yeah, stereotyping.. >.< And in this case, it's worse than that...(species-ism?) Well, if a scyther or scizor (especially scyther) is in any situation, Justin will always blame them. Yep.. ;-; Haha! XD But then again, that would be devastating for Spark... D= Hm...yeah, Spark doesn't like Justin's talk about Stormblade, but at the same time, he probably wouldn't want to confront him about it, since he doesn't like seeing Justin sad or upset. He'd probably do it if he got the chance, though, only problem is that it would be Damian translating, and Justin probably wouldn't believe him, even if Spark tried to show him he was telling the truth somehow.

Quote:
You know what? I think Wildflame is my favourite character. xD Along with Thunder. I love that she taunted Scytheclaw, and her general attitude is cool! I like that she's a bit of a badass (excuse the language! :o) but she has a certain level of maturity. I also like how she was supportive towards Rosie when she didn't wanna hop into the poke ball, and just the whole mystery of her coming into the picture with a fake alibi and having to lie through her teeth for her pack... I think it's funny every time somebody mentions how she's been kicked out of her pack, she kinda just goes "Haha, yeah, haha..." *looks away with round and nervous eyes* xDD I also love houndoom, and FIRE TYPES!!! 8D And yeah. She's a pretty cool one. x)
Really? Cool! Haha, yeah. XD "Certain level of maturity..." My first thought was, "not like Thunder?" XD XDDDDDDDDD I love how you described that! Yeah...no one knows she's lied (except for Blazefang) and now that her pack has joined up with Cyclone, she pretty much has nowhere to go unless she wants to be back under Firedash's rule (which she doesn't). Yay! Me too!

Quote:
Damian! Now, there's a good trainer! xD I don't have much of an opinion of Katie, since she's kinda neutral and isn't a total butt pie (UNLIKE SOMEONE), and I think she's a pretty good person. So yeah, Damian. 8D I like that he treats his pokemon really well, and cares about everyone, and especially how he understands the wild pokemon and trusts them. He is also willing to help when he probably has to go out of his way to do so, which is really nice! 8D I like how he gets nervous when things don't go his way, and he seems like an overall great character! 8D If he leaves within the next few chapters, I really hope he comes back soon. xD So much for the Damian stereotype. xDD
XD Yeah, I think of Katie as a good trainer, especially because she helps out so many injured pokemon, but...not much helpful to the main characters right now. xD Yeah, Damian's a kind of "I love all pokemon! I want to be friends with all of them! Even the 'scary' ones!" kind of person. Yeah, wandering around and seeing sights in the wild while helping wild pokemon is pretty much what he does. He's not much of a battler and early on decided that collecting badges and aspiring to battle in a league wasn't for him. Yeah, I liked writing those parts too! He's always confused when things don't turn out the way he thought, which, ironically, happens a lot. XD And then when someone points it out, he's like, "uhhhhh..." Haha, yes! Now do you see why Damian was the PERFECT name for him? XD I mean, seeing how he loves pokemon regardless of stereotypes and such. XDDD Actually, Damian is my favorite human character, in any story. I've never been really excited to write a human character (well, one of my characters anyway, I'm not counting ChalkZone!) until I thought of him.

Quote:
Anyway, I think that's about all I wanted to say. xD Sorry I took so long to review! Dx But I loved the chapter, and I'm excited to see what the library - for the second time - will offer for the gang.

~GS.
That's okay. XD I was pretty busy yesterday when I got here so I didn't mind! I'm glad you liked it! Next chapter will be fun. xD Though there won't be much (if any) action in that one, unfortunately. Some interesting stuff will be happening soon, though.

You know, about Scytheclaw, I think it's really ironic that Nightshade would be the one who would be nice to him (probably Stormblade would too), and he's the one Scytheclaw hates the most. o.o (Random, but just thought of that).

Also, I am typing this from the attic! Surrounded by random weird attic stuff!
__________________

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-

Last edited by Scytherwolf; 07-27-2010 at 03:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1323  
Old 07-27-2010, 05:39 PM
Golden_Ray's Avatar
Golden_Ray Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 215
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Now that was long! I've come to realize that, the less action a chapter has, the longer it turns out. o_O Which is good I suppose. I don't know why I think it's good but it is. Yeah...

It looks like things have taken a turn for the better at last. The interactions between the humans and the pokemon were interesting and I was pleasantly surprised when Justin was so eager to help them. He did something good for once.

And yay for Damian helping them! He kind of reminds me of pokemon rangers, you know. I guess it must be because of his respect towards pokemon and how much he likes exploring.

Lastly, I can't wait to see whether they'll find something useful in that library or not. More information about the Forbidden Attacks is always welcome!

*eats popcorn while waiting for the next chapter*
__________________
~The Representative of Hope~
Reply With Quote
  #1324  
Old 07-28-2010, 08:22 AM
Scytherwolf's Avatar
Scytherwolf Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding from metal coats...
Posts: 6,989
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden_Ray View Post
Now that was long! I've come to realize that, the less action a chapter has, the longer it turns out. o_O Which is good I suppose. I don't know why I think it's good but it is. Yeah...

It looks like things have taken a turn for the better at last. The interactions between the humans and the pokemon were interesting and I was pleasantly surprised when Justin was so eager to help them. He did something good for once.

And yay for Damian helping them! He kind of reminds me of pokemon rangers, you know. I guess it must be because of his respect towards pokemon and how much he likes exploring.

Lastly, I can't wait to see whether they'll find something useful in that library or not. More information about the Forbidden Attacks is always welcome!

*eats popcorn while waiting for the next chapter*
Yeah, I'm horrible at predicting how long chapters will be. x_x

Yep, they are! I was wondering if anyone would say that! Yeah, Justin finally did something helpful!

Yeah, I guess that makes sense! I mean, I don't know much about pokemon rangers but from what I do know, he does sort of remind me of one.

They'll be in the library in the next chapter, so you'll see!
__________________

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Reply With Quote
  #1325  
Old 07-28-2010, 10:40 PM
UberRaichu's Avatar
UberRaichu Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 44
Send a message via MSN to UberRaichu
Cool Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Oh my, long chapter is long! Whoa, so much stuff happened there, my mind is STILL reeling with shock. I'm surprised that Justin is the one who believed them and Katie was the skeptic. I thought that it would've been just the other way around. When I read that Arien had a psychic link with Damian, I instantly thought that Stormblade could tell Justin what really happened that night that Stormblade tried to save the little girl but was accused of killing her instead and got his trainers license revoked.
__________________

Hatches @38
Scizor @143
Mastered @323

Sorry, I'm boring, no more sig for you yet.
Reply With Quote
  #1326  
Old 07-29-2010, 12:21 AM
Scytherwolf's Avatar
Scytherwolf Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding from metal coats...
Posts: 6,989
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberRaichu View Post
Oh my, long chapter is long! Whoa, so much stuff happened there, my mind is STILL reeling with shock. I'm surprised that Justin is the one who believed them and Katie was the skeptic. I thought that it would've been just the other way around. When I read that Arien had a psychic link with Damian, I instantly thought that Stormblade could tell Justin what really happened that night that Stormblade tried to save the little girl but was accused of killing her instead and got his trainers license revoked.
Yes, very long. xD The next one won't be so long even if I have to cut it in half! Yeah, I thought people might be surprised at Justin being so eager to help. He's just happy he'll be able to DO something for once instead of just following Katie around. That would definitely be better for both Justin and Stormblade, but unfortunately Stormblade's somewhere in the city, and Justin won't go near him. D:
__________________

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Reply With Quote
  #1327  
Old 07-29-2010, 05:07 AM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Oh, I loved this chapter too! ^^ *bursts with excitement* I'm so glad that everyone's been healed up, though, and that Stormblade is getting the care he needs. (if it will help any...) I can't remember... Did they say anything about Rosie's leg?

Anyway, yay for new characters! I still really like Damian (Yay, we know his name; good one too)! We learned a bit more about him, but I still want to know why he's such a loner. Why would he prefer roaming the wilderness, I wonder? Must have a good back story! :D For some reason... he reminds me of Red. xDDDDDD

Wow, I was like UberRaichu. I thought that Justin would be the one who wouldn't trust him, but... Hmm... Speaking of Justin... Why must you make him so conflicting? Oh, gosh, he's like a Zuko! (Airbender fans will know what I'm talking about) There are times when we feel bad for him and all, but then he does stupid stuff! I'm so conflicted. I don't know whether or not to hate him... But... I can't help but feel happy that he's reunited with Spark. At that little reunion, Justin actually seemed like a good kid. But then, stuff happens and well, yeah.

Well, this peace ain't gonna last long. What's Scy gonna throw at us next? Cyclone? Mad Master? Oh, gosh, can't wait! :D You're so talented, Scy! ^^
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #1328  
Old 07-29-2010, 09:04 AM
Scytherwolf's Avatar
Scytherwolf Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding from metal coats...
Posts: 6,989
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Oh, I loved this chapter too! ^^ *bursts with excitement* I'm so glad that everyone's been healed up, though, and that Stormblade is getting the care he needs. (if it will help any...) I can't remember... Did they say anything about Rosie's leg?
Thank you! Well, started to heal up, anyway. xD And no, Rosie hasn't gotten any help for her leg; she doesn't trust humans enough to let them help her.
Quote:
Anyway, yay for new characters! I still really like Damian (Yay, we know his name; good one too)! We learned a bit more about him, but I still want to know why he's such a loner. Why would he prefer roaming the wilderness, I wonder? Must have a good back story! :D For some reason... he reminds me of Red. xDDDDDD
I'm glad you like him! I like his name too. XD Well, you might not learn more about that for a little while. More will be revealed later. He does? o: *doesn't know much about Red XD*
Quote:
Wow, I was like UberRaichu. I thought that Justin would be the one who wouldn't trust him, but... Hmm... Speaking of Justin... Why must you make him so conflicting? Oh, gosh, he's like a Zuko! (Airbender fans will know what I'm talking about) There are times when we feel bad for him and all, but then he does stupid stuff! I'm so conflicted. I don't know whether or not to hate him... But... I can't help but feel happy that he's reunited with Spark. At that little reunion, Justin actually seemed like a good kid. But then, stuff happens and well, yeah.
Zuko? xD I can't really see any similarities between Justin and Zuko (unless you just mean the conflicting thing XD) but I think I know what you mean. Justin does have a good side to him, but unfortunately, he doesn't show it much, and still hates all scyther and scizor. x_x He's not all bad, though.

Quote:
Well, this peace ain't gonna last long. What's Scy gonna throw at us next? Cyclone? Mad Master? Oh, gosh, can't wait! :D You're so talented, Scy! ^^
Nope, it will not. Not forever. However, the next few chapters aren't likely to have much danger, as they will be more about the characters' quest for learning. But the others get to meet Stormblade again in the next chapter. :D
__________________

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Reply With Quote
  #1329  
Old 07-31-2010, 04:58 AM
Grassy_Aggron's Avatar
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I...I don't know! WHERE DO I LIVE?!
Posts: 8,809
Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

I'm sure they'll find a way to heal Stormblade. It will just take time...


And, I don't blame Scytheclaw. I wouldn't want to heal someone if it caused me agony. Sadly, many characters aren't that willing :/
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1330  
Old 07-31-2010, 12:18 PM
Graceful_Suicune's Avatar
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ashley's pants
Posts: 4,886
Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden_Ray View Post
I don't know why I think it's good but it is. Yeah...
You don't know? Well, long chapters are awesome, that's why. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberRaichu View Post
When I read that Arien had a psychic link with Damian, I instantly thought that Stormblade could tell Justin what really happened that night that Stormblade tried to save the little girl but was accused of killing her instead and got his trainers license revoked.
Same! Except, I thought more that Spark could tell him, because he wouldn't go near Stormblade, let alone believe him. o:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Seriously! Exploring is totally fun!

Aww craaaaaaaaaapppp... You see, when I wrote this, he didn't have a name yet, so I just put "Alakazam" everywhere. I thought I fixed them all when I posted, realized from the file on my computer I didn't, then went and edited ALL OF THE PLACES I PUT THIS (except DA since I can't EDIT text DX) and...I guess I still missed a bunch. I just have to say I HATE THINKING UP NAMES. DXXXXXX

Someday...I will get it right! *determined look*

O: Path of Destiny reminded you of dreams? *GAPS*

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAY! =D

Oh...well this chapter has a ton of writing fail, it seems. xD

BIGLY STUPID! XD

I'm sure he doesn't! Not that he knows who you are, but still. XD I wonder what you'd say to him if you met him. XD

Hooray! *celebrates*

Well, believe me, I did NOT want this to end up so long. I cut some of it, but still...sheesh...I wish there was a way to make it shorter!
xDD Exploring now, are we? x)

xDDDDDDDDDDD Well that's understandable! 8D I was glad it was that...a mistake, I mean. x) IT'S OKAY. THAT'S WHY I'M HERE. xDD And to bigly love your story, of course. x) xDD See, on the other hand, I love to make up names. xDD And sometimes I don't have to think about them; names just form in my mouth and slip off my tongue. ...It's a weird image when you think about it, but... *opens mouth and the letters "D U S T Y" fall off tongue*

xDD I'M SURE YOU WILL. >:3 You've gotten over your 'loose'ing, so I'm sure you'll be able to perfect this too! And it's confusing when you're told more than one way how to do it. I reckon it's best to decide yourself what looks/sounds better. And...THAT'S MY WAY. C:< xDDD

YES IT DOES. But even now when I read it...I have no idea why I thought up those dreams, or what those dreams were... It's so weird! It was the keywords "Blazefang" and "paranoid" put together just triggered all these images...which helped me recall over dreams. +_+ IT WAS WEIRD, MAN, WEIRD!!

xDD I love how there's that gap in your YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! xDD Silly Pe2k!

xDDD YOU'RE TOO INFLUENCED BY MY STORY AND ALL ITS MISTAKES!!! *GAPS*

Well, he doesn't have to know who I am to meet me "by accident" in a dark alley... >:3 I mean, no! I'm not connected to anybody shifty...who can organise this even though Justin's kinda in your story... *shifts eyes* And I think you'd have a pretty good idea of what I'd say to him! [/colour]

Dusty: Well, you know... My experience with a scyther was pretty shoddy as well.

[colour="DarkOrange"]DON'T YOU SIDE WITH JUSTIN OR I'LL LOCK YOU IN A CLOSET WITH IRONFANG...IF I CAN GET A HOLD OF HIM SOMEHOW.

What, really? o: But why didn't you want it to be long? It was great as long! xD I wasn't saying it was a bad thing, I was saying how surprising a chapter can be length-wise when you didn't expect it to be long in the first place. xD WHY DID YOU CUT SOME OUT. THAT WAS AN EXTRA 5 MINUTES I COULD HAVE SPENT SOAKING UP THE AWESOMENESS OF UNREAD TPoD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Well, the whole Scytheclaw thing was pretty obvious from the last chapter. o: Why do you like Scytheclaw? (I don't think it's weird, I'm just curious.)

I was kind of curious to how people would react to the Scytheclaw incident, whether it would be siding with him or saying he's so mean or whatever. I think you have a point in that expecting people to help her no matter what is one of Snowcrystal's character flaws (along with trusting pokemon too easily XD). Yeah, I wanted Snowcrystal's views to be one-sided, and it's supposed to be obvious she doesn't care about Scytheclaw because he tried to kill Nightshade. Though what she did was selfish...I can see why she did it. She's basically worried sick about Stormblade and when her plan didn't work she kind of freaked out.
Yeah... Well, I dunno. I didn't like him at all back at the canyon pokemon's clan, but for some reason now I don't think he's that bad. I think it's that he didn't tell Cyclone's minion that he'd seen Blazefang, and that I feel sorry for him because he was forced to evolve. And he's just a little mixed up... xD And yeah. I think that's why, but for some reason when I see him I don't wanna lunge at his throat...unlike when I see Justin. >.> For for some random reason, when I see Scytheclaw, I feel like he's somehow responsible for Moonlight's death. You know...I think I'll have to read over some of the Scytheclaw chapters to rethink my decision about liking him... Well, I don't like him much, on account of what he did. I mean, he was stupid to un-believe the gang about Cyclone, and it was really dumb that he didn't listen to his own clan's pokemon, and that he fought Nightshade in a pointless battle, but yeah... xD I don't know where I'm going with this. x)

o: Yeah. I think it's not that I like Scytheclaw more than Snowcrystal, because I don't, but it's more that if I liked the characters the same amount, I'd side with Scytheclaw. Except... I don't like them the same, even though I sided with his views... xDD Well, yeah--it's more me siding with his views, not siding with him. xDD If that makes sense. But then again, what you said about how Snow doesn't like him at all and he was a terrible leader and was really horrible and that's why she doesn't care about his pain, well...that's unerstandable, and I didn't really think of it like that. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Scytheclaw, on the other hand, doesn't like Snowcrystal, Nightshade, Redclaw, or most of the others in the group, but he's pretty neutral toward Stormblade as a person (don't get mad at me; I couldn't put 'pokemon' because that might seem like he was neutral toward the species) and the only reason he wouldn't want to get close to him was that he was a scyther (hey, I wouldn't either if I had been forced to evolve!). And for the healing thing, he just doesn't want to get hurt, of course. So when someone he doesn't like asks him to do something that would involve both of those things, he's of course like, "no >=/". Damian's really the only one who cares about Scytheclaw, but even then, he couldn't make him do it.
(xDDDD People, pokemon...) Yeah, and I can see how he wouldn't for that reason. Yeah, exactly! xD They were my thoughts. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Honestly, I'm pretty middle-ground on whose "side" I'm on in that interaction, or I guess the best way to put it would be 'neutral'. I mean, I have no idea how I'd feel if the only one who had a chance at saving a close friend of mine from constant pain and probably death wouldn't do it, especially if I was worried at the time and being totally irrational like Snowcrystal was. But if I was in Scytheclaw's place, I'd probably refuse (but maybe not, I dunno. Scytheclaw has a much different personality than me XD).
Yeah. xD I can see it from both pokemon's points of view--like you said, Snowcrystal's probably on the verge of panic since she knows that there's almost no way to heal Stormblade, and when something hopeful shows up, of course she's gonna try to make the best of it. Yeah. xD I'd refuse too, probably. Well, actually...I dunno. I think I'd want to heal them (in the goodness of my heart xD), but maybe not all of them, since I knew how painful it would be for me. Haha, he does. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Haha, well, I kind of want to get you started, because I love hearing your thoughts about the story and characters. xD Haha, well, that was to be expected, I guess. Yeah, stereotyping.. >.< And in this case, it's worse than that...(species-ism?) Well, if a scyther or scizor (especially scyther) is in any situation, Justin will always blame them. Yep.. ;-; Haha! XD But then again, that would be devastating for Spark... D= Hm...yeah, Spark doesn't like Justin's talk about Stormblade, but at the same time, he probably wouldn't want to confront him about it, since he doesn't like seeing Justin sad or upset. He'd probably do it if he got the chance, though, only problem is that it would be Damian translating, and Justin probably wouldn't believe him, even if Spark tried to show him he was telling the truth somehow.
xDDD Haha, well, okay! When I first heard of Justin, I think it was either when Spark mentioned him or when Stormblade mentioned him, but Stormblade would have said something negative about him because he was mean to him and excluded him from things. I frowned at that, thinking that although it's understandable for someone to be afraid of something, it's pathetic that Justin didn't get to know Stormblade, and that he didn't try to make friends with him and conquer his fear. I think that's what I first thought of him, and then when he badmouthed Stormblade while travelling with Katie, I was like ">:Z SHUT UP ALREADY." And then since he kept blaming the scyther for his anti-training-being, it made me more annoyed. I think it was more that he thought he knew the facts and was going off that, and the fact that he wasn't aware of what actually happened was what made me snarl the most... But then when he was in Stonedust City and threw a brick at Thunder...*evil eyes* oohhh...! Especially since I knew what she had been through, and that she was both terrified of and furious with all of humankind, I was just fuming. Like, Thunder did nothing to him, and yet he tried to throw a brick at her... I sneered when he missed. xD And then when Thunder got to her feet and was ready to make sushi out of him, I was really hoping she would. xD And yeah...I just don't like him. >.> I don't like his attitude, his general personality, his actions; I don't agree with anything he says.....UGH! He's just stupid and annoying and lame and a mean person. T^T
Yeah, but Spark can get over it and learn that his trainer's a butt pie. Dx Yeah, and he wouldn't want Justin to think he was siding with Stormblade over him. o: Yeah, I thought he wouldn't believe him. ANOTHER THING. Sceptical Justin! Always thinking he's so cool and I know he wouldn't believe Spark even though he loves him that much...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Really? Cool! Haha, yeah. XD "Certain level of maturity..." My first thought was, "not like Thunder?" XD XDDDDDDDDD I love how you described that! Yeah...no one knows she's lied (except for Blazefang) and now that her pack has joined up with Cyclone, she pretty much has nowhere to go unless she wants to be back under Firedash's rule (which she doesn't). Yay! Me too!

XD Yeah, I think of Katie as a good trainer, especially because she helps out so many injured pokemon, but...not much helpful to the main characters right now. xD Yeah, Damian's a kind of "I love all pokemon! I want to be friends with all of them! Even the 'scary' ones!" kind of person. Yeah, wandering around and seeing sights in the wild while helping wild pokemon is pretty much what he does. He's not much of a battler and early on decided that collecting badges and aspiring to battle in a league wasn't for him. Yeah, I liked writing those parts too! He's always confused when things don't turn out the way he thought, which, ironically, happens a lot. XD And then when someone points it out, he's like, "uhhhhh..." Haha, yes! Now do you see why Damian was the PERFECT name for him? XD I mean, seeing how he loves pokemon regardless of stereotypes and such. XDDD Actually, Damian is my favorite human character, in any story. I've never been really excited to write a human character (well, one of my characters anyway, I'm not counting ChalkZone!) until I thought of him.
xDD Well, Thunder isn't very mature. xD xDD Thanks! Yeah, exactly. I guess she'd just be really happy to be away from Firedash, pretending to be on a mission that took her far away from her. You know, I wouldn't be surprised if another group of houndour set out to see if they could find Blazefang and his pack... I wonder how Firedash would react if she heard that some of her pack members joined Cyclone without her consent. xD I wonder what she would do if Cyclone came through the mountain! I wonder what Snowcrystal's clan would do... o:

Yeah, same. ^^ Like Stormblade! 8D I love that she caught him...and instead of Snowcrystal, too. xDD And Justin's so mad about it. xDD It makes me laugh! But yeah. That's okay, I suppose, since Damian's doing that for her. x) Yeah, he is! Yeah, I couldn't really see him loving to battle. xD Haha, I bet. xD Yeah. xD Yes, yes I do. xD Oh, really? Well I see how you'd think that. ^^ Hehe, yeah. x)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
That's okay. XD I was pretty busy yesterday when I got here so I didn't mind! I'm glad you liked it! Next chapter will be fun. xD Though there won't be much (if any) action in that one, unfortunately. Some interesting stuff will be happening soon, though.

You know, about Scytheclaw, I think it's really ironic that Nightshade would be the one who would be nice to him (probably Stormblade would too), and he's the one Scytheclaw hates the most. o.o (Random, but just thought of that).

Also, I am typing this from the attic! Surrounded by random weird attic stuff!
o: *GAPS* Well I took ages to reply, so yeah. xDD Sorry! I'm such a slacker. xD Yay! 8D I'm so excited for the next chapter. x) CHAPTER FIFTY. THE BIG FIVE-ZERO. How excitement for you. C: That's fine! There hasn't been much action in my stories for a few chapters. xDD Cool! Other interesting things are still great though. ^^ Like what happened in your two most recent chapters. Besides, xD, in chapter 48 there was a lot of action! With Snowcrystal getting caught and everything. ^^;

Yeah? Haha, probably! (xD I love random thoughts!)

xD THE ATTIC! The most awesomest place ever, right? xD Cool. xD
__________________
Everyone who's still stuck here, Pe2k is Dead. It's sad, but it happened. Instead, we moved to...

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 07-31-2010 at 12:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1331  
Old 07-31-2010, 07:33 PM
Scytherwolf's Avatar
Scytherwolf Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding from metal coats...
Posts: 6,989
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
I'm sure they'll find a way to heal Stormblade. It will just take time...


And, I don't blame Scytheclaw. I wouldn't want to heal someone if it caused me agony. Sadly, many characters aren't that willing :/
Hopefully for him there will be!

Neither would I, though I'd probably try it if I knew it was the only way to save someone's life...but yeah, healing all those Shadowflare wounds...wouldn't be fun. D8

Quote:
Same! Except, I thought more that Spark could tell him, because he wouldn't go near Stormblade, let alone believe him. o:
Yeah, I don't think Justin will be standing around Stormblade with Damian letting him translate for him. XD



Quote:
xDD Exploring now, are we? x)

xDDDDDDDDDDD Well that's understandable! 8D I was glad it was that...a mistake, I mean. x) IT'S OKAY. THAT'S WHY I'M HERE. xDD And to bigly love your story, of course. x) xDD See, on the other hand, I love to make up names. xDD And sometimes I don't have to think about them; names just form in my mouth and slip off my tongue. ...It's a weird image when you think about it, but... *opens mouth and the letters "D U S T Y" fall off tongue*
Quote:

xDD I'M SURE YOU WILL. >:3 You've gotten over your 'loose'ing, so I'm sure you'll be able to perfect this too! And it's confusing when you're told more than one way how to do it. I reckon it's best to decide yourself what looks/sounds better. And...THAT'S MY WAY. C:< xDDD
I EXPLORED THE TIDE POOLS! AND THE LITTLE CAVES!

Yeah, I wouldn't do that on purpose! XD YES IT IS! See, I'd LOVE to make up cool names, but I suck at it. .0. Every once in a while I'll think of a cool name, but it doesn't happen very often. ;-; XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I wish letters could fall off my tongue!

Well, I HOPE I've gotten over it! Yeah, I'm trying to remember everything! XD It is! Great oody noods (new inside joke; I have to tell you, it's SO funny!) it's confusing!

Quote:
YES IT DOES. But even now when I read it...I have no idea why I thought up those dreams, or what those dreams were... It's so weird! It was the keywords "Blazefang" and "paranoid" put together just triggered all these images...which helped me recall over dreams. +_+ IT WAS WEIRD, MAN, WEIRD!!
Haha, that's so weird! Things like that happen to me, though not so much with words, more often with visual things or random thoughts. XD

Quote:
xDD I love how there's that gap in your YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! xDD Silly Pe2k!

xDDD YOU'RE TOO INFLUENCED BY MY STORY AND ALL ITS MISTAKES!!! *GAPS*

Well, he doesn't have to know who I am to meet me "by accident" in a dark alley... >:3 I mean, no! I'm not connected to anybody shifty...who can organise this even though Justin's kinda in your story... *shifts eyes* And I think you'd have a pretty good idea of what I'd say to him!
XDDDDD

NO I WAS INFLUENCED BY THE IDIOT PART OF MY BRAIN.

Haha, I can imagine him stumbling upon you with you leering at him evilly. XDDD Haha, I think I do!

Quote:
Dusty: Well, you know... My experience with a scyther was pretty shoddy as well.

[colour="DarkOrange"]DON'T YOU SIDE WITH JUSTIN OR I'LL LOCK YOU IN A CLOSET WITH IRONFANG...IF I CAN GET A HOLD OF HIM SOMEHOW.
Snowcrystal: Why? He didn't hurt you or anything! And not all scyther are like that!

Wildflame: Well, DUH! She knows who Stormblade is!

XDDDD Good luck with that!

Quote:
What, really? o: But why didn't you want it to be long? It was great as long! xD I wasn't saying it was a bad thing, I was saying how surprising a chapter can be length-wise when you didn't expect it to be long in the first place. xD WHY DID YOU CUT SOME OUT. THAT WAS AN EXTRA 5 MINUTES I COULD HAVE SPENT SOAKING UP THE AWESOMENESS OF UNREAD TPoD.
Well, it's not bad that it was long (I love long!) it's just that it was mostly talking...annoying. DX Well, now that that chapter's out of the way I can move on, and hopefully not cut stuff from the next one! IT WASN'T THAT INTERESTING I ASSURE YOU! XD


Quote:
Yeah... Well, I dunno. I didn't like him at all back at the canyon pokemon's clan, but for some reason now I don't think he's that bad. I think it's that he didn't tell Cyclone's minion that he'd seen Blazefang, and that I feel sorry for him because he was forced to evolve. And he's just a little mixed up... xD And yeah. I think that's why, but for some reason when I see him I don't wanna lunge at his throat...unlike when I see Justin. >.> For for some random reason, when I see Scytheclaw, I feel like he's somehow responsible for Moonlight's death. You know...I think I'll have to read over some of the Scytheclaw chapters to rethink my decision about liking him... Well, I don't like him much, on account of what he did. I mean, he was stupid to un-believe the gang about Cyclone, and it was really dumb that he didn't listen to his own clan's pokemon, and that he fought Nightshade in a pointless battle, but yeah... xD I don't know where I'm going with this. x)
Oh....I think I see what you mean. o: I like him because I also feel sorry for him for being forced to evolve, and all the other stuff that happened to him (that he didn't deserve, anyway) but I also don't like him for what he did to Nightshade and how he was a pretty ruthless leader. I also think I like him more now because right now he's pretty much harmless, no longer a threat to anyone. What's done is done and now he's kind of neutral (or he tries to be, but like what happened with Wildflame, he's not really. Still, he just wants to avoid the others now and not cause trouble. He's not out for revenge, he just wants to live in peace). Oh, really? Okay, tell me what you think when you do read over them! Yeah, I think I understand!

Quote:
o: Yeah. I think it's not that I like Scytheclaw more than Snowcrystal, because I don't, but it's more that if I liked the characters the same amount, I'd side with Scytheclaw. Except... I don't like them the same, even though I sided with his views... xDD Well, yeah--it's more me siding with his views, not siding with him. xDD If that makes sense. But then again, what you said about how Snow doesn't like him at all and he was a terrible leader and was really horrible and that's why she doesn't care about his pain, well...that's unerstandable, and I didn't really think of it like that. xD
Oh, okay, I think I know what you mean. o: Haha, well, honestly, if someone tried to kill a friend of mine I probably wouldn't care about their pain either. XD

Quote:
(xDDDD People, pokemon...) Yeah, and I can see how he wouldn't for that reason. Yeah, exactly! xD They were my thoughts. :3

Yeah. xD I can see it from both pokemon's points of view--like you said, Snowcrystal's probably on the verge of panic since she knows that there's almost no way to heal Stormblade, and when something hopeful shows up, of course she's gonna try to make the best of it. Yeah. xD I'd refuse too, probably. Well, actually...I dunno. I think I'd want to heal them (in the goodness of my heart xD), but maybe not all of them, since I knew how painful it would be for me. Haha, he does. xD
Yeah....I mean, who would want to go to the pokemon you so desperately wish you were (desperately enough that even looking at a picture of one is painful) and heal his wounds while feeling pain yourself? I'm sure there's a lot of people who WOULD do it, but Scytheclaw isn't really the "kind" type. XD

Yeah, that's kind of what I tried to do. I didn't want it to seem like one pokemon was completely right and the other was totally wrong, I mean, well, I don't really think there's a "right" and "wrong" to this issue, just different ways of looking at it, if you know what I mean. XD Though there was a bit...like, Snowcrystal wanting Damian to force Scytheclaw was wrong, and Scytheclaw threatening Snowcrystal was wrong, but eh...I don't actually think I know what I'm saying anymore. DX Yeah, Snowcrystal was just desperately grabbing for the only hope she had, and when it failed, she was understandably upset. I'd be too. o: Yeah, I'd probably try it. XD Or heal as many as I could. Scytheclaw, however, doesn't want to, and it's not like he asked to have the power, so he has no obligation to, yet...he's Stormblade's only real hope. Eh..bad situation.

Quote:
xDDD Haha, well, okay! When I first heard of Justin, I think it was either when Spark mentioned him or when Stormblade mentioned him, but Stormblade would have said something negative about him because he was mean to him and excluded him from things. I frowned at that, thinking that although it's understandable for someone to be afraid of something, it's pathetic that Justin didn't get to know Stormblade, and that he didn't try to make friends with him and conquer his fear. I think that's what I first thought of him, and then when he badmouthed Stormblade while travelling with Katie, I was like ">:Z SHUT UP ALREADY." And then since he kept blaming the scyther for his anti-training-being, it made me more annoyed. I think it was more that he thought he knew the facts and was going off that, and the fact that he wasn't aware of what actually happened was what made me snarl the most... But then when he was in Stonedust City and threw a brick at Thunder...*evil eyes* oohhh...! Especially since I knew what she had been through, and that she was both terrified of and furious with all of humankind, I was just fuming. Like, Thunder did nothing to him, and yet he tried to throw a brick at her... I sneered when he missed. xD And then when Thunder got to her feet and was ready to make sushi out of him, I was really hoping she would. xD And yeah...I just don't like him. >.> I don't like his attitude, his general personality, his actions; I don't agree with anything he says.....UGH! He's just stupid and annoying and lame and a mean person. T^T
Yeah, but Spark can get over it and learn that his trainer's a butt pie. Dx Yeah, and he wouldn't want Justin to think he was siding with Stormblade over him. o: Yeah, I thought he wouldn't believe him. ANOTHER THING. Sceptical Justin! Always thinking he's so cool and I know he wouldn't believe Spark even though he loves him that much...
Yeah, Justin being afraid of scythers wasn't the real problem, it was that he didn't TRY to understand or get to know Stormblade, and made no effort to stop being afraid because scythers were 'scary'. XDDD "Shut up already!" Well, now that Katie has Stormblade, he sure badmouths him a lot (a LOT more than what's shown in the story). I mean, I can understand him being angry for losing his trainer license, but the "I-hate-all-scythers-they-are-evil-heartless-monsters" thing is, well, you know. DX

Yeah, that part...there were a lot of people angry at Justin for that (for good reason xD). Taking anger out on an innocent pokemon was a horrible thing to do. I think I remember him actually hitting Thunder with one of the bricks. That was a horrible thing to do, considering she was just lying there, not doing anything to anyone. Do you remember how that trainer's manectric attacked her to get her away from Justin after that part? I dunno why I just thought of it, but it made me angry to write it, because Thunder didn't do anything to deserve it (but it wasn't the manectric's trainer's fault, of course). I don't blame you; he has a bad attitude. XD Yeah....stereotyping. DX

Well, I don't think Spark would get over it. XD He and Justin are best friends, and Spark doesn't want to acknowledge his flaws. Yeah, exactly. DX Yep, unfortunately, I don't think Justin is ready to listen to anyone about Stormblade, even Spark.

Quote:

xDD Well, Thunder isn't very mature. xD xDD Thanks! Yeah, exactly. I guess she'd just be really happy to be away from Firedash, pretending to be on a mission that took her far away from her. You know, I wouldn't be surprised if another group of houndour set out to see if they could find Blazefang and his pack... I wonder how Firedash would react if she heard that some of her pack members joined Cyclone without her consent. xD I wonder what she would do if Cyclone came through the mountain! I wonder what Snowcrystal's clan would do... o:
That was my point! She isn't! XD Hm...interesting idea! Though I don't think Firedash is of much concern to the characters right now, regardless of what she does. XD Yeah, that's a scary thought. o_o Firedash would probably end up being killed, because I'm sure she'd refuse to serve under someone else, and as for the growlithe clan, they'd probably be forced into joining along with the rest of the houndour.

Quote:
Yeah, same. ^^ Like Stormblade! 8D I love that she caught him...and instead of Snowcrystal, too. xDD And Justin's so mad about it. xDD It makes me laugh! But yeah. That's okay, I suppose, since Damian's doing that for her. x) Yeah, he is! Yeah, I couldn't really see him loving to battle. xD Haha, I bet. xD Yeah. xD Yes, yes I do. xD Oh, really? Well I see how you'd think that. ^^ Hehe, yeah. x)
Yeah, that was good luck for Stormblade! XDDD Yeah, Justin still HATES that she has Stormblade and won't get rid of him. Yeah, that's true! Haha, no. XD His pokemon CAN battle, since they have to know how to defend themselves, but he doesn't like battling much, and only really trains his pokemon so they and he will be safe while they explore. Yep!

Quote:
o: *GAPS* Well I took ages to reply, so yeah. xDD Sorry! I'm such a slacker. xD Yay! 8D I'm so excited for the next chapter. x) CHAPTER FIFTY. THE BIG FIVE-ZERO. How excitement for you. C: That's fine! There hasn't been much action in my stories for a few chapters. xDD Cool! Other interesting things are still great though. ^^ Like what happened in your two most recent chapters. Besides, xD, in chapter 48 there was a lot of action! With Snowcrystal getting caught and everything. ^^;
*BIGLY GAPS* XD It's okay! YES, FIFTY! That's like a milestone...or something...too bad it's not an epic/actiony chapter. XD BIGLY EXCITEMENT! Yeah, true! Plot related stuff! Yup!

Quote:
Yeah? Haha, probably! (xD I love random thoughts!)

xD THE ATTIC! The most awesomest place ever, right? xD Cool. xD
Me too! XD

Noooo, caves are! Or the beach. XD Or both-plus-a-lot-of-other-places. But the attic is awesome!
__________________

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Reply With Quote
  #1332  
Old 08-02-2010, 03:38 AM
Grassy_Aggron's Avatar
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I...I don't know! WHERE DO I LIVE?!
Posts: 8,809
Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

You know Scy, I don't have problems coming up with names.

One of my techniques is to shorten names or change them by adding/removing letters;

Feather ---> Fethr

Luster ---> Lustr

Sky ---> Skye

Or I use a name that fits the character...Leo the Lion, for example, should be obvious (Leo is...Latin, I believe, for lion). Or Domino the Dalmation - white and black coloration, plus he has a tendency for his courage to go toppling at the first sign of danger!


Erhem. But yeah. It's really simple...The only character I needed help on was Rikka, but I can't remember who gave me her name >.<
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1333  
Old 08-03-2010, 01:29 AM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Oh, need help with names? You know what's a really cool place to go look up names? This website here has helped me so many times. You can be pretty specific on what kind of name you're looking for... and it's fun to toy around with the "Fun Names" feature, especially the insults xDDDD

[not spam, I promise!]
__________________


Last edited by Charmander009; 08-03-2010 at 01:31 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1334  
Old 08-05-2010, 12:09 PM
Scytherwolf's Avatar
Scytherwolf Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding from metal coats...
Posts: 6,989
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Grassy: Yeah, those are good ideas! I don't know why I have such trouble with names...it's very annoying, though!

Charmander: Oh, thanks! I'll have to take a look at that site tomorrow! =D
__________________

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Reply With Quote
  #1335  
Old 08-06-2010, 01:10 PM
Graceful_Suicune's Avatar
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ashley's pants
Posts: 4,886
Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
I EXPLORED THE TIDE POOLS! AND THE LITTLE CAVES!

Yeah, I wouldn't do that on purpose! XD YES IT IS! See, I'd LOVE to make up cool names, but I suck at it. .0. Every once in a while I'll think of a cool name, but it doesn't happen very often. ;-; XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I wish letters could fall off my tongue!

Well, I HOPE I've gotten over it! Yeah, I'm trying to remember everything! XD It is! Great oody noods (new inside joke; I have to tell you, it's SO funny!) it's confusing!

Haha, that's so weird! Things like that happen to me, though not so much with words, more often with visual things or random thoughts. XD
OH YAY. (By the way, my friend Freya says that this is a long comment, and I shouldn't be replying to it in English. xD BUT IT'S MY FREE. And her class. [Yep, wrote this part earlier today. xD]) ANYWAY. You still haven't told me about it. o: When we AIM you needa tell me all about it. :D

xDD Aw, well I like your compound names. They're cool! 8D But I think coming up with names isn't something you can do on the spot unless you've thought about it prior to that. Sometimes names just float around in my head and I manage to fit it to a character. :D Others come from things like my chao on SA2B--Dusty, for instance. She was one of my first chao, and names like Zetrik and...well...other names are chao names too. And other characters from things that I like. o: xDDD Yeah, that's pretty talent-requiring.

You pretty much have, so it's all good. xD I think you said it once in chapter 48, but only once. x) o: ANOTHER INSIDE JOKE?!?! You have to tell me. 8D

Haha, yep. Random weird things for the win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
XDDDDD

NO I WAS INFLUENCED BY THE IDIOT PART OF MY BRAIN.

Haha, I can imagine him stumbling upon you with you leering at him evilly. XDDD Haha, I think I do!
o: AND MY MISTAKE-MAKING. All in one. c:

xDDD Me too. He's lucky he isn't anywhere near me. >:3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Snowcrystal: Why? He didn't hurt you or anything! And not all scyther are like that!

Wildflame: Well, DUH! She knows who Stormblade is!

XDDDD Good luck with that!

Well, it's not bad that it was long (I love long!) it's just that it was mostly talking...annoying. DX Well, now that that chapter's out of the way I can move on, and hopefully not cut stuff from the next one! IT WASN'T THAT INTERESTING I ASSURE YOU! XD
Dusty: Yeah, I know, but he could have shown a bit of welcoming...ness.

xDDD On second thought, I don't think I'd be skilled enough to get a hold of him. xD

Oh, okay. o: I thought you were meaning it was bad that it was long. Dx Well I loved all the talking! 8D I didn't think it was a negative thing at all! I love character conversation. xDD WELL GOOD. AND I ASSURE YOU THAT I WOULD HAVE BEEN INTERESTED NO MATTER WHAT IT WAS. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Oh....I think I see what you mean. o: I like him because I also feel sorry for him for being forced to evolve, and all the other stuff that happened to him (that he didn't deserve, anyway) but I also don't like him for what he did to Nightshade and how he was a pretty ruthless leader. I also think I like him more now because right now he's pretty much harmless, no longer a threat to anyone. What's done is done and now he's kind of neutral (or he tries to be, but like what happened with Wildflame, he's not really. Still, he just wants to avoid the others now and not cause trouble. He's not out for revenge, he just wants to live in peace). Oh, really? Okay, tell me what you think when you do read over them! Yeah, I think I understand!
Yeah...it's kinda confusing. Yeah, for that, but he's a mongrel as well. o: xD Yeah, exactly. He was pretty much careless and disregarded the wishes of his clan. Well, not totally harmless, but yeah...less likely to attack, I suppose. ^^; Yeah, true. He can't change the past! Yeah. He wants to get away after doing that he did, which is understandable. He probably regrets what he did. D: I WONDER how he's react to hear that Moonlight (and any other pokemon from his clan who could have been killed by master) is dead. o: I don't know if he'd much care, since Moonlight went against him, but still. Okay. xDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Oh, okay, I think I know what you mean. o: Haha, well, honestly, if someone tried to kill a friend of mine I probably wouldn't care about their pain either. XD

Yeah....I mean, who would want to go to the pokemon you so desperately wish you were (desperately enough that even looking at a picture of one is painful) and heal his wounds while feeling pain yourself? I'm sure there's a lot of people who WOULD do it, but Scytheclaw isn't really the "kind" type. XD
xDD Haha, very true. It's not like I would either. xD

Ooh, that would hurt. >.< I'd hate to be in that situation. Like...if I was an eevee and evolved into a glaceon or something instead of a flareon. Dx I'd hate that! Yeah, exactly. Which is annoying for Snow and Stormblade, but I don't know if Snow would endure pain for Scytheclaw or anyone else she didn't know but was friends with someone she didn't like or something. o:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Yeah, that's kind of what I tried to do. I didn't want it to seem like one pokemon was completely right and the other was totally wrong, I mean, well, I don't really think there's a "right" and "wrong" to this issue, just different ways of looking at it, if you know what I mean. XD Though there was a bit...like, Snowcrystal wanting Damian to force Scytheclaw was wrong, and Scytheclaw threatening Snowcrystal was wrong, but eh...I don't actually think I know what I'm saying anymore. DX Yeah, Snowcrystal was just desperately grabbing for the only hope she had, and when it failed, she was understandably upset. I'd be too. o: Yeah, I'd probably try it. XD Or heal as many as I could. Scytheclaw, however, doesn't want to, and it's not like he asked to have the power, so he has no obligation to, yet...he's Stormblade's only real hope. Eh..bad situation.
Yeah. I can see both sides of the argument, but I happen to lean slightly more towards Scytheclaw. xD Yeah, a different way of looking at it is a sensible way to put it. :D Yeah, but that's more like irrational thinking. She wants to make this possible for Stormblade so he can have another chance. HEY. O_O YOU KNOW WHAT. Imaging if Master got a hold of Scytheclaw and found a way to force him to heal...then he could heal all his large, scary pokemon if they got injured at an inconvenient time and he needed to use them... Dx Or Team Rocket! They could do a similar thing... But they kinda need to discover Scytheclaw's ability first. xD xD It's okay, I get what you're saying. I would be as well! Yeah, exactly... I hope it all turns out...eventually. Dx Like, maybe Stormblade possibly does something for Scytheclaw and in return Scytheclaw heals him (even a bit). :D But then again, there is that guess of it actually being able to heal his Shadowflare wounds... I mean, it might not be able to. o:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Yeah, Justin being afraid of scythers wasn't the real problem, it was that he didn't TRY to understand or get to know Stormblade, and made no effort to stop being afraid because scythers were 'scary'. XDDD "Shut up already!" Well, now that Katie has Stormblade, he sure badmouths him a lot (a LOT more than what's shown in the story). I mean, I can understand him being angry for losing his trainer license, but the "I-hate-all-scythers-they-are-evil-heartless-monsters" thing is, well, you know. DX
Yeah, that's what I was trying to say. xDD Yeah, well I'm glad you don't show more of his dribble...it just makes me want to hit him with a frying pan again and again. Yeah, and it's such a generalisation. Dx I think he's lazy and stupid! T^T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Yeah, that part...there were a lot of people angry at Justin for that (for good reason xD). Taking anger out on an innocent pokemon was a horrible thing to do. I think I remember him actually hitting Thunder with one of the bricks. That was a horrible thing to do, considering she was just lying there, not doing anything to anyone. Do you remember how that trainer's manectric attacked her to get her away from Justin after that part? I dunno why I just thought of it, but it made me angry to write it, because Thunder didn't do anything to deserve it (but it wasn't the manectric's trainer's fault, of course). I don't blame you; he has a bad attitude. XD Yeah....stereotyping. DX

Well, I don't think Spark would get over it. XD He and Justin are best friends, and Spark doesn't want to acknowledge his flaws. Yeah, exactly. DX Yep, unfortunately, I don't think Justin is ready to listen to anyone about Stormblade, even Spark.
Yeah, good reason alright! Yeah! She wasn't even doing anything wrong! Oh yeah--but he missed at one point. But, OUCH! How much would that hurt? And he's kinda a dill, because obviously she was gonna wake up and be angry at Justin for throwing a brick at her! I mean, anybody would! Especially when she did nothing wrong first! And yes, I was going to remember that...but I do distinctly remember that manectric. And I was annoyed too. Dx I remember asking you in a dA note if you found Justin difficult to write about since he hates the pokemon you love most... Yeah, pretty much. >.>

Nahh...good point. o: Yeah, which is pretty low. =/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
That was my point! She isn't! XD Hm...interesting idea! Though I don't think Firedash is of much concern to the characters right now, regardless of what she does. XD Yeah, that's a scary thought. o_o Firedash would probably end up being killed, because I'm sure she'd refuse to serve under someone else, and as for the growlithe clan, they'd probably be forced into joining along with the rest of the houndour.

Yeah, that was good luck for Stormblade! XDDD Yeah, Justin still HATES that she has Stormblade and won't get rid of him. Yeah, that's true! Haha, no. XD His pokemon CAN battle, since they have to know how to defend themselves, but he doesn't like battling much, and only really trains his pokemon so they and he will be safe while they explore. Yep!
xDDD Yeah. Yeah! That's true. She was only really important in the beginning now now everyone's like "eh" about her. xDD Yeah! That's a good point. I don't think she'd stand to be under anyone else's rule either. o: Yeah, I bet... How depressing! I hope Cyclone goes insane before coming near them. Dx

Yeah, it was! Imagine if Justin had found Stormblade before Katie! Dx That would have been horrible... Yeah, I bet he does. That stupid, butt pie of a boy... *mutters under breath* Yeah. x) Haha, I like how you said so 'they and he' can be safe--it's putting them first, which sounds totally like Damian. ^v^ *hugs Damian* YOU'RE MY HERO! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
*BIGLY GAPS* XD It's okay! YES, FIFTY! That's like a milestone...or something...too bad it's not an epic/actiony chapter. XD BIGLY EXCITEMENT! Yeah, true! Plot related stuff! Yup!

Me too! XD

Noooo, caves are! Or the beach. XD Or both-plus-a-lot-of-other-places. But the attic is awesome!
xDD Yes... o: Hahaha, YES. Oh well! That doesn't matter. :3 BIGLY!!!!!!!!! Woohoo! Hope I can get to plot related stuff in TtEoaF soon! xD

LOONIK AND JOOPLE.

xDD Oh yeah! :3 Haha, they're all cool. xD
__________________
Everyone who's still stuck here, Pe2k is Dead. It's sad, but it happened. Instead, we moved to...

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com