Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #331  
Old 06-20-2008, 01:48 AM
Scytherwolf's Avatar
Scytherwolf Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding from metal coats...
Posts: 6,989
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalec View Post
I've got an idea! Why not have Justin and Stormblade magically switch places? Then he'll see what pain Stormblade's going through.
And then Stormblade can torture him! Although he's probably to kind hearted to do that...never mind Stormblade, I'll do it!
This can be fun...I'll make sure he never gets healed, and make sure he always goes hungry, and then when he's just about had it, I start kicking him for all I'm worth.

I'm even scaring myself...
You know, that would be interesting. *wonders what would happen if Justin and Stormblade DID switch places for some magical reason* o.O
__________________

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Reply With Quote
  #332  
Old 06-20-2008, 02:47 AM
Azurai Wolf's Avatar
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 851
Send a message via AIM to Azurai Wolf
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
You know, that would be interesting. *wonders what would happen if Justin and Stormblade DID switch places for some magical reason* o.O
Ha, that evil person would be scared of himself.

Speaking of evil, I wonder if Justin goes to the dark side...well, it does have cookies, so that's a pretty good offer to take. ;P (Come to the dark side, we have cookies that cost $1000 each!)
__________________
(avatar/banner/Mew by me}
Reply With Quote
  #333  
Old 06-20-2008, 02:50 AM
Scytherwolf's Avatar
Scytherwolf Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding from metal coats...
Posts: 6,989
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurai Wolf View Post
Ha, that evil person would be scared of himself.
Haha, that's just what I was thinking! It would be entertaining to watch him freak out about it xDDD

Also, I found one of my files with deleted scenes and there's two really short ones I think I can post. I have longer ones but some aren't finished (I'll probably finish them later so I can post them) and some are deleted scenes for chapters that haven't been posted yet. I know I have another file with deleted scenes in it (somewhere in the tons of random Word files on my computer....) I'll find that one soon and look at it too.
__________________

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Reply With Quote
  #334  
Old 06-20-2008, 02:55 AM
Azurai Wolf's Avatar
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 851
Send a message via AIM to Azurai Wolf
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Haha, that's just what I was thinking! It would be entertaining to watch him freak out about it xDDD

Also, I found one of my files with deleted scenes and there's two really short ones I think I can post. I have longer ones but some aren't finished (I'll probably finish them later so I can post them) and some are deleted scenes for chapters that haven't been posted yet. I know I have another file with deleted scenes in it (somewhere in the tons of random Word files on my computer....) I'll find that one soon and look at it too.
Oh, cool! I can't wait to read them.

Then again, we're looking from the Pokemon's point of view. I suppose from Justin's--the scytherphobic maniac ex-trainer's--point of view, he is quite rational. The only thing is his unfair treatment of Stormblade that led to enough distrust to believe that Stormblade killed the girl. I mean, he kept Stormblade just because he could battle with the scyther! Such an irritating personality that doesn't look at the pokemon's view; at least Stormblade understands why Justin acts like that.
__________________
(avatar/banner/Mew by me}
Reply With Quote
  #335  
Old 06-20-2008, 03:01 AM
Scytherwolf's Avatar
Scytherwolf Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding from metal coats...
Posts: 6,989
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurai Wolf View Post
Oh, cool! I can't wait to read them.

Then again, we're looking from the Pokemon's point of view. I suppose from Justin's--the scytherphobic maniac ex-trainer's--point of view, he is quite rational. The only thing is his unfair treatment of Stormblade that led to enough distrust to believe that Stormblade killed the girl. I mean, he kept Stormblade just because he could battle with the scyther! Such an irritating personality that doesn't look at the pokemon's view; at least Stormblade understands why Justin acts like that.
Yeah, Justin never took the time to try and befriend Stormblade, because his fear kept getting in the way. Plus he assumes that killing a girl is something a scyther would do if it had the chance anyway, and believing his own scyther actually did that made his fear a lot worse. >.< But yeah, Stormblade does understand that; he doesn't hate Justin, he just wishes things had been different and Justin was never afraid of him.
__________________

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Reply With Quote
  #336  
Old 06-20-2008, 03:04 AM
scalec's Avatar
scalec Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Total Drama Island. And I will win!
Posts: 1,464
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Still...Can we at least have a dream where they switch places?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #337  
Old 06-20-2008, 03:05 AM
Azurai Wolf's Avatar
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 851
Send a message via AIM to Azurai Wolf
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalec View Post
Still...Can we at least have a dream where they switch places?
It should be Justin's dream, to emphasize his fears of scyther, if it's made.
__________________
(avatar/banner/Mew by me}
Reply With Quote
  #338  
Old 06-20-2008, 03:16 AM
Scytherwolf's Avatar
Scytherwolf Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding from metal coats...
Posts: 6,989
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalec View Post
Still...Can we at least have a dream where they switch places?
That's an interesting idea...

Oh and here are two really short deleted scenes. They aren't epic or really all that interesting but oh well. x3 They were written quite a while ago, when I was still on the earlier chapters, so they probably aren't too good, but I know I have longer ones saved, and probably more I can post soon once I find my other deleted scene word file!


Deleted Scene-The Rattata and the Trap
(Was originally going to be in the chapter where they first explore the city where they rescued Thunder.)

Snowcrystal was awed by the buildings, and their strange structures. Stormblade made sure they all kept to the shadows, to the alleyways, because although there was likely to be traps, there would be less chances of encountering a human. Stormblade was obviously still unhappy about having to come there, and even Spark sensed that something was amiss here, as a lot of the buildings seemed broken down and forgotten, and there were very little humans outside. The only humans Snowcrystal saw were walking along a sidewalk a little ways away, carrying some odd metal objects, but definitely no fire stone.

As they walked further, a rattata suddenly darted in front of them, glancing at Stormblade before giving a frightened squeak and scampering away. Snowcrystal suddenly realized that the small pokémon might have seen a human holding a fire stone, and chased after it, crying, “Wait!”

The rattata didn’t stop, and darted around the corner of a building, Snowcrystal following close behind. “Wait a minute Snowcrystal,” Stormblade called to her, “I don’t think that-” He was interrupted as a loud cry from Snowcrystal sounded from up ahead, just after the metallic-sounding snap from a pokémon trap.

Deleted because…I don’t remember actually. Originally Snowcrystal was going to get caught in a trap in the city and Stormblade would rescue her, but it didn’t happen. I had this written already in the chapter but I didn't write more about it then this because I cut it out of the chapter before I did and pasted it in my deleted scenes file. xD



Deleted Scene-Spark Misses His Trainer
(This was originally just a random 'I don't know where this is going' ramble in my chapter that I cut out because it was an 'I'm bored and want to write' ramble. I thought there was more to this, but I guess not (either that or I deleted it).)

Spark turned toward Stormblade at his last statement, glaring at him. The wounded jolteon then stood up and walked away, until he was out of view of the others. Laying his head down on his paws, he closed his eyes. Stormblade just doesn’t understand…how can he expect me to forget Justin…after all he’s done for me? I never even wanted to be wild…

Knowing that no one was near, Spark for once allowed himself to cry, and had anyone been able to see him, they would have been quite shocked. Barely even a whisper, Spark said quietly under his breath,

“My trainer…I promise I’ll find you one day…”

This was originally going to be after Spark and Stormblade argued about Justin, but I didn’t want Spark to leave the group or anything, so yeah…


Well I want to someday write about my crazier (much, much crazier) deleted scene ideas that never even made it to writing...well, typing. I had some of the most bizarre, random ideas, because even though I knew I'd never use them they were fun to think about xDDD
__________________

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Reply With Quote
  #339  
Old 06-20-2008, 03:23 AM
scalec's Avatar
scalec Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Total Drama Island. And I will win!
Posts: 1,464
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

I just love deleted scenes. Movie and story wise.
The best part of a DVD is watching all the scenes that weren't in the movie. But now they are in the movie...because they weren't...but now they are...
Daffy Duck, Looney Toons, Back in Action Deleted scenes program
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #340  
Old 06-20-2008, 03:25 AM
Azurai Wolf's Avatar
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 851
Send a message via AIM to Azurai Wolf
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

From what you said about Spark, Spark will never leave the group. That I'm sure about. (Can't have theories about that in the future.)

As for the Snowcrystal trap part, it wasn't bad, but I still like how the actual un-deleted part went. Maybe you didn't know how to introduce Thunder that way, or had a sudden strike of idea and chose to write it the way it ended up.
__________________
(avatar/banner/Mew by me}
Reply With Quote
  #341  
Old 06-20-2008, 03:28 AM
Scytherwolf's Avatar
Scytherwolf Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding from metal coats...
Posts: 6,989
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurai Wolf View Post
From what you said about Spark, Spark will never leave the group. That I'm sure about. (Can't have theories about that in the future.)

As for the Snowcrystal trap part, it wasn't bad, but I still like how the actual un-deleted part went. Maybe you didn't know how to introduce Thunder that way, or had a sudden strike of idea and chose to write it the way it ended up.
Yeah, I knew Spark was never going to leave, but that little ramble made me think that it seemed like he wanted to, so I just deleted that.

I'm not really sure about the trap part, but you're probably right. I wrote that months ago though, so it's hard to remember. I like the version I used in the real story better, too.

@Scalec: Yeah, deleted scenes are fun to read/watch. Now I wish I had written even more of them down.
__________________

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Reply With Quote
  #342  
Old 06-20-2008, 03:33 AM
Azurai Wolf's Avatar
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 851
Send a message via AIM to Azurai Wolf
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

By the way, we're learning about Spark, Thunder, Stormblade, etc.'s pasts, but we don't know much about exciting things in Wildflame's and Snowcrystal's pasts. Do you plan on adding on them, or leave what we know like that?
__________________
(avatar/banner/Mew by me}
Reply With Quote
  #343  
Old 06-20-2008, 03:39 AM
Scytherwolf's Avatar
Scytherwolf Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding from metal coats...
Posts: 6,989
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurai Wolf View Post
By the way, we're learning about Spark, Thunder, Stormblade, etc.'s pasts, but we don't know much about exciting things in Wildflame's and Snowcrystal's pasts. Do you plan on adding on them, or leave what we know like that?
Yes, I plan on adding things about all the main characters' pasts at some point, but I haven't yet planned out when. I also sometime plan on including a part of Stormblade/Sparks' pasts from before they were owned by Justin. (Well, you already know Spark was raised by humans and his parents had trainers, but not much else yet.)
__________________

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Reply With Quote
  #344  
Old 06-20-2008, 03:41 AM
Azurai Wolf's Avatar
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 851
Send a message via AIM to Azurai Wolf
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Yes, I plan on adding things about all the main characters' pasts at some point, but I haven't yet planned out when. I also sometime plan on including a part of Stormblade/Sparks' pasts from before they were owned by Justin. (Well, you already know Spark was raised by humans and his parents had trainers, but not much else yet.)
Oh, I bet Spark was raised in a Daycare Center. :3

That's cool. I thought that Snowcrystal's past would have quite priority since she's the main main character.
__________________
(avatar/banner/Mew by me}
Reply With Quote
  #345  
Old 06-20-2008, 03:47 AM
Scytherwolf's Avatar
Scytherwolf Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding from metal coats...
Posts: 6,989
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurai Wolf View Post
Oh, I bet Spark was raised in a Daycare Center. :3

That's cool. I thought that Snowcrystal's past would have quite priority since she's the main main character.
Yeah, I know. I've thought a bit about her past, but I never found anywhere in the story to really mention it much yet. D: I think all I've mentioned so far is brief memories she had of how her pack lived...and I think how she grew up in the pack and lived on the mountain is pretty interesting to write about...I just haven't found a place for it yet. But I guess that's ok for now, since this story still has a looooonnggg way to go!
__________________

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com