Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 03-19-2008, 04:08 AM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Send a message via AIM to FireflyK
Default Re: [War] OAA- One Against All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus of Magikarps View Post
Name: Zak
Reason for joining: I've never been part of a WAR team and I thought it would be interesting to try.
WAR experience, if any: None.
What sections you are good at/ plan to enter: Graphic Art, Wi-Fi/Shoddy Battle, URPG
Welcome to the team! =) You're accepted, of course.

My hands have yet to build a village, have yet to find water in the barren desert, have yet to plant a flower, and I have yet to find the path that leads me... I have not loved enough, but the wind and the sun are still on my face.

I have yet to sow green fields, yet to raise a city, yet to plant a grapevine on each chalky hill... There is so much to build and so much to be, and my love is just beginning.
Old 03-19-2008, 04:26 AM
Phantom Kat Offline
ˇCon ganas!

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Kat Send a message via MSN to Phantom Kat
Default Re: [War VII] OAA- One Against All

Name: Kat/Rocio (whatever you crazy people want to call me)
Reason for joining: Was asked and this is my first WAR so looking for a good time
WAR experience, if any: The Parody WAR lawlz
What sections you are good at/ plan to enter: URPG, Fan Fiction, Creative Writing

I support Persian! =D -needs to TM up hers-

- Kat

(Banner by the epic Neo Pikachu) TAC Challenge: I'm learning Finnish! ^-^

My Author Profile | URPG Stats | Kat x Bryce
Old 03-19-2008, 04:28 AM
Synester Offline

Send a message via AIM to Synester

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireflyK View Post
Hehe. =p So make a 'vire banner, I'd love one.

How many members here URPG? Since I know that's a field we really need to do well in in WAR, I'm going to be reserving future story deals, with discounts, for other team members only. Any URPGers on the team, feel free to PM me with what 'mon you'd like, within reason. I'll either give one in the gift thread, or get/write one to trade you.

It'd be nice if y'all would contribute any skills you have, too. Graphics/banners makers would be loved if they'd make one or two for the team, and so on.
I'm in the URPG :o. And I'm not Jackson's Punchingbag :x. Carly, I still want that Froslass D:. I have a few leftover TM's for it D:.
Old 03-19-2008, 04:42 AM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomKat7 View Post
Name: Kat/Rocio (whatever you crazy people want to call me)
Reason for joining: Was asked and this is my first WAR so looking for a good time
WAR experience, if any: The Parody WAR lawlz
What sections you are good at/ plan to enter: URPG, Fan Fiction, Creative Writing

I support Persian! =D -needs to TM up hers-

- Kat

=D Another Persian lover! I bet you'll love one of the banners we have, then. ;) Anyway, you are, of course, accepted. I'm glad to have you with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullz View Post
I'm in the URPG :o. And I'm not Jackson's Punchingbag :x. Carly, I still want that Froslass D:. I have a few leftover TM's for it D:.
Aww, I know you're not a punchingbag. =p Anyway, I'll see what I can do for a Snorunt. They're not too hard to write for, so I'll work on one ASAP.

My hands have yet to build a village, have yet to find water in the barren desert, have yet to plant a flower, and I have yet to find the path that leads me... I have not loved enough, but the wind and the sun are still on my face.

I have yet to sow green fields, yet to raise a city, yet to plant a grapevine on each chalky hill... There is so much to build and so much to be, and my love is just beginning.
Old 03-19-2008, 05:36 AM
Zombie Muse Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Zombie Muse

Name: Fiace, Susaska, Alex
Reason for joining: I was asked, and I like it.
WAR experience, if any: None (sorry)
What sections you are good at/ plan to enter: Well, I'm not that sure really, I think I'm an alright writer and I'm an okay battler, that's about it. :3

Last edited by Zombie Muse; 03-19-2008 at 05:41 AM.
Old 03-19-2008, 05:56 AM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susaska Vannorost View Post
Name: Fiace, Susaska, Alex
Reason for joining: I was asked, and I like it.
WAR experience, if any: None (sorry)
What sections you are good at/ plan to enter: Well, I'm not that sure really, I think I'm an alright writer and I'm an okay battler, that's about it. :3
Hey, Susaska! Good to see ya here. =) Welcome to the team. You're a good writer, so I have confidence in you.

Old 03-19-2008, 05:59 AM
Zombie Muse Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Zombie Muse

Aww thanks a bunch FFK :3.

Last edited by Zombie Muse; 03-21-2008 at 05:57 AM.
Old 03-19-2008, 04:24 PM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireflyK View Post
How many members here URPG? Since I know that's a field we really need to do well in in WAR, I'm going to be reserving future story deals, with discounts, for other team members only. Any URPGers on the team, feel free to PM me with what 'mon you'd like, within reason. I'll either give one in the gift thread, or get/write one to trade you.

It'd be nice if y'all would contribute any skills you have, too. Graphics/banners makers would be loved if they'd make one or two for the team, and so on.
I am. I stood second in WAR 6.5 last season, so hopefully I'll get preference. :D j/k. XD

Erm, Carly, can you write a story for Riolu/Sneasel/Abra? I think that's what's needed to complete my dream pwnage team. Heck all three maybe, lol.

Oh, by the way, I'm taking the ref test day after tomorrow, and I'll be super active for one week, and rather active after that, so make me ref. xP

Also, shares in the Carlyle Group are open at 15.50$ a share, offer closes by tomorrow. D:

Last edited by Snow Fairy Sugar; 03-19-2008 at 04:37 PM.
Old 03-19-2008, 04:33 PM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Quote:
Originally Posted by May Norman View Post

I am. I stood second in WAR 6.5 last season, so hopefully I'll get preference. :D j/k. XD

Erm, Carly, can you write a story for Riolu/Sneasel/Abra? I think that's what's needed to complete my dream pwnage team. Heck all three maybe, lol.

Oh, by the way, I'm taking the ref test day after tomorrow, and I'll be super active for one week, and rather active after that, so make me ref. xP

Also, shares in the Carlyle Group are open at 15.50$ a share, offer cloes by tomorrow. D:
I'll see what I can do. I'm not fond of DP 'mon, but I think a Sneasel would be quite doable. =)

Old 03-19-2008, 08:03 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

YAYZ WE HAVE MEMBERS.

Glad to have you, guys, especially Kat. <3

I URPG btw. But Carly already knows, 'cause we Persian teamed an FFA. (:

Good luck with your test, May. (:
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 03-19-2008, 10:29 PM
Dark Salamence Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dark Salamence Send a message via MSN to Dark Salamence

Could I please join?

Name: Elana
Reason for joining: It sounded like fun, and I think it will be a good experience. ^^
WAR experience, if any: None
What sections you are good at/ plan to enter: Spriting, Graphic Arts, URPG, RP (Most likely.)

Thanks,

~DS

TwitterTumblrDeviantart
Old 03-19-2008, 11:59 PM
Phantom Kat Offline
ˇCon ganas!

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Kat Send a message via MSN to Phantom Kat

Glad to be here, Jackson. ;)

Ooh, I made a simple banner yesterday (I made another one but it turned out not right =x), here :D

I need to toughen up for the URPG section which means TMs, TMs, and more TMs. Joy. =p

- Kat

(Banner by the epic Neo Pikachu) TAC Challenge: I'm learning Finnish! ^-^

My Author Profile | URPG Stats | Kat x Bryce
Old 03-20-2008, 12:23 AM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Quote:

Ooh, I made a simple banner yesterday (I made another one but it turned out not right =x), here :D

I need to toughen up for the URPG section which means TMs, TMs, and more TMs. Joy. =p

- Kat
We'll have to battle more for money for TMs. =p Love the banner, by the way.

And Elana, welcome to the team.

Old 03-20-2008, 12:51 AM
Synester Offline

Send a message via AIM to Synester

Quote:

- Kat
Ohhh, I love it ^^.
I to need to TM up my URPG mon xP. So does Jackson(kidding...).
Old 03-20-2008, 01:35 AM
Ninja TK Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ninja TK

Just a little banner that Falcon made:

I added the words ;P

Banner and Avatar thanks to Lan.exe