Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 06-20-2008, 01:48 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalec View Post
I've got an idea! Why not have Justin and Stormblade magically switch places? Then he'll see what pain Stormblade's going through.
And then Stormblade can torture him! Although he's probably to kind hearted to do that...never mind Stormblade, I'll do it!
This can be fun...I'll make sure he never gets healed, and make sure he always goes hungry, and then when he's just about had it, I start kicking him for all I'm worth.

I'm even scaring myself...
You know, that would be interesting. *wonders what would happen if Justin and Stormblade DID switch places for some magical reason* o.O

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 06-20-2008, 02:47 AM
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Azurai Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
You know, that would be interesting. *wonders what would happen if Justin and Stormblade DID switch places for some magical reason* o.O
Ha, that evil person would be scared of himself.

Speaking of evil, I wonder if Justin goes to the dark side...well, it does have cookies, so that's a pretty good offer to take. ;P (Come to the dark side, we have cookies that cost $1000 each!)
Old 06-20-2008, 02:50 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurai Wolf View Post
Ha, that evil person would be scared of himself.
Haha, that's just what I was thinking! It would be entertaining to watch him freak out about it xDDD

Also, I found one of my files with deleted scenes and there's two really short ones I think I can post. I have longer ones but some aren't finished (I'll probably finish them later so I can post them) and some are deleted scenes for chapters that haven't been posted yet. I know I have another file with deleted scenes in it (somewhere in the tons of random Word files on my computer....) I'll find that one soon and look at it too.

-My Links-
Old 06-20-2008, 02:55 AM
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Haha, that's just what I was thinking! It would be entertaining to watch him freak out about it xDDD

Also, I found one of my files with deleted scenes and there's two really short ones I think I can post. I have longer ones but some aren't finished (I'll probably finish them later so I can post them) and some are deleted scenes for chapters that haven't been posted yet. I know I have another file with deleted scenes in it (somewhere in the tons of random Word files on my computer....) I'll find that one soon and look at it too.
Oh, cool! I can't wait to read them.

Then again, we're looking from the Pokemon's point of view. I suppose from Justin's--the scytherphobic maniac ex-trainer's--point of view, he is quite rational. The only thing is his unfair treatment of Stormblade that led to enough distrust to believe that Stormblade killed the girl. I mean, he kept Stormblade just because he could battle with the scyther! Such an irritating personality that doesn't look at the pokemon's view; at least Stormblade understands why Justin acts like that.
Old 06-20-2008, 03:01 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
Oh, cool! I can't wait to read them.

Then again, we're looking from the Pokemon's point of view. I suppose from Justin's--the scytherphobic maniac ex-trainer's--point of view, he is quite rational. The only thing is his unfair treatment of Stormblade that led to enough distrust to believe that Stormblade killed the girl. I mean, he kept Stormblade just because he could battle with the scyther! Such an irritating personality that doesn't look at the pokemon's view; at least Stormblade understands why Justin acts like that.
Yeah, Justin never took the time to try and befriend Stormblade, because his fear kept getting in the way. Plus he assumes that killing a girl is something a scyther would do if it had the chance anyway, and believing his own scyther actually did that made his fear a lot worse. >.< But yeah, Stormblade does understand that; he doesn't hate Justin, he just wishes things had been different and Justin was never afraid of him.

-My Links-
Old 06-20-2008, 03:04 AM
scalec Offline

Still...Can we at least have a dream where they switch places?
Old 06-20-2008, 03:05 AM
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
It should be Justin's dream, to emphasize his fears of scyther, if it's made.
Old 06-20-2008, 03:16 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
That's an interesting idea...

Oh and here are two really short deleted scenes. They aren't epic or really all that interesting but oh well. x3 They were written quite a while ago, when I was still on the earlier chapters, so they probably aren't too good, but I know I have longer ones saved, and probably more I can post soon once I find my other deleted scene word file!

Deleted Scene-The Rattata and the Trap
(Was originally going to be in the chapter where they first explore the city where they rescued Thunder.)

Snowcrystal was awed by the buildings, and their strange structures. Stormblade made sure they all kept to the shadows, to the alleyways, because although there was likely to be traps, there would be less chances of encountering a human. Stormblade was obviously still unhappy about having to come there, and even Spark sensed that something was amiss here, as a lot of the buildings seemed broken down and forgotten, and there were very little humans outside. The only humans Snowcrystal saw were walking along a sidewalk a little ways away, carrying some odd metal objects, but definitely no fire stone.

As they walked further, a rattata suddenly darted in front of them, glancing at Stormblade before giving a frightened squeak and scampering away. Snowcrystal suddenly realized that the small pokémon might have seen a human holding a fire stone, and chased after it, crying, “Wait!”

The rattata didn’t stop, and darted around the corner of a building, Snowcrystal following close behind. “Wait a minute Snowcrystal,” Stormblade called to her, “I don’t think that-” He was interrupted as a loud cry from Snowcrystal sounded from up ahead, just after the metallic-sounding snap from a pokémon trap.

Deleted because…I don’t remember actually. Originally Snowcrystal was going to get caught in a trap in the city and Stormblade would rescue her, but it didn’t happen. I had this written already in the chapter but I didn't write more about it then this because I cut it out of the chapter before I did and pasted it in my deleted scenes file. xD

Deleted Scene-Spark Misses His Trainer
(This was originally just a random 'I don't know where this is going' ramble in my chapter that I cut out because it was an 'I'm bored and want to write' ramble. I thought there was more to this, but I guess not (either that or I deleted it).)

Spark turned toward Stormblade at his last statement, glaring at him. The wounded jolteon then stood up and walked away, until he was out of view of the others. Laying his head down on his paws, he closed his eyes. Stormblade just doesn’t understand…how can he expect me to forget Justin…after all he’s done for me? I never even wanted to be wild…

Knowing that no one was near, Spark for once allowed himself to cry, and had anyone been able to see him, they would have been quite shocked. Barely even a whisper, Spark said quietly under his breath,

“My trainer…I promise I’ll find you one day…”

This was originally going to be after Spark and Stormblade argued about Justin, but I didn’t want Spark to leave the group or anything, so yeah…

Well I want to someday write about my crazier (much, much crazier) deleted scene ideas that never even made it to writing...well, typing. I had some of the most bizarre, random ideas, because even though I knew I'd never use them they were fun to think about xDDD

-My Links-
Old 06-20-2008, 03:23 AM
scalec Offline

I just love deleted scenes. Movie and story wise.
The best part of a DVD is watching all the scenes that weren't in the movie. But now they are in the movie...because they weren't...but now they are...
Daffy Duck, Looney Toons, Back in Action Deleted scenes program
Old 06-20-2008, 03:25 AM
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer

From what you said about Spark, Spark will never leave the group. That I'm sure about. (Can't have theories about that in the future.)

As for the Snowcrystal trap part, it wasn't bad, but I still like how the actual un-deleted part went. Maybe you didn't know how to introduce Thunder that way, or had a sudden strike of idea and chose to write it the way it ended up.
Old 06-20-2008, 03:28 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
From what you said about Spark, Spark will never leave the group. That I'm sure about. (Can't have theories about that in the future.)

As for the Snowcrystal trap part, it wasn't bad, but I still like how the actual un-deleted part went. Maybe you didn't know how to introduce Thunder that way, or had a sudden strike of idea and chose to write it the way it ended up.
Yeah, I knew Spark was never going to leave, but that little ramble made me think that it seemed like he wanted to, so I just deleted that.

I'm not really sure about the trap part, but you're probably right. I wrote that months ago though, so it's hard to remember. I like the version I used in the real story better, too.

@Scalec: Yeah, deleted scenes are fun to read/watch. Now I wish I had written even more of them down.

-My Links-
Old 06-20-2008, 03:33 AM
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer

By the way, we're learning about Spark, Thunder, Stormblade, etc.'s pasts, but we don't know much about exciting things in Wildflame's and Snowcrystal's pasts. Do you plan on adding on them, or leave what we know like that?
Old 06-20-2008, 03:39 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
By the way, we're learning about Spark, Thunder, Stormblade, etc.'s pasts, but we don't know much about exciting things in Wildflame's and Snowcrystal's pasts. Do you plan on adding on them, or leave what we know like that?
Yes, I plan on adding things about all the main characters' pasts at some point, but I haven't yet planned out when. I also sometime plan on including a part of Stormblade/Sparks' pasts from before they were owned by Justin. (Well, you already know Spark was raised by humans and his parents had trainers, but not much else yet.)

-My Links-
Old 06-20-2008, 03:41 AM
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Yes, I plan on adding things about all the main characters' pasts at some point, but I haven't yet planned out when. I also sometime plan on including a part of Stormblade/Sparks' pasts from before they were owned by Justin. (Well, you already know Spark was raised by humans and his parents had trainers, but not much else yet.)
Oh, I bet Spark was raised in a Daycare Center. :3

That's cool. I thought that Snowcrystal's past would have quite priority since she's the main main character.
Old 06-20-2008, 03:47 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
Oh, I bet Spark was raised in a Daycare Center. :3

That's cool. I thought that Snowcrystal's past would have quite priority since she's the main main character.
Yeah, I know. I've thought a bit about her past, but I never found anywhere in the story to really mention it much yet. D: I think all I've mentioned so far is brief memories she had of how her pack lived...and I think how she grew up in the pack and lived on the mountain is pretty interesting to write about...I just haven't found a place for it yet. But I guess that's ok for now, since this story still has a looooonnggg way to go!

-My Links-