Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-19-2004, 06:05 PM
perfectpichu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to perfectpichu
Default Re: RP announcements and feedback

Personally, I think that your RPs are some of the best Marco. ^_^
Old 03-19-2004, 11:27 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan
I have a question. If you are making an RP and you want to allow Bunnying (taking control of other people's character), will someone come in and tell you that isn't allowed? Of course you couldn't do stuff like make the character die, you could just have them say things and do minor actions. Because someone has told me that even you want it allowed in your OWN rp, a Mod will step in and force you to change your RP's rules. Is this true, because i don't think it is but i wanna make sure o_o
I thought we settled this. Bunnying when permission is given is completely legal.

You said you would delete this............
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 03-20-2004, 05:20 PM
Mizu Offline
Experienced Trainer

I posted a new Rp days ago...It's Pokémon: Bounty Hunt

Think it's got potential?

Don't make it rain on someone elses parade ...MAKE IT THUNDEH!
Old 03-21-2004, 04:24 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

Yeah it has potential. I won't be able to join because i'm on other RP's.
Old 03-21-2004, 05:56 PM
Marill Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marill Send a message via Yahoo to Marill

Tristan, if you are the game-master, you set the rules for your own Role Plays. The guidelines thread is just to help people who don't know Role Plays that well, and for other game-masters who want to use the rules. Anyways, Marco, I believe your Role Plays are good, however, I personally would only have one going on, (which is about to be released), and pay special attention to that.
Old 04-12-2004, 07:05 PM
Matt & Vulpix Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Matt & Vulpix Send a message via Yahoo to Matt & Vulpix

[Europe Adventure!]
Europe has recently claimed 8 Gyms in its region, each with its own leaders, and its own difficult tasks to achieve. With the Europe region now open for business, many trainers are flocking there to beat some of the gyms.
Will they succeed?
[Idea based on Mario's RP last Year]
[I might make it but i dono lol]
Old 05-19-2004, 01:32 PM
Channel Delibird Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Channel Delibird Send a message via MSN to Channel Delibird Send a message via Yahoo to Channel Delibird

Virtual Reality: Pokemon is a gigantic (and I mean gigantic) Pokemon life sim set in the huge, brand-new (and well created, might I add ) world of Koiora (that's Maori for Life). You can do just about anything you like - and hopefully it'll turn into something really epic. Check it out, but please be comitted.

Channel Delibird
A.K.A. Vex, also formerly: Poke the North!; Diboofm Efmjcjse

Current Soul Silver team

Caracas, Las Vegas, Babylon, Chennai, Napoli, Wollongong
Old 05-19-2004, 07:58 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Satou

I joined your RP, Vex. ^.^ I'll RP daily and do my usual monster posts.

~Chikyuu no Mirai, Gouhoshi suru, nya!~
~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 06-03-2004, 02:29 AM
Ixidor Offline
Experienced Trainer

I'm in "vex's" virtual reality rp, and can i say IT IS GODLY, its like da best one i've ever been in, i couldnt really hold my attention to the others but his are so well put together that it makes it worth while, marco makes good ones too i was in them but then the server went crazy for a while and they all died, but if he makes some new ones i will try to drag my attention from virtual reality for a moment to maybe get a post in, VEX AND MARCO MAKE GODLY RP'S!!!!
Old 07-03-2004, 01:28 AM
DarkAeon Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to DarkAeon

Once I clear up some free time I'd like to join one.
Old 07-17-2004, 09:55 PM
Aiya Quackform Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Channel Delibird
Virtual Reality: Pokemon is a gigantic (and I mean gigantic) Pokemon life sim set in the huge, brand-new (and well created, might I add ) world of Koiora (that's Maori for Life). You can do just about anything you like - and hopefully it'll turn into something really epic. Check it out, but please be comitted.
Sounds interesting! Is it at PE2K? Because I didn't see it. If you're worried about my RPing skills, I was a representative in my forum for the RP Olympics. We won, and I got the second highest total individual score.

Also, I just started my own RPG called "The Race of Tairo." The initial explanation is pretty long, but I think it will turn out to be very interesting. I did an RPG like it on another board and it went very well.

Old 09-06-2004, 04:54 PM
Marill Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marill Send a message via Yahoo to Marill

Well, I can't wait until you unleash another Role Play! I'll be the first to sign up. I'm thinking about revamping one of my old Role Plays. Though I don't know which one yet.

Date Registered: 06/17/02 at 18:54:32
Old 09-06-2004, 05:02 PM
Pokemon_Master_Nikki99 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Master_Nikki99
Talking Re: RP announcements and feedback

I just started a new RP ^.^

--^ Forward In Time^--

-You can your friends are traveling through a dense cave,being lost int he woods one stormy and rainy night.As you proceed onward,you are engulfed in a white light near the end of the cave,and are plopped out in a cheery town called Riaro Village in the new and amazing region of Dragaria.

Some of you are turned into Pokemon,others stay the same.And some even gain the power to morph into a Pokemon.Confused,you find out from the local professor,Professor Natasha,where you are and how you got there.Then she tells you about the evil Team Ice Age,planning to destroy the world with a terrible ice storm.

You can be on a journey with your Pokemon,or travel on your own if you are one,but avoid being captured by trainers.You start your journey in Riaro,and continue through Dragaria on your quest to save the world and make Dragaria right again.-

Members So Far:Chicko,Dark Pikachu,Me

Join Today!
As a girl fused with a Houndoom travels through the region,she learns about taking care of Pokemon. Soon,she hears about an evil organization planning to freeze all of the region Ona. In this situation,she is forced to work with the humans she feared and hated before to save the sacred region. Can she do it?
Kara And Circe-Houndoom Hybrid and Black and Orange Torchic-Working Together With A Special Bond
Old 09-28-2004, 04:53 PM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

You know it. I'm out of decent ideas, so "Pokemon Layer" it is. Current RPer count: 2 (including me). Now...would Chad, Brian, and Daniella please come down to the registry department and get their butts kicked into the RP? Thank you very much. Have a nice day. :P
Old 10-01-2004, 10:16 PM
Trainer_Trevor Offline
Experienced Trainer

I don't know but I was thinking of an adventure RP I mean where trainers start from the begining and travel the regions. Catch any pokemon you want to exsept for evolved. Get badges. something like a journey so how does it sound

Chapter One Is Up!