Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Contests

Contests Participate in coordinator contests and win ribbons. Talk about contests in general in here.

Old 03-29-2008, 11:03 AM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun
Default Berries?

Everyone who participates in a contest gets a berry, and the value of that is decided by their place in the contest. But the judge doesn't get one. D:

Should this be changed so that everyone including the judge gets one? Because the contest couldn't happen without them.
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Last edited by Mitsuzo-kun; 03-29-2008 at 11:06 AM.
Old 03-29-2008, 04:15 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir
Default Re: Berries?

Hm, just partecipate in more contests, if you need more berries. I honestly see no reasons to add this prize too to the judges. True, there aren't reasons not to, but still, you can always try your luck with contests. Plus, as the berries given aren't the best possible, you can always go buy youself some.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.