Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 06-19-2008, 11:24 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Ah, okay! Hey, I can't wait to see what happens to Rosie! I think, also, Nightcloud will join the group. She strikes me as the motherly type, for some reason.
Old 06-19-2008, 11:30 PM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Ah, okay! Hey, I can't wait to see what happens to Rosie! I think, also, Nightcloud will join the group. She strikes me as the motherly type, for some reason.
Well, I'm sure I can post the next chapter sometime soon^^ Also I'm having writer's block with chapter 23...but I know what's going to happen, I'm just having trouble describing it. D'=

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 06-19-2008, 11:37 PM
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Azurai Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Well, I'm sure I can post the next chapter sometime soon^^ Also I'm having writer's block with chapter 23...but I know what's going to happen, I'm just having trouble describing it. D'=
It's okay! You can just write what you can right now and go back to describe it later. You have lots of time to do so since you're still in old chapters with us.
Old 06-19-2008, 11:39 PM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurai Wolf View Post
It's okay! You can just write what you can right now and go back to describe it later. You have lots of time to do so since you're still in old chapters with us.
Yeah, so that's good^^ I've written out my ideas on word so it shouldn't be too hard...

-My Links-
Old 06-19-2008, 11:55 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

All of my ideas are stuck in my head.

So, essentially, SonicX: Dark Storm is coming straight from my warped little mind...That's why there are the time and typo issues. I actually just changed an area in my head, although it's a very small change...I figure it's one more chapter.
Old 06-20-2008, 12:00 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
All of my ideas are stuck in my head.

So, essentially, SonicX: Dark Storm is coming straight from my warped little mind...That's why there are the time and typo issues. I actually just changed an area in my head, although it's a very small change...I figure it's one more chapter.
Most of my ideas are still just in my head to, and a lot of times even the ones I write down change! Sometimes I even write out a small scene before I decide I want to change it. That's why I have a file on word with "deleted scenes" in it.

-My Links-
Old 06-20-2008, 12:03 AM
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Most of my ideas are still just in my head to, and a lot of times even the ones I write down change! Sometimes I even write out a small scene before I decide I want to change it. That's why I have a file on word with "deleted scenes" in it.
Ooooo deleted scenes...sounds interesting...can I see?
Old 06-20-2008, 12:06 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
Ooooo deleted scenes...sounds interesting...can I see?
The deleted scenes? Well I was thinking about posting some of them sometime. The problem is that some of them really contradict the story now, since things have changed. xD But I guess that's ok, since they aren't really part of the story anymore. I'll look at them again sometime and see if there's some that would be good to post (and that are not completely confusing) xD

-My Links-
Old 06-20-2008, 12:19 AM
Azurai Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
The deleted scenes? Well I was thinking about posting some of them sometime. The problem is that some of them really contradict the story now, since things have changed. xD But I guess that's ok, since they aren't really part of the story anymore. I'll look at them again sometime and see if there's some that would be good to post (and that are not completely confusing) xD
Contradicting or not, I think I'll like reading them. Go ahead and post away.
Old 06-20-2008, 12:20 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
Contradicting or not, I think I'll like reading them. Go ahead and post away.
Ok, I will sometime! I'll have to find the file again first and make sure there aren't any silly spelling mistakes or anything-I don't think I ever read over them more than once xDDD I think sometimes I'll have post for a deleted scene every once in a while or something.

Edit: I found a really small deleted scene! I can post it if you want, even though it's not big or epic or anything xD I have more of them, but I think I'll post them little by little, so like if (later on) a chapter's taking really long, I can post a deleted scene while I'm still trying to write it or something. Just an idea.

-My Links-

Last edited by Scytherwolf; 06-20-2008 at 12:40 AM.
Old 06-20-2008, 01:19 AM
scalec Offline

I just read your latest chapter, and I have a plan that will make everyone happy.
Hey! The Shadow Queen! Gardevior! Over here!

Yeah?

*Whispers*

Perfect...I'll get on it! *Disapears*

Now, remember(if you've read my fic) that Gardevoir can enter dreams and make them the worst nightmare ever.
Let's just say that Justin will be crying when he awakens...if he does awaken in the first place...

I feel so evil...YAY!

Lol.

Anyways, great chapter! I love the prospect of the Mightenya being a friend, and I do believe she might join them! Or at least know where Articuno is.
I feel so sorry for Stormblade, I want to cry. Stupid Justin...
Honestly, who in their right MIND! would treat a Pokemon like that? Could the girl who died in the snow could have been HIM? He dared called himself a Pokemon Trainer? A POKEMON TRAINER WOULD TREAT HIS POKEMON WITH RESPECT! If they were real and I could send them into the story, I'd send my level 100 Rayquaza, level 82 Mewtwo, and level 78 Lapras to smash him.
This must be the feeling Grassy Aggron feels when she's an in evil mood...
Old 06-20-2008, 01:25 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalec View Post
I just read your latest chapter, and I have a plan that will make everyone happy.
Hey! The Shadow Queen! Gardevior! Over here!

Yeah?

*Whispers*

Perfect...I'll get on it! *Disapears*

Now, remember(if you've read my fic) that Gardevoir can enter dreams and make them the worst nightmare ever.
Let's just say that Justin will be crying when he awakens...if he does awaken in the first place...

I feel so evil...YAY!

Lol.

Anyways, great chapter! I love the prospect of the Mightenya being a friend, and I do believe she might join them! Or at least know where Articuno is.
I feel so sorry for Stormblade, I want to cry. Stupid Justin...
Honestly, who in their right MIND! would treat a Pokemon like that? Could the girl who died in the snow could have been HIM? He dared called himself a Pokemon Trainer? A POKEMON TRAINER WOULD TREAT HIS POKEMON WITH RESPECT! If they were real and I could send them into the story, I'd send my level 100 Rayquaza, level 82 Mewtwo, and level 78 Lapras to smash him.
This must be the feeling Grassy Aggron feels when she's an in evil mood...
Bwahahahaha! Justin torturing time! xDDD That reminds me of this doodle I once drew of Snowcrystal (why Snowcrystal I don't know...) beating up a chibi Justin. I guess my doodles get really random sometimes. But yeah, now Justin can have an evil nightmare...'cause he made Stormblade all sad and such, and stopped Katie from helping him. -.-

And anyway, thanks! I'm glad you liked the chapter! Next one will be soon!

-My Links-
Old 06-20-2008, 01:29 AM
scalec Offline

Oh, and is anyone wondering what the nightmare is?
If I told you, you wouldn't be able to sleep for a thousand years. It's that bad.
Old 06-20-2008, 01:33 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalec View Post
Oh, and is anyone wondering what the nightmare is?
If I told you, you wouldn't be able to sleep for a thousand years. It's that bad.
Haha xDDD

And apparently Justin thinks it's all right to love some pokémon (like Spark) even if he hates one of his other pokémon. T.T And he's glad Stormblade is injured and suffering. =/

But Spark still thinks Justin's the greatest trainer ever, because he's oblivious to all this...

-My Links-
Old 06-20-2008, 01:41 AM
scalec Offline

I've got an idea! Why not have Justin and Stormblade magically switch places? Then he'll see what pain Stormblade's going through.
And then Stormblade can torture him! Although he's probably to kind hearted to do that...never mind Stormblade, I'll do it!
This can be fun...I'll make sure he never gets healed, and make sure he always goes hungry, and then when he's just about had it, I start kicking him for all I'm worth.

I'm even scaring myself...