Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 03-22-2008, 04:43 PM
scalec Offline

Default The Rest of the Story

Attention Readers!: The first chapters of this story are short, but they lengthen when you get further in! Please enjoy!

Prologue

You know about turning into a Pokémon.
You know how a Pokémon and you started a rescue team.
You know about Caterpie, Ninetales, the meteor, and all the rest.
But you don’t know this.
You don’t know how you became a Pokémon.
And you don’t know what happens after all of your adventures.
After you’re gone.
I’ll tell you.
I’ll tell you all of it.
Just listen.
And be enlightened.

Characters:
Josh: A twelve year old kid with wild blond hair and curious green eyes. The leader of this story, he was the first person to turn into a Pokemon.
His rescue exploits were so amazing, well...just ask Alakazam in your game. He's willing to do anything to save his friends.
Chance: Josh's first Pokemon, and partner in the Pokemon world. He is a bit of a New Yorker, but always ready to lend a hand. (paw?)
He is loyal and courages.
Liana: The first Pokemorph, besides himself, that Josh meets. She's 17 and is very confident in her abilities. Her being crossed with a Latias helps
with travel and air attacks.
She doesn't remember anything before she became a Pokemorph. She just awoke to find herself like this. All she remembers is her name,
that she wasn't a Pokemorph before. She took up residence in the woods behind Josh's house before meeting him.
Kairi: A Pikachu Pokemorph that is tough and the same age as Josh. She see's it as her responsiblity to take care of her little brother and to make
sure she doesn't seem weak around him. Kairi thinks if she does, then Sora will get scared and loose faith in her. There is a big mystery
surrounding their parents.
Sora: Kairi's six year old little brother, and a Pichu-morph. He doesn't yet understand the world, but he's a lot wiser then you'd think. He wants
everyone to be happy, but is willing to hurt someone if Kairi wishes it. Sora wants his parents back, but is fine knowing Kairi is around,
protecting him.
Gardevoir, The Shadow Queen: A creature not naturally born. It was created by something darker to carry out it's master's plans. Dark at heart,
this Pokemon Cruella DeVil is ready to turtore anyone...even if she's not supposed to. Her only fear is being destroyed by her master.
Casey: The most famous Pokemon Trainer ever, and the youngest one to beat the elite four, he has many secrets. But he's kind, and is ready to
help anyone in need.

I will add characters as they appear.
The Kairi and Josh sprites wern't done by me, it was done by the previous Pikachu11249. Chance is just the sprite of a Turtwig.

Last edited by scalec; 11-02-2008 at 10:31 PM.
Old 03-22-2008, 05:01 PM
Fluffy Mew Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: The Rest of the Story

Like the proluge.
Might be a little short though.
Oh, and sorry, no more characters. Thx anyway!!

ATTENTION! ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WERE IN THE OLD SELENA ESPEON PLEASE PM ME!
Old 03-22-2008, 05:03 PM
scalec Offline

Chapter 1

Josh woke up with a bang.

Literally.

He ran into the kitchen to see a mess of pots and pans all over the floor. His mom was standing in the middle of it, looking completely bewildered. “What happened?” Josh asked with a slight grin.

His mom grinned, too.
“I was trying to make breakfast when all of this came out of the cabinet.”

Josh knew what she meant when she said ‘the’ cabinet. The stupid thing kept opening up at the oddest times. They tried everything, but it kept popping open no matter what.

“You were trying to cook?” he joked.

“Ha-ha,” his mom said sarcastically, “Are you going to help me with this or not?”
Josh nodded his head and helped his mom pick up the kitchen. He then grabbed some toast and ran out the front door.
“See ya later Mom!” He yelled behind his shoulder. “I’ll be back with my Pokémon!”

Josh was so excited. He finally, finally, was getting a Pokémon from Professor Rowan. He hoped that it would be Turtwig, the grass turtle Pokémon. But if not, he hoped for a Piplup, the water penguin Pokémon. He could almost imagine his first battle.
“Go Turtwig!”
Out of the Poké Ball, came Turtwig calling out a battle cry.
“Use Tackle on Starly!”
Turtwig ran toward Starly, picking up speed.
But just before Turtwig collided with Starly, it changed into a Mew.
“What’s going on?!” Josh said with a start, realizing he couldn’t get out of this daydream.
Turtwig disappeared into the haze that was sweeping into the dream. Josh wanted to cry out but couldn’t. He felt as though he was floating. Mew flew over to him and whispered into his cold ear,
“You have been chosen”

Josh awoke from the vision with a start. He looked around and was amazed by what he saw.
He was right next to Professor Rowans Laboratory. His house was on the other side of town from the lab. ‘How did I get here?’ he wondered, ‘I couldn’t have gotten this far. And what was Mew doing in my daydream?’ He then realized something ‘It was like the dream I had last night.’ Pushing the thoughts aside, Josh walked into the cerulean blue lab.

Josh was greeted by a tall man in a lab coat with a grey moustache that pretty much covered his face. “You’re Josh, am I correct?” His voice had a very serious manner to it.
“Yes, Professor Rowan. I’m here for my Pokémon.”
Professor Rowan grunted and led Josh to a table with 3 poke balls on it.
“Which would you prefer?” The professor asked with a gravely voice, “You get first pick.”
Josh’s heart soared. Now he knew he would get Turtwig for sure. “I would like Turtwig, please.”
The professor walked over to a poke ball and pressed the button. A red light flashed out and Turtwig appeared. He saw Josh, and with a quick leap, jumped onto him, licking his face like a maniac.
Josh laughed and got up, Turtwig jumping up and down around his feet.
“As you can see,” Professor Rowan said with a small smile, “Turtwig is very energetic. Your going to have to work hard to train him.”
“Don’t worry,” said Josh with a laugh, “He will be the best Pokémon when I’m done with him.”
After receiving his poke balls and pokedex, Josh and Turtwig ran out the door with a wave to the Professor, and raced home.

Last edited by scalec; 06-10-2008 at 08:47 PM.
Old 03-22-2008, 05:05 PM
scalec Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy Mew View Post
Like the proluge.
Might be a little short though.
Oh, and sorry, no more characters. Thx anyway!!
Ok. Just thought i'd ask. But thx for reading my story!
Old 03-22-2008, 05:47 PM
Jer49 Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalec View Post
Chapter 1

Josh woke up with a bang.
Literally.
He ran into the kitchen to see a mess of pots and pans all over the floor. His mom was standing in the middle of it, looking completely bewildered.
“What happened?” Josh asked with a slight grin.
His mom grinned, too.
“I was trying to make breakfast when all of this came out of the cabinet.”
Josh knew what she meant when she said ‘the’ cabinet. The stupid thing kept opening up at the oddest times. The tried everything, but it kept popping open no matter what.
“You were trying to cook?” he joked.
“Ha-ha,” his mom said sarcastically, “Are you going to help me with this or not?”
Ricky nodded his head and helped his mom pick up the kitchen. He then grabbed some toast and ran out the front door.
“See ya later Mom!” He yelled behind his shoulder. “I’ll be back with my Pokémon!”
Josh was so excited. He finally, finally, was getting a Pokémon from Professor Rowan. He hoped that it would be Turtwig, the grass turtle Pokémon. But if not, he hoped for a Piplup, the water penguin Pokémon. He could almost imagine his first battle.
“Go Turtwig!”
Out of the Poké Ball, came Turtwig calling out a battle cry.
“Use Tackle on Starly!”
Turtwig ran toward Starly, picking up speed.
But just before Turtwig collided with Starly, it changed into a Mew.
“What’s going on?!” Josh said with a start, realizing he couldn’t get out of this daydream.
Turtwig disappeared into the haze that was sweeping into the dream. Josh wanted to cry out but couldn’t. He felt as though he was floating. Mew flew over to him and whispered into his cold ear,
“You have been chosen”

Josh awoke from the vision with a start. He looked around and was amazed by what he saw.
He was right next to Professor Rowans Laboratory. His house was on the other side of town from the lab. ‘How did I get here?’ he wondered, ‘I couldn’t have gotten this far. And what was Mew doing in my daydream?’ He then realized something ‘It was like the dream I had last night.’ Pushing the thoughts aside, Josh walked into the cerulean blue lab.
Josh was greeted by a tall man in a lab coat with a grey moustache that pretty much covered his face. “You’re Josh, am I correct?” His voice had a very serious manner to it.
“Yes, Professor Rowan. I’m here for my Pokémon.”
Professor Rowan grunted and led Josh to a table with 3 poke balls on it.
“Which would you prefer?” The professor asked with a gravely voice, “You get first pick.”
Josh’s heart soared. Now he knew he would get Turtwig for sure. “I would like Turtwig, please.”
The professor walked over to a poke ball and pressed the button. A red light flashed out and Turtwig appeared. He saw Josh, and with a quick leap, jumped onto him, licking his face like a maniac.
Josh laughed and got up, Turtwig jumping up and down around his feet.
“As you can see,” Professor Rowan said with a small smile, “Turtwig is very energetic. Your going to have to work hard to train him.”
“Don’t worry,” said Josh with a laugh, “He will be the best Pokémon when I’m done with him.”
After receiving his poke balls and pokedex, Josh and Turtwig ran out the door with a wave to the Professor, and raced home.
Wow. Normaly, the chapters are much shorter for first timers. But not this one! If we were in the horrible place called school, I'd give you an A+.
Old 03-22-2008, 05:52 PM
scalec Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jer49 View Post
Wow. Normaly, the chapters are much shorter for first timers. But not this one! If we were in the horrible place called school, I'd give you an A+.
THX! I always did like A's
Old 03-22-2008, 07:55 PM
scalec Offline

Chapter 2

“Josh! Dinner time!” called his mother through the window.
“Coming!” he yelled back. Josh was in the backyard running around with Turtwig. The little guy just wouldn’t rest. “Frisky as a Furret.” his mother had said when she first saw him.
Josh now tried to put Turtwig back in its poke ball, but Turtwig easily evaded the attempt. Josh laughed and decided to keep Turtwig out. The blond-haired trainer ran inside with the little green turtle right at his heels. Josh sat down at the table and started to eat his favorite food, pizza with anchovies and mushrooms, while Turtwig settled on some Poke chow. His mom smiled and started talking to Josh about his journey tomorrow, but he wasn’t really listening. He was thinking about the dream he had had last night.
All of the legendaries were sitting around a pool with the faces of many children flashing by. Every so often, Mew would stop the children’s faces to look at a particular child’s face. Then the legendaries would shake their heads no and the flashing would continue. This happened several times before a certain face appeared. Mew stopped to look at this face for a while before showing it to the rest of the legends. At this child, they shook their heads vigorously in agreement. Mew then looked at the youth with wild blond hair and deep green eyes, Josh, and with a smile and spoke to the picture.
“You have been chosen”

“Josh! Are you listening to me? Josh!” His mom snapped her fingers in front of Josh’s face. He was brought back to reality so suddenly that he knocked his pizza into Turtwig’s food bowl just as it was about to take a bite. The awful taste surprised Turtwig so much that it fell backwards onto its back. Josh and his mom laughed as Turtwig tried to get up. Finally, it flipped over and scolded Josh. This only made them laugh harder. Put out, Turtwig left the dining room and went into Josh’s room in a huffy mood.
When Josh and his mom finally stopped laughing they cleared the table and took the pizza slice out of the Poke chow. Josh then ran up to his room and found Turtwig sleeping on his bed. He left him sleeping and sat down at the computer to see if anchovies and mushrooms made a Turtwig sick. He found this out on his own when Turtwig started to barf all over his bed. Luckily, he wasn’t sick, just a disagreement of food with the belly.
When the mess had been cleaned up, Josh took Turtwig down to the living room where they would be sleeping due to the awful stench in his room from the puke. Josh’s mom said goodnight to Josh and Turtwig and they both fell asleep instantly. Josh began to dream…
Josh was floating in a colorful void, forever changing colors. He could see something glowing in front of him, and with a sudden POP! Mew appeared.
“Hello Josh.” It said with a kind voice, but a voice of power, “Welcome to the rest of your life.” It laughed.
Josh looked at it, confused, “What do you mean? And why are you appearing in my dreams?”
Mew just laughed again, “You have been chosen for a test. A test that will decide the fate of thousands of other children. You can’t fail or win. Your choices will help decide the matter for the Grand Council of Legendaries. When the test is done, you will be returned to your world.”
“WHAT!!” yelled Josh, “What do you mean ‘returned to my world’! I’m in a dream, not another dimension!”
“Yes, you are in another dimension,” Replied Mew in a calm tone. “Or, at least halfway there.”
This froze Josh up good. Mew, noticing his reaction, said reassuringly, “Don’t worry, the transformation is completely harmless and actually quite fun-“
“WHAT transformation!” Josh interrupted, face as white as a sheet.
“From now on, please no interruptions,” said Mew sharply, and then continuing, “You’ll find out soon enough. But, as I was saying, it is quite fun and you must do it to be received into the world.” Josh was about to say something but Mew cut him off. “Here’s where I leave you. Here are some things: You will forget everything I just said, you will know what you are but none of your background, and most of all,” here Mew smirked, “enjoy the ride.”
Mew disappeared and a voice came out of know where and asked Josh some questions. And after that, blackness.

Ya, I know i'm typing this kinda fast but i want to get alot done before i leave on vaca
Old 03-22-2008, 08:24 PM
mishatu Offline

Omigosh! I love it! Please keep going. -puppy eyes-
Evolves: 130
Level 100: 310
Old 03-22-2008, 09:40 PM
shadow6567 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalec View Post
Chapter 2

“Josh! Dinner time!” called his mother through the window.
“Coming!” he yelled back. Josh was in the backyard running around with Turtwig. The little guy just wouldn’t rest. “Frisky as a Furret.” his mother had said when she first saw him.
Josh now tried to put Turtwig back in its poke ball, but Turtwig easily evaded the attempt. Josh laughed and decided to keep Turtwig out. The blond-haired trainer ran inside with the little green turtle right at his heels. Josh sat down at the table and started to eat his favorite food, pizza with anchovies and mushrooms, while Turtwig settled on some Poke chow. His mom smiled and started talking to Josh about his journey tomorrow, but he wasn’t really listening. He was thinking about the dream he had had last night.
All of the legendaries were sitting around a pool with the faces of many children flashing by. Every so often, Mew would stop the children’s faces to look at a particular child’s face. Then the legendaries would shake their heads no and the flashing would continue. This happened several times before a certain face appeared. Mew stopped to look at this face for a while before showing it to the rest of the legends. At this child, they shook their heads vigorously in agreement. Mew then looked at the youth with wild blond hair and deep green eyes, Josh, and with a smile and spoke to the picture.
“You have been chosen”

“Josh! Are you listening to me? Josh!” His mom snapped her fingers in front of Josh’s face. He was brought back to reality so suddenly that he knocked his pizza into Turtwig’s food bowl just as it was about to take a bite. The awful taste surprised Turtwig so much that it fell backwards onto its back. Josh and his mom laughed as Turtwig tried to get up. Finally, it flipped over and scolded Josh. This only made them laugh harder. Put out, Turtwig left the dining room and went into Josh’s room in a huffy mood.
When Josh and his mom finally stopped laughing they cleared the table and took the pizza slice out of the Poke chow. Josh then ran up to his room and found Turtwig sleeping on his bed. He left him sleeping and sat down at the computer to see if anchovies and mushrooms made a Turtwig sick. He found this out on his own when Turtwig started to barf all over his bed. Luckily, he wasn’t sick, just a disagreement of food with the belly.
When the mess had been cleaned up, Josh took Turtwig down to the living room where they would be sleeping due to the awful stench in his room from the puke. Josh’s mom said goodnight to Josh and Turtwig and they both fell asleep instantly. Josh began to dream…
Josh was floating in a colorful void, forever changing colors. He could see something glowing in front of him, and with a sudden POP! Mew appeared.
“Hello Josh.” It said with a kind voice, but a voice of power, “Welcome to the rest of your life.” It laughed.
Josh looked at it, confused, “What do you mean? And why are you appearing in my dreams?”
Mew just laughed again, “You have been chosen for a test. A test that will decide the fate of thousands of other children. You can’t fail or win. Your choices will help decide the matter for the Grand Council of Legendaries. When the test is done, you will be returned to your world.”
“WHAT!!” yelled Josh, “What do you mean ‘returned to my world’! I’m in a dream, not another dimension!”
“Yes, you are in another dimension,” Replied Mew in a calm tone. “Or, at least halfway there.”
This froze Josh up good. Mew, noticing his reaction, said reassuringly, “Don’t worry, the transformation is completely harmless and actually quite fun-“
“WHAT transformation!” Josh interrupted, face as white as a sheet.
“From now on, please no interruptions,” said Mew sharply, and then continuing, “You’ll find out soon enough. But, as I was saying, it is quite fun and you must do it to be received into the world.” Josh was about to say something but Mew cut him off. “Here’s where I leave you. Here are some things: You will forget everything I just said, you will know what you are but none of your background, and most of all,” here Mew smirked, “enjoy the ride.”
Mew disappeared and a voice came out of know where and asked Josh some questions. And after that, blackness.

Ya, I know i'm typing this kinda fast but i want to get alot done before i leave on vaca
WOW!!!! its awesome!!!
Old 03-22-2008, 11:03 PM
scalec Offline

Chapter 3
“………..”
“………Please, wake up.”
“………C’mon, wake up.”
Josh woke up, staring into the face of a Turtwig. His head was hurting, and he felt pain all over his body. He rubbed his head, wondering who had been talking to him.
The Turtwig suddenly exclaimed “Hey! You’re awake! What’s a Riolu doing here in Tiny Woods?”
Josh jumped up, startled. “D-D-Did you just t-t-talk?!” He then realized the Turtwig had said ‘Riolu’. He looked around, trying to find the Riolu he was talking about.
Turtwig laughed at Josh. “Of course I talked. Did you think I was dumb or something?
“N-No, It’s just you’re a P-Pokémon.” Josh stuttered
At this Turtwig laughed so hard that he flipped over. “Well DUH!” he said between fits of laughter, “You’re a Pokémon yourself you know!”
Josh froze, unable to believe what he just heard. He ran over to small puddle of water and looked at him self, shocked.
He was covered in black and blue fur with long black ears sticking out of his head. His blue tail reached down to his long black feet. Josh’s red eyes looked at him with a little water in them. He brushed the tears away with his paws and just stared. Oddly enough, he had a little gold band around his neck. He tried to take it off but it held firm.
Turtwig had by this time stopped laughing and joined Josh at the puddle. He quietly watched him and then asked, “Why are you looking at yourself like that?”
Josh looked at him. “I’m not who you may think I am. I’m a human.”
Turtwig looked at him in complete shock. Now it was his turn to stutter. “H-H-Human?!”
“Yeah”
“But…how?”
“I…I don’t know”
“Oh…Well, what’s your name then?”
Josh suddenly realized this situation. Here he was a human, in a Riolu body, talking to a Turtwig, who was asking him these questions, in the middle of…what was it again? Oh yeah, Tiny woods. He could just laugh.
But he got back to the question at hand and was frightened. He could not remember his name!
Josh said “I-I-I don’t know!” He felt like crying. Suddenly he remembered.
“JOSH!” he yelled in happiness, “That’s my name!”
Turtwig looked pleased, “That’s great! I’m Chance. Pleased to meet yo-“
He was interrupted by a Butterfree fluttering by in a hurry.
“Help!” she screamed, “HELP!”
“What’s the matter Miss Butterfree?” asked Chance.
“My baby Caterpie fell down into the lowest level of The Tiny Woods!” Miss Butterfree said franticly, “I don’t know what to do!”
“Another incident!?” said Chance in a surprised voice, “When are all these natural disasters going to stop?!”
“I hope soon!” sobbed the distraught butterfree, “I heard some talk about starting rescue teams for all the accidents, but so far no one has offered to do it.”
Josh, who had been listening to all this, had a hit of inspiration. “I know! I’ll start a rescue team!”
Chance looked at him before grinning and said, “Count me in! And our first client will be you Miss Butterfree!”
Miss Butterfree looked at them, her eyes shining. “Thank you so much!”
Josh and Chance looked at each other with smiles “Let’s do it!”
And so, Team Earth rescued Caterpie. The then rescued countless Pokémon, with new recruits coming in everyday. They ran into legendaries galore, some even joining the team. They were fugitives. They stopped the asteroid from hitting the planet. They found out the secret of Gengar, leader of Team Meanies. They rescued Gardivoir, and evolved. Now, you know about this stuff. But you don’t know what happens next…

Next time, on 'The Rest of the Story'!

Thx for all the compliments!
Old 03-23-2008, 01:30 PM
scalec Offline

I'll be gone for a while, so don't expect anymore chapters. See ya in a week!
Old 03-31-2008, 01:11 AM
scalec Offline

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccccccck!!!!!!! Miss me?

Chapter 4
Josh coughed and sat up in his bed. His red eyes focused and saw the many flowers with tags of ‘Get Well Soon!’ next to his bed. He smiled as he looked across the room and saw his best friend Chance, who had once been a little Turtwig, was now a big Torterra, sleeping. “Good morning sleepyhead!” Josh said weakly but merrily to his friend.
Chance woke up and said to his now Lucario friend “Morning. You feel any better?”
Josh answered with a hoarse cough. “Nope.”
Josh had been sick for days, getting worse every moment. None of the doctors knew what was wrong with him. Most just said old age. But a very wise Xatu whom you may remember said he was had filled his purpose as a Pokémon, which no one really understood except for Chance and Josh.
A Chansey wearing a nurse cap came into the room with a Butterfree at her side. “Sir,” said the Chansey, “You’ve got a visitor.”
“Hello Josh,” said the Butterfree, “You called for me?”
“Yes, Butterfree,” said Josh. “I’ve important information for you and Chance.” To the nurse, “You’re dismissed Nurse Chansey.”
As Chansey was leaving Josh started to talk to Chance and Butterfree.
“Guys, I am sure that I’ll leave this world soon and-“
“Don’t say that!” cried Butterfree, who had started to get tears in his eyes.
“Shh” said Chance to Butterfree, “Let him continue.”
“As I was saying,” said Josh, “I’ll be leaving soon and I want you two, to be the leaders of the rescue team.”
Butterfree gasped, while Chance stood emotionless. Josh had told him this earlier, and he was quite glad that Josh chose Butterfree. It was the same Caterpie that they rescued many years ago in Tiny Woods, and they were very proud when he got on their rescue team.
“Now, Butterfree,” said Josh to Butterfree who was looking quite nervous, “I am sure you will do a fine job. I trust you completely. But please leave the room for the moment and let me have a word with Chance.”
Butterfree left, still looking nervous, leaving Chance and Josh alone in a room filled with emotions of sadness.
“Chance, I am a human. You know that.” Started Josh
“Yes.” Replied Chance rather shortly
“Now maybe, when I’m gone, I’ll be a human again.”
“Maybe.” Chance was starting to cry.
“Chance, I-AHHHH!” yelled Josh in agony.
“JOSH!!” screamed Chance.
Chansey rushed in, followed closely by Butterfree.
“Out of the way!” shrieked Nurse Chansey
“JOSH!” Chance continued to yell, along with Butterfree.
Josh was seeing this through dimmed eyes, getting darker every minute. The last thing he heard before blacking out was Chance, whispering sadly, “Goodbye, Josh.”
Josh woke up, floating in a colorful void that seemed strangely familiar, with Mew at his side. He took one look into Mews sky blue eyes and all of it came back to him. The talk with Mew before turning into a Riolu, the questions, the transformation, his adventures.
His death.
Josh then looked at himself, to get a big surprise. He saw blond hair, fingers, and human feet.
He was human.
Mew looked at Josh as he discovered himself as a human and, then began to speak.
“Hello Josh,” it said in that voice of it’s, “How was the test?”
“Wow…” stammered Josh, “I was a Pokémon…”
Mew laughed, “Yes. A Riolu, then a Lucario. How was the test?”
“Amazing,” said Josh. “Did I pass?”
“You were never meant to pass or fail.” said Mew. “You were just an example to the Grand Council of Legendaries of what would happen if a human was a Pokémon.”
“Huh?” said Josh. “What do you mean?”
Mew sighed. “It’s quite a long story. Well, from the dawn of time, people have coexisted
with Pokémon. We have long helped people, getting them through big predicaments. A new problem has now risen to the surface. It seems many people in the world were destined to die because of the clash of the elements in the Pokémon world. The Council was horrified at this, so we kept trying to stop the deaths. Nothing would work. Then, after a while, Palkia and Dialga got moody. They argued so much, Celibi sent them into a deep sleep. We left them for a week, when suddenly, they both appeared in front of the rest of us, shouting they knew how to stop the deaths. ‘We must send them to a different dimension!’ ‘We dreamed it!’
The Council got busy, preparing all the essentials. Then we found out something. The children would have to be transformed to live in the world we were sending them to.
They would die else ways. That was interesting news. But that was sugar compared to what would happen afterwards.”
Josh drew in his breath, knowing something bad was coming on.
Old 03-31-2008, 09:25 PM
scalec Offline

I'm not sure...am i doing good? Any suggestions?
Old 04-01-2008, 12:09 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Wow, really good.
On the prologue, it was a bit short, maybe more of a blurb. But don't be discouraged, everyone does it.
The story is going great so far. There were a few grammatical errors, so you might want to check for spelling mistakes.
More detail maybe could have been added, as in describing things more precisely. But on the whole, a very well written story.
Keep it up, and I'll keep reading. ^_^

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 04-01-2008, 02:15 AM
scalec Offline

Chapter 4: Part 2

…Josh drew in his breath, knowing something bad was coming on.
“It turns out that once the person dies in the Pokémon world, they would be automatically sent back to their world, as if no time had passed at all.”
Mew waited for this to sink in. Josh finally clicked.
“You mean they would still die?!” he shrieked.
“Yes,” Mew said solemnly, “They would still die. The Council just stood still when we found this out. No one could speak. Then I started to say slowly, ‘What if…we changed them into Pokémon in their world?’ The Council just looked at me as if” Here Mew huffed, “As if I was crazy. Rayquaza reminded me that we had no power over transformation in the human world. Suddenly Lugia jerked. ‘Wait a minute!’ He squealed, ‘Yes we do!’ Now it was his turn to be looked at oddly. ‘We have heard rumors,’ said Lugia, ‘that humans are being test subjects for Pokémon crossbreeding. They’re DNA is being mixed with that of Pokémon. What if we did the same thing?’
Slowly the genius in this remark seeped into the mind of everyone there. We all nodded to this solution and then walked over to the Sacred Pool. The rest of it you know. It was in your dream.”
Josh gasped, unable to believe everything that Mew was saying. He was chosen, from hundreds of other kids, to turn into a Pokémon to save himself. He suddenly realized what he just thought.
“You mean to say,” Josh fearfully yelped, “That I was destined to die?! And that I’m going to be a Pokemorph?!”
“Yes,” said Mew, “And this will happen to thousands of others in the years to come.”
“But why me?” whispered Josh, “Why didn’t you chose someone else to be the first?”
“Because,” Mew said with a low voice, “The first had to be pure of heart. Oh, you remember Gengar?”
“Yes.”
“He was your Shadow.”
“Huh?”
“Your Shadow. Every person in the world has one. A Shadow is a person who is the complete opposite of a person, and they meet only once with their twin in their life. They have completely different lives and personalities, but have one thing in common that varies from group to group. But anyways, Gengar was brought to the Pokémon world like you. The Council wasn’t expecting it, but these things happen. Point is, from now on, every kid who is brought to the Pokémon world will have adventures much like yours, complete with their Shadow. Being fugitives is top on the list.”
“Well…” replied Josh blankly. “Um…Anything else before, uh, you know, returning to my world?” Josh was surprised at how calm he was considering that he was about to return to Earth as a Pokemorph freak.
Mew seemed taken back by this question. “Um…no, not really. Just bear in mind that you’ll be wearing that gold band around your neck forever and you’ll be a Riolu morph when you return.”
“What was the gold band for?”
“Simple. To distinguish you from other Pokémon, but no one else will have it in the future.”
“Oh”
“Josh,” began Mew, “We’re nearing your stop, and…I just wanted to tell you one last thing, about Chance.
Josh’s head snapped to look a Mew. “What about Chance?”
“Chance was your Turtwig.”
Josh just stared, unable to believe what he just heard. “All that time, I was with Turtwig?” he whispered.
“Yes, and he’ll remember what happened when you get back. Each Pokémon has a double, too. One lives in the Pokémon world and the other in the human world. Anyways, he’ll remember what happened and since you were once a Pokémon, you’ll be able to understand him and other Pokémon.” Chance started to say something but Mew cut him off. “Good-bye Josh.”
The colorful void vanished, leaving Josh in inky blackness.

Yeah I know I didn't have Part 1 on the first Chapter 4