Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 03-16-2008, 09:45 PM
ChthonicAustrian Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: [War] OAA- One Against All

Name: Ash (Ashley)
Reason for joining: Jaxy is forcing suggested it ^^
WAR experience, if any: None
What sections you are good at/ plan to enter: Fan Fiction, Drawn Art if I can get a scanner or my digital camera, Debate, Creative Writing, Comedy, and some Sprite Art

Kthnxbai <3

URPG Stats; Unavailable
Old 03-16-2008, 09:54 PM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Send a message via AIM to FireflyK

Jordan and Ashley, accepted. =) Welcome to the team.

Bryce.... Thanks for the compliment. If you manage to escape the magnetic pull of Neo-ness, know we'd welcome you to the team.

My hands have yet to build a village, have yet to find water in the barren desert, have yet to plant a flower, and I have yet to find the path that leads me... I have not loved enough, but the wind and the sun are still on my face.

I have yet to sow green fields, yet to raise a city, yet to plant a grapevine on each chalky hill... There is so much to build and so much to be, and my love is just beginning.
Old 03-16-2008, 11:38 PM
x__hellokitty Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to x__hellokitty

Thank you. : D

I made it all by myself.
It took hours of time and dedication.
Old 03-16-2008, 11:59 PM
x__hellokitty Offline
Elite Trainer

I'm such a dork, I made 2 other banners.

The rainbow one is just for me, but the pikachu one could be for other people maybe? :0

I like them. D<
Old 03-17-2008, 12:11 AM
Legendary Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Legendary Wolf

Name: Dark Rider, DR, w/e
Reason for joining: I need a war team. D:
WAR experience, if any: Yes D:
What sections you are good at/ plan to enter: URPG, Story Writing(maybe), and maybe RPing D:

I suggest Ninetales. <3
Old 03-17-2008, 12:35 AM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Hakken Send a message via MSN to Hakken Send a message via Yahoo to Hakken

Name: Hakken
Reason for joining: I'm stalking DR- Err, uh, no reason. B3 (Luckily he picked a team Nami might fit in to if I decide to RP?)
WAR experience, if any: Random bits of the last war? xD
What sections you are good at/ plan to enter: Graphics arts, maybe URPG-related sections, maybe RP
Old 03-17-2008, 12:36 AM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

All accepted. =) Welcome to the team!

I'll add the cool new banners, and the suggestion for a mascot, to the lists.

Just out of curiosity, how many of you guys will be interested in joining the WAR Roleplay?

My hands have yet to build a village, have yet to find water in the barren desert, have yet to plant a flower, and I have yet to find the path that leads me... I have not loved enough, but the wind and the sun are still on my face.

I have yet to sow green fields, yet to raise a city, yet to plant a grapevine on each chalky hill... There is so much to build and so much to be, and my love is just beginning.

Last edited by FireflyK; 03-17-2008 at 03:02 AM.
Old 03-17-2008, 03:11 AM
x__hellokitty Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireflyK View Post

Just out of curiosity, how many of you guys will be interested in joining the WAR Roleplay?
Ooh, me! : D

That'd be fun. >> <<
Old 03-17-2008, 03:12 AM
Ninja TK Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ninja TK

Quote:

Eh, I could check it out. Not sure if I'll be any good xP

Banner and Avatar thanks to Lan.exe
Old 03-17-2008, 03:21 AM
~Falcon~ Offline

Send a message via AIM to ~Falcon~

good luck guys, i got spring break so i got lost of extra time, just drop me a PM with a decent image and I'll whip up a banner

hi firefly and Darkrider :3
Old 03-17-2008, 04:38 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Sorry for stepping in here, but I couldn't help but notice something.

According to D&D, your team would be considered Chaotic Neutral, since while its definitely chaotic, its attempting to balance between good and evil which... equals neutral. As FFK knows, we decided to make the choice to shut out neutral teams during the WAR chat we had a little while ago due to them not functioning in RPs very well. So, sorry to say, but you'd likely need to change the team to either bend it more toward evil, or bend it more toward good.

Also, when voting for teams begins, your team is either going to have to be in the good category, or in the evil one. It can't be in both, and there is not going to be a neutral one, so I think you're going to need to decide which one its going to be.

Old 03-17-2008, 06:44 AM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Sorry for stepping in here, but I couldn't help but notice something.

According to D&D, your team would be considered Chaotic Neutral, since while its definitely chaotic, its attempting to balance between good and evil which... equals neutral. As FFK knows, we decided to make the choice to shut out neutral teams during the WAR chat we had a little while ago due to them not functioning in RPs very well. So, sorry to say, but you'd likely need to change the team to either bend it more toward evil, or bend it more toward good.

Also, when voting for teams begins, your team is either going to have to be in the good category, or in the evil one. It can't be in both, and there is not going to be a neutral one, so I think you're going to need to decide which one its going to be.

I think we'd fall under evil quite nicely, actually. You can be good to a few people, and still do enough bad things, even minorly bad, to be considered evil. For example, Hitler banned testing medications on animals. But he's still considered bad.

A group that varies widely in their actions would most certainly be considered Chaotic. And a group that wrongs others sometimes- Because the others are a threat to them, because they're spiteful, because they are paranoid and think it is defense when it isn't, whatever- is definitely Evil. Not at the top of the 'scale' of evil, but somewhere right past the murky grew area. And hey, even a 1 out of 10 on the 'evil' scale is still evil. Just not the cliche, sadistic, Destroy Everything evil.

Old 03-17-2008, 03:41 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
I think we'd fall under evil quite nicely, actually. You can be good to a few people, and still do enough bad things, even minorly bad, to be considered evil. For example, Hitler banned testing medications on animals. But he's still considered bad.

A group that varies widely in their actions would most certainly be considered Chaotic. And a group that wrongs others sometimes- Because the others are a threat to them, because they're spiteful, because they are paranoid and think it is defense when it isn't, whatever- is definitely Evil. Not at the top of the 'scale' of evil, but somewhere right past the murky grew area. And hey, even a 1 out of 10 on the 'evil' scale is still evil. Just not the cliche, sadistic, Destroy Everything evil.
Hey, no problem. Thanks for clarifying that.

Good luck with the team, FFK.

Old 03-17-2008, 08:45 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

New banner, kids!

I get to help out, AND improve my graphics skills! xP

And welcome to all the new members joining. Good to see you Neo! (:
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 03-17-2008, 08:57 PM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Yes, welcome again to the new members. =) In a day or two, when I have a better idea of how many people we have, I'd like to find a time when everyone's around to discuss their character ideas. Our team is based on getting along well- with each other, that is- so I'd like to make sure we have characters who'll interact well, as well as peoplewho can plot and have fun together.

If anyone has any suggestions, or chats/games they want to see start here, feel free to tell us.