Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-30-2005, 07:04 AM
Kayden Javlaíakín's Avatar
Kayden Javlaíakín Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Joplin, MO, USA
Posts: 1,519
Unhappy Member Group

I have noticed that some fairly new members,
Suisho Ai
2wingsrbedderthan1
have been following me around the forum, calling me 'Weed Lady'. It's been making me uncomfortable, but I REALLY don't want to have to leave, because it's been really fun here at PE2K. For example, Wings has been all around the Fan Fiction boards critizing my fanfic, blabbing out to the whole world how good his is, while mine is 'the worst one I've ever read' when, unlike him, I have been using correct grammar and spelling. Suisho Ai apoligized to me, however, she has been around the FanFic and the Games forum, calling me the exact same thing.

If anyone has tips, I'd really be glad! I don't want to leave...
__________________

yeah yeah yeah
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-30-2005, 07:09 AM
!CeMAn's Avatar
!CeMAn Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Toronto, ON.
Posts: 6,558
Send a message via MSN to !CeMAn
Default Re: Member Group

uh... PM them and politely ask that they trip and fall into a pyramid of barbed-wire and beer bottles.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-30-2005, 07:13 AM
Kayden Javlaíakín's Avatar
Kayden Javlaíakín Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Joplin, MO, USA
Posts: 1,519
Default Re: Member Group

Heh. That's funny!^^

Anyway, I HAVE already PMed them, and they still do it...
If I leave, the Pure Ones will surely fall...
__________________

yeah yeah yeah
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-30-2005, 07:20 AM
Matthew's Avatar
Matthew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Simi Valley
Posts: 5,754
Send a message via AIM to Matthew Send a message via Yahoo to Matthew
Default Re: Member Group

Ask a moderator to help you out.... they are always willing to solve problems for you when in need.

I hope they stop...

My sister had a slightly similar problem at school, though to a slightly more personal degree.... this one weird boy kep asking her really private questions like what underwear she was wearing and he kept telling her that she had a rather loarge chest.... she is only 12 years old and it disturbed me greatly... I told her to tell him to stop, and if he didn't, go to an adult you would feel comfortable talking with (aka me or a teacher,) And either of us would take care of it... surely enough, he hasn't said anything since (at least to my knowledge.)

Moral? All you can do is tell them to stop and that it is making you uncomfortable. If not... report to a mod :P

Oh and that banner of yours is wicked awesome to the max[/gloats] (I made it if any of you thought that was weird... lol)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-30-2005, 07:21 AM
Thanatos's Avatar
Thanatos Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Purgatory
Posts: 3,612
Send a message via AIM to Thanatos Send a message via MSN to Thanatos Send a message via Yahoo to Thanatos
Default Re: Member Group

Yeah uhh, don't you think you're being melodramatic? Ignore em, its what you have to do.
__________________

Ryu Paladin


Lugia
Level 100 @ 5810 posts
VPP
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-30-2005, 07:37 AM
Kayden Javlaíakín's Avatar
Kayden Javlaíakín Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Joplin, MO, USA
Posts: 1,519
Default Re: Member Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronos
Ask a moderator to help you out.... they are always willing to solve problems for you when in need.

I hope they stop...

My sister had a slightly similar problem at school, though to a slightly more personal degree.... this one weird boy kep asking her really private questions like what underwear she was wearing and he kept telling her that she had a rather loarge chest.... she is only 12 years old and it disturbed me greatly... I told her to tell him to stop, and if he didn't, go to an adult you would feel comfortable talking with (aka me or a teacher,) And either of us would take care of it... surely enough, he hasn't said anything since (at least to my knowledge.)

Moral? All you can do is tell them to stop and that it is making you uncomfortable. If not... report to a mod :P

Oh and that banner of yours is wicked awesome to the max[/gloats] (I made it if any of you thought that was weird... lol)
Lol. I'm 12 years old too.
__________________

yeah yeah yeah
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-30-2005, 08:02 AM
!CeMAn's Avatar
!CeMAn Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Toronto, ON.
Posts: 6,558
Send a message via MSN to !CeMAn
Thumbs up Re: Member Group

i'm tellin ya... pyramid of beer bottles .
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-30-2005, 08:15 AM
Channel Delibird's Avatar
Channel Delibird Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Norwich, UK
Posts: 1,829
Send a message via AIM to Channel Delibird Send a message via MSN to Channel Delibird Send a message via Yahoo to Channel Delibird
Default Re: Member Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by !CeMAn
i'm tellin ya... pyramid of beer bottles .
...What on earth are you talking about?
__________________
The Channel Delibird Pokémon Elite 2000 Nostalgia Tour 2010 Presents:

Channel Delibird
A.K.A. Vex, also formerly: Poke the North!; Diboofm Efmjcjse

Current Soul Silver team

Caracas, Las Vegas, Babylon, Chennai, Napoli, Wollongong
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-30-2005, 11:23 AM
Zenaku's Avatar
Zenaku Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: B'ham, England
Posts: 2,137
Send a message via AIM to Zenaku Send a message via MSN to Zenaku Send a message via Yahoo to Zenaku
Default Re: Member Group

I believe that he was referring to his previous post, Vex.

On the thread topic however, I'll look into it and deal with the problem.
__________________


As long as we continue to fight, and destroy, we are forever prisoners of our ignorance and foolishness; true 'freedom' does not exist
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-30-2005, 11:48 AM
Channel Delibird's Avatar
Channel Delibird Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Norwich, UK
Posts: 1,829
Send a message via AIM to Channel Delibird Send a message via MSN to Channel Delibird Send a message via Yahoo to Channel Delibird
Default Re: Member Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenaku
I believe that he was referring to his previous post, Vex.

On the thread topic however, I'll look into it and deal with the problem.
Ah, I see. Whoops. X_X Anyway, hope this gets sorted out soon. Hopefully they've got enough common sense to leave it alone.
__________________
The Channel Delibird Pokémon Elite 2000 Nostalgia Tour 2010 Presents:

Channel Delibird
A.K.A. Vex, also formerly: Poke the North!; Diboofm Efmjcjse

Current Soul Silver team

Caracas, Las Vegas, Babylon, Chennai, Napoli, Wollongong
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-30-2005, 03:55 PM
Neo Emolga's Avatar
Neo Emolga Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Reading your mind
Posts: 21,704
Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: Member Group

Yes, I have noticed this one more than one occasion, mostly in the fan fiction section. For one thing, you haven’t even done anything to annoy the two of them, yet they remain persistent in their insults. Simply put, there is absolutely no reason why any of this should continue.

Zenaku said he would look into it, and I’ll keep checking the fan fiction section to see if any of this continues. If it does, I’ll give them a warning. If they still don’t listen, they’re gone, simple as that. No one should be insulting anyone here.

And yes, you are a good member and I hope you continue to stay for as long as you can.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-01-2005, 04:52 AM
Rukario's Avatar
Rukario Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: México
Posts: 508
Talking Re: Member Group

Yes, you are a great member. Don't gone. The global moderators have the power to kick anyone off of the forum? Because if they have it, don't doubt, do it. Don't let this continue bothering her, and anyone else.
__________________
AND I ANSWER THEM
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-01-2005, 05:01 AM
Smurf's Avatar
Smurf Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: A Mushroom in the Smurf Forest
Posts: 1,544
Send a message via AIM to Smurf Send a message via MSN to Smurf Send a message via Yahoo to Smurf
Default Re: Member Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower Girl Kayden
I have noticed that some fairly new members,
Suisho Ai
2wingsrbedderthan1
have been following me around the forum, calling me 'Weed Lady'. It's been making me uncomfortable, but I REALLY don't want to have to leave, because it's been really fun here at PE2K. For example, Wings has been all around the Fan Fiction boards critizing my fanfic, blabbing out to the whole world how good his is, while mine is 'the worst one I've ever read' when, unlike him, I have been using correct grammar and spelling. Suisho Ai apoligized to me, however, she has been around the FanFic and the Games forum, calling me the exact same thing.

If anyone has tips, I'd really be glad! I don't want to leave...
Oh the irony. >_> You do the same. =P You're about as skilled at writing as my cat, she presses the enter key. =P Correct grammar and spelling does not make a good story.

And suck it up. Make up a name for them or something.

Last edited by Smurf; 05-01-2005 at 05:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-01-2005, 05:07 AM
Neo Emolga's Avatar
Neo Emolga Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Reading your mind
Posts: 21,704
Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: Member Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurf
Oh the irony. >_> You do the same. =P You're about as skilled at writing as my cat, she presses the enter key. =P Correct grammar and spelling does not make a good story.

And suck it up. Make up a name for them or something.
Eh, that really wasn't nescessary...

But then again, you're the sarcastic type I guess...
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-06-2005, 09:05 PM
!CeMAn's Avatar
!CeMAn Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Toronto, ON.
Posts: 6,558
Send a message via MSN to !CeMAn
Default Re: Member Group

spank him neo!

i'm curious if this problem has been solved yet or not.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com